/heem/

Wonderboy is a can edition

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 8.14.26 PM.png (1414x1262, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mWQkOqhziKw
edition.cnn.com/2018/10/22/us/bible-museum-fake-scrolls/index.html
instagram.com/elizabethcturner/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALSO
i won :)

Attached: ufcFN148Results.jpg (3000x3000, 1.83M)

Ok, so I'll fix this sport:
no more wrestling allowed, only standing up.

Angry wh*tes edition

Third for the chris

too many major fluke wins lately lads, one more and I'm done watching ufc for a while

So happy for Pettis.

Pettis deserve all the respect, even Till and Woodley did not do it.

Literally just watch boxing (the superior sport)

this semen slurping "sport" might NOT be for me bros.

Attached: clawjinha FOFA.jpg (937x1171, 117K)

Anyone have the KO vid lads?

We are in here

>tfw predicted everything perfectly except for the worst fight on the card
I was supposed to win lads it was my time

youtu.be/mWQkOqhziKw

Where is the pussies on damage control from last night.

Get rekt wonderpedo

Attached: UFC Fight Night Thompson vs. Pettis wordcloud.png (800x800, 119K)

lads the thing is I was literally just about to post Pettis looks mentally done because he can't seem to get in on Wonderboy at all
He seemed to be putting so much stock in those leg kicks and they didn't look all that effective. He was getting jabbed up and just eating them, I genuinely thought he checked out and felt outmatched

Then he does that shit.

Attached: 1376505838835.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>if you don't call out who u wanna FUUU, errrrrr, FIGHT

Reminder that Knock-outs should be no contests rather than finishes

Attached: 1551665543926.jpg (1080x1349, 1.74M)

is the weight cutting meme dead?

Attached: 1521770742135.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

Your main event winners.

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

I'm happy to see you succeed user, at least one of us can.

Attached: gunnm_lo_phase_76_12_13.jpg (1456x1072, 340K)

>thompson def looks like gsp

ehh not really

>lucky wec cans

How the fuck was that a fluke you dumb fuck cazzie idiot? Pettis was setting up the superman punch all night with the leg kicks. He picked the perfect time where WB wasn't in postition to retreat, he caught him on his backfoot, and landed on the button. Fucks sake I truly hate braindead morons like you. Just because he wasn't dominating the fight doesn't mean he just somehow landed a lucky wild punch.

>all the favorites won again
Sigh

how are those brazilians ranked 1 and 4 and they are fighting so low on the card?

>pettis
>favorite

Attached: aftermath-b.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

nobody cares about Flyweight, in fact if the card was better they might've not even be in the main card

yeah that's gonna be a yikes from me

No one cares about flyweight

wonderboy, ee's a gud lad ennit'

Those legkicks were fur shure adding up b. Legkicks are the karatememers worst enemy. Look at Raymond Daniels vs Joseph Valtellini, Machida Shogun, Nelson Story.

Attached: legkick.jpg (600x400, 92K)

Thats called picking patterns and watching how to get in on a longer fighter.

wut

Reminder that Pettis would have beat Sperguson if he wasn't such a handlet.

Love seeing lanklets get KO'd stiff

More specifically what we've learnt in the last 2 weeks is that whites cant fight

The betting favorites

Attached: 53617191_106139773791155_5213785432799579061_n.jpg (1080x1237, 93K)

it's not because he was setting it that it wasn't a fluke, he was literally losing the whole fight, maybe it wasn't just a lucky punch but the result itself was kind of a fluke

Pettis was like a 340 underdog?

I disagree, he won by ko

pettis was a dog my guy

*slices you open with a spinning elbow while rocked*
*rolls away from you*
*ankle picks you*
*snaps you down*
*darces you*

Attached: razorelbows.gif (499x238, 1.97M)

If most of that card made you wonder why you watch this shit the main event reminded you why stick around

Do you know what a fluke is?

heem everyone even myself

Attached: 37659237942.png (1626x1578, 2.26M)

>has only been KO'd one time in career
>gets fluke KO by a supercharged Showtime
>suddenly "can" status

Nah

He kept throwing that hook the entire fight and missing by a hair and then shot off the cage to make up for the distance...

pettis is a legit good fighter whenever he doesnt break his hand, rib , foot.

#UFConESPN #FaceThePain

No, he just won

you'll get it next time

it's the beginning of the end; one knock-out leads to another and then another and then you are being ko'd first round every fight
hence why it should be considered a no contest

They are midgets thus nobody wants to watch them. Moreover high level fw looks like two guys trying to bunny hop in cs

holy shit i just realised how cliched that sounded my bad /heem/ i'll try to improve my posting quality

i don't understand why this general doesn't like Wonderboy, he seems like the exactly kind of guy Yea Forums would support, maybe i should just ignore logic in this site and assume that everybody hates everyone and everything here

To see a perma flushed can win by complete fluke and be allowed to rise in the rankings and waste even more time of the top fighters of two weight divisions?

>36yr old cutbabby
>"hes not flushed"

Go home Caleb

based

Wondy is a can and mid level for life but he's still my boy.

>setting it up
>leg kick as opposed to low kicks

Fuck your mother you flaming faggot. It was a flukey fluke.

goals

Crazy fight hey

Am I flushed?

Goodnight sweet can.

Attached: D2ZM_yNVYAUW4vI.jpg (1200x800, 195K)

memes

that's some serious latina meat right there bros

White men exposed as chinlets

how flushed is my /boy/ wonderboy after this

>kicks ass
>gets to eat her poo

*sigh*

not fair bros

The blueprint to beat him is out. He doesn't react well to getting hit. He's entering his late 30's. He doesn't have the warrior gene.

Look, I like Wonderboy but he's done. Time to hang 'em up.

Attached: recordscratch.jpg (898x506, 100K)

He has padded muay thai score and get instantly heemed by one punch. And it's only getting worse from now on

Woodley deleted him

yeah

>Australia

yes

Based Anthony shaking things up

are you the guy who was wondering why people were shitting on Blaydes too?

You're overthinking this place hard

Roy Nelson says hello.

big titty go home

"leg kicks" Arent set ups you shitstain. They are an end in themselves.

Also literally anything is a non lucky punch to you. There is not a single ko you would accept was a wild lucky punch.

