HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 40EDDC3B-6D50-4563-9CED-998254307E1C.jpg (828x586, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcsports.com/video/report-colin-kaepernick-eric-reid-settled-less-10-million
youtube.com/watch?v=lAw9eXXVwfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be terrible QB
>say you hate cops and america
>get paid millions of dollars
I don get it ????

Attached: iuijhnjoiklm.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Is 10 million good or bad? If its bad, what would be a good amount?

remember when he settled and the media was pushing the narrative he got 60-80 mill?

They initially said 60-80 million

I hope a crack head murders him.

>$10 million
>still needs to be split

Attached: 1550374166365.jpg (603x613, 81K)

Wish I could make 5 million bucks for being a total jackass

Hahaha this guy just got handed more money than I'll ever make in my lifetime, what a loser!

He also has a much more costly lifestyle than you. 5 Million is not enough, he needs more money!

100% guarantee you were shitposting about how the NFL was gonna give him 80 mil. Don’t even deny it.

It’s pocket change for the NFL

>5 Million is not enough

Is 6 million enough Germany?

6000000 trillion wouldn't be enough

with a Brit flag I doubt he was shitposting about that

based

>he thinks people care about the N'F'L

60-80 million before lawyers get their cut (which is usually 40 % in settlement). So this bitch nigga will only get 6 million.

He had a contract worth >100 million. Now he only gets a few million.

PEOPLE
>10 million
BEFORE
>(((legal fees)))
>(((income tax)))
He's going to next like a couple hundred grand if that.

His case must have been really weak to settle for such a low amount.

Chump change for the nfl
Initial reactions were basically DAS RIGHT COLIN YOU DESERVE DAT MONEY BOI
This is such a loss for Kaep considering he had a $60 million contract. And he splitting this with Reid and attorney fees and all

*inhales*

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Don’t forget lawyer fees, costs, union cut

Cope more

Three fiddy post tax

He lost out on a $126M contract

>NFL pays these uppity retards less money than it would pay in legal fees if they went to trial
>Kaep and Reid took hush money that equates to little more than a backup QB's one year salary
>Kaep will never play in the league again
>Reid took hush money after publicly accusing Jenkins of doing the same (even though Jenkins got the league to contribute to """social justice issues""" while Reid will pocket his)
lmaoing @ reddit-zoomers high fiving each other saying they settled for $80mil. Based NFL.

gross, not net.

you guys are brainlets, though the media was quick to report a number that probably wan't accurate.

And his Jew lawyers kek hes going to see about 9 grand.

Based white slave owners win again

All this because Kaepernick’s dumb girlfriend wouldn’t shit the fuck up for a few days

underrated

How does he have a source to confirm this info? The case was sealed. This sound like some old fake news to me.

Not even ten though
And he had to split that settlement with Ried

So less than 5 million in settlement with Kaep.

That's less than 5 million divided by 32 per owner of an NFL team. This is literally less money than some of these people pay gold diggers to go away.

Kaep had absolutely no case

10 million more than op

So who’s having the last laugh?

Kaep was demanding 20 mil a year to play QB, he files suit on collusion under the presumption he has/can uncover evidence of it. The court conclusion of a collusion suit was going to total out more than 100 mil from modest estimations. But he takes the settlement that is less than a tenth of that. Why? Because he had nothing, the AAF offer came out to discredit his position, and Reid had moved on and was playing for the Panthers and this potential was reasonably still open to Kaep even in the limbo of the suit conclusion. If he had proof and a definite case, Kaep would win At Least an equivalent amount in payout to the contract he was demanding. So after dividing the settlement between the parties, why settle for less than a forth of just the annual sum he was demanding? Because he couldn't win the suit but he possibly could still play and get paid. The only thing is that his reputation and his sjw status would be damaged. Well, there's his motivation on there being no public disclosure.

Me, because sjw's are still to stupid to figure out the fools he's made of his supporters in all this lol

As long as you get to sleep well at night I guess?

>NFL settles collusion case, because there was collusion, which was the entire point of the case, and gave Kaep 5 million actual united states dollary doos, despite the fact every flagtard insisted there was no collusion and the case had no merit
top fucking lmao

Meanwhile, the NFL brand is being drug through the mud. The owners are paying lawyers and court fees as the process drags and even if the AAF contract offer proves that Kaep does not infact want to play football, that has nothing to do with the suit and can not be used as a means to close the situation. They've had a major partner brand soil them by using the Kaep conspiracy as marketing fuel. They need an out, because even if they continue and defeat the suit, the fans they've lost, the players that are publicly siding against them, and the public perception are only going to be further alienated. They need to put this to bed in permanence, not win.
So the 32 owners throw a settlement offer together of just a couple hundred thousand dollars each and giant gag claws. Kaep gets the opportunity to look victorious to his base, the NFL looks clean to the rest of the public, and everyone is literally happy. That's the part that is the most impressive.
Everyone is happy. Except an extreme minority of Kaep supporters who see him taking this settlement as what it was; a copout on his sjw platform and/or admission he had no case in the end. But other than that, the NFL brand can begin recovering and Kaep has effed off.

