What popular sport does literally no one in your county care about?

What popular sport does literally no one in your county care about?

England: basketball

Attached: 6A6EE0B3-A7F8-41DC-901D-9C157401E259.png (1500x1500, 1.27M)

dressage

I said popular sport. Dressage is neither.

Boxing

shut up bitch

U wot m8? Fite me you yank twat!

Cricket, gridiron football, baseball, ice hockey, rugby.

Rugby, cricket, basketball, pretty much any sport that isn't football, field hockey and kickboxing.

cricket

other than that idk, even ice hockey and basketball are pretty popular for niche sports.

fuck off zoomer

Boxing

anything not NFL or MLB is niche, but the niches are pretty big in america. soccer is gonna be huge in 20 years, probably surpass icefight (if it hasn't already) once we get first-run top talent.

The black characters in Hollyoaks play basketball

well, what qualifies as a popular sport for you?

theres important followings of Footbal, Handegg, Baseball and Boxing, NBA is not as big but it does have a niche here.

if you consider hockey and rugby popular sports then that would be the answer, i would be suprised if more than half of people here even knew what rugby is, and the ones that do probablly just know it as "that weird american football without protections"

Soccer

Unless you are a soiboi or a woman

Mexicans are americans wannabe so bad

Any american sport outside america

Soccer.

you know what's unpopular here? spics, especially the ones who yell like they're in a night club when they're in a quiet public place.

why? for liking 2 american sports?

if you think about it is way more weird we (and all of latinamerica for that matter) likes football, we have no conection to the brits, why the fuck are we all playing a british sport?, it wasnt popular in the rest of europe during colonial times to say it was brought by the spaniards or the portugeese, at least american sports where created in a neighbor country with wich it makes sense we have more contact and influence eachother

>NBA
>niche
Yeah, right, racist faggot.

basketball is bigger than boxing you dumb spic

Cricket

like 4 countries give a fuck about cricket

NBA is becoming niche. >LOLWARRIORSWIN
The lack of parody and the fake drama that’s hammed up by ESPN to try to make a long season of only three teams beating up on everybody else kills the league.

Soccer
Basketball

Cricket, except for the bangladeshis at the gas station i go to who always want me to play cricket with them because they think i could be a great "bowler"

Fucking BASED bangladeshis spreading the game. FUCK me thats based

i hate the nba for the same teams winning but its going nowhere, all euro faggot sport leagues have the same team win every year and soccer is just fine

That's got to be a euphemism of some sort

cricket is retarded baseball and it fucking sucks

Handball.

Tell that to the babgladeshis at your local servo and see what happens idiot

i dont have any bangladeshis in my town cause im not a faggot and i would if i did cause they are all 5'1

yeah i wouldnt say that to the bangladeshis at the gas station because there's about 6 of them

Not in here faggot

yes and you live in a country that sucks so much dick that people are willing to let their 7 year old daughters fucked by 35 year olds and risk death to leave it

cricket, I guess, even if it's tricky to call it popular (big fanbase thanks to some huge countries, but a very limited number of countries likes it).

Boxing has literally been relegated to Yea Forums for not being a real sport.

Damn, you triggered kiddo

So?, its still popular in México

All the south Asian and British carribbean countries are not a limited number of countries.

Soccer

Tennis (although tsitsipas is starting to change this)

Cricket is the sophisticated thinking man's game. No other physical sport involves as many nuances and tactics

No wonder the Americans reject it out of hand. They prefer basketball(be tall), sissy rugby (be strong but not so much as to not wear armour) and baseball (literally just steroids)

No wonder the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck about these retardations

Unfortunately a terrible trend that I've been observing recently is basketball's growing popularity as part of nigger culture which for some reason millenials think is cool. And nigger culture is *trying* to make American football controversial and there's the half time show so people seem to at least know something about that

So probably baseball, the old (white) American pastime is the least popular "big sport" here, and in the world

What about football?

in other words you aren't very athletic so you latch on to cricket

we don't reject it, it just has no presence in america at all, nobody pushes for it, there are no leagues, schools don't play it, there are no pitches made for it at local parks etc. the first time i heard about it was a 5 second clip on one of ESPN's weekly compilations of happenings. i unironically thought it was the indian version of baseball for like 10 years.

Football is super popular in India, they're just shit at it.

handball, if you can call that popoular
baseball also is a very niche sport, our NT is composed of 99% guidos from NJ

Handball isn't popular here either, most people wouldnt know what it is.

Baseball isn't either but that's obvious

>that's obvious
is it? it has a pretty big world wide following
i mean, the only truly worldwide sport is football and stretching it a bit basketball, and both of those have a sizeable following here, so i guess no truly popoular sport is unknown

based ranjesh laying down the law

Soccer

Soccer. Not only do people not care about it, they ridicule it and consider it a joke sport for pussies.

It's the same here. Thanks, based libertador.

Fatties cant compete in endurance sports

Soccer is considered a girl sport here.

While we have a pretty good rep when it comes to baseball, nobody except our caribbian countrymen gives one shit about the sport. Shame though because the world baseball classic was actually fun to watch when it was on

Fucking based

cricket, rugby, and netball, since we have better equivalent sports

the fuck is netball?

hoops for low-skill manlets

retarded basketball

>field hockey
shit sport for weaklings, adopt ice hockey like the swedes or czechs

Here in Brazil we would never play any game that was not the beautiful game

And that's why your country is a third-world shithole

Arent you guys good at mma and beach volleyball?

>The lack of parody

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (636x358, 2.94M)

Brazil play a load of different sports, you're just a twat.

The womens version of Basketball.

Argentina
Good Economic

Same, but with Jamaicans.

Learning a second language.

Argies have some variety in sports now that I think about it. Soccer, rugby, basketball, volleyball, grass hockey.
Aren't baseball and cricket rare there?

Handball

American football, baseball

gimmick hockey

rugby, any variant

anything involving a stick or bat

Do amerisports count as popular? If so, then those.

Disagree, there's always a basketball court at parks. Even my tiny village has one and I saw two guys playing basketball there yesterday.

Tennis because we play Badminton

Hope it stays that way. Seen Taufik Hidayat at the All England a few times and Rexy Mainaky at some exhibitions

Handball is the most widespread sport that Americans have no idea of. Even rugby has some youth leagues and cricket's played by imported Pajeets but literally no one even knows handball exists