Attached: mbappe.jpg (644x356, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEq4-F-SLH4
youtu.be/WZpV7XVzJXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thread so stupid i thought an american made it

imagine being a whitey pro footballer lmao

mbappe didnt even clock top 20 speeds in the world cup tho

Is he even a pacebaby anymore? Last two matches all he did was dive for penalties so he could statpad.

At least whites are faster than the other races except blacks, paki

Kek, why are the best coaches white, tho'?

Attached: ba67f-1536972902-800.jpg (594x396, 34K)

Black needs White structures, training, discipline, tactic,... To be effective.

That's why Africa suck so hard, they don't have this except the few players playing in top league

>coaches
nigga just run fast lmao
coaching is a meme

Attached: rashford.jpg (615x409, 29K)

What did you say to me whiteboy?

Attached: aas.jpg (1000x600, 103K)

>mbappevsmanchesteruniter.webm

Not so fast black boi.

Attached: IconicDuo.jpg (465x265, 26K)

high IQ post

>/pace/babbies tend to have long careers
You're still always going to need the white man's intelligence in some capacity desu

baloon door will be much better now
>the virgin mesy/ronald dichtonomy
>the chad pacebabby lottery
youtube.com/watch?v=vEq4-F-SLH4

toplel

Attached: 61abaa9e.jpg (2092x1440, 932K)

>baloon door

Attached: f2b1ccfd.jpg (2400x1440, 748K)

Attached: 6a3ee673.jpg (2545x1440, 312K)

You now remember his penalty dive against Marseille and then pushing Di Maria off the penalty marker, denying the first ever hat trick in that classic

Nice meme desu

He's learning well from Nerman

>the baloon door didn't even win the superb owl

Genuinely curious how well he would do in 100m Olympics.

Attached: 1531677298245.png (673x430, 544K)

anyone else deeply ashamed of being a whitoid? how many L's can one race take??

t.zhang jiao

t. jaques philipe dances-with-wolves

Yeah right.... You niggers have dumbed down sports. Also, most sports agencies discriminate against whites with the fear of being accused of racism if they don't. Niggers are weak physically, emotionally, and last but certainly not least, intellectually.

Come on you fucking niglet.

Why are some minorities primarily obsessed with "BTFOing the evil huwhite man XDDDD" over having actual individual hopes, desires, and dreams of their own?

ready for madrid

it's just banter, retard

*keeps up and tells wogs to get out*

Attached: Jamie-Vardy-2.jpg (700x367, 55K)

Someone post the webm.

>”Alright, let’s pressure on defense and make the space tight for our opponents!”
>*opponents just hit a long ball to Ngubushakalaka who turbo charges to goal*
How can whitebois compete with this?

Literally who?

>How can whitebois compete with this?
they can't. they can only surrender their girlfriends in hopes that the Nigga World Order will grant them leniency

The only thing about Mbappe that pisses me off is how much credit he got for France winning the world cup.
Giroud didnt score even once I think and he still contributed way more to each game than le run fast kid. Griezmann was much more effective AND more consistent. Mbappe was stellar in really only one game.
All his talk of big moments from american comentators that dont fucking know anything and he still couldnt even get the goal of the tournament, which was scored in his so called statement game.

by playing boring defensive games

It's their biological age advantage during youth and nothing more.

Nah he played a pretty solid part in their win and honestly his attention at the time was pretty deserved but I don’t know how bad it was in your country anyways. Having someone with genuine pace has always been a good thing because it can make defenders panic and give away stupid penalties like in the argentina game or pick up pointless yellows early in the game. Also being involved in 3 goals in a knockout game and scoring in the final is pretty impressive at his age. I really don’t get why people on this board are always so critical when it comes to him

>watching some 'euro' qualification matches
>every goal is created by the 'dancers' now
>whitoids only job is to cut the grass or something

Attached: 6377.jpg (1079x503, 62K)

White people are faster than your race, Ranjeet Ling Lopez.

This kid made a career out of running past Macherano. What an absolute joke. The veteran is in Hebei China fortune for a reason.

this boards always critical because 4channel is absolutely obsessed with blacks mate. there’s people here that actually watch drab games in his farmers league just to see if he fucks up

My sides

Yes. As a white person myself I must say this may be our darkest hour.

nogs are permaseething

Attached: mpoop.webm (872x486, 2.99M)

This webm gets me everytime

By pointing out that leister city is the only side to win anything of impact by following said longball->turbo nigga strategy and it turns out that their NBA jam turbo pace supa nigga is Jamie vardy...

Underrated.

lol

Attached: run fast.jpg (880x798, 96K)

imagine being white lol

yes, imagine chi

this is embarrassing for football and the market

no it gives angloids some king of delusion

he's fast, he's quick, he's got pace.

The spin off is now welcome to a short career, once they get that first major injury they are never the same.

After yesterdays game I am #teamBBC and never going back. Whites out of my NT!

Dude Mbappe was clearly the danger man in every match. Other teams were playing with two left backs to try and stop him and france did best when they used a DM (Blaise Matiuidi) on the left wing and left all the attacking to Mbappe, Giroud, Pogba and sometimes Grietzmann.
youtu.be/WZpV7XVzJXo

Your wife's lover.

same lol

I wonder if whites were this salty when Negroes starting dominating basketball.

Attached: 1550434572056.jpg (159x121, 3K)