Kek

>Stipe
>Dillashaw
>Till
>Wonderboy

All the UFC's unstoppable white heroes are getting heemed

Is this part of Dana's campaign to expand into Africa and surplant all Champions with Africans?

Did Wonderboy stay at the UFC Performance Institute?

I want a full investigation. No way Wonderboy gets heemed by a featherweight can like Pettis.

Attached: tumblr_oajq24Td6P1vaosveo3_r1_400.gif (400x224, 1.86M)

>are you the guy who was wondering why people were shitting on Blaydes too?

yeah but on the Blaydes thing i was just memeing, i'm being serious about Wonderboy

What's the point in training striking if it just comes down to who hits hardest / whose chin gives out first
#justwrestle

>picking patterns

Kys.

can pettis even satifsy her after she got piped by a 6'11 bbc NBA player?

Attached: Dan-Gadzuric-wife-Lisette-Gadzuric-pic.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

karate isn't striking

Tell that to Rampage, Twood, DC, JDS, Cain, Couture etc..

I'm mad because this ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE WONDERBOY... decided to 'open up' after the clackson for the last 10 seconds of the round...

literally could of been less aggressive and his normal dumb self and that wouldnt of happened, and I wouldnt be /heemed/ out of a 5 bet winning streak to win big and also boost my ego cause i had 4 out of 4 predicted perfectly until then god damn it...

Attached: Are+you+fucking+kidding+me+_93ff2b4d360b4cb243e96f663292cb15.jpg (500x475, 52K)

maybe they should just not suck and actually win fights, also not get roided to the gills

Its not shaking anything up, he loses to any other welterweight or lightweight, it's just time wasting with another irrelevant main event in the near future

>leg kicks" Arent set ups you shitstain. They are an end in themselves.
The fuck are you even talking about you retard? Why are europeans here all so fucking stupid?

Still overthinking this place, everyone gets shit, if you lose you get more shit, if you're boring you get shit, if you win but beat someone they didn't want you to, you get shit, it's all memes

Attached: blaydes-willis.rd1.td2.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Did you see what Masvidal did last week and what Pettis just did? White chins getting one shotted and deleted

Roufus has Wonderboi's number
Talented fighter but now confirmed never to be champ

Whites were always going to get exposed none of those guys were ever good

Something that happened once in a blue moon.

taking up le face and leg kicking hobby next week
gonna be alpha
gonna eat phat minority ladies poohole so good i cant wait

Reminder that the GOAT is white

What's next for Curtis Blaydes and Justin Willis?

Attached: chop.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Wonderboy was probably a win or two from another title shot. It absolutely shakes things up

It probably gets her wetter knowing Pettis could cave his head in

>jon jones will be flushed and getting heemed by nobodies one day

cant wait bros

Getting KO'd early in your career obviously isn't great, but you can recover from it. Once you're up there in age and getting gadooshed like that... I dont know. Never ends well

Rewatch fight he threw that hook multiple times and was missing by a hair. At the end WB was limping on his back foot and Pettis used the cage to cover the reach difference... If he didnt focus legs early WB would be 2x more likely to side step. He didnt set up that exact punch but set up the availability. Watch kickboxing to get more educated hans its quite obvious.

He did not bounce off the cage you turd.

Why do people make shit up its like you're trolling.

Tito is Mexican you dog

I'm glad wonderboi lost, dude fights awful boring style with his hands low. Hes a nice guy but hes a huge bore

just because you redditors think this will happen is exactly the reason why it will never happen
Jones will be undefeated

No he wasn't

He cuts 15 lbs you dumb cunt

Jones will gracefully walk away from the sport when he realizes he has nothing left worth dominating, just like GSP

what happened was thompson threw a gay kick in a bad position because there was only seconds left in the round and he thought fuck it. that wouldn't have happened at any other time in the fight

>gets heemed by arlovski
>gets heemed by hunt
>gets heemed by kharitonov

Jones doesnt fight with his hands down and has the highest fight IQ in the game

Karate is a meme. Real niggas keep them hands high, swang, and bang their way to success.

The ultimate striking martial art isn't invented yet. It will be boxing with clinch work and elbows, and occasional kicks. Muay thai ain't it, they do not bang like boxers.

Imagine being you.

jesus i didn't even remember this guy, he's the Tank Abbott from the new age

So Holloway could beat Wonderboy eh?

what if a knockout is somewhat of a learned response like how PTSD triggers work it's just a matter of mechanical vs emotional stress

>could of
>wouldn't of

It is *could have and *wouldn't have. Could "of" is not a thing.

The least you could do is learn how to correctly speak your own language.

imagine being australian

he said he wants to be 50-1 like floyd mayweather

He threw the same hook that k0d WB over 4 times and missed by an inch and superman'd to cover distance...

Yes fag Woodley hits like a pussy.

why do gringos have problems with this? i literally never had

>Wonderboy is a can
tell me something i dont know
based

Most of those guys got ko'd well into their careers. Actually most of them around the same time as wonderbread. Except for Couture he's a fucking phenomenon in himself. I see what you're saying though. For me it's the mentality of the fighter that will make or break him after a KO. Wonderboy seems like the kinda guy to bounce back from something like that. Especially one that was so flukey.

You faggots need AIDS and zyklon b.

>1 win in 5
>isn't a can
him and gooby are finished

He could easily achieve that. No one at LHW can touch him.

It would have happened after his meme karate movement was slowing down from his legs getting chopped

Johnny walker heems him, screencap this

Woodley didnt even land cleanly and still dropped him

his head bounced pretty hard

sometimes you feel okay for a while after you regain ur composure and then start spinning and puking for days or weeks especially landing on your head like that can be weird sometimes

It's not all of us that guy is just a massive homosexual. He could of not said anything but needs to feel superior in any way because he realizes his views are ordinary.

I have no idea why i hate justin willis so much

Walker is a turbo-cardiolet, Jon can survive his meme shit for a round and finish him however

Arlovski and Hunt are two of the best heavyweight strikers in MMA history. Kharitonov KO happened 14 (fourteen) years into Nelson's MMA career.

They heemed two lanky goofs that fight with their hands down. Having a karate base is bad for your chin, the style is not designed around taking punches like boxing stance is. Being a cutbabby is bad for your chin.

