/euroquali/
20:45 Holland - ManShaft

Attached: jogialder.jpg (590x594, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HotSpotSoccer/status/1108905421576658944?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=aYCknIEmy2M
youtube.com/watch?v=4ax3xO5ho4w
youtube.com/watch?v=BAxRg3EpZiA
google.com/search?ei=M7uXXIDrHM_0kwXjgb7IDQ&q=länderspiele deutschland&oq=länderspiele deutschland&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i131j0l9.20887.24654..26207...0.0..0.204.1799.19j1j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i67j0i131i67j0i3j0i324j0i22i30.8DpTUD-jKQc#sie=t;/m/01l3wr;2;/m/0102dmdr;mt;fp;1;;
kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/745266/artikel_rb-zwei-wochen-ohne-klostermann.html
sueddeutsche.de/sport/hannover-martin-kind-jahreshauptversammlung-1.4380474
youtube.com/watch?v=6MwBuLaUpqg
youtube.com/watch?v=PLiMy4NaSKc
youtube.com/watch?v=H03VpvUtm6k
twitter.com/pkNRG/status/1110485826369175553
aufwachen-podcast.de/2019/03/26/a366-hope-dope/
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=HuBU3pzy7is
youtu.be/GRoa6w-wnT4
youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

era of the bull

These ops have been great

anime

Prepare to get dabbed on

Was he the forefather of every osi shitposter?

Attached: drunk_mozart.jpg (450x280, 115K)

Former Düsseldorf hero and current Adelaide United player Ken Ilsö has tested positive for cocaine.

he just needs his medicine desu

j u s t

Attached: 31A9300D-05F6-480D-97B2-C1F10E3BCEEF.png (600x473, 233K)

>Mozart
>Austrian
As expected of the dumb Ami

I really really hope that
>we
lose this match and Low finally gets kicked out.

Löw is like Merkel, you're stuck with them forever

Possible bayern lineup next season according to sky

Attached: D2QcSoLX4AAb9-E.jpg (2048x1152, 208K)

good team for 2nd place behind the bulls

>(((neuer)))

yes yes hello

>Hernandez
>Pepe
>Bale

lol I bet none of this will happen

pavard is shit at RB

twitter.com/HotSpotSoccer/status/1108905421576658944?s=09
F

> Schalke

Attached: 1549406747110.jpg (220x229, 7K)

>13 hours
>21/5/17

Hehe they actually banned most of the incels in here, good job mods

>zoomer logic

Uli Hoeness (Bayern president):

"My friend Pep told me what happens when he wants a player that costs more than €100 million; he puts some videos together of the player and goes to see the Sheikh."

It's Friday afternoon, of course most /bundes/ chads have better things to do than post here

It's amazing how good our zoomers are.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYCknIEmy2M

>Juve-Profi Sami Khedira (Foto) darf nach seiner Herz-Operation wieder voll trainieren. Der italienische Rekordmeister Juventus Turin teilte mit, dass sich der 31-Jährige im Training ab sofort „intensiv“ belasten könne. Der 77-malige deutsche Nationalspieler hatte zuvor alle kardiologischen Tests bestanden.

Attached: 1549827012547.webm (960x542, 298K)

Attached: D2RjUuwX4AILSbA.jpg large.jpg (1000x1000, 424K)

I found Mourinho too

Attached: 1553271312526.jpg (1000x1000, 634K)

Could this team beat Serbia?

Attached: egr.jpg (1097x631, 114K)

when you have snitches here unironically reporting offtopic posts and certain people being buttmad morons in general, it is no wonder that /bundes/ became a 5 posts per hour forum lmao

what about ironic reporting?

PLEASE give us Löw

We wont bully him like klinnsman. PLEASE

Berhalter is shit

You should have kept Klinsmann. He got you out of the group stage every time.

Attached: Klinsmann.webm (720x576, 2.73M)

clear red, going for the legs. Klinsi obviously dove theatrically but that doesn't mean he wasn't fouled. the penalty that Brehme scored was also indeed a penalty. There should also have been a penalty earlier for Germany as Buchwald was taken down in the penalty area.
I fucking hate argenCHINOs who whine all the time about 1990.

wo ist der hetero wäre schwieriger LOL

and 4 of those are me, sad!

Allez les bleus? More like Allez les Blöd.

>more of these fucking international breaks
either pick the nation's league and use it for qualification, or fuck off with it
I dislike constant meaningless tournaments more than anything, I just want to see fucking league play instead of this garbage.
France vs Moldova? what's the fucking point?

lasting pretty long already, mods are out partying it seems
time for some good posts

Neger

Hello

Attached: me_entering_bundes.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

Our mlels coach is retarded enough to use Adams - one of Leipzig's best CMs atm - as a RB so he can place mediocre trash like Bradley and Trapp as the holding mid.

I honestly wish Adams, McKennie and Pulisic stopped getting called up so our retarded coach can get exposed.

Good post

who are you playing this weekend?

hello

what happens with those kids during the game btw? are they in the stadium area or are there seats reserved for them?

Attached: They see your 2-10 bait.webm (1280x720, 203K)

Brandt makes me feel uncomfortable

Attached: dux.jpg (239x296, 9K)

I'm compiling an international Ngubu-11

so far I've got:
Germany: Ngubu Da Costa
Spain: Ngubu Willams
Italy: Balotelli?
France: Pogba/Kanté
Switzerland: Ngubu Mvogo

only dark blacks allowed, one per country

*spits on you*

Netherlands: Ngubu Dumfries

Attached: 9013d552-6220-486d-9c79-c6af9776e3c6-2060x1236.jpg (700x420, 41K)

Austria: ngubu Lazaro

Portugal ngubu keef

Chile. Adams and McKennie wont be playing though since Adams is going back to Germany and McKennie got a nasty ankle sprain in the game yesterday.

