You are all shills

By liking sports you are not only contributing to billion dollar companies but also if you support a team by buying/wearing their branded merchandise or even by saying things like “go team x” you are giving them free advertising otherwise
known as “shilling”
Whats it like being shills Yea Forums

Attached: 0794169D-3962-4D43-BD8A-5A7AFA3B6162.jpg (275x183, 8K)

it's great
i love jews and arabs

i support owners, not teams

Again, how does it feel being a shill?

>GUYS STOP HAVING FUN STOOOOOOOOP

you probably under your definition shill for other things also.. you live in the US like myself, everything is a fucking advertisement/shillpost in this shithole country. it's been instilled in us since our youth. red v blue, coke v pepsi. cmon nigger

Indeed, sports are just an extreme version of this, people get togther on the weekends and spend their entire lives basically saying “NO THIS BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY HIRES FASTER RUNNING NIGGERS THAN THE OTHER ONE”

>We still let Americans on Yea Forums
Go back to /pol/ and stay there

GAA is amateur so nah not at all

are you the guy who goes to super bowl parties and makes 'lel grown men in tights' 'Superb Owl' 'more like handegg haha' jokes

If buying things is being a shill, I'm proud to be one otherwise I'd be a dead idiot.

>le woke big brain amerilard
i don't buy shit nigger

Attached: yag sbarrooo.jpg (900x900, 87K)

tfw to smart for sports

>see movie
>tell friends you went and saw movie and liked it
>"HURDURRRR You're a shill, you just gave that movie advertising and you didn't even invoice them!!!!"

No I’m the guy who goes to super bowl parties and says “seriously you’re fucking stupid for getting excited to watch fucking super bowl commercials, that just shows how much influence advertising has had on your life”

So you're the guy who doesn't get invited to Superbowl parties anymore?

it's entertainment. sometimes you're in the mood to play, sometimes you're in the mood to watch.

The original post never said anything about playing sports, and simply “watching” them won’t make you a shill but supporting a team will

Well if you're going to watch a match you're going to watch the team thats down the street or in your city, right?

No you watch whatever team is the most interesting, if you live in a city with a shit team it’s not very entertaining to watch a team constantly get stomped

This is the most insufferably smug thread I've seen on Yea Forums this week.

Attached: Hank Hill is really tired of your crap.jpg (208x210, 4K)

I bet you're not white

imagine being this buttblasted and making this thread on a friday night lmao

0/10 bait. Made me reply.

Attached: E6D5043D-3DA6-4655-A7DE-C271A546C0CE.png (1303x892, 274K)

Could say the exact same about you and your post just now mate