*Dabs on You*

*Dabs on You*

Attached: 20190322_213224.jpg (720x642, 332K)

Based

Attached: 5549A22D-5DDC-4D15-AB31-B072E57E8AC7.gif (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Why are gentlemen of the archaic complexion so attracted to bling?

Based

Attached: 1552543650089.jpg (1199x671, 76K)

>Europeans literally living 70+ years in the past

lmao

wasn't it Greaseman's idea

>tfw you didn't win the world cup but you are called to play the euro quali game and you watch them having fun with their ring

Literally the first time a team has been given "world champions" rings for being the actual world champions

griezmann and pogba are nba customers, giving rings to winners is a tradition in the usa

Absolutely cheap and tacky

it's a world champion thing
you wouldnt understand

If your idea of “world champion” is the best team in the world, aka the champion of the highest level of the sport, then all NFL, NBA, and MLB champions qualify

Attached: 79A58D52-B6D2-4CCB-95B5-4FB6BB550580.jpg (500x625, 54K)

Your an embarrassment lad

The world champion is the one to beat other teams competing for world cup or world championship. Take basketball: USA are world champions, Warriors are NBA champions.

as i said you dont understand

Based.

why do you whine? Rich people have to spend their money, it needs to go back in the economy.

Every year Americans like Football and Rugby more, but Europeans adopt Ameican sports culture more. In 10 years, every CL winning team will get rings.

hmmmm sweetie

Attached: 15273776159540.jpg (660x371, 70K)

bet it was the negroids who insisted on these

This isn't the first time. Atletico got rings for their CL win, but that was pushed by Griezman, not an official policy. In 10 years the official policy will be to award to rings.

Still less tacky than some of the trash rings I've seen NFL and NBA teams get.

Pogba bought them for the whole team himself so yeah

no, there is already a medal, americans only have rings.

>Atletico got rings for their CL win
>Atletico winning the CL
I'm sorry, did I miss something?

He meant the supercup

>Medals
Based
>Rings
Cringe, but if that's what they want

Unless they stop giving out medals and go full Murica Mode, I'm okay with it. It was obvious that the French urban youth team would pull this off.

Ah, alright. I thought I had a stroke or something...
Now that I think of it... Rings for winning the UEFA Supercup? A bit pathetic tbqh.

Just Griezman wanting to be American

Pogba paid for them anyway
It's not like the federation paid for them