New MLS team announced

>new MLS team announced
>Nashville Wednesday FC

Attached: 1533270194410.jpg (618x597, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Palace_Baltimore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A new what?

Attached: 1530120313003 (1).jpg (200x200, 59K)

>my little sawker

Attached: 1547426533746.jpg (1080x1309, 349K)

Attached: bullshit.png (998x610, 380K)

>the city of americans

Attached: 1552736963340.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

What's wrong with the name?

Why is Wednesday the only day that has got football teams?

>Peru(gay)

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not and that scares me.

>US(A)

its Nashville SC

it's Fenerbahçe Nashville S.K.

Nashville North End

IF YOU DON'T SQUARE DANCE YOU'RE A BLADE

For me, it's Bayer 019 Nashville.

>nashville wednesday
>founded on a thursday
what did they mean by this ruse?

>Naschke

Nashton Villa

Attached: UTV_PLEASED.jpg (283x600, 55K)

Nasheffield

For me it's Borussia Cleveland

When is Sheffield Wednesday going to get promoted though

>new MLS team announced
>CSKA Myrtle Beach

Attached: 1512709467865.png (1920x1080, 3.75M)

For me, it's Real Salt Lake.

Attached: Real_Salt_Lake_2010.svg.png (1200x1635, 189K)

Hopefully never. I couldn't stomach the weeklong muh tributes every time they played Liverpool at home.

For me it's Manchester City Footnash Club

>new MLS team announced
>AC Tuscaloosa
>1. Flagstaff FC
>Real Oklahoma Club de Soccer

Attached: 1486048462225.jpg (313x286, 17K)

>new Canadian Premier League team announced
>Quebec Nordiques FC

>Any MLS team with FC in the name

Attached: avg.png (1000x700, 253K)

Who Dynamo Milwaukee here?

>any MLS team

Attached: Absolutely disgusting Americans.png (236x330, 151K)

>Herta Baltimore
>Zenit Saint Petersburg (Florida)
>Eintracht Fargo
>Bowling Green & Hannibal Albion
>Boston Rovers
>Palm Springs Saint-Germaine
>Dynamo Des Moines
>Atletico Memphis
>Celta Vicksburg

Attached: 1504761107095.jpg (480x480, 46K)

It's because Sheffield Wednesday originally played only on Wednesdays, and at the time that was such a unique gimmick that it was worthy enough to include in the name

For me it's Not Tingham Forest

Attached: Carolina Dynamo.png (292x340, 82K)

Trying to make this sport popular here was a mistake. Let's just stick to handegg, guys.

Attached: 1551138495136.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Fc real Nashville City tornados soccer football club

spartak illinois represent

Attached: EAVWDQw_d.jpg (465x357, 10K)

>Red Star Tulsa

Attached: 1550108142064.jpg (512x475, 31K)

Nashville 04s

*TM

>Dallas Stanley

>Locomotive Detroit
>CSKA Arlington
>Slavia Chicago

It's the bayern lake tahoe fighting catfish lawnball sport club for me

Thank fuck there hasn't been a commie-named team here yet

>Detroit Hotspur
>New York Ham United
>Bayer 04 Orlando

>Dynamo Houston

newyorkense
vasco da philadelphia

for me its Borussia Houston

Speakee de englee plee

>tfw houston's team was supposed to be houston 1836 but the mexican community there flipped its collective shit

>mfw I always read it as the english word real
>mfw I misjudged how retarded MLS really is

Attached: 1535374601920.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

what?

Me too for several years until I heard some bald shouty ameritard commentator pronounce it

It is obviously a theft of Sheffield Wednesday.

>yfw Maddison is getting a pro team
>Maddison County

Attached: 2BB238CC-89F7-4178-BE08-611147D033CD.jpg (500x322, 16K)

For real though, why can't MLS teams just follow the same naming patterns every other pro sport does here? I'd much rather see something like the Oklahoma City Bombers playing the DC Snipers than something like NYCFC playing FC Dallas.

that would've been kino
also, those spics are obviously illegal if that bothers them and should've been immediately deported

>Worker's Gary Indiana
>Partisan Belgrade Montana
>Cheeseburger SV

>Borussia Baltimore

>the PNW teams unironically have the most sensibly american names
fuck

You mean, you don't like this name?
:(

Attached: download (8).png (225x224, 11K)

I can't tell which is crigier desu with you senpai

Deportivo Independiente El Paso FC

>spend an entire season playing consistantly well
>win the second-ranked league in the USA
>some random pays the MLS millions so they can create a club
>automatically leapfrog you into the top division
>plays like shit and finishes last in the MLS
>gets handed a top player as a reward for being terrible
>your club wins the ASL again
>new club keeps their place, you stay in the second tier despite being better
>Americans

It’s pronounced us/a/

Attached: 4A5D7E41-CA58-4B74-971A-9E0FAAA6A1D7.jpg (640x960, 68K)

I genuinely like American team names like Boston Bombers or whatever
Why couldn't they do the same thing in the MLS? What's with the cultural appropriation?