Austria is obviously David Ngubulaba, you fucking fat Amerishit

>t. Ngubu Muhammad Al Asim bin achmar achmedadae bin assir al-sadiq Hoffman

^
Yikes

t. pedro hussein chaim sanchez wasserstein williams iii

ayo hol up you be sayin I not dark enuf or what?

Attached: Theodor_Gebre_Selassie.jpg (535x669, 37K)

fickts eich

scheise

yes yes

>diving dramaqueen still being their only striker
lmao

was considering him desu
who is the quintessential English Ngubu though

the Danes got that one nigger striker as well

pimmel

Sisto, that's the guy

rough draft desu

Attached: ngubu 11.jpg (482x207, 52K)

visualised

Attached: nigs_united.jpg (1500x1935, 339K)

apparently he's mixed yet he's darker than the average ethiopian. must be a secret eritrean.

based
international nig 11

just looked at Uerdingen's team
literally bundes rejects: the team

now take a look at Norwich's team

Norwaf?

>Sven Ulreich, Teamkollege von Manuel Neuer beim FC Bayern, hat sich zur Torwartdiskussion in der Nationalmannschaft geäußert.
>"Ich glaube, Deutschland hat nie ein großes Torwartproblem gehabt und hat auch jetzt mit Manu und Marc sehr gute Torhüter. Aber ich glaube, Manu ist da noch die Klasse besser. Grade über seine Erfahrung, die er hat", sagte der 30-Jährige bei Sky.

ahhahahahahhahahahahaha this customer delusion

Yes I'm back. Cucked janny banned me for not speaking German. Fuck jannies.

yes hello fren

Attached: me:irl.png (424x199, 115K)

why is this even a big topic, it's not like germany would dominate international football if ter Stegen replaced Neuer.
the entire team is playing like garbage and the only person that definitely needs to be replaced is Löw

this

frog posters im gas

Attached: 1544896893677.png (500x711, 337K)

super late for this but ken ilsö is a prime example of a player who rests on his talent and rather goes to party in clubs instead of improving his game.

Hannover lost 0:5 against Bielefeld

Basiert

grinch

And you're already at it again, have you learned nothing

>Wie die in Barcelona ansässige Zeitung „Mundo Deportivo“ und dessen Reporter Miguel Rico in Berufung auf „zuverlässige Informationen“ berichten, soll der FC Bayern in den kommenden Stunden eine erste Offerte für Angreifer Jovic abgeben. Details – etwa zur Höhe des Angebots – nannte das eigentlich Barça nahestehende Blatt nicht.

I'm making a pizza now.

Post pics

Already ate it.

She kind of looks like that actress from inglorious basterds. Same surname as well.

Attached: CKN8912UcAETdPp.jpg (403x478, 23K)

Jz 1

Attached: D2W4bWIXQAYjgP5.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

based boomers killing the internet, zoomers on suicide watch

If the AfD would man-up and support a GERMexit they'd have my vote this summer

For what purpose

If the AfD would man-up and support a GERMexit they'd have my vote this summer

Attached: 07E2F3F2-5765-40BA-B98F-3C56BB6C8CBE.jpg (382x535, 31K)

wh*Te """"""""""""'people""""""""""""""

Trying to have a Stuhlgang now. Wish me luck.

Because I want LEAVE? NHS lies aside, most of the EU criticism is perfectly valid. It's the polarizing media that now pretends EU is a God-given gift and only brainwashed right-wingers are against it. I remember 20 years ago they regularly went with their camera teams to the EU parliament just to film all the officials signing Anwesenheitslisten before going straight into the weekend.

EU is a bureaucratic beast used by national governments to push unfavorable decisions without losing votes in the next election. I hoped that Brexit would make them reevaluate their institution, but so far they only plan to make things worse.

It says everything that the only MEP I trust is the guy who went there as a joke.

unironically redpilled

Lmao didnt read nerd

>zoomers

Attached: cringe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=4ax3xO5ho4w
You just KNOW

Havertz's gf also spends all her time with Brandt's brother, she's probably just a beard.

Attached: grsadd.jpg (1264x709, 63K)

I hate Brandt, he's such a fucking smug zoomer with nothing to back that attitude up. Like a zoomer Toni Kroos almost.

Time to go saufen

Have a nice evening /bundes/

Attached: Dzy5isLX4AQ_2YJ.jpg (251x251, 12K)

yes yes

how do you know that the time has come to accept what you truly are? how do you know when the age of fighting has ended?

Are you gomo? :DDDD

i dont know, mr. burger!

Your the anime poster aren't thou

Yes, it is time to accept the Dutch are the superior people

yeah i am. and things are going south lol. it appears i wont belong to the elite of my land.

Sad!

> it appears i wont belong to the elite of my land.
You & me both brotha

Attached: 1489562557428.jpg (250x360, 18K)

C R I N G E

it is sad kek. it's all so funny. my best efforts are not enough to become what i thought i was supposed to be. how do you deal with this? how do you react when you recognize that you are not special?

