Is poker a sport or a game?

Is poker a sport or a game?

Attached: Liv-Boeree3.jpg (450x300, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6GhbT-zEfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Unlike proper sports such as twister and tiddly winks, poker has no physical skill element so is a game.

>90%luck
>10%skill
>sport
uhhh no

>dat sociopathic, manipulative stare

muh dick

>sociopathic, manipulative

Perfectly describes Liv tbqh: youtube.com/watch?v=y6GhbT-zEfc

I'M ALL IN

and 100% reason to remember the name

>Brain uses 20% of electrical/chemical energy of entire body despite being minuscule in size
>Brain sport is a game
Why is it so easy to spot the amerimutt

I bet you say that all the time when you have sex

Saying something isn't a sport is not a pejorative Hans. I like poker. It is still not a sport as sports require physical skill.

>Real poker
"My opponent's range is very strong here and I'm not getting good enough pot odds to make a call"

>TV/Movie poker
"My opponent touched his earlobe and thus is clearly bluffing, so I will bet every penny I have"

>Check

Attached: matt damon.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Checked

I dont understand poker at competitive level, is there any good source to learn about?

The only card game that is a sport is snap

mind game with rng

Holy shit that fatso got played. She got him at the moment she said "I really like you".

Apparently she picked him specifically for the final round, even though she knew he wouldn't bring a lot of money into the final.
She thought he was the weakest throughout the entire game and picked him specifically because he would be easy to dupe.
She even knew that he thought he wasn't going to go through to the final round because of the weak hand he was given, so he became a little too attached to her in the final because she "saved" him from exiting the game.

>Brain sport

Attached: 5F6FC9E1-9BC8-4520-A538-347452AA4266.png (920x900, 227K)

Attached: 1480193140261.jpg (542x439, 17K)

staredowns in poker is an American thing manufactured for tension on tv hands. It's gotten to popular that players actually do it every hand. A lot of professional players play in private games overseas now because some amateurs take the shit way too seriously.

u wot m8

Attached: BlueEyesWhiteDragon-DPKB-EN-SR-1E.png (400x580, 507K)