Apologize

Apologize

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1200x632, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpYuzrBIy9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We played like fucking ass.

Why didn't we bring in Lopetegui when he came knocking?

Fuck the USSF, we'll never get anywhere with those fucking boomers in charge

S

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!! USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
fuck shitworlders, the US teaching them how to play their own sport

>zoomer actually thinks "boomers" were the problem at USSF
>zoomer rates an unproven manager who has never won anything merely off name recognition
Every fucking time

>Unproven Manager
>Lopetegui

He got spain to the World Cup and was undefeated with the NT. His mistake was taken the RM job with that tired ass squad. He would have most likely done better with this team, by actually getting us to play better than this atrocious display

>>zoomer actually thinks "boomers" were the problem at USSF

Well then who is to blame? If not the Federation that overseas the sport's development?

Spain was in an easy qualifying group though with an Italy team that didn't qualify for the WC for the 1st time in sixty years. At least they didn't underachieve.

Maybe they could be playing more entertaining, technical soccer under Lopetegui, but I'm not sure the US currently has the personnel Spain does to do that, and I'm not sure how good he is defensively.

The hacks at USSF fired a based boomer manager that not only won the WC as a player but also built the foundations of the eventual WC winning Germany team (and was also trying to do the same with the US).

He's had more success everywhere than they've ever had anywhere. Probably was getting shekels on the side from MLS desu

>beats some Ecuadorian cocoa bean farmers
Wow, we’re so good bro lmao, for real bro lmao

JK being fired from would have been good if he wasn't actually fired, and just moved up towards a better position within the USSF. He even had a plan to fix the entire thing, and even get NCAA Soccer to a respectable level.

I wouldn't doubt the USSF is in the MLS's pockets, it shows, blatantly.

the fuck are you losers talking about? the olympics have been over for a year.

>>zoomer rates an unproven manager who has never won anything merely off name recognition
That's literally Bercuckler's profile, you fucking retard

Attached: 15086230561.png (1383x719, 55K)

Your country is shit and the only way you'll like us is if ours is as shit as yours. That's not going to happen, so go fuck yourself.

Based.

Attached: 1545963078425.jpg (499x499, 52K)

>I'm not sure the US currently has the personnel Spain does
without even knowing more than one player on your squad I can assure you that I know

>unproven manager
You're a retard, he's perfect for a bunch of nobodies without massive egos. If he was german you'd be sucking his dick like everyone bought into that aroma therapy/yoga memeing faggot klinsmann

what happened? Did we win in soccer

Can we please drop bradlel

It's the only explanation at this point. I just hope against hope it doesn't fuck with the team's long term development.

I meant that I was against JK's firing. I didn't say I was necessarily pro Berhalter(jury's still out on that one). But he's won all three games he's coached so far so I'm not going to argue with his results(thus far).

>I'm the "retard" for criticizing the firing of a proven championship quality coach, both as a player and manager

Like fuck I care about that aromatherapy/yoga business. You just sound like a fucking mongoloid for not being able to recognize he was a proven winner as both a manager and a player and had a long term vision for the team.

Also I don't think you value the technical knowhow JK brought to the team, which is literally the number one fucking reason the US can't currently compete at a world-class level in divegrass yet. If they taught Burger athletes proper Yuro technique the US would be just as dominant in divegrass as they are at other sports.

oblig

youtube.com/watch?v=IpYuzrBIy9o

Every German and anyone who isn't an idiot was laughing at his hiring
>he's responsible for Germany's resurgence
No, he's a glorified cheerleader and you idiots swallowed it deep

i looked into it because i was curious and yes, we beat ecuador 1-0.

Right. Let's talk about his accomplishments though instead of just dismissing things you can't recognize as "glorified cheerleading".

Do you remember the US was predicted to finish dead fucking last in their group at the 2014 World Cup but actually made it to the R16 over Ronaldo's team? Also, they finished a very respectable 4th at Copa America Centenario. This was when the team was at a relatively low point talent wise too, which was what he was trying to fix with youth development.

But somehow, one fucking loss at Costa Rica (a place they never win at and don't actually necessarily need to win at to qualify) nullifies all his good work and accomplishments thus far?

The one thing I disagreed with him about was dropping Landon from the 2014 WC team to send a message. He probably held a grudge from back in his Buyern days when he vouched for Landon and Landon didn't live up to expectations over there, which got him in trouble with the Buyern hierarchy.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>lets talk about his accomplishments
>lists shit with the US team instead of proving he wasn't considered a terrible choice for anyone except kraut semen slurpers
Might as well have hired Sam Allardyce
A step above Bob Bradley and if he's so good he would be working. Also he failed at Bayern because he's shit. They're not even better divers than they were, you'd think he'd at least pass that on to the team

based jingoistic texan

Attached: texas_man.jpg (765x521, 74K)

I'm not too sure why his accomplishments with the US team are somehow irrelevant to you just because you think he should be coaching a German team.

Buyern literally has a new manager almost every year. Not to say he did well there but they are a notoriously fickle club. Also JK is more of an "underdog", forward-thinking type coach which does fit with the US currently (it also did with Germany when he was coaching. They were not predicted to do well in 2006 when they hosted the WC but they exceeded expectations) but not really with Bayern which has a very traditional, old school, establishment mentality. It was just a bad fit style wise.

Lots of coaches are just looking for the right job.

S

>you think he should be coaching a German team
I don't know where you're getting that from
He wasn't much better than Bradley and the change in Germany came from the DFB, he was nothing but a cheerleader in 06, I watched the damn thing
Also you claim Lopetegui is a bad choice and unproven when he's far more "proven" than shitsmann. No reason to not give him the job over the chucklefuck currently in charge
Guy wanted his redemption arc

Why does the USMNT keep calling up MLS shitters? Only like 3 of our NT players are from our national league

Because we literally don't have anyone else to send. We don't have enough people in Europe to call forth. We recently sent a 12 year old to "La Masia"

>Guy wanted his redemption arc

If he would have gotten control of the USNT and beat Spain in a tournament, the redemption arc would have been complete

Too bad the MLS has the USSF in their pockets

>the eviscerator of ecuador

Attached: 20170711 MNTvMTQ Gyasi Zardes.jpg (800x500, 281K)

that is no worse than Lopetegui's