>how do you react when you recognize that you are not special?
posting qt animal webbums

>how do you react when you recognize that you are not special?
Grow up and accept it like all adults? Also get ready to get a job that, no matter how much you like, will crush your soul and kill you inside for the next 50 or so years! The benefit of this fact, though means that for the most part you don't concern yourself with questions like that. I remember back when I was ~20 and had all the existential thoughts. Once the real world kicks in you realize how retarded such thoughts are

Attached: 1425877297371.jpg (804x802, 85K)

i lost the only person important to ne
i cant imagine living on

i dont have animals but i have anime!
well that sounds depressing, but i guess i will have to accept that. although i still believe that there HAS to be a way of averting this fate. maybe by becoming an entrepreneur or starting some e-business, just something!

Attached: 1522182655179.jpg (1254x1771, 275K)

;__;
what happened?

In order to make it in business you have to fuck a lot of people over

Ich bin gerade komplett nackidei?

yeah true and i always found this to be repulsive. but now that im about to reach a hopeless situation i wonder if throwing away all moral standards is really that bad. perhaps some people have to do this. well now its time to sleep first so good night!

yes

Update: I'm really drunk and I want to fuck the gf of a good friend, she's really fucking hot

Ja 1 Pilztee

aufwachen leute

Netherlands - Germany gets shown on Austrian state TV for some reason today, directly after our game against Israel. Your team better pulls itself together today, Austria is watching

Germany must lose to get rid of Löw

>to get rid of Löw

Attached: a72aa91f2a17286e40e6cebb659ea33c.jpg (500x616, 54K)

this

he won't get fired but he might quit if they don't qualify for the euros

kek, look at this cuck and laugh

I mean racism is a bad thing but this fag is crying while talking about a couple of drunk dickheads being mean to the millionaires on the pitch

youtube.com/watch?v=BAxRg3EpZiA

Imagine being his wife and seeing this. Don't think she will ever fuck him again

i'm sure he didn't get to fuck her in the first place

>I mean racism is a bad thing
lol imagine having to say that

people really shouldn't lie like that

peak dishonesty

>I mean racism is a bad thing

Attached: 1546382151908.png (1024x1024, 91K)

Racism, where you hate every member of a race, irregardless of the individual is obviously a bad thing. However, to have some reservations about a group because of the majority is perfectly normal. Simply don't assume that every person is like that

Yet this is somehow seen as radical racism in le current year

Attached: 1493572851269.jpg (500x375, 100K)

>be labbadia
>finally get to a team where your ""tactics"" somwhat work and you don't have to worry about relegation or your job for the first time in years
>decide to leave
>might go to >schalke

hahaha

Nasir Ahmad
Am 21.03.2019 veröffentlicht

It's a handy tool humans use to socialize and bond with their other people. Us against them, and race is an easy characteristic to achieve that. The problem is that people don't question why they entertain those thoughts and carry those things beyond their social circle

F*CK wh*Te """"""""people"""""""

based as h*ck

Ate 2 Bratwursts with Krautsalat. And Senf.

>Eating meat
Yikes..

say that to a chicongo BVLL

Have you ever smelled your own farts?

[insert holocaust joke]

Attached: D2b34M9X0AAqZFG.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

>decide to leave
That wasn't his decision.

Zeit für Weißwurstfrühstuck

>Dragovic

ARNAUTOVIC

>Holland
are we are stuck in a loop where we play Holland, France and England over and over again

Attached: international break.png (800x800, 363K)

When the fuck did we last play England?

three times in 2016-17
haven't paid much attention to die manshaft tbqh

almost exactly 3 years ago

Attached: gereng.jpg (623x228, 18K)

>lying on the internet just to shit on Germany
obsessed

Attached: dssx.jpg (610x148, 7K)

google.com/search?ei=M7uXXIDrHM_0kwXjgb7IDQ&q=länderspiele deutschland&oq=länderspiele deutschland&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i131j0l9.20887.24654..26207...0.0..0.204.1799.19j1j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i67j0i131i67j0i3j0i324j0i22i30.8DpTUD-jKQc#sie=t;/m/01l3wr;2;/m/0102dmdr;mt;fp;1;;

it doesnt show in this list and I didnt aim to shit on Germany (you do that yourself anyway)

Apart from the Serbia match, these seem to be Pflichtspiele only. Well, sorry then.

Attached: lin.jpg (863x539, 36K)

just realized that isnt shown in my pic, what the fuck is Google doing

I also have some friendlies in there, some not, like the England game you posted. Fucking shit list

Israel leading 2:1 by now. Two crosses in, two goals

Andreas Herzog is coaching them btw

yeah
cant find a pic or vid of the actual grab sadly

Attached: kahnherzog.jpg (857x442, 114K)

>austria
yikes, could be a bad day for us germanoids!

>the assasinator of Austria

Attached: ערן-זהבי-טפו-עליך.jpg (540x360, 40K)

now they dabburd on us too
fuck this shit

why the fuck are the jews participating in the euros anyway

cuz they rule the western world

got boycotted out of Asian FA, then went to Oceania FA and then lobbyed themself into UEFA

1 Neuer (C)
2 Kehrer
4 Ginter
6 Kimmich
8 Kroos
14 Schulz
15 Süle
16 Rüdiger
18 Goretzka
19 Sané
20 Gnabry

>Noier

>finally drop Werner
>no Reus
>Goretzka
>Kehrer
>Neuer

not surprised anymore

Attached: 1552620482254.png (673x619, 438K)

>Reus, Brandt, Havertz on the bench
KEK fucking Löw

Jogi said it right the next day after the Serbia match that Neuer will start, altough i dont know how he came to that conclusion after he saw ter Stegen play much much better

oh no no no no no

Attached: mklö.jpg (635x835, 70K)

why does this fag name himself woodyinho

lmao

Maybe one day Jogi will find out Brandt is the best CM Germany's got.

