Why are they so based?

Why are they so based?

Attached: 20190320_184543.jpg (719x907, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_Borchardt
11freunde.de/artikel/neue-hooligans-beim-bvb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the klopp touch

Which soccer club is most supportive of racism and anti-semitism? I want to follow the fine sport but as a devout racist and anti-semite I don't know where to turn. Why is the sport so unwelcoming?

nazio

Chelsea

>Why is the sport so unwelcoming?

Because most major clubs are based in large cities, that tend to be left leaning and forward thinking places.

All the gammons in the countryside tend to follow Rugby and cricket

Attached: wall of gammon.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

Shut up, chink faggot.

Fuck off not sports

Attached: now thats a lotta emotional damage.jpg (1083x1149, 638K)

>tripfag
>burger tripfag
>seething burger tripfag

Reminder Borussia Dortmund had a neo-nazi ultra fan section up until recently.

They are now trying hard to fight that image of a right-wing club, but make no mistake about it, the "yellow wall" is still very much filled with racists and right-wingers.

Nazio

Why does this always seem so forced and fake?

Because it is fake its called propaganda and people fall for it constantly

BASED fucking rugby and cricket. truly the two most patrician sport, alongside aussie rules of course.

Attached: bblfans.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

Because it is fake. Pandering to minorities and fags is done for good optics and nothing more.

Wtf how come nobody told me? I been looking for a team to support for ages!

Aren't all clubs owned by jews?

>HURR DURR JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING
go back to /pol/ brainlet

Thanks frens. They even have a fashy logo that says SS on it. I have a new favourite.

Attached: 250px-SS_Lazio.svg.png (250x250, 16K)

>asks a question

>you're dumb
>you're nazi

Hm kay

Really seems like youre trying to cover something up here schlomo. what gives?

>gammons

racist

'Member when not everything had to have politics and social commentary, and everyone could get along? I 'member.

This isn't about some leftist sjw shit. Dortmund has a genuine nazi problem.

explain please, i know nothing about s*ccer or germany.

one of their main ultras called himself "SS Siggi", he was openly a nazi and won a seat in Dortmund's city council (he resigned after 2 months though)

BVB banned him now from attending their matches though and is now trying to pander to SJWs to get rid of their right-wing or even neo-nazi image

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_Borchardt

>”problem”

Attached: ABBAAD8E-BB03-4602-9856-17C7774E7539.png (420x387, 11K)

>everyone who doesn't believe in retarded jew conspiracies is a jew

Beitar Jerusalem is probably the most racist bigger club.

Dortmund is full of nazis

Its called Fuck Off Back To /pol/ F.C

was just taking the piss mate.

Lazio, Chelsea, Millwall or The Rangers.

It is fake. Large corporations do not give 2 shits about whether or not theyre being racist if it doesn't affect their bottom line.

>le Lazio is right wing xD
Cringe. They have just as many commie ultras. The media only just reports on the right wing ultras

>tf
>tp

Dortmund is probably one of the biggest Nazi clubs there is what a load of shit

Attached: 1479248026401.jpg (229x221, 11K)

>why is X so unwelcoming to people who want to make others feel unwelcome??
Boggles the mind.

Attached: quattro.jpg (258x322, 21K)

Most of /pol/ still doesn't understand the "Tolerance of intollerance" paradox, just ignore them

Is being anti illegal immigration and a mass of refugees comming in "nazism"?

Attached: 1445547314877.jpg (300x227, 34K)

how far right are the fans of my favourite german team hansa rostock?

>Tolerance of intolerance is bad, punch a nahtzee
>Until your brand of intolerance is no longer cool/necessary and you get marched to the gulag with the rest of the undesirables

How about we just settle on punching Nazis

>"misgender" a bearded tranny with a wig and a skirt
>disagree with a feminist on the internet
>say there are only 2 genders
>"NAZI!!!11 This is hate speech! Verbal assault!"
Next step, you can't insult Glorious Leader or the secret police will knock on your door. Hell, it's already happening in your country friend, can't you see past the tea and crumpets you just had?