Also, not having a beard is bad for your chin. A beard is literally thousands of protective springs that God gives your face to help protect you from being heemed. It's there for a reason. These clean cut goofs shave their beard and compromise their chins.

So hes a natural 185er in his late 30s cutting to 170? Lol

Damage control.

If Conor is smart he would jump on the Pettis hype for his bounce back.

Post the webms guys. I Just woke up... Lost all the fights

It should be a prerequisite to at least practice one martial art before you can post here, it's astounding how retarded some of you are, with such confidence too.

>gets dropped twice by woodley
>gets dropped by till
>gets ktfo by pettis
his chin is deleted, isn't it

Top 3 WW's of 2018 have all fallen 3 months in to 2019.

I would tap you or heem you, sit down before I glass ya mate.

Diamond dozen loudmouthed black-power nigger, obese and cant fight

Till vs WBoy 2, both now armed with the knowledge of mutual chinletness.

Pettis vs Ponz

Blaydes vs Stipe

>whites cant fight
Lmao why do I keep seeing this? Hahaha what we learned is that smaller fighters cutting less weight are having success against bigger, dehydrated weight cutters. Did we not see GSP & Conor move up and win belts? Not race related.

he is smart apparently

Attached: dffddf.png (572x239, 20K)

Lol that dude who lost his $1 parlay cause of wonderboi

>Dillashaw flushed by Cejudo
>Jan flushed by Santos
>Till flushed by Masvidal
>Wonderboy flushed by Pettis
Umm, whitebois?

Yeah he was

Pettis vs Masvidal at 185, winner fights for interim title against winner of Adesanya/Gastelum

>le 56% man telling me, a proud and very drunk Britonian how to speak my own language
>especially when your ilk have butchered it and cut out many letters because you lack the ability to spell or understand proper English

From which globalised and/or defeated state do you hale from, sir?

Attached: amerimutts2.jpg (282x178, 6K)

A few months ago I was thinking to myself that I was disappointed with how most Top 5 fights never end in a proper sleepy heem, just TKO's, so I'm sorry that I caused this.

Oh so he kicked rather than insisting on walking into punches like most of Jon Jones' retard opponents?

Thats not a set up, thats using the correct limb for the right distance.

Huh

>till
>wondertwink
how will lanklets ever recover?

Johnny Walker is fucking retarded. Jones will duck his meme shit for 2 rounds before dominating him down to the mat and finishing him with a sub.

Rampage got done in with leg kicks to, by Forrest Griffin iirc

How much did you just lose on wonderboi?

Masvidal vs pettis is the fight to make instead

Fix it now.
I don't want to see our Rose get flatlined by Jheshicha Andrade

Holy shit, you're mad AND stupid.

Against other whites.

based

Attached: johnny.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

Are latinos taking over MMA? Is Khabib next when he gets in the ring with Tony?

Attached: catchthesehands.gif (280x158, 833K)

Jesus christ, why are you gay?

Hispanics are deleting whites at an alarming rate.

Rose is going to put on a boxing clinic on that slow bitch, don't worry.

The guy should just sign the paper already.

>oh so he did something that setup the finish?
Yes, god what a worthless fucking loser you are.

>thats using the correct limb for the right distance.
Yeah and thats a setup in this case you braindead faggot

>cirkunov
Wow another white who got brutally heemed. I used to rate him.

lmao are you still believing this shit
he's been doing this after every other nigger wins just to get his name out there

remember when he was going to fight cerrone lmao

Pretty much. Helath bar fighting game memes get laughed at, but there accurate

Except its over the long term, a bit at a time, and it never returns to full once a knockout happens, ever

>our Rose
yikes, Andrade is /ourguy/

I'm so fucking sick of hearing Ponzinibbio's name. Why the fuck are people so high on him? He has a win over Gunni (which he cheated to get btw), a decision over Perry, and a lackluster KO over Magny. He's not even in the top 10 and people are calling for him to fight Woodley. It's actually making me mad dude.

Sadly Tony is getting heemed by CTE demons.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

too late homo

Attached: bate estaca.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

He absolutely did but Rampage isn't a karatememer. I was just talking about how karatebois crumble when you take away their ability to bounce in and out quickly.

bro they're at 170

lmfao

imagine it, you wouldn't have to become a fruit picking slave in order to live in the great land for only 12 months.

literally no one here talks about him so you should be OK boy
he's done decently tbf though

Pettis vs Mcgoober would be fun as fuck

fine, at 205

if Pettis go up to 185 he might be literally obese for a fighter, he's fucking chunky at 170

Pettis looks better every time he moves up
So does Masvidal
Queue is short at 185
WW is busy with Usman/Colby and winner vs Askren or whatever

Big Pettis is good

mcgregor fights at LW, Pettis fights at WW

Couldn't even tell you the last time Ponz came up here

You're overreacting. No one rates that dude.

imagine your "continent" was nothing more than a glorified snake infested fruit farm lmao

Maybe 5 years ago when it mattered

I don't remember asking you, britcuck

Don't need to "imagine" reality.

Surreal to think Pettis fought at 145 not too long ago.

Why you gotta be so mean man? :(

>Woodley and Till couldn't heem Wonderboy
>A flushed 145er can does it
The state of the WW division.

This sport has been pretty fucking gay lately.

I'm glad this soul sister ass nig got shat on desu. Based Blaydes.

Attached: Ferguson literally punches Vannata on the fucking mug.webm (1280x720, 1002K)

Jon Jones doesnt keep his hands at waist level the entire fight and is constantly open for a left hook his entire fight. Thats where the patterns of him leaning heavily to his right foot and meme kicks become way too obvious...

Are you REEEEAAALLLLYYY suggesting that Anthony Pettis ought to fight at fucking middleweight? As in, 145'er Pettis should go duke it out at 185? Really?

Like is that really the level of intellect we're working with here? I'm staggered by your stupidity.

That fist hit him pretty hard man. A canvas mat is meant to absorb most of that. Not pretty to watch but not as bad as a more solid surface. A prime example would be the Twood vs Marquardt ko. Woodley was beaten into a pulp and he came back to win a belt in a better organization.