He likes Ronaldinho

He likes Woody Woodpecker

Will this be the first big result for the new new Germany?

Why is Orf broadcasting this?

Attached: snippity snip.jpg (1001x1063, 130K)

ein volk ein reich

basiert

my money is on some youth trainer telling him "du kickst wie Ronaldinho, nur wirkst du etwas hölzener"

I told you

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES

Almost GRANATBRY

good start

>90% possession after 5 mins
lmao

always amazed that Ryan Babel is still a thing

>Kimmich

NEGER NEGER NEGER

SAHNE

Easy

LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY! LEROY!

>de ligt

APOLOGIZE

rüder is so shit jesus

i mean rüdiger

Attached: picard facepalm.jpg (1440x1080, 97K)

The Dutch have a good plan

Did Goretzka do anything yet?

der sorgt für die ruhe im mittelfeld

NEWER

Neuers redemption arc begins today

Defeated by offside trap desu

apologise

Lucky positioning

S-sorry

>psg paid 37m for kehrer
lmao

>mfw people doubted Löw and Neuer

Attached: 1548417386197.png (133x173, 44K)

kek

holy shit what a goal

Jesus Christ

literally GRANATE

GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY! GRANATBRY!

>drop Werner
>score goals
really makes me think

>le cut inside granate

He is ok as a decoy

lol imagine watching this shitty sport over the total meltdown going on in america right now

I swear I'll kill Hoeneß or whoever is in charge of transfers if Bayern still buys Werner after this

quick rundown

>total meltdown

more like total anticlimax

>Strategic Kamera Angel
Noice

whats happening, pic related? thats neither news nor worthy of following. so its official now what everyone with half a brain already knew, they would have produced some evidence over the years if there was anything to it

Attached: coll.jpg (852x463, 127K)

who cares

Mueller report is finished.
Summary just went out saying that there was absolutely no collusion by Trump or Trump associates or any other american. No obstruction of justice either.

The greatest witch hunt int the history of man is finally over.

b-b-but the press told me everyday that Drumpf's impeachment is imminent

Since we btfod the Bayern zoomers we are suddenly good?

wow this is literally an anti-happening

The boomers you mean? The zoomers are doing okay right now.

>unironically caring about amerimutt politics
grinch

are you gonna celebrate with your fellow redditors or continue to shit up this thread?

>being this much of a libtard
lmaooooooooo loving ur tears :D

know your enemies

>:D
:D :D :D :D :D

Giuseppe Olmo (22 November 1911 – 5 March 1992) was an Italian road bicycle racer. He competed at the 1932 Olympics and won a gold medal in the team road race, placing fourth individually.

Attached: 4B9062DD-445D-4FF0-95B0-453B77CBBAEF.jpg (242x381, 23K)

Is the the best half played by mannschaft in last 4 years?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x280, 2.5M)

olmo

stop beating our elite ally, you cunts

Giuseppe is the italian version of Johann
bundes also means Bildungsauftrag

neverlands is your next NL opponent and not your ally

>make ruckus about a big happening
>anons read it up
>its a "wow its fucking nothing" event
>hurr u mad hahaha
this is your brain on reddit

Wird Zeit was zu natzen loide

26.02.2019 - Bayern und BVB beobachten erneut Zagreb-Talent Dani Olmo

SLIP INCOMING

AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAA
ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

we have become the schalke of national teams lmao

I blame Kimmich for not attacking the Flankengeber

It really is a dangerous lead

>hype up an imminent trump impeachment every single day for two years
>it all comes crashing down

yes nothing to see here folks

The elite left are their own worst enemies.

buzzfeed, reddit, women and dems have hyped this up. normal people never cared about this obvious smear campaign. and now that its over, WOW WHAT NEWS!

>:D
KAKSOISPISTE D

Attached: ohfugDDDDD.jpg (480x360, 11K)

"After two years of detailed investigation me and a team of experts have concluded that this thing that looked like absolutely nothing is, in fact, nothing. Thank you."

OMG MELTDOWN IN THE US OF A EVERYONE IMMEDIATELY SWITCH THE CHANNEL!!

A lot of people on the Anglo intellectual left are desperate to believe that their countries are better and more civilised than the rest, so of course their nations couldn’t have voted for Brexit or elected Drumpf, it must have been the Russians.

We on the continental intellectual left are wiser and more cynical. We see that Brexit and Drumpf are bad, but that they won legitimately because their constituents are dumb too.

good post

the post that decreased the average IQ here by 20

based neini triggering bundesu

which doesn't necessarily exclude the possibility of Russia attempting to interfere for geostrategical reasons anyway, with whatever kind of impact

SLIP SLIP SLIP

You had me until "we on the continental intellectual LEFT"

Attached: 1539463058177.png (657x527, 19K)

Löw OUT

Attached: 1529499436381.jpg (369x387, 43K)

> Neuer

make some subs

>Meltdown

Attached: 43349276_356440298263473_6790634278231762884_n.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Commentator piss break?

