Rally is the sportest sport of all time

Fucking FACT: rallying is the most demanding and intense sport ever. You can chase and kick your balls, you can throw your eggs and you can bat your balls, you can let your over-engineered F1 cars drive themselves and you can go round an oval at 300kph all you want, but you will never get anywhere close to the intensity of even a modern WRC rally stage, yet alone the epitome of rally: Group B.

The synergy between driver and co-driver alone, the pure, both spoken and unspoken, link that these 2 people develop puts any other sport to shame by a wide margin. The pure, raw, unfiltered skill and 6th sense that a driver needs to develop in order to keep the car on the road, all the while the poor sod next to him is strapped tight into a seat yelling off directions from his poorly scribbled pace notes as they go over a jump at 3 meters in the air is something no sport will ever achieve, at least not until our societies degenerate to the point where modern bloodsports are a thing, or evolve enough for anti grav racing to happen.

The only, THE ONLY sports close to this are historic grand prix, heavyweight boxing and isle of man TT.

pic related, one of the great athletes of the sport. yes, an car is a athlete, way more so than a doped soccer or nfl player

Attached: LanciaRally037.jpg (3214x2031, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBGzCdG3fhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is a engine a athlete?

ECU controlled engines are a athlete yes, they have a mind of their own and thus are a living entity. older carb tuned engines are an extension of the tuner and thus a athlete too

Ah now lads.

acropolis is my fav desu

bump

>romania
behind every shitpost there is a >romania
at least you got an car is a athelete right

*tips*

Attached: il_570xN.1119957452_qbr7.jpg (570x570, 53K)

how is it a shitpost? everything written there is the solid truth desu

Little else as kino as early 2000s WRC. Used to love watching it on Channel 4 on Sundays when I was a nipper.

too bad watching rally is boring as shit

that's why you buy a beaten e36 and terrorize every village that doesn't have paved roads yet

it's a thinking man's sport

I missed group b lads :(

youtube.com/watch?v=tBGzCdG3fhQ

watching this crazy motherfucker was never boring

good thing you have youtube and vidya then

it's funny how I like a fucking focus as much as a ford GT and it's all because of shit like this

heavy CMR2.0 nostalgia lads

Attached: focus_wrc.gif (521x279, 71K)

Group B admirers are the stupidiest motorsports fans of all time. Not even Senna fangays are that sick and stupid and I live in a country full of them, and I know cancer.

having your daily dose of contrarianism eh?

I'm sorry, did I invade your safe space? I guess reddit is more fitting for your likes. Rallying has evolved, grandpa, get on with it.

>did I invade your safe space
>complains that people like things he doesn't
m8

not the same
imagine group b with todays broadcasting possibilities
pov view of the driver, cameras all over the track, perfect sound capturing for the turbo charged inline 5 4wd 900kg Monster.

don't forget the borderline suicidal crowds
fucking FIA

Attached: uMpkCAc_d.jpg (495x484, 43K)

as funny as this is, it's not actually real

BASED facts and Yea Forums completely BTFO

for me it's Toyota Cellica

I prefer rally cars in Gran Turismo over the DIRT series.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (616x671, 114K)