After you've had a decent amount of fights in the ring, people learn how to beat you. The more you fight, the more you show what you can and can't do. This might be why you see middle-career fighters get ko'd so much. That was a flush shot. Have you ever seen Thompson, besides the Woodley fight, get caught so cleanly with such a big punch? The answer is no. Anyone that gets hit wth shots like that get rocked 95% of the time with the exception of a few. So it's not their chin that's been compromised, but their strengths and weaknesses which lead to money shots.

ie Cody and his swang and bang.

I'm staggered by yours desu
Great post, displaying very high IQ. If 185 doesn't work out a potential Jones superfight would be off the charts

Jon Jones will get one of his eyes poked out one day, like really fucking badly, and everyone will laugh

if Eddie had won, you guys would've proclaimed him a non-white Hispanic. But he lost, so you call him white. Can't win with racially charged individuals.

How about Stipe beating a man about 30-35lbs heavier than him last year?

Is this another level of autistic irony are you genuinely this much of a braindead nigger? Is there even a difference anymore with the idiots that post here?

Because my boy just got brutally fluke heemed by a midget spic and it really PISSES me off when I see people suggesting bullsh*t like Pettis vs Ponzinibbio

Guys with this complexion are just swarthy whites. In many ways, whites always win in the end. Tell me Masvidal isn't at least 75% white if he took an ancestry test. I will delete my Yea Forums account if he is less.

Attached: 1547480310841.jpg (412x431, 26K)

>soul sister
What does this even mean you moron?

There's a slice of pizza in the fridge and I haven't eaten today but I'm not sure if it's unclaimed.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that user but you shoul

>the answer is no
Ellenberger

Eddie is admittedly a white man with Irish heritage

Pettis' issue was his fragility at 145 and 155
Fighting at 170 and 185, he has enough fat on his body to absorb damage without being hurt or breaking a rib/hand.
He walked right through some heavy strikes today

>cain flushed
>tony flushed
>cejudo is a manlet so might as well be flushed
no

Eddie is from Philly you mouth-breathing door-stop. Philly has nothing but blacks and whites, everyone knows that. Hispanics haven't been seen in Philly for decades at this point, they abandoned the cause long ago.

>fluke heem
seething wondercuck

you never heard it before?
>2 main event back to back HEEEEMS
>gay
Always knew you were a complete caz

he is puerto rican

>Stipe
We don't talk about him anymore

Attached: 1531024135306.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Tatiana Suarez is Latina right?
They're taking over WMMA too in that case

yeah and then the other guy will get dq'd and we'll all be sad

*wins*

Attached: basedbust.jpg (221x270, 18K)

Yeah so why not fight at fucking heavyweight then, Einstein? Since fat is apparently like armor to you, why not pack on 80lbs of it and go swinging for the fences?

>is the last remaining white champion and the out of the 3 white men in the P4P top 15, he is the only one that isn't flushed (Conor and Stipe)
The only remaining defenders of the white race are Khabib, Dustin, Askren and Colby. Maybe Knucks because he is half and has a whitebread name.
How did we get this flushed, lads? It's all The Chris's fault

Attached: IMG_3435.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Imagine falling for this weak post-fight bait. Usually /heem/ does much better.

Khabib is literally the only elite white fighter left in the UFC. Everyone else is either juicing or turbo flushed.

lol u mud?

I'm sorry I lost my temper brother, I hespect you

It's the same after every event
It's the same set of people riling eachother up every time

*gets brutally KO'd with one punch two weeks in a row *

As long as you recognise the mistake it's all good man.
Take it chill, sometimes these setbacks happen

Pettis vs Jones would be an interesting fight

Not white. I'd even rate Shittaker whiter than him

If Eddie is white, Masivdal is white. No takesies backsies.

Attached: racial-draft.jpg (512x318, 39K)

niggers who the fuck cares about white this white that, jesus fucking christ this is a sport not a race war lmfao

>khabib
>even being considered remotely white whatsoever

L A F F O

You fucking stupid or what?

where has this suddenly come from
based Australia, Leaf clearly doesn't understand fighting. Pettis absorbed a lot today, can clearly take a punch or two

Based colourblind retards

Pink nipples means white, user. If Khabib didn't have the Mohammed style beard, he would look white as fuck.

Trust me, I'll come back even stronger next time

what do you mean?

Ponz is ranked 7th at WW you dumbfuck. Pettis just barely broke into the top 10, by his own admission. It's a good fight to see either break into the Top 5.

Imagine thinking he should fight Masvidal, who just put himself at the back of the queue for a titleshot if he wins one more. Go look at Pettis' shitty record, he doesn't deserve that fight by a mile. Why are foreigners allowed to post on this website?

Oh you're right! So lemme get this straight...

what you're saying is he has been hit just as hard as he was tonight, yet he somehow managed to still get to the belt and fight for it twice? Doesn't sound 'flushed' to me.

THICC

Attached: pettis.jpg (298x383, 13K)

this general is fucking shit right now, fuck it i'm going to play Sekiro, you can find me on Yea Forums too.

Attached: clawja espelho.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

Life is a race war, stupid. Existence itself is a draft into the war and you have no choice but to fight.

Many traitors these days, many fronts being opened up, battles being won and battles being lost. Never lose yourself, always remember you were born into this fight and you will die in this fight. Secure the future for your brethren and lay waste to all else.

why was blaydes so fucking fired up? he's usually pretty respectful

*says something blatantly false or ridiculous*

just how GOOD is tony ferguson?

Man it'd be really interesting to see how they matchup. Jones is unorthodox but so is Pettis, and at 205 he won't have to worry about hurting himself and will really be able to take a punch. Could see some really dynamic stuff in that fight

unfortunately it's all some people can cling on to and then they end up completely retarded shortly after. Pity them but don't laugh at them

Attached: canadian.jpg (225x225, 7K)

willis was talking a lot of shit the entire fight week, about his dad etc

because he was fighting a guy that had absolutely no business being in the cage with him. Why would he be respectful to a guy who shouldn't have been allowed to fight him

The internet isn't real. Go get a job and see how the normal majority lives their lives.

>in this picture we see two completely white men doing white men things amongst other white men in a city which celebrates the great achievements of white culture

Attached: do not joke.png (548x569, 428K)

Willis is a fat obnoxious shit talker

/heem/ only has like 7 people who are not cazzies according to this thread...