*sucking air through teeth stops*

Attached: Joachim_Loew_skepti_355495g.jpg (469x313, 18K)

Russia interfering is the most normal and obvious thing in the world. I do not understand people getting angry about it. They SHOULD interfere. Always. And america should interfere and germany should. Everyone should.

It makes perfect sense and will always continue. How are you gonna stop spread of disinformation? It's a very obvious side effect of the information age and you just have to embrace it.

Shouting at the metal bird in the sky never worked and never will. Embrace the madness, it will never stop.

>Löw out
>Neuer out
>Kroos out
please let this happen

(((technical issues)))

I’ve been watching the game since the start btw. Thought of putting on River Monsters at the break but got distracted because I had to iron a shirt for tomorrow.
It’s been a good game.

He won't leave before 2022 no matter what.
>New theam need time yada yada

Attached: 48.jpg (940x470, 71K)

Neuer is finished, isn't he?

ahhhh do something, jogi

>kimmich is crying
AHA

>>Kroos out
Nah and take Bummels back for another year and the EC

Attached: Nathan Hummels.png (589x593, 580K)

*sucks air through teeth*
chaaaaaaaa gut das isch i samma mal irgewie au ned ideal verteidigt ja hja da liegst du hinten in der äh sweiten halbzeit aber als äh die die äh mannschaft muscht du natürlich so ein spill noch gewinnen da muss der dscherom hin ja kla

Attached: jogi bosz.jpg (299x334, 18K)

>only white boy left
>he is a bitch
why

dscheromesreeeeiiiicht

>>only white boy left
blind, dumb, retarded or all three? which are you?

Geez there must be many many river monsters if they show a new episode every Sunday

What about Brandt

Germany remind me of Schalke these days. Everyone looks verkrampft and whenever they have some success they ruin it in an instant

>n-no! This can’t be happening to me!

how will technophobes ever recover

is your brain brexited as well? how can you fall for this

They stopped showing them on tv but there are full episodes on dailymotion

That's why you put ter Stegen in the goal, it will give the team a bit more confidence.

Da kann man schon mal NEDGER sagen

it's not like it matters who is in goal

Warum ist Neuer noch der Torwart ? Seit seine verletzung in 2017 ist er ein memespieler. Und warum ist Loew noch der coach nach das Korea spiel ?

Weil der DFB kernbehindert ist.

Honestly i don't have any answer for it
Probably because the DFB is shady af

löw owns the dfb

we will be able to tell our children (yeah right lol) that we lived through the dark ages of german football where every club and even our national team became >schalke.

Give Jogi a new gameplan now that hoofball to the pacey nogs got figured out

as always he needs another 10 years to come up with a new gameplan

Grandpa kroos is finished.

where are the subs?

>israel wins
>austria loses
>germany loses
>croatia loses
rate this match day

>continental intellectual left
lol

sounds like WW2

>rudiger tells the retards to fucking defend properly
>kimmich gets upset and pushes him
HAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAH

memes/10

you havent lost yet

DFB hat keine besseren Trainer.

>Poland wins
>Russia wins
>Hungary wins
Hmmmm

Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz! Schultz!

Butiful

see

>reus comes on
>goal
imagine jogi right now, probably thinks he is a genius

HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN HATERS WEGSCHULZEN

>Reus saving Jogi’s job again

>Great play by Gündogan
>Great positioning and play by Reus
>Tap in by Schulz
>"Schulz Schulz Schulz"

based faithful ösi

5d tactics by jogi

me of all people! Germany really has come a long way

TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO! TOOTHPASTE BTFO!

>atleast 2 more years with that fuckface trainer
WHY YOU DO THIS TO US

this is how ronaldo's teammates feel

Reus carrying Dortmund AND Germany on his back now

Löw just proved that he deserved to stay for another 10 years

So Germany will fail too?

>injured in the morning
screencap this.

Attached: D2dFCdnW0AE4VKF.jpg (1200x900, 140K)

based Jogi never doubted for a second

only when he doesn't play

>man made of glass carrying anything

Hm

Not gonna lie: I kinda miss Müller in these games

i kind dont

Why is he always angery?

lisa bitte

>tfw no mullel to kill every attack

Dragonballs

absolutely based

kimmich is ourguy

yeah, play Müller instead of Sane and Gnabry because i hate winning

it was funny. he's funny. the nignogs don't do it for me. I want le funny bavarian clown. also foreigners raged about him all the time.

Literally who the fuck can stop us now? Löw realized it was a shit idea to let boomers play and our zoomers are only going to get better at this point. Look at Sane. Look at Gnabry, Brandt, etc.

Fuck everybody else, we're the greatest in the world

eating the gulasch right now

let's see if he drops werner permanantly

I fucking hope.

Also Jovic to Bayern

good post, thats the proper German attitude. That self-flagellation doesnt suit you, leave that to us and other smaller countries

schulz seems to have negative iq
>* 01.04.1993 in Berlin, Deutschland
ah nevermind

kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/745266/artikel_rb-zwei-wochen-ohne-klostermann.html
>go to la manshaft
>injured
never gets old

Nice backline you've got here. Would be a shame if something happened to it.

did they replace gnabry with his dad?