Agreed. Even if I don't like the ripping off European team names thing, that one would have at least had a connection that worked on multiple levels (Houston's founding and Texan independence were both in 1836) instead of being fake tryhard bullshit like Real Salt Lake or Sporting Kansas City.

to be fair the royal shit might make sense in weird mormon culture

50 st/a/rs post

Attached: 1550184065531.png (1280x720, 949K)

Flamengo Orlando

>new Los Angeles expansion team created to target the celebrity population

>it's LASC Young Boys

Seriously, Garber?

Attached: yb.png (200x200, 6K)

That cannot seriously be how it works? What?

our sporting culture is the most plastic possible shit you could ever think of, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise (not that they could)

Welcome to franchising, fren

Teams don't move between leagues in our system.
And no, there's no minor league team better than the worse major league team. that's were players who can't make top flight rosters play

> Tacoma Foot 38

Attached: 1485894548751.jpg (400x413, 28K)

>>Cheeseburger SV

Attached: 1505672374148.jpg (800x804, 42K)

For me, it's Inter Baltimore fc

you joke but Inter Miami is indeed a planned expansion team

>cheeseburger fc
BASED

>people expect a country founded in 1776 to have more history/tradition than countries that have been around thousands of years

>people expect a league that's been around only 20 ish years to have as much tradition as leagues that have been around 100+ years

Attached: annoyed pepe.jpg (499x481, 28K)

So what you're saying is, the USA is completely shit and should be ignored?

The joke is MLelS aping foreign conventions and trends. ffs the national league of baseball (older half of MLB) is the oldest pro sports league in the world, it's not like our sporting culture and history isn't rich in its own right

the more you ignore us the closer we get

Metro Cosmos or whatever they were called was a pretty good name

>it's an "everybody is butthurt that MLS teams have names appropriate for the sport they play" episode
keep your cartoon animal cringe in your own sports, please

Attached: Dlft4XjUwAAdF_z.jpg_large.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

No one expect a new league to have tradition, but we sure as hell expect that they try to create a legacy of their own instead of trying to copy existing names like some shoe factory in Guangzhou

>ignoring something just because it's newer and different
wew

Gotta start somewhere. Though I agree they can do better in some aspects.

I would like to see a comparison of MLS in year 20 compared to other leagues in their year 20s though

>Cheeseburger SV
kek

NUR
U
R

why don't you guys use the same team names from NBA or NLF?

shit excuse
US college team traditions are older than football club traditions in most of europe

Why don't the existing US clubs just get soccer divisions?

Some of the oldest teams in MLS(LA Galaxy, Columbus Crew) actually didn't do that. It's a relatively new phenomenon which probably to caters to the trend-following zoomer hipsters desu

What teams do this besides RSL? The rest are just FCs/SCs and standard anglo names. You're ODing on memes.

Because they're not appropriate for soccer and would be embarassing in international play.

non ironic names that should been in US league representing regions and cities they are from according to standard namming convenctions
>SC Nigger Alabama
>SC Redneck Nashville
>SC Yankee
>ASC Patriot
>SC Celtic Boston
>ASC Liberty
>SC Potomac Washington
>SC Compton
>SC Dixie Richmond
>SC Rock Island Ordinance
>MFC Aztlan LA
>GSC Faggot San Francisco
etc

>muh international embarrassment
Americans should not hold foreign opinions in such high regard.

MLS just needs to get de-hipsterized and de-zoomerfied. It takes time.

lol

Based as fuck

this is one thing, but having them be names that hold no meaning in the US/English is another

do you still apologize for George Bush to every foreigner you see?