You now remember Wondercan beating Whittaker

Attached: ufc170_07_thompson_vs_whittaker_001.jpg (1200x801, 156K)

Whittaker was never good

wtf how could you think that? you fucking idiot kill yourself

>he thinks religion and race are the same thing
Stupid fucking leaf. Leave your GSP and get the fuck out of here

please abstain from using bad language on heem, have fun playing

so this guy is not white then?

Attached: brit ginger.jpg (634x618, 99K)

Like Tank Abbot and Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt?

I'm not a cazzie, I don't baitpost, I make good posts and OC, I enjoy WMMA and manlet fights if they're good, my IQ is above 85.

I don't belong here.

Pink nipples = white, I'm pretty firm on that. I know he's a Muslim and a Dagestani. But the nipples don't lie.

lmfaoooooooooooooooo

Attached: drake laughing.png (784x930, 956K)

P4P best feet out of all UFC employees

Attached: IMG_3431.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

correction. DRUNK. That's it.
I have an automatic +1 on you dumb cunts since your country can't cope with the letter "u" in normal English words.

And change "s" to "z" constantly, like fucking tards lmao

I intentionally make ridiculous posts to stir up conversation. For instance, wonderbot has never had a single good fight

Now that the dust has settled

We all agree that kickboxing is an absolute meme, right?

Attached: nods.gif (600x678, 1.2M)

Willis was talking a lot of smack since the ight was announced. He said he was not just a boring fighter but a boring person overall. He called Blaydes a bitch and a beta male; he even started a back and forth with Blaydes' dad during the face offs.

Attached: maycee-barber-ufc-on-espn-plus-6-pre.jpg (1000x666, 902K)

The Chads Lightweight x The virgins welterweights
the two last events prove it.

Mixed race people are not White regardless of having some White phenotype features due to gene recombination. Dagestanis descend from Iranians.

>he believes in the possibility of a white muslim

Understand this, you vanilla-dodging goatfuckers. To swear allegiance to Allah on the Quaran is to blacken your alabaster soul indelibly with the stain of savagery. You revoke your whiteness and darken your heart. Your veins no more pump the pristine blood of the four seasons and instead course with the black oil of the sun-parched and lifeless wastes.

>tfw broke my noporn streak for mieshas nudes

I corrected you. I have no dog in the fight but ill let it out dont make me

Once again you are confusing religion for race.
This makes you stupid on a fundamental level

Actually I can tell from this post alone you're a complete brainlet that doesn't understand /heem/ at all.
I won't tell you to get out though because that would be rude, but perhaps you should apply yourself a bit more

Karate is a meme not kickboxing

Yeah, but without Arabs shitting up their genepool

Toilet Till and toilet Thompson got what they deserved after that snoozefest of a "fight" they put out last year

you only use a u because you got ass raped by Normans

Reminded me of Edgar vs Ortega.

Sometimes exposing yourself with weak shots too much opens up the possibility for a devastating KO loss.

>bate estaca
True

Quick Question, getting kicked in the face from UberReem during his horse eating days, or get beaned by Aroldis Chapman

>Dagestanis descend from Iranians.

Can I get a source on that? And most Iranians are just swarthy whites anyway.

her hair is my favourite bit of her

Once again you refuse to heed my warnings that there is an inextricable link between one's spirit and one's body.

I cannot state it any more clearly for you. To defile one's white spirit with the religion of the devil is to defile one's body, likewise. You are, as a "white" muslim, nothing more than an albino. You shroud a white veneer over top the twisted blackness of your now tarnished soul and I can smell your sulfur a mile away.

BJ tried this in Japan, fought Machida at 205
Too much fat slows you down significantly
You have to find the right ratio of bone:fat:muscle, and I think most fighters deprive themselves of that critical fat element
Just look at what TJ did to himself

fuck that roastie and her ugly feet

Ngannou vs Pettis would be really interesting, I think Anthony submits him from the bottom.

What race are black christians?

Attached: IMG_3387.jpg (877x640, 119K)

Wonderboy tries to end the round strong and gets ko'd.Sad.

>When North Americans start talking about who is white and who isnt

Wow guys LITERALLY STOP BEING THE MEME...

Ignorance is one thing... But Amerimutt ignorance is completely different thing,,,

Attached: amerimutt4.png (741x649, 23K)

ur the biggest casual on heem, go back to making mobb deep threads loser

They're black, you stupid fuck.

Their wiki history
According to the historian Sergey Tolstov, Avarians originated in Khurasan, south-east of the Caspian Sea, and migrated to the Caucasus.[10] These geographical origins apparently link them to the Hurrians of Subartu.[10]

> Iranians are white
No, they aren't.

Good post, but I actually see a scenario in which Anthony catches him with a flying triangle after exiting the clinch
Ngannou has looked very susceptible to it in all his fights so far and it's only a matter of time before it's exposed.

Go back to pol. Both SJW's and far right retards should be executed.

>Racial talk among 65IQs and under
Big Y I K E S from me, dawg, I'm gonna skedaddle

>Isnt even consistent with his own logic
You are literally a schizo. Get help tony

i invented the big tiddies meme

>Christianity is middle eastern Semetic jew-rebel religion
>HURR DURR ANYONE WHITE DOING MIDDLE EASTERN RELIGION IS NOT WHITE DURRR

literally kill yourself you dumb cunt
since when does culture = race you fucking Leaf cuck....

based skedaddler

Imagine being this stupid. It's a tragedy that some people have to go through life with their shit this fucked up.

Attached: could be problematic.jpg (600x799, 44K)

thank god
no, wait
thank (you)

t. Michael Reese Philip-James

That's all well and good, but at the end of the day pink nipples = white.

in many ways, Till won tonight

Bob haircuts are the patrician style
don't talk shit about UFC best girl. Her husband will get on a ladder and heem you and then I will triangle you from mount which I learned from Rener's video tutorial

Attached: IMG_3281.png (1440x1248, 2.11M)

>people rated WonderBread here back in 2016

Attached: 1467255061420.png (600x400, 214K)

I almost wish Rogan had been commentating these past couple cards. He'd have fucking lost it.

The only color I see is green.