Attached: 1538076905309.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

>I am the boomer now

>@Zverev: Man kann nur hoffen, dass da ein Manager oä. mit Einfluß im Hintergrund beisteht, der diesen Jungen noch verträgekonform mit längeren Pausen aus dem Zirkus nimmt. Der junge Mann pfeifft nicht gerade erst jetzt aus dem letzten Loch und ist anatomisch sicherlich kein verletzungsabweisender Federer.
>@Kerber: Manchmal macht man nachts im Bett das Tablet an und weiß schon beim Einlauf, wie das Match wird. Ich habe auf Medical Timeout mit riesigen Kullertränen und mehrfach angedeutetem Vollkollaps seitens der jungen Oskar-Anwärterin in der Kategorie "Best Petkovic-Drama" erst im 2. Satz angenommen und gegen meine lachende Nebensitzerin verloren. Von ihr richtigerweise angenommen und unverfroren im ersten Akt schon gleich im Mittelteil, gefühlt eine Sekunde nach dem Auftakt, durfte schon mitgezittert werden, ob es die junge Dame auf dem Court überhaupt noch bis zum Satzende mit höchstem Physioeinsatz schaffen wird. Ab dem 3:3 im ersten Satz habe ich Frühstück gemacht und dem Lachen nach aus dem anderen Zimmer nichts verpasst...wird wohl so gewesen sein.
Ich hasse diese Dramatypen wie die Pest und hätte wohl auch wie Kerber kein Rezept gegen diese würdelosen Laienschauspieler auf dem Platz. Hey, Kleine, mach' die Capriati und verschwinde jung vom Court.....ups, hab ich das wirklich gesagt???

Isn Brett

New thread when?
I have a funny post and don't to waste it in a dying thread

good night

nachti

I will never understand why so many fans whistle at their own team when they are not playing well. Isn't that the moment when you should support them the most?

In my opinion you

1. don't whistle at your team but at the players.

2. don't whistle at them because they aren't playing good but because they play garbage and don't care

Fair enough. Guess I just haven't been in a position like that. Frankly, I don't make a distinction between the team and the players, and I always cringe when fans whistle at their own players/team for a bad performance. It's just a shitty thing to do, atleast during the match, and it helps no one. As a fan in the stadium you have your own role to play, and that is as a supporter to push your team forwards. If you don't do that, you might aswell go home.

Maybe they should wait until after the match, but it is hard to think clearly when you are made and excited.

>Dietmar Hamann has won a CL trophy
wew

50% of the dutch chances came from set pieces,
why cant sule rudiger and ginter head for shit?

tah is also terrible at setpieces

we conceded 8 shots from set pieces with a considerable height advantage, that should not happen

It stems from lapses of concentration, which is not all that surprising given that Suele, Rudiger, Ginter and Tah look like they have a collective IQ of 3.

yeah but as said: no one whistles when they have the feeling their team is losing but giving it all.
supporters (perhaps not customers) can spot the body language of a team that doesn't give a shit.

SCHEIẞ MILLIONÄRE

They pressed you into a few mistakes early on. Neuer saved well a couple of times too in the first half.

I love the body language of the referee, that and Klinsis spastics make it look like a scene from a movie or theatre. But it was indeed a Tätlichkeit.

>tfw when you wake up today and realise that you just secured another 8 years of year job

Attached: Le nivea man.jpg (768x561, 74K)

Gooooooood merning

>play 9 defensive players with 2 pacey lads upfront
>hoof it all game long
>fool retards into thinking you've solved football
>proceed to get exposed against South Korea

How as the Gündogan-Reus-Schulz play a hoof?

literally 2 of these players were damage control subs after his hoofball gameplan was figured out

Yeah.... Seemed like there will never a be a thread at this rate

Attached: pce8prwq5j921.png (600x600, 468K)

>make correct decision
>it works out
>this is wrong because it wasn't the original plan
Making good subs is usually a sign of a good coach. And now you are distancing yourself from the hoofball argument.

>frenchies mad that jogi stole their tactics

>pls save me Reus is a viable tactic

Winners are right, losers aren't.

>germans at happy that jogi's stolen tactics worked because they can now enjoy him for 20 more years

let's see how you do vs busparkers lmao.

Yeah, we will see then, I agree.

yes

dead

Did you watch it? >Schalke

Attached: MV5BYTEyNTQ5YTYtZWE1OC00ZjdlLTg1MDQtYzQ5ODQ3NmM5YWFhL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzA3Njg4MzY@._V1_.jpg (600x849, 133K)

ynr Philipp Lahms early days auf Schalke

>Weston McKennie, der sich im Testspiel gegen Ecuador nach einem Kopfballduell verletzte, fällt wochenlang aus.
>schalke

>Mullel

Attached: 99826016-F599-4940-9DD1-863510961DC6.jpg (2954x1578, 843K)

>Ronaldo 99
>Neuer 91
>Hummels 90
>Mbappe 97
>Messi only 98
shit game

Another Dane is joining Dortmund. Ex professional and current assistant coach of Superliga club Vendsyssel FF, Mike Tullberg, will take over as head coach of Borussia Dortmund’s Regionalliga team from next season.

This () was your funny post???? What a huuuge disappointment!

It would have been funnier if I posted it yesterday

Attached: 1533247434955.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Suuure... stick to posting pictures of cows and leave the joking to us, Swissboy

Attached: 1436532835761.jpg (222x216, 8K)

>Martin Kind erlebt bei der Mitgliederversammlung von Hannover 96 eine schwere Schlappe.
>Der Aufsichtsrat des Vereins wird künftig ausschließlich mit Kind-Kritikern besetzt sein.
>"Das wird jetzt sicher nicht einfach", sagte Kind am Samstagabend. Als Präsident des Stammvereins war er zuvor schon zurückgetreten.
sueddeutsche.de/sport/hannover-martin-kind-jahreshauptversammlung-1.4380474

not really

youtube.com/watch?v=6MwBuLaUpqg

>leave the joking to us
>tf
What "jokes" do Germans have that aren't about DDR?
no u

they get sacrificed in a satanic ritual inside the catacombs under the pitch

Podesta pls

>not knowing that every mayor sport stadium has a sacrificial chamber underneath the field.

