6'0" vs 5'11"

>6'0" vs 5'11"

Attached: tacko zion.png (768x834, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVyheV13o9A
youtube.com/watch?v=kTsnWVFATLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha le epic funny meme
also
>be tacko
>break your legs 3 times a season in the NBA if you're lucky enough to get drafted, let alone getting play time

yeah Tacko is the one who needs to watch out for injury...
and he's not going to the NBA, he's going to be an engineer because he wants to contribute something more meaningful to society.

>feet and inches
I propose a better metric system for americans, burger metric system
>Tack Fall 32'b vs Zion 28'b

Attached: 1553362586987.png (768x834, 523K)

>tfw only 24'b
feels bad man

hey russia hows your rampant alcoholism and lower than average life expectancy working out for you

how many burgers i am if im 5'7'' 275lbs?

better to go out doing what you love than get shot tbqh
prbaboly around 16'b

everage shot expectancy is a little higher tho

*probably around 16'b

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet

in a civilized unit:
Tacko Fall: 2.29 m
Zion: 2 m

Anything taller than 2m is not functional beyond the world of hoops. Not unless your height is proportional, which has never been a trait humanity has had. Imagine if your entire existence was only validated for a shitty sport that only gets watched in the play off season. Honestly don't know whats worse, being a manlet or this..

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 32K)

cope harder manlet

Attached: the hill.jpg (443x564, 37K)

why americans cant into bants and offended so easily when u dont even intend to xD

Remember Greg Oden lmao?

Attached: explodingknees.jpg (700x700, 57K)

The mountain can lift that dude with one arm

why russians can't out of our presidential elections?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-23 12-49-55.png (661x513, 324K)

Fuck off. I'm here to shitpost about basketball.

Attached: de9f559b-58f7-40a0-a86f-4a99a895a437.jpg (600x500, 97K)

the guy on the right whatever his name was struggling to lift a 120lbs chick in the video were he was advertising himself

picked before KD lol

i miss this meme. it was very YOUnique.

>state charges incoming

Attached: realpizzagate.jpg (989x556, 31K)

Yeah, probably for some inane bullshit like not getting proper permits for adding a room to a house or something. Now drown in your own tears.

Attached: Mueller Checks Em.jpg (2057x1200, 254K)

Why are liberals retarded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Attached: mueller.png (640x861, 68K)

Jesus, look at the Mountain's quads.

what are you gonna do about it? why don't you try to bomb us like you do every time you're unhappy with some country
or are you scared?
get fucked lmao

Attached: based_pepe.jpg (225x225, 8K)

shut up or next time we'll elect Putin as your president

I mean, he'd probably win Kansas, tbqh.

Attached: shifty.png (1076x1062, 910K)

5 years ago anything below 5'10 was considered manlet now anything below 6'2 is manlet

Nah, as an expert on the subject, the bar has since moved up another inch and anything below 6’3” is now considered a manlet. 6’2” is king of manlets.

>zion

Attached: AH10.jpg (1240x877, 257K)

t. last went outside 5 years ago

>Lied to FBI
This is a crime now eh

Attached: 1299827572337.jpg (4688x4688, 716K)

About shilling for the Russians.

Funny how he started the 'lock her up' chant, though.

Chiefs living rent-free in your watered
brain

zion is gonna be a bust btw

if they went after clinton they'd find some shady people to lock up too

He wont bust. He is Larry Johnson version 2.0. He will have a nice 10 year career and go to 2 or 3 all star games.

if he's truly altruistic he can do more with NBA money than anything he could build if he can play long enough to get a supermax contract.

thats bust status, people are hyping him as the next big thing

We disagree on the definition of bust. Zion will be the #1 pick just like Larry Johnson, Greg Oden, and Kwame Brown but he won't be terrible like the last 2. We agree that he won't be a superstar though.

So if burgers are height, what's weight?

>some dumb foreigner tries to insult an American and gets BTFO as usual
>cries about Americans not being able to handle "banter"
Every time.

Attached: ...,.....,....jpg (323x646, 46K)

That was an even gayer post than the one you replied to...

Attached: Who.gif (480x262, 2.1M)

You should know since you communist pussies invented them with your nanny state cancer.

Except they did, and literally found nothing.

Which demonstrates how corrupt our "justice" system is.

We're no better than Soviet era Russia.

Attached: Yuri.jpg (626x563, 121K)

No one's scared of Russia. And Putin having to brag about his new hypersonic missiles while most Russians live in Detroit-like conditions is pitiable.

>you're able to compete in a sport simply because you're tall

this is why apehoop will always be shit.

what about giving $650 billion to military every year to keep bullying the world while most Americans are in debt for life.
I got my healthcare and education for F R E E.

Yeah but your healthcare and education are shit. You entire country has maybe one school that actually matters and even it is nothing special, and numerous healthcare organizations rank Russia behind the likes of all European countries, the United States, and shockingly enough much of the Latin and Asian world. Plus most of the country is an unbearable oppressive frozen shit hole where people live in abject poverty.

next time an ambulance bills you $799 + tip remind yourself that your healthcare is ranked higher :^)

Zion is the first ape that has caught my attention since Lebron james. The guy is a fucking monster
6'8 280, doing a 360.