Attached: 1521645920636.jpg (374x400, 76K)

Europeons are the fucking dumbest pieces of shit here. Only the occasional brit actually adds anything but their gleep gloop autists outnumber them 10:1 only Brazilians come close to rivaling yuropoors here

pusy

The Bible was written in Britain. The Dead Sea Scrolls are fake.
edition.cnn.com/2018/10/22/us/bible-museum-fake-scrolls/index.html

Guys, the sky is green.

For sure greatest striker ever Joe Rogan said so and Joe Rogan is never wrong

He was anti-memed here pretty hard too, ever since his big debut
I remember that gif of him getting KO'd / dropped in some karate competition being posted a tonne
Honestly? I still rate him. He proved tonight that 9/10 times he beats Pettis 49-46

Reminder that DC is still somehow pound for pound number 1 and is putting himself into the GOAT discussion by insisting he should be in the discussion incessantly
How is he this unflushable? What does Jon have to do to get this faggot to just go down the toilet?

if you're a brainlet that's on you my guy
some of us actually understand fighting

>mfw I told everyone that my boi Pettis will deliver
Whitie simply can't compete against the BBP (Big Brown Punches)

Attached: 1553157513146.png (300x250, 26K)

Did Stephen Thompson actually win the story of the fight?

Sleep on that tonight.

>What does Jon have to do to get this faggot to just go down the toilet?
Not cheat.

Your flag is not England it is the United Kingdom the fact having your own national flag is viewed as a separatist racist movement by your own left wing politicians is a meme. The fact when I went to London in 2016 and saw nothing but asians with my own eyes is a meme. We are mutts, but you are conquered.

The best part is most of the uk racebait posters on Yea Forums are asian teens just shows hoe cucked one nation became.

It was just the one punch actually

he is a good striker and has had some great performances
if he starts winning, he can capitalise really well
the best striker was and will forever be my guy hunto

Relax Muhammad al-Bin Sayeed, your little fantasy that you're actually a white man is well preserved in Londonistan.

But understand that out here in /heem/, in the real world, we see right through your lies and deception.

Because k1 is big now.
Oh wait

Attached: 20180406_185939.png (1440x1484, 2.15M)

>Show complete dominance
>Get punched once
>"Lose"

This sport is dumb and doesn't favor skill.

literally makes no difference to what I said

My bad, make it singular instead

I think you are just a victim of American education and couldn't pick out the actual flags

How do we fix it?

t. James Vick

pettis has been my boy the whole time

I slept on it (just time travelled back to make this post) and I can honestly conclude that yes, Stephen Thompson won the story of the fight.
He was winning 9 minutes of the fight. And 9 minutes is longer than the 10 seconds Pettis won. Further, people are talking about him today so clearly he's also won in that aspect and the story is focused on him.

Don't cover anything i said just insult me...

Point proven

Like the skill of being a chinlet bitch thar cant take a punch? That was in Wonderpedos favor

he dealt a lot of damage, but it was far from dominant
Pettis kicked wonderdogs ribs over and over in the first round, then moved to the left leg, and landed multiple hard punches.

He wasnt really dominating, his legs were mesed up, thats why he couldnt skip out of range of that punch.

BASED TMTposter

Attached: check em.jpg (919x669, 304K)

>conquered
Spain/Portugal sure showed them conquerors that were conquering for hundreds of years on their land eh? Pushed them back with little to no admixture to their people taking place.

also
>implying I'm English

SAVED AND SAUCE?

>fight with your hands down like you're 1999 vintage Roy Jones Jr.
>get brutally heemed

'Skill' is keeping your hands up and not pretending you're in an anime when you fight.

You have no point because you are retardedly assuming I am English
I don't care about gay London and the Muslim invaders

if that was the case even i would be white, you dummy

>This sport is dumb and doesn't favor skill
It's sport not chess you faggot, the weak/genetically inferior deserved to be absolutely HEEMED

Attached: PerryRoberts.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>wooooooow one punch can knock you out in a fight? that's bullshit!

post your nipples Anderson

I want to say sorry to the guy that followed my Maycee & Bobby parlay suggestion, but had Bobby not gone for those darce chokes(one in the 2nd round & another in the 3rd) he would have not lost top position and therefore would have won the fight

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-203449.jpg (1127x799, 253K)

I honestly can't believe you retards replied. I expected one reply seeing through the bait and that's it. I'm not even happy or anything. It's just fucking pathetic you replied.

Like do you really believe someone this stupid exists? Do you believe someone this stupid exists because you are almost that stupid? Kill yourselves.

>fighter is winning until he loses
>is a can because he lost
Is there a more brainlet opinion?

Attached: 2A04C6EF-A41D-4E7A-A815-22BAA67B365E.jpg (571x654, 107K)

This is the bong version of
>muh heritage
in America...

In a lot of ways, Pettis lost that

If your nipples are pink, you would be considered (at least mostly) white to anyone besides /pol/ hardliners. Post somebody with your complexion and hair texture.

>dumb north amircan proves yet again he knows s'little about geography
The only non whites where i live are a small community of Pols and Pinoys
Both of which I'd rather have than the cuck descendants of my people that built Canada, or my people that built half of the US

I don't have the sauce, brother
I just save every photo of pretty girls I see on 4channel and keep them in an 'art' folder alongside old paintings

Attached: 1552453047097.jpg (1280x1276, 545K)

damn olivi is a foot slut. my god, I can literally feel the blood flowing to my penis

>i was just pretending

Attached: c'mon.jpg (630x420, 28K)

That’s called a swerve ya fat smark. Get worked

sup gang. anyone else here collect their smegma?

Based.

i replied only to make you reply

Attached: 85e.jpg (680x490, 83K)

Based user working the marks, good on ya lad.

He just further proved that karatememers hate legkicks and would have crumbled in the later rounds

Cool. I don't think about Britain at all.

uma delicia

I am glad Willis got fucked.
I don't even give a shit about his Twitter, the fact that the dude has SQUEAKED by a career so far while being exceptional at fucking NOTHING is astounding.

Attached: 1506285621268.jpg (476x573, 42K)

don't mind me, just BTFOing any nipple-based racial theorists

Attached: NIPZ.png (575x694, 101K)

hehe ngannou is white lol

Imagine literally having a new world to explore and conquer. But your ancestors instead decided to sit on their asses and ignore the call to glory.