>SC
SF*
Soccer Franchise

More like soccer fans shouldn't give a rat's ass if NFLfags who don't watch soccer in the first place throw shitfits if every team isn't called the Gooberville Buttplugs like in their league

It's an "American is butthurt cause no one gives a shit about mLELs" episode

Too many Yurocucks blame Trump for what the Bushes did when he's unironically trying to fix their mess desu

>Americans copying European naming traditions when they have their own
Cringe

yes we get it, you shit red white and blue and you love BTFOing yuropoors on imageboards, take it to /int/, /pol/, or RTD where somebody might give a shit; this is a sports board.

>Olympique de Minneapolis

please list the teams which you think do this

Based and chequed
GOOBERVILLE BUTTPLUGS LMAO

I have put C as club, if they actually were clubs and not franchises

And they are indeed one of the few with a good tradition. Actual original american teams.

>Sporting Kansas
>Orlando City
>Atlanta United
>Minnesota United
>Houston Dynamo

Those names and terminations are not mere names, they originated from how the team was constituted. A sport club, a union of people, a city representative team, they aren't just mere slogans.

Patriots-->Revolution and Falcons-->United are pretty close, they're owned by the same people, play in the same building, use the same color scheme.

I think actually calling yourself New England Patriots SC would be pretty cringe to American ears, kind of in a Real Salt Lake way. But if an owner had the idea early on in MLS's lifespan it would be accepted, and someone would have probably copied it

Because Yurocucks totally don't give us shit for having American naming customs. See . Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Just go ahead and say you don't like Americans instead of trying to play it both ways. It's OK.

you realize it's 2 different groups of people saying those things?

This. Literally kills me inside to think about how the "loony liberal" part of the country is the one with arguably the least soi names.

fucking Real salt lake m8
also
>Athletic club Nashville

Atlanta United kind of almost makes sense because of the city's history during the civil rights movement, but it is still a retarded "muh superior yuropean culture" play nonetheless. Especially when you throw on the last two letters, which I assume stand for Franchised Corporation.
>t. Atl Utd fan

UD werder jacksonville city clube de soccer 2019

>Sporting
>City
>United
all generic Anglo soccer naming which doesn't derive from any one particular club.
>grrr how dare a team be called the Orlando City Soccer/Football Club, I'm going to call UEFA!

At least one of those groups should be calling the other group out instead of just both conveniently dumping on >muh fats then.

mls is gay and i refuse to watch it until they get rid of the gay "fc" names

imagine being offended by such shitty "banter"

It's not "banter". It's a dishonest conversation with ulterior motives.

your national pride and identity have to be as frail as a fucking potato chip if you think the word "United" is insidious European elitism. Back to /pol/, boomer.

so one. Because Athletic Club Nashville isn't a thing. It's Nashville SC. Even if it were called that we already literally have a baseball team which started as the Philadelphia Athletic Club and eventually became the Oakland Athletics.

This thread is just a bunch of retards whining to each other about literally nothing because of "MUUHHH YURP" like old ladies. Everything wrong with neo-Yea Forums in a nutshell. Flags were a mistake.

>mocking them for copying Euro club names
>would also mock them for having teams named the Austin Rangers or whatever
Americans playing soccer is the joke, not details like club names.

I don't want to be the guy who posts >tf >tp, but...
>tf
>tp

>yuropoors make this another thinly veiled bash fatland thread
>we're the bad guys for defending ourselves

Yeah go move to Yuropoorland if you somehow think it's our fault.

you should be naming it for what they stand for. For example in my city there is club called HNK Hajduk Split, HNK stands for croatian football club as in contrast to other club from city which was italian AC Spalato back in 1911, Hajduk is some bandit from this region that fought for "freedom" and Split is city name. There is also RNK Split which means Worker's Football Club Split and was founded by anarchists. Names need to mean something more, to show for what the club stands etc

>defending ourselves
are you autistic? You're an anonymous faggot on Yea Forums, nobody gives a shit if you defend America or not. Get a life.

For me, it's Vorwärts-Wacker Lafayette

You are a fucking idiot if you don't think that MLS is pandering to Gen X and Millennial "cosmopolitan" sensibilities with these """club""" names. I am a 30 year old Atl Utd fan, and I have actually liked soccer for most of my life. I have followed ACTUAL clubs like Bayern and Dortmund for years, and it pains me to see an American sports league basically say "fuck it, lets just copy them!" instead of embracing an actual American tradition.
Kill yourself, you insufferable contrarian faggot.

Attached: 1547357918719.png (1025x654, 67K)

>gratuitously call everyone a "retard" for defending themselves
>get BTFO
>n-n-no one gives a shit

Nah fuck off commie.

for me, its rayo okc

Attached: Rayo_OKC.png (319x312, 58K)

This.

you mean forward madison fc?