Attached: DSCN30061.jpg (2000x1500, 839K)

Or a graveyard

Attached: zgbdc5-67qrqun82471dy8okosx-original-jpg.jpg (1024x1001, 334K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PLiMy4NaSKc

>clear red, ref damatically shows red cars
... no panic ensues...football was great back then

Müller is literally the connection for boomers and Le Mouvement des Gilets jaunes dans le monde for our county. Show me something which is true for frog eaters. I'll wait.

Attached: hatersgonnahate.jpg (610x343, 81K)

>ddr
all german jokes are about east frisia not the ddr
shows how little you know

>Was is gelb und kann nicht schwimmen?
>N bagger.
>
>Was ist lustiger als ein totes Baby?
>N totes Baby im Clownskostüm.

Cringy enough, swissy?

Attached: 1552932643341.jpg (768x768, 66K)

>Encouraging the dumb Swiss newfag
Don't do that.

Who is fat and posts in /bundes/? The burger!

It is like encouraging schluchtenscheissers tb perfectly h with ya my mate.
Also
>4:2

Good thing I'm not Austrian.

Um was? Umberto.

Attached: 1551472814899-sp.gif (607x609, 821K)

Are we watching France v Iceland?

youtube.com/watch?v=H03VpvUtm6k

>exil-german !> aussie
so finish your studies already, you nc-flüchtling

Guys do you know there is a boomer vs. zoomer season on Survivor?

I'm not that fat

for me its Portugal - Serbia
>inb4 Dragan

>Ländliche Idylle in Sachsen-Anhalt
>Ein Schwein ist im Stall und suhlt sich im Dreck. Plötzlich kommt ein Hund heran gerannt, leckt dem Schwein übers Arschloch und läuft wieder weg. Das Schwein ist verwundert, kümmert sich allerdings nicht weiter drum. Fünf Minuten später kommt wieder der Hund angerannt, leckt dem Schwein wieder quer übers Arschloch und verschwindet genauso schnell wieder ehe das Schwein etwas sagen kann. Nach nochmaligen fünf Minuten das gleiche Schaupiel. Doch diesmal ist das Schwein schneller und ehe der Hund wieder verschwinden kann, fragt es ihn: "Hör mal, nicht das mir das nicht gefallen würde, aber wieso machst du das eigentlich?"
>Sagt der Hund: "Ich habe vor 3 Stunden einen Wessi gebissen und versuche seitdem den ekligen Geschmack loszuwerden."

>Scoring first

Amateur mistake

So far a very good game.

Draganeeee!
Kako si brate? Sta radis?

gledajući igru

How will Wessis ever recover?

Tsuuu dead.

is it my ISP only or is the internet slow as shit?

>t. Landbewohner

Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

Harry Kane will save Madrid

Time for some inconvenient truth. Die #Mnnschft will never become as good as France and England with their massive talent pool. Not even another #mbrch could help us.
Plus Syrians are not good in football.

>mit meiner Leverkusener Mannschaft hätten wir dieses Spiel auch zu zehnt nicht 4:4 gespielt.
shots fired

Based and Boszpilled.

>I had said no to some clubs because I was still tired in my head, but also because the squad was not as good as this one in Leverkusen. And this assessment has been confirmed. The squad is talented, there is quality and it's fun to work with these players. It is only the second time that the style of play was not questioned internally. For all other clubs, the central defenders or goalkeepers have mostly said: If we play so offensively, with so much room in our backs, is that even possible? What happens if we make a mistake? There were always the same doubts. That's not a problem. But it takes time to convince the players. In the end they are all convinced. In Leverkusen, I've had more theory, more video sessions than ever before, but the players have absorbed that. It's fun to work with young players who want to get better. Even the experienced players like the Bender twins are interested. You can see if that's real. That's great fun for me.
:3

Suuuuure

Attached: 1450029102.jpg (640x640, 30K)

Yet Bremen won with the classic Anti-Bosz solution

Tuchel once again proven right

Attached: 1551268065091.png (916x88, 13K)

Two sore Skat losers

Attached: wat.jpg (1024x1001, 63K)

yet bayern lost with the classic anti bosz solution

>Gnabry becomes vegan
>Gnabry becomes elite
see

> On 14 March 2019, Jovic scored the only goal, his seventh for the campaign, in a 1–0 win over Inter Milan to secure the club's progression to the quarter finals of the Europa League. In doing so, he helped Eintracht become the first German club ever to record eight wins in a single season in the competition.
pretty cool trivia

We have to enjoy him as long as he is still playing for us. We know he's actually to good to be in our team.