Lolololol

my man be listening

Where's the webm of the KO?
>aagghjhh aussie save me

>underdogs winning only happens in MMA
Imagine being you

That just proves my point, people know that pink nipples = white so they buy this cream to look whiter.

Also, there is zero percent chance Khabib is smearing this shit on his chest.

No he isn't you stupid Amerimutt. Fucking kill yourself brainlet.

>Two posts and this many (you)s
No one man should have this power

Attached: TONY.png (269x437, 241K)

>olivi will never spit in my mouth

Attached: ga8tgbivnc521.jpg (971x971, 598K)

>like blaydes and ngannou
>blaydes loses
>happy but also sad and hope he could come back from his loss
>wins his next fight
Bestest feels

Attached: 1541757468755.png (1027x731, 28K)

this is a really good thread im gonna contribute to it with this post

Even among the literal tards who responded to my bait, you are chief among them.

our gay queen is on your money, and canadian children pledge allegiance to the royal family in schools, which is more than we even do in the uk
vous grenouille toi con

Attached: 1534468530457.jpg (1080x1349, 167K)

Next week's card.

Attached: mar30.jpg (498x2804, 186K)

based, i like both too.

>2.5 stars
Aka doesnt work

>Being a Blaydes fan
Y tho?

Attached: 3B486224-C4C6-4948-9DFF-5C23D7309EF9.jpg (276x300, 26K)

women this objectively beautiful should literally not be allowed to exist

(You's) are what ruined this gay ass website and they are literally meaningless. Imagine the fat, autistic losers on here who come back to some post they shat out in 35 seconds to see 6 (You)'s, imagine their glee, the only sense of satisfaction they've felt since the last bait post.

Kill yourselves.

thats why this spost is soo good

haha yeah lol. follow me on reddit bro!

moot fucked up my reply

Attached: 1530077360709.jpg (1024x1534, 206K)

That's like saying having your hair relaxed makes you white. Got one question for you, boy.

Does pic related look like a fuckin white man to you?

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 6K)

why? would you prefer that we had endless hordes of Molly Mccann's in this planet?

That's a fucken dude you mark
I would still fuck regardless but still you gotta know these things anyway

Nice post!
Here’s a (You)

Attached: 19FC1B7F-6A15-4065-84A4-03D1EA334391.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Happy here too.
Was hoping to see a bit more matwork by Blaydes, seemed he wasn't able to get to good positions for heavy ground strikes.
Still a good showing.
Blaydes knocking down Willis was a nice bonus.

ok

my hair gets curly when it grows too much

Attached: 54535436345.jpg (1451x2199, 364K)

is that actually a dude? that's so fucking special, my god

Ok c u c k

Usman is white

Show me somebody with pink nipples that isn't white. This isn't about hair, don't try to change the subject. This is about nipples, always has been.

NEWWWWW

you are literally white Anderson
What the hell do you consider yourself as

is that really a dude? got any pics of his boiputhi?

based nippleposter

eat shit and die

I cant imagine being you

Anyone has a bjj/mma version of pic related?

Attached: 279.jpg (676x673, 99K)

he fell for the meme that only european and amerimutts can be white

my nigger bredno shiob looks like he has a TOOTHACHE haha

Attached: 1547521733326.jpg (832x922, 114K)

You're at least 50% white, I probably wouldn't sell my house if you moved on the street.

Wait 100 replies

>not a single webm of 'the finish'

Pettis had a tough run of it but he is a dog

I still remember Roufus telling that story on JRE how he knocked a guy out in the amateurs after dislocating his shoulder

What the FUCK are you gonna do with pic related? My man has brown AND pink nipples.

Attached: 7wg64UE.jpg (500x667, 73K)

"No"

not exactly but got a few of these

Attached: 14065234.jpg (970x840, 217K)

heem devolving into a discussion about race, surely this has never happened before

Square up son, Square the fuck up right now and let's do the damn thing.

Attached: sisalya.ru_modeli-albinosy-proizvedshie-furor-v-mire-mody_2.jpg (750x750, 61K)

Boy, one quick porn search debunked the pink nipples retard easily. I'm ashamed I wasted my time.

I had you going didn't i

I'm working on one with this template.

>Claudia has herpes
Why bros

Attached: yan.jpg (579x350, 45K)

oh youuu

haha i would ask her what her favorite tarantino move is. she wouldnt be able to resist my film knowledge xD

that is why i'm scared of steroids
i'm too stupid and lazy to do it correctly and i don't want to fuck myself up permanently

Attached: 1530075724435.jpg (1672x2533, 340K)

I see cats that used to clock me, now I clock them

Albinos and anime dick nipples don't count. People somebody without a medical condition. Be honest. Don't try to 'gotcha' me. Post a real person that isn't abnormal.

Be real with me, stop the silliness. We all know that, except for albinos and whatever other medical conditions, pink nipples = white.

So does everyone else you fucking virgin

No one is using your trash thread

Honestly thought Pettis was done forever after the Max fight but he proved me wrong based Pettis

Attached: Pettis Rocks Tony.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Then post it, and I will drop the argument forever. No albinos.

it MIGHT have something to do with her being a massive, unashamed WHORE who bounces from dick to dick and gets the whole gym to run a goddamn train on her sweaty ass after she gets all riled up from rolling with women as it has been shown many times that she has bisexual tendencies and enjoys literal miles of dick being run through each of her holes as she devours the minge of the bulldyke sparring partner she was given for the day

MAAAANY such instances

Attached: CLAUDIA WEW.jpg (640x640, 138K)

Based, post some more please

>stream dies on the ko
>retarded mate falls on the computer on the replay
fuck heem and fuck everything, fights were shit and the only decent ko I missed
fuck you all and fuck this gay earth

are you trans?

Attached: 1538976458810.jpg (1080x1217, 109K)

I kissed a girl who had herpes a few years ago and didn't get it
I'm robert neville except with herpes

I still find it strange he would not want to continue the Tony fight, obviously his hand was hurt, but he is so fucking game in most fights.

Attached: AbsolutelyBased.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Hit the Random button in oblivion character creation :D

he is done. he fluked it.

I have a friend who wanted to bang but I never went for it because I suspected it. In hindsight, think I made the right decision.

Tony won the fight before stepping in the cage.

