8M views in 2 days

>8M views in 2 days
>Literally humiliated by the worst country in america
What’s the point of having the best player of the world if he plays like a fat kid everytime he puts on the blue and white jersey

Attached: 00FE8AE8-FA15-4D1F-995F-47B7F21E240F.png (1136x640, 1.03M)

It's his team bro. Argentina is literally worse than North Korea. There's no way he could have carried them against a good team like Venezuela.

Cope

>refuses to call up the few decent players argenchina has
>loses
cracking stuff

>8M views in 2 days
what?

On YouTube, the video is currently trending

The video with the highlights of the game

Why the fuck do people care so much about a shitty friendly? Ronaldo played a competitive game and nobody cares - I thought he is more popular?

>Aguero is the best striker in the world
>wasn't called up
What is wrong with Argentina? Also, isn't Aguero Messi's best friend or something? Why doesn't Messi just tell them to pick Aguero. I thought he had all the power in the NT.

Nobody in America cares about Ronaldo, probably because he's European.

They tried that already.
Dont you remember people blaming Agüero for missis shortcomings?
Zoomers do have short attention spans.

It's not so easy to play well when you don't have £250m of talent in Coutinho and Dembele to bail you out every game, is it, Messi? Also, you are short.

>implying Coutinho has ever saved Messi's ass
it's the other way around
because a draw isn't as embarrasing as a loss, plus Ukraine doesn't have such a bad reputation as Venezuela when it comes to football

Messi is the godfather of Aguero's son, so yeah, they are pretty close. Why he doesn't get called up is beyond me.

Because it’s fucking venezuela mate

Attached: ded.jpg (1036x809, 349K)

>They tried that already
What are you talking about? Just because it didn't work before, doesn't mean it won't work now. The guy's world class, he should be playing.

>ex was argentinian
You have no idea how much joy I get from watching Messoy shit the bed like the weakmind he is

it was a 0-0 draw m8, of course nobody give a fuck about that shit

>you are short
so is coutinho tho

kek, what a rancorous cuck

not as short as Messi though

>why didn't you call aguero
>why didn't you call otamendi
>why didn't you call X

because it was a fucking friendly you bufoons
just because Messi played doesn't make it official, and doesn't make a real line up.
You think a player fro Defensa y Justicia is going to actually play an oficial game?
The only reason Messi played was likely because he had a deal with the Adidas sponsor for the new shirt and nothing more. He won't play against Morocco, these games are a waste of time unlike the EURO QUALIFIERS.

absolute state of Messoy fans

lol, did she cuck you?

This. 10 shitters cant be carried by someone.

Fuck Messi and fuck Agüero.

Attached: 75a7ec06bfa024df10981e60a64402fc.jpg (4096x2305, 966K)

t. his ex

Venezuela.is a.good team.and will.qualify for 2022. Screencap.this

Well he was also pretty close by I guess.

>caring about an individual manlet player while football is a team sport and the whole team including said mongoloid manlet is shit
i hate you messi and tsuu buttbabies so much

Why are you shitters always make it about one man?
Tell me, how many of you fags actually watched said game?

>messi
>any kind of leadership skills
lmoa