The picture of the 21-year-old was posted on Australian broadcaster Channel Seven's AFL Facebook page...

>The picture of the 21-year-old was posted on Australian broadcaster Channel Seven's AFL Facebook page, but what followed has become all too familiar -- "repulsive" comments of a sexual nature posted by trolls which have left the athlete herself saying she felt she had been "sexually abused" on social media.
>edition.cnn.com/2019/03/20/sport/tayla-harris-photo-aflw-trolls-australia-spt-int/index.html

Can you creeps fucking stop?

Attached: D2BTnhtUcAIILfd.jpg (1348x2048, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BvSgue-gU7r/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes wher is vagene

bob and vagene please send pic

I'd be somewhat pleased if a bunch of women went on about how they rubbed one out to a picture of me doing sports.

no we cant we were born to comment on punta , we love punta

is this the picture that is causing an issue? What am I missing? I can't see labia.

post one of her bending over ready to take dick

POWERFUL

Attached: Screenshot (174).png (856x600, 560K)

I know you've heard it before. But I really want you to take it on board.

Have Sex.

>pretending she isn't enjoying the attention

this dude knows
females live for attention ...period.

>Matt Shirvington Is Our New Boy Boy And You'll Understand After Seeing These Pictures! **love emoji**

Attached: MS.jpg (163x309, 11K)

So this is the power of incels

>FOUR Big Reasons Why We Love Rowing! (You Won't Guess What The Fourth Reason Is!)

Attached: rowing.jpg (310x223, 63K)

have sex

>Gallery: The best bulges at the Olympics (43 photos)

>inspirational
what?

just imagine if a billion dollar company had a trillion dollar industry backing them and their entire business model involved moulding people into unquestioning consumers.

And now stop me if I'm being crazy, but imagine if they chose to take advantage of a time period directly after a tragedy happened when people were feeling fragile and they were able to easily persuade a larger proportion of people to their way of thinking

And now imagine, perhaps if they were so overt that they decided to place their own logo for the company that they represent in the background of the picture they chose to make go viral in order to spread their propaganda. Whatever that may be.

Wouldn't that be weird?
Wonder what 7 pointed stars are about.

Goodmorning everybody EXCEPT ONLINE TROLLS
instagram.com/p/BvSgue-gU7r/

kek I know

Inspired me to have a wank tbf

>#taylakickchallenge
>making it easier for trolls to find little girls to harass

For me, it's Sarah Perkins.

Attached: 933493060.jpg (3000x2318, 656K)

you call this football?!

Attached: 1111.jpg (320x240, 35K)

Get fucking laid f am.

Arguably the worst trip on the board. Thoroughly filtered