>another season without a title

Attached: 1534796797716.jpg (198x204, 12K)

good night

GO TO BED

who else /zuspätzurarbeit/ here

>HSV mit Interesse an St. Paulis Alex Meier

Attached: 1526141640027.png (445x594, 55K)

here, i only snooze with my gf and now i was an hour late

>Der VfL Wolfsburg hat die Angel nach Marco Rose ausgeworfen.
>Die Wolfsburger zeigen sich zuversichtlich, im Rennen um die Gunst des Bullen-Coaches ganz vorne zu liegen. Die ersten Gespräche mit Rose und den Vereinsverantwortlichen um Geschäftsführer Jörg Schmadtke seien gut verlaufen.
>Allerdings hat nun auch Schalke 04 Interesse an Rose gezeigt. Huub Stevens wird bei Königsblauen nach dem Tedesco-Rauswurf nur interimistisch bis Sommer als Trainer zur Verfügung stehen.

Attached: rosekaufen.jpg (480x360, 28K)

hob gschissn

Attached: pups.png (438x439, 214K)

>der eigene scheissgeruch

Attached: 1520201073160.jpg (645x773, 94K)

hehe

Eilmeldung Europaparlament verabschiedet Urheberrechtsreform

Stand: 26.03.2019 12:59 Uhr

Das Europaparlament hat der umstrittenen Reform des Urheberrechts ohne Änderungen zugestimmt. Auch der besonders kontrovers diskutierte Artikel, der Plattformen wie Youtube stärker in die Pflicht nimmt, fand eine Mehrheit unter den Abgeordneten.

zoomers btfo

Yes yes, hello

Based af

Hello frens. How is your Euro campaign so far?

granatastisch

not so good

Attached: oefb.jpg (544x313, 94K)

10/10

Good for you
I checked your results and you have losses to Poland and Israel.... damn I wish those guys would come back to the AFC. Anyway best of luck to you

Kek I'm an imbecile.I meant to reply this to this

especially the Israel game was horrible.
Does your media report about Alaba sometimes? He has a philippino mother after all

Only once during the world cup when they mentioned him alongside Areola and Nainggolan as some South East Asians "making it big in football" or when Buyern has a big match like the one against Real Madrid last season

based AfD might have just gained the majority in Saxony

>You will pay for this

pls no

Attached: D1bBImpX4AAN0Sk.jpg (696x1200, 60K)

oh yes, Sören

>If you dont want to be ruled by a party full of retards who regularly fight each other and never achieved anything youre a Sören!!!!
alright, back to >>>/deutsch/ with you

Attached: D1KvDcHWoAEJIRl.jpg (720x552, 49K)

w e w

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D2lu0OWX4AAO.jpg (5443x3061, 1.58M)

>SPD didnt shit on their own voters for once
is this real life?

>CDU traitor is a male
>SPD/B90 traitors are all female
rly jogs the nog

>Hermann Winkler
Ehrenmann!

Attached: 1539736776059.png (133x173, 16K)

Hermann did the right thing you stupid contrarian brainlet

still technically a traitor to the party

rate my pic (but dont save it, i will sue you)

Attached: gds.png (1069x567, 15K)

saved, cut and reposted

Attached: MyOC.jpg (610x448, 39K)

Anzeige ist raus

Based Udo Voigt did it right, simply don't show up and still rake in that sweet GmbH money

wir sehen uns vorm EuGH, Sportsfreund.

>BasedPD and Greentards voting against their biggest friends from ÖR and mainstream media
elmau

twitter.com/pkNRG/status/1110485826369175553

Attached: D2ljCJTXQAAfo_f.jpg (1141x938, 67K)

>Deutsche U 17 siegt - und hofft auf die EM
>Das Team von Trainer Michael Feichtenbeiner verpasste nach zuletzt zwei Unentschieden aber den Gruppensieg und kann sich nur noch als einer der besten Gruppenzweiten für die EM qualifizieren.

>U 19 verpasst EM-Endrunde

german football is finished

I never said there were paid demonstrators, I just said there were paid demonstrators

Attached: 1533318453331.png (612x491, 87K)

Is Artikel 13 the next hot meme after GG Art. 1?

Doesn't mean shit. England's U 19 has 10(!) Eurocup titles. How many titles does England's NT have?

only U21 matters

how many titles do our zoomer negros even have?

aufwachen-podcast.de/2019/03/26/a366-hope-dope/

However, Zorc has insisted that any big club wanting to buy Sancho this summer would struggle and reported talks with United have 'no relevance' because the winger will be staying put at Signal Iduna Park.

On the reports linking Sancho with a move to Old Trafford, Zorc told Bild: 'I have no knowledge of it, but it has no relevance.'

While a move for Sancho would be tough for any club this summer, Zorc did admit that the youngster would be unlikely to retire at Dortmund.

He added: 'I'm far from putting a price tag on Jadon.

Everyone knows they'll sell him if someone is serious but not for less than Dembele

Post good songs for running

No nigre shit pls
Thx

Attached: 1374614538105.png (626x458, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

youtube.com/watch?v=HuBU3pzy7is

God youre a faggot.

youtu.be/GRoa6w-wnT4

youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0

t. Gangster rap listening retard

t. Schlager listening retard

would still be way better than Kanakenrap, made by subhumans to be listened by subhumans - so, exactly your thing

Kys
Kys
Kys
Kys
Kys
Kys
Kys
Kys

'no'

Switzerland - Denmark tonight, then.

See
Kys

>its a fatty is trying to force his shitty new (((meme))) episode

Attached: 1508536744576.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

kys

kys

Kys

>Pic related: (You)
Kys

Attached: Dp6dJkyX4AEyYNz.jpg (800x857, 59K)

kys

thanks for all the (You)'s lads :^)

kys

kys

kys

kys = kiss

made a hundes