He tapped out to a fractured rib and quit against Holloway

Fractures make you want to throw up they hurt so bad. Fighter or not it happens.

Cheer up man, we go through some tough times and these things are annoying but we've gotta push through them.
You can catch the KO now, things will be OK.

XD

If you wear a condom and 'your friend' isn't having an outbreak, you should be good to go.

She had it on her lip

Probably true, just look at the staredown. Tony was in Anthony's head as deep as that microchip was in his leg.

Attached: SalsaDance.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

:P

dick tastes better than pussy 2bh

Pettis looked game af tonight which I thought was odd but I guess I see why

I'm not whitoid, stop it.

>the entire asian race

Oh fuuuuuuck bro there goes your whole theory, daaamn smdh

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

hes got a nice chest like. would massage and lick gently la

Who did Pettis have a hard on?
lol
0:04 onward

Could you have GOTTEN a more shopped pic to make him look white?
You are such a fucking twisty little shit holy fuck just quit you've lost

That's not pink, are you colorblind?

Yep. It has been post usada.

Cut babies and lanklets on suicide watch

God only made one thing perfect...

Attached: 1546265260882.jpg (259x194, 12K)

I should clarify. I heard things before and never went for based on that, then I saw it on her lip and that made it a complete no go. Looking back on it now, it probably wasn't genital, but I still wouldn't want to deal with that shit on my lip today.

Attached: 13748159260.jpg (634x627, 77K)

>Tony keeps going
>Wonderboy gets flatlined
Jesus chroist

Based

Attached: theeaglevsthepowerofautism.jpg (680x697, 108K)

Attached: porier.png (473x315, 260K)

>the meme roll
I'll never not laugh

Oh man... You just KNOW!!!

Can you take your Hershey's chocolate hairy ass nipples away from this discussion, Muhammad al-bin-al-Salawi-bin-Hamzala-al-Quaran-bin-Jazeera?

We're discussing intellectual topics that are far beyond the comprehension of your stone-throwing people.

Attached: 900927.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Whites are the biggest beta males cant fight at all

Conor is such a shit talking faggot nowadays, I mean he always was but now it has become unbearable.

In retrospect the Khabib fight was one of the best and most hilarious moments in MMA history. Like dropping napalm on cazzie village.

>scrappy mexican takes a shot better than pointfighting whitoid
lel

Attached: JorgeDiaz.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

kickboxers who come into mma are the biggest meme ever

wonderboy and holly,u absolutely suck

Attached: 1464562072552.jpg (640x640, 97K)

ten minutes in microsoft paint image editing program

Attached: 1553403224276.jpg (676x673, 120K)

gun up in your grill
and you screamin chill chill
didnt have your steel, now you get your cap peeled

Keeping up with Tony's pressure with a busted right hand was just too much for him during that war

Attached: Tony Guard Roll.webm (848x478, 1.62M)

Thompson is a karate fighter who comes to kickboxing amateur, this happens a lot you caz.

>implying I am englishanistani
You Canadians should just be annexed into America because you are the same

It's even funnier when you watch him get hammerfisted in the skull immediately, I like Tony but fuck that's goofy and hilarious

Attached: memes.png (322x346, 114K)

Reminder that Keith Peterson stopped the fight while Pettis had Dustin in a triangle so that the doctor could check on his cut

In hindsight this was a horrible match up for wonder woman. The way to beat Pettis is always to pressure him nonstop and not let him get his timing right, the way wonderwoman fights with his hands low constantly trying to bait counters meant Pettis had all the room to be creative with his strikes

meesha is pretty

Attached: DARKSOULS.gif (400x218, 1.77M)

really loving how you stupid fucks are instantly forgetting that Pettis was getting his shit pushed in for the entire fight prior to landing a lucky strike on a man who doesn't believe in defense

wonderboy will never be champ

he got the triangle just as the ref was interfering because Poirier stopped before Pettis did, and Poirier had escaped multiple triangle attempts throughout the fight

this is what happens when your dad is your manager

fighting at range with pettis and treating it like "you go, i go" point fighting is the exact opposite gameplan you want

TIME TO END THIS SUFFERING
I NEED A MINUTE TO MYSELF

sit down buddeh your guy got knocked the fawk out

He was winning the second round

The leg kicks were adding up my man, it's not like Pettis was getting rocked with huge shots left and right. Wonderbread would have just kept slowing down and his karate meme movement would have slowed down. The HEEM was inevitable.
Unless you are Barboza

Attached: Footprints.jpg (2400x1080, 309K)

isn't that what karate is basically. it's point fighting and pretty weak in mma

Migrate here Not the other retard's thread.

Not really, Thompson stance and lenght nullified Pettis liver kick and he couldnt even throw one headkick, those are his best weapons, he pulled something out of his ass.

I think Wonderboy was at fault here, he bought into the hype of this being a missmatch and was looking to impress, tried to go for a ko at the end of the round, Dustin almost got heemed the same way vs Pettis.

New thread

Reminder Pettis was robbed in the Alvarez fight

Another white man flushed.
Maybe this era just isn't our time like the last one was.

Attached: IMG_3439.png (640x1136, 872K)

What about the RDA fight?

Attached: Tony BTFO.webm (1280x720, 3M)

no he was not robbed there

Yeah, that's what I thought.

see

Hmmm, why ask then? Bit odd, no?

see

He just tried to lean on him if memory serves. I thought Giblert beat him as well

I am sure all of your favorite fighters aren't from Brazil?

He did exactly that
Under new scoring Pettis would've won but at the time judges would literally reward position for the sake of position with no damage done

Le point fighting man was doing 0 damage and he thought his no defense style was good enough to beat Pettis

He is bar none the most overrated fighter on the roster. Many people can touch him qnd a few have.

You are a brainlet.

>and a few have
Lol is that you Gus? That schmuck got destroyed

That is part of the fun you big dummy

Can't believe mongs are still replying to me.

Theres no proof that Walker doesnt just do what Jonny did to Shogun.

Bodyjab before throwing overhand is a setup. Throwing kicks at the nearest target is just...that.

He is LITERALLY caucasian.

No he didnt. He exposed that shitty little lanklet. Jones got lucky.

instagram.com/elizabethcturner/?hl=en
Bruh just right click the image lmao, just like reverse google search