>slippery slope

Let's just stick with kicking the shit out of Nazis when they pop up

Attached: punch nazi.gif (300x169, 1.98M)

dortmund were always nazis but since the klopp hipster days they've been trying to change their image after onions started to flock to the club. it's like bayern pretending to be a jewish club like ajax or spurs all of a sudden after 80 years of not giving a fuck about that one jewish guy in their club that got roasted.

Wew lad, fair enough my dude, I guess you just won't get it until they come knocking on your door and put the boot on your throat just for posting on terrorist ciswhitemale supremacist website Yea Forums

tolerance of intolerance paradox would imply a total ban on immigration from islamic countries, mate

Send me a couple of your tinfoil hats to keep me safe pls

Muslims are intolerant of gays and transsexuals. Should we tolerate Islam?

So is Christianity, i'd be happy to throw all religion in the dirt where it belongs desu

we should support them for being based and redpilled

white sharia now

>forward thinking
debatable

>based
They’re cucks like you
>so is Christianity
Classic leftwing retardation. You think the Jesus freaks are chucking fags off of buildings?

>tinfoil hat
I suppose you’re the sort of retard who thinks diversity is a strength because the government said so. Probably can’t name a single Muslim area of Britain yid want to live in but have neither the balls nor intelligence to stop Muslim immigration

check out Riot0231 from Dortmund

11freunde.de/artikel/neue-hooligans-beim-bvb

Millwall

>racism = far right

Attached: brainlett.png (811x628, 93K)

>dortmund nazi problem

it must be underground since dortmund is probably the most apolitical team in the bundesliga in my opinion. same for bayern munich

Attached: dortmund.jpg (604x405, 84K)

also dynamo dresden is the most mild far right team. with most teams residing in the eastern germany regions. Though the corporation is trying to force the usual anti racism shit. (Which is not even a problem its just annoying when forced)

Attached: DresedenVsPiratePaRTY.jpg (800x600, 96K)

ya think nazis in germany would keep in on the dl?

yeah its usually kept on the downlow. in my opinion political shitshows are kept on the downlow in the 1st division of bundesliga

Attached: Gruendung-des-_BFC-_Dynamo-_Berlin-durch-_Sta.jpg (780x373, 36K)

last fuc pic

Attached: tumblr_oefjkthvS41twg2lno1_1280.jpg (1200x900, 131K)

holy fucking cringe

>Dortmund has a genuine nazi problem
>Germany has a genuine nigger/sandnigger/T*rk problem
fixed that for you

>Stop, my invincible son

>So is Christianity
But he didn't mention Christianity, user. Are Christians currently the ones banning LGBT teaching at schools in your country as we speak?

Old hooligans "Borussenfront" were right wing. Now they had some "nazis" in one ultra group but the club and the biggest group (The Unity) is pushing the antifa agenda hard.

Also Bayern ultras are really cancerous, like St. Pauli level gay with their politics, honestly

*tips*

Translation?

This is based. They should do more so gays can fuck off for good and the Gov can't do shit because it's a minority not white people complaining about it.

Topest of lels

Auschwitz is your home (as in country)
The furnaces are your home (as in house)

That's hilarious. BVB has the most AfD fans in all of Germany if I'm not mistaken.

blessed gif

I don't know what the fuck is it with that city and being a libtard, but I sure as hell took advantage of it. Last week I fugged a qt german girl from Dortmund in Cancun after swimming together and hanging around town.
She was pretty cool too, but then told me she supported the ultra left party in Germany and that she was vegetarian or some shit, but by then I had already colonized her aryan uterus.

Attached: 1417663662211.jpg (645x555, 96K)

>problem.

Lazio for sure

If you're craving the white puss then it's best to go for a lefty girl. Like an actual lefty girl

Can confirm

>implying you give a shit about fags

>teleports behind you
>you turn around
>*looks you in the eyes*
>*tip fedora with the power of thousand suns*
>"You did well kiddo"

based lazio

Attached: Roma.jpg (514x700, 107K)

that stupid retard can't even wear the armband on the right hand and still has the audacity to call himself a ''nazi'',fucking moron