/deathjump/

Team event in Planica today

Attached: eisenbichler-rekord-100__v-gseapremiumxl.jpg (704x396, 33K)

gorgeous weather

Kamil choked on 174 m today training session.

T-they don't actually die right?

Can we win this again ?

Two conditions:
No choke
Germany chokes

Im more worried about you guys.
Kamil needs to choke and we can do it.

not anymore :

WOOOOOLNY

judges are more generous than usual, whats up with that

Yea noticed that aswell aything with a telemark above 220m is a 19.

Ehhhh. Rip podium

pretty good by Stoch

any idea what happened to Vassiliev?

Back problems.

Sorry for creating another thread, did not see this.

I am really pleased with both Kamil's and Kuba's jumps, especially Kuba is such a delight right now! Kamil was really bad in the trial but could finally show something better now.

ok thanks

Yes, great effort by Dawid! Shame he lost a bit at the end, but the takeoff is superb right now.

See you again Mika wishing us well. Binland is my favorite northern country to cheer for in wintersports and anywhere else too. Maybe Island is as comfy. Fack NOR, SWE and DEN.

I don't see Horngaher, did he quit already?

yeah, didn't expect our team to get to the 2nd round anyway

only 4 of todays jumpers were BORN when Kasai made his world cup debut

absolute madman

Great to hear that! Finland is comfy for many because we are always the underdogs these days, haha.

Man, Zajc's landings are superb. Amazing how well he can stick the landing, it's so rock solid. Much better than Prevc in my opinion, for example, even though Peter routinely gets 19.5's and 20's here.

Bummer Czechy, I'd like you very much but you're too much of spineless, pretentious assholes.

Gud for Valtteris.

So strange to see Kraft lost here at Planica, rare mistakes at the takeoff and especially the inrun positions. Odd how quickly that drop in form happened, though jumps are always hill-specific.

Ryoyu, on the other hand... Just speechless.

what the fuck ryoyu

Great jump from Zyla – a mere mortal jump compared to Ryoyu's, but pretty solid, even if the takeoff was a bit unbalanced and late. Great stuff!

Also, Kuba jumped the third best jump of today! Can the guy do 240m in the second round?

Lol, Kranjec. A niglet kid that's not even your own. Beheheheh.

;_;

Thank you Kranjec!

Hannawald speculated it might be the inrun since it's apperantly wider than usual, similiar to Garmisch where Kraft often struggles as well.

Wow his daughter looks just like him

Sad to see Kranjec go – at his best, he was such a stylish, beautiful jumper. Great career and a great guy, respect!

His wife wanted something more "exotic" lmao

Anyway Kranjec F

Kranjec jumped from 4 gates higher and still jumped barely 210
but this man is one of the best in history when it comes to ski flying, his career was great and he should definitely be proud of it

Ah, okay! That sounds quite likely, if he relies on getting good pressure against the inrun rails, then it might be impossible to get a good feeling with them being wider.

It's always great to hear other commentators' takes, it is so difficult to spot those tiny mistakes from TV cameras that you really need a lot of experts' different takes to be absolutely sure of the problems. It would be much easier if we had better slow-motion cameras.

Is his wife white? The niglet girl seems too dark to be of any white parent.
I thought she is a nigger kid that came as a feature/bug with a probable black woman that Kranjec wifed.

Still, F.

they adopted a child from africa

She's white, I don't remember all that well but if I'm not wrong years ago when they adopted the girl from Africa, he said that one of them can't have their own children so they had to adopt. And his wife wanted to help Africans and she was fine with that since it would take a long time do adopt a child here

Attached: robi_kranjec.jpg (533x800, 116K)

Reporting in.

Attached: 1553335344932-177123551.jpg (4608x3456, 3.39M)

Adopting a token nigger is next level basic bitch and gamma male.

At least being an iconic ski jumper helps his case.

Attached: comment_67OgMgcPKCki6XEkQJPukU52tgTv1pXZ.jpg (700x562, 50K)

Noice

Attached: 1522460396123.jpg (519x412, 51K)

Nice Janusz. You have a flag with your pipidówa name written on it so you can tell all your Janusz/nosacz friends you were there?

Great!

Also, could we please refrain from posting too much about unnecessary stuff about Kranjec's personal life? Doesn't make for that comfy of a thread imo, I'd like to just discuss the sport.

Let us hope that Kamil can show another good jump!

>Peier never flew over 210m

Lol

>Also, could we please refrain from posting too much about unnecessary stuff about Kranjec's personal life? Doesn't make for that comfy of a thread imo, I'd like to just discuss the sport.
Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread. Still can't believe he's 37 though
Nice

No problem, haha. Yeah, he is really old. Isn't Damjam also nearly his age?

Pedersen has been such a revelation for me this spring, amazing jumping.

>watching this faggotry of a ''''''''''''''''''''''''''sport''''''''''''''''''''''''''

lmao its hard to believe anybody outside of this shithole does that unironically

Yes, he will be 36 this year. I'm not sure how many of you remember Primož Petrka, hard to believe he's only 3 years older

in the last 2 years we had bump limit-hitting threads for planica and vikersund, why it's so dead this year?

Stop this faggotry, Mika.

I remember Peterka, shame he burned so quickly. Too much too soon at a young age.

And again a wonderful jump from Kuba. This time the takeoff wasn't exactly optimal, but man is that great flying.

Yea Forums is dead.

norwegians are shit this year so nobody cares

Much better from Peter, beautiful jump. Now Kamil has to step up...

Nice to hab Slavic languages so mutually intelligible.

That was proper old school Kubackiesque jumping from Aschenwald, lol.

Poland pretty much perfect so far

not bad by Stoch today

Yes, much better from Kamil! That was a quite nice, simple takeoff, leading to a stable flight path. Much better than I feared. I don't think anybody can stop Poland today.

Let's watch whether Zyla chokes or not.

He hasn't shown a single bad jump here, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Dawid is perhaps more likely, though I don't see it happening.

Yes, nice job by Dawid! Consistent as ever.

damn, all jumps from our guys are nearly identical

Kraft really bad

Yup, really consistently great jumping. Fabulous.

First half-assed non-telemark from Kraft I remember seeing, lol.

Personally, I thought that jump by Ryoyu wasn't that amazing as the first one – a bit late, and the flight wasn't that good in the end. Maybe Bichi could gain on him.

Position was too upright for Kobayashi this time.

Perhaps it was for the better, otherwise 250 was possible.

agree i was expecting 10m more

yes

oh shit

Bichi! Now that was close to perfect from him.

Man, if only Zyla could control those ends of flights better... Great jump otherwise, even if it was a bit unbalanced.

Yes, win!

the fight for Planica 7 victory is still open

Nice Poland

For tomorrow Kobayashi and Miyahira should gamble a bit, go 2 gates down.

And then try to aim for 240m with perfect landing instead of flying to 250 and barely land it.

I'm really happy for Markus Eisebichler and his breakthrough.

Lmao this thread of my fave sports competition is so dead..
gj everyone anyway.

It's one of the most popular winter sports you faggot. A real sport for Europeans and Japanese friends, not some amerimutts.

man I'm so happy deathjump exists, it's the only thing where a bunch of half drunk slavs get together and watch others jump off a slope at 60mph

this might be the most slav sport of them all, just imagine how drunk people inventing it and the first one to jump into a big distance had to be. fucking A

Attached: 5cq1bmzeoec11.jpg (3264x1836, 359K)

germans, austrians, scandinavia bros and anime faggots are welcome also

this sport unites us somehow