Attached: images.jpg (248x204, 11K)

nice and checkpilled

Attached: 1527045980462.gif (300x200, 43K)

>Kneel
>Get paid for kneeling

Based America

>Tfw you have a 200 million collusion case on lock but you take less than Ten million to shut up and go away because... Black equality doesn't matter anymore?

One NFL stadium will take in about 300 million a season.
The 32 owners paid out less than a thousandth of what they make off of just their stadiums in a year.

Kaep was demanding 20 mil a year and a starting position. He took less than 10 mil to split with Ried and has no job at all.

I think Kaep took what he could and ran but if y'all feel like he won I guess that's what's important

>5 million
NFL rakes in much more than that in a single week. Would've probably been more expensive to litigate this case to completion. If anything this just shows how little merit Kaep's grievance had or he wouldn't have settled for chump change

10 mil in reparations that's pretty good rite

kek

No, else we'd have no jews on Earth

Oh Germany

What's really going to be hilarious is when she divorces him and takes most of what he has left.

Fucking athletes fall for the groupie meme every time, except this one actively helped ruin his career while she was at it. A real succubus.

Attached: 1537978787519.gif (356x321, 941K)

That's a small fraction of what he was expecting to earn every year. If he legitimately stood a chance of winning, there's no way he'd have settled for such a tiny amount (relatively speaking).

This. Truly embarrassing that a Britbong knows more about how our legal system works than that guy

Any man dumb enough to marry a woman without a prenup were you get to keep your shit in case of a divorce deserves to get fucked up

seethe and cope

Attached: screen_shot_2018_10_29_at_4.51.29_pm.jpg (1200x635, 196K)

Those get tossed by judges all the time here. The legal system is unbelievably rigged against ex-husbands

have fun coping for 5 more months until your sport is back on :^)

He would have made far more if he'd actually continued playing though. He's getting millions, not tens of millions

You have to be good to keep playing.

He got offered contracts, but turned them down. If he'd taken one, he'd have made more than he got from this settlement.

This desu. You might as well not fool with a prenup, they're not worth the paper they're written on

So how do we know this isn't a multi-year settlement?

You at the very least live in a country where that is possible so there is hope

He could have made 10m~ a year if he chose to keep playing easily I reckon

Attached: snapshot20111216230228.jpg (446x538, 51K)

Considering he was raised in a beautiful city in California with a large white population and was never oppressed by anyone for even one second, yeah I'd say that's pretty fucking good now let's see how much he "gives back" to the "ghetto".

Attached: 1552299697624.png (888x894, 520K)

For some reason, the NFL is being really heavily marketed over here. It's not very popular though.

London is one of the biggest markets, that's it. Not sure why they don't chose Germany since the old World Football League ended up only having teams in Germany and maybe Amsterdam by it's end.

Get on a bus in London and you'll have your answer.

It's a large market, but I just can't see the NFL getting a foothold here, no matter how much it's pushed. People like other sports way more than American football. There's constant talk of a London-based NFL team, but I really don't know how that's expected to be viable.

Or Berlin

>tfw when you realise we were the bad guys, Germans invaded Poland to take back the land stolen from them in the treaty of Versailles and invaded Russia as a pre-emptive strike against a Russian build up of forces and the death camps were only found on the Russian sides of the lines at the end of WW2

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

britbongs were the bad guys throughout most history desu

clearly not enough

now factor in the Nike deal

Attached: 1507695612054.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

>There's constant talk of a London-based NFL team, but I really don't know how that's expected to be viable.

same way the current wembley games are. lots of continentals taking advantage of cheap flights to watch a match live

That may work for the handful of games that get played at the moment, but would there be enough fans who would travel to London on a regular basis to watch a team play?

do you know who jonas salk was?
he was the jewish scientist that cured polio. he created the march of dimes to raise millions to fund his research.
polio was a crippling and deadly disease putting children all over the world into a wheelchair or an early grave. the vaccine for polio was one of the greatest medical achievements of the last century. its a globally essential medicine.
and this guy jonas salk?
he could have made billions from it. he could have patented it and made actual billions of dollars.
you know what he did? he waived the patent. he gave up billions just to make sure as many people who could be helped got the help they needed. he became a celeb after that even though he hated it. truly a great man and he left the world a better place than he came into it.

