Is he the greatest british sportsman of all time? Easily a top 3 Point Guard ever at least

Is he the greatest british sportsman of all time? Easily a top 3 Point Guard ever at least.

Attached: Nash.jpg (534x712, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50–40–90_club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, is he?

I would say he's one of the best point guards to touch the floor. If not that easily the most iconic.

Lennox Lewis is the GOAT brit. He could probably beat Nash 1on1 too.

I guess Froome should be there until he is striped of his Tours 5 years from now

I'd agree if sky had some better competition racing against them. Otherwise he seems like a top lad. He dopes though?

We're talking about big sports here. There are most definitely more dominant british athletes than Nash, just not in sports with the same maginitude of Basketball.

Okay, then George Best. Iconic as fuck, good as fuck, drunk as a British should be and better looking than Cristiano Ronaldo.

>Born in Johannesburg
>Still Canadian
I guess that explains why he's so good: Canadians invented apehoop and Africans perfected it.

Attached: 1541563933975.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

and his mom is welsh and his dad english. what a mutt

That's how he got the hammerhead ayylmao tier eyes and like a 190 degree field of vision.

We have basketball players?

>Doesn't know about based Deng

Mate basketball is not a thing here at all.

Meh, he is parents are brits actually. The thread was more to subtly throw shade at canadians. He really likes footy tho.
Steve Nash just makes me wonder that this is the type of player euros could have if they dedicated to Basketball.

basketball has zero strategy and mostly relies on luck so it's nonsense trying to rank basketball players

Football also doesn't have that much strategy to be honest.

>doesn't know he can pay with based deng bills

Attached: Dengpound.jpg (600x449, 67K)

Literally this. Neither does cricket, btw.

>It's fucking real
lel

>TFW no Bowie notes to snort Ziggy Stardust levels of cocaine

Attached: tybd.jpg (780x585, 44K)

this is now a based deng thread

TYBD

Attached: BZhkqfICUAAmffL.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 561K)

TYBD

TYBD

TYBD

Based and Bestpilled
he was a proper chad

TYBD

TYBD

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50–40–90_club
>greatest shooter, statistically, in NBA history
>brought in as a shooting coach for the Warriors
>splash brothers Klay and Steph are born
>steals 2 MVPs from kobe and shaw (truly, only a magician like Nash can do that)
What if he chose footy instead? Would he have been kown as >le lanklet No. 10?

Honestly, I wish I could do that.

Fuck off degenerate retard

He's a saffa you mong

Unironically one of the greatest offensive PGs ever and easily the most entertaining one, along with Magic and Showtime. I actually unironically don't enjoy watching most white American/international players in the NBA so that in itself was an underrated accomplishment

Not a statpadder either

Can't justifiably put him as the GOAT PG as his defense was just too subpar(also prevented him from winning a ring in the end), but definitely still deserved to be a 1st ballot HOF desu

Also was a better player than Steph Curry and you will never convince me otherwise

regular season babby

different eras. nash was a better passer but curry is a better shooter