Attached: z.webm (1476x930, 1.06M)

kek, it depends on where you live but an ambulance ride can easily cost like $1,500 even without the tip.

Attached: america health insurance.jpg (1242x1683, 197K)

>bragging about the quality of russian healthcare
That's like a horse with a broken leg bragging about the quality of the shotgun that's used to put him out of his misery.

Stop telling people about their country as if you’ve actually been there. You look a bit silly

can you explain to me why there's so much hype for that 360?
>pretty much, every nba apehoop player can do it
>no defense, the other whole squad is the other half of the court
>nigga can reach the rim pretty much without jumping

at 280 lbs thats pretty tough, dudes knees are gonna be butter in a few years if he doesnt shed some pounds though

Not even gonna deny it. 6'2 and these 7 footer make me feel like a manlet I can't handle it. It's still not functional but can we please quit making these people?! I want to feel tall all the time instead of 90% of the time.

Attached: 478244828.jpg (509x339, 48K)

Texas has a significantly larger GDP than Russia. Keep that in mind at all times when you're listening to Dmitry blather on about world dominance. Putin has truly brainwashed these people into thinking that their enemy is us as opposed to Putin himself.

>why don't you try to bomb us like you do every time you're unhappy with some country
i guess it beats bombing your own country

like clockwork, chief

>I got my healthcare and education for F R E E
you were overcharged

>Russia takes 119th place in global health ranking
>Lower-than-expected score attributed to high rate of alcoholism and suicide.

Attached: 1999_russian_apartment_bombings.jpg (990x369, 259K)

>Russia takes 119th place in some ranking created by """international""" (aka pro-american) agency
wow

>you were overcharged
not as much as you

>i guess it beats bombing your own country
pic related

>Texas has a significantly larger GDP than Russia
wow with all that GDP you must have really affordable basic social institutes
but wait, its easier to buy a gun in your country than to get an education

Attached: 9_11.jpg (496x334, 23K)

>Lower-than-expected score attributed to high rate of alcoholism and suicide.
literally just
>you live in a frozen wasteland where there's nothing to do but chug vodka and play around on tall buildings

I guess you're too young to remember young LJ.

why don't you go to russia maga cuck

in seeking to understand the miserable life of a russian i often refer back to a very well-made, sophisticated, nuanced and reserved documentary. it's western-made of course:
youtube.com/watch?v=kVyheV13o9A

because he weighs like a tank and looks like he's floating when he jumps. It's beautiful
compare it to these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=kTsnWVFATLk

>college apehoop thread turns into redpilled politics thread
yikes

>russian makes a joke about americans and their burgers
>american sperges out and starts calling all russians alcoholic dregs of society thatll die soon
You can't handle banter. You're like autistic children.

Are manlets even human lmao

Attached: 1497821027363.jpg (599x599, 126K)

why is that nigger wearing skinny jeans?

>actually going to nba when you are older than 21

Lmao?

burgers can't meme tho

Attached: 14909Ty496222mfw35.gif (200x267, 858K)

This makes America look bad, though, not russia.

>van der Zwaan

The eternal dutch

Burgers. Every unit of measurement is a burger, that is the American way.

go back to twatter mutt fag

BASED PYOTR

bruh there's a guy called taco

Idk what lbs weights in normal measurement, but lets say 4 burgers

Attached: Untitled.png (811x445, 73K)

Average health insurance cost for a young person is around $250 a month in the US. About $3,000 a year. Premium plans are only about double that. Only 49% of Americans have employee health coverage and employee plans cost no where even close to 20% of your income. Furthermore many companies pay your entire premium so none of it is taken out of your paycheck at all. Health insurance costs in the US are exorbitant when you don't have insurance.

UK income tax rate is 40% for people making over £46,351. Income tax rate in the US for someone making an equivalent amount ($61,249.60 USD) is by comparison only 22%. 41% for the same income in Scotland. I checked the couldn't find data on this after 2013, but according ons.gov.uk the average yearly health care expenditure per individual was £2,350 ($3105.36 USD). Which is pretty much exactly in line with the US. Unless, of course, you're a retard who doesn't have health insurance.

>A freak show is now being sold as an actual Sport
These gigga nigs are gonna be 10' tall by the year 2050, they'll be stooping down to dunk

that $250/month doesn't actually cover anything though. I was on one of those $350/month plans, and when I fucked up my knee I was told it would be $1200 out-of-pocket just to get an MRI.

Dude american education is free. Only university isn't

I hope taco bell renews the era of the dominate center again in the NBA

>fbi finds nothing on hillary
>CORRUPTION
>fbi charges everyone involved with trump
>CORRUPTION OMFG

Attached: fattyrepellent.jpg (480x360, 16K)

MRI in Russia costs in range of $60-100 and that in a commercial clinic.
You can also get MRI for free if you need, but you'll have to wait up to a month.
Now tell me how bad it is in here.