If I had a choice between polio existing in the USA/world and jews. I would choose polio every single time and twice on sundays. I would infect myself with polio and tour america spreading the disease in a custom built wheelchair or crutches if it meant all the jews and their influence were excised from my country like the cancer they are.
polio is nothing compared to the harmful effects of jews on the USA and world.I would give anything to live in a world where our biggest problem was building access ramps and compliance with the civil disabilities act.

that sounds like hyperbole. it is not. 100% authentic feelings. I cant sleep at night anymore. I wish I never started questioning things. I wish I was still a dumb rube out there able to laugh at things instead of a woke misanthrope. I envy the dumb.

>but would there be enough fans who would travel to London on a regular basis to watch a team play?
very possibly. last year they sold out all 3 games here (including a record crowd in the last), and they're planning 4 games here for this season.

considering a home team here would only actually have 8 home games I dont see why they couldnt draw big enough crowds

BASED itll probably be that thing he calls a woman that he sticks his dick in

Unbased

Ah that could work then. I didn't realise there were so few games in an NFL season.

yeah handegg players are lazy fucks. 16 regular season games + 3 or 4 post season games and that's it

You guys are brainlets. Kaepernick and Reid are almost certainly subjects of NDA's as terms of their settlement. Any one of the owners who has an agenda against either one of them only needs to send an "anonymous source" to "leak" how much money they really got and either they look better or they bait one of those idiots into breaking their NDA and taking their money back. And no, I think Kaepernick started this SJW thing after he got benched and believes in like 50% of the shit he talks about but when you see Nathan Peterman starting games and tossing 6 INTs, it makes his case whether he believes it or not.

why are black people so ugly? no matter how hard they try they all look way more like monkeys than hispanics, whites or asians

Check out the mental illness on this guy.

feels great desu

KAEP WON

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

They do have NDAs. However, the number seems like it could be realistic. As this guy explains, the fact that Kaepernick is still technically eligible to play in the NFL suggests that the settlement was not huge: nbcsports.com/video/report-colin-kaepernick-eric-reid-settled-less-10-million

>anonymous source

Did the number just come from a person? I thought I read that someone found the amount paid by one of the team's in its accounts and then multiplied by the number of teams to reach a total amount. That might not be true though idk.

Dumbass Spaniard doesn't know prenups tossed out constantly in the US.

Why are people still talking about this crap?

He isn't worth putting on a football team at this point.

Because it was reported at first that the settlement was going to be $80m. Now it turns out that Kaepernick's gonna get a cut of a sub-$10m payout. That's a noteworthy climbdown.

it's less than he would've made riding the bench if he just stayed in the NFL

No one has determined if this was a one-time payout or a multi-year payment yet

Take a look at the video I linked in this post . If this was just the first installment of a massive settlement, then the NFL wouldn't have let Kaepernick remain eligible to play. It definitely seems like the NFL agreed to a settlement purely to wrap up the case ASAP and basically only paid out what it would have cost them to see it through anyway.

Fucking kek.

Attached: hmm.jpg (250x250, 8K)

bro american football is hard, grant it i wish they'd play 18-20 games but 16 is more than enough

as a star QB in one of the most successful, popular franchises in the Super Bowl era he was getting big fat endorsements anyway, he is still taking a massive L even with the Nike deal into account

wtf

How long before there's a "catchable" percent? Pass is incomplete because
the reciever dropped the ball? They slipped running their route? The defender knocked it down. The qb made a bad pass but it touched the reciever's hand. The reciever was wide open but the ball sailed over their head? The reciever didn'tbrun fast enough because he didn't oredict the QB's overthrow. "He may only have 60% completion rate but 85% of the passes he threw were catchable.

>ctrl+f=bradysknee
>0 results
hmmm

Bump, it's Sunday

what kaep did was a hell of a lot more important than football. it actually lead to a national debate. kaep will forever be celebrated as a cultural hero now whereas before he was just another top-tier QB

youtube.com/watch?v=lAw9eXXVwfM

btw it's only a matter of time before the kaep is back and dominating in the NFL. he's that good; they can't keep him out forever

Attached: 2017_0927kaepernic.jpg (640x427, 98K)

>bro american football is hard,
honestly it's not any harder than other sports which manage more games.

hell i found it significantly easier to play than rugby because there are so many breaks in the action

Mexican league games in 2 and a half hours

>It's a large market, but I just can't see the NFL getting a foothold here
Didn't stop them from putting a team in LA. Two in fact.

With the prevalent use of stats in American sport, I'm surprised that stat isn't used in American football. In association football, an analogous stat does exist. There's 'assists' (a pass to a player who then scores a goal), but also "big chances created" (a pass which creates the opportunity to score).

You guys are fucking stupid
You would rather side with a bunch of greedy billionaire jews than the little guy