Attached: Forward_Madison_FC_logo.png (238x418, 114K)

>>would also mock them for having teams named the Austin Rangers or whatever
I wouldn't. It's charming. Maybe a bit silly but not utter cringe like Atlanta United FC.

>tfw stupid official name but based mascot name

Attached: hat.jpg (500x499, 63K)

???
>The club will be known as Nashville SC, after majority owner John Ingram and the rest of the team's ownership group turned to fans for their input, and the fans spoke loud and clear on what they wanted – to keep the name of Nashville’s pro soccer team Nashville SC.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 6.54.05 PM.png (1838x994, 794K)

nisa will save us from the money grabbing that is mlels.
usl seems to be setting up for pro/rel too, hopefully

kek

The team names from Sounders to Impact looked fine. Don't know why they changed back

>gooberville buttplugs

Attached: 1537052468595.jpg (468x895, 216K)

>SC
>pronounced esssee

Because of pandering. What makes me laugh/cringe the most is the liberal use of "SC" or, more stupidly, "FC". Calling any MLS team a "club" really is a mark of the delusion of the more outspoken "supporters" of this naming system. They could not be fucking further from the truth.

Good lord...

>tfw only american team with claim to the name united

Attached: crest.png (714x1024, 93K)

>I am a 30 year old Atl Utd fan, and I have actually liked soccer for most of my life. I have followed ACTUAL clubs like Bayern and Dortmund for years, [...]
is this copypasta or are you actually lost, reddit friend?

>inter miami
Holy shit I thought it was someone joking

>pick the name of the city
>add something related to the city that still wasn't picked by the mlb, nfl or nba team
>no 'football club' or other euro-related shenanigans
how hard it can be?

>Inter Miami
cringe
>Club Internacional de Fútbol Miami
based

this guy gets it

>Fortuna Harrisburg

Both sound bad

Americans only follow soccer because they were too socially maladjusted/physically inept to follow/play one of the major native sports.

>Lokomotiv Memphis

I don't mind copying names but in some cases it just makes no sense ("Real" Salt Lake?). Also calling yourself "FC" when the name of the league is Major League Soccer. In any case the big problem with MLS is not its names but its lack of pro-rel.

the flag
the post

Attached: 1.jpg (634x650, 45K)

>posting opinions is reddit
>liking teams in a foreign league is reddit
>being a dual citizen and liking teams from a country that you legally hold citizenship in is reddit
Let me break down my post for you, my ESL visitor: I established that I am part of the demographic which I hate (millenial MLS fan), I established that I have a long-standing interest in the sport (and not a yuro-inspired fad), and I established that I like actual soccer clubs, and understand what a club is.
Let me know if I need to expound on any of those points.

I would have given both my nuts if Atlanta United FC was something like Terminus Atlanta or something else historical. Shit, I would have even been fine with another bird or animal. But nope. Lets just pretend we're yurop again.

SC Atlanta Rebel maybe?

>muh everything is reddit

back to /r9k/ and/or /pol/ with you, kevin

Attached: 1552926024286.jpg (912x1592, 365K)

SC is trash (American sports teams are not clubs in any way shape or form), and Rebels, while cool, would never fly (too much liberal butthurt). I like the direction, though.

This would be good, unfortunately MLS and its fans are way too middle class to do anything with even the slightest hint of political incorrectness.

This is another problem with the MLS, the sterile, unpoliticised nature of the teams. I want to see the right wing Trump supporting fans of SC Atlanta Rebels street fighting with the left wing BLM supporting fans of Chicago Black Panthers SC

>American sports teams are not clubs
why don't you work towards fixing it

No fucking way.

>I want to see the right wing Trump supporting fans of SC Atlanta Rebels street fighting with the left wing BLM supporting fans of Chicago Black Panthers SC
that's the spirit, but keep in mind it can lead to war

Nashville
International
Group
Game
Extra
Rounds

FC

WE WANT HELTER SKELTER DAMN IT.

>San Francisco Arsenal's
Heheh

Because I actually like it this way. Maybe I'm just indoctrinated, but american sports leagues are fun in that there are a lot of different pressures off the field that force management to put together good teams under some tight constraints, whether that's making trades for draft picks, working within salary cap limits, etc.
We get ripped on all the time by non-Americans, but most of us actually like the way we have our leagues set up, even if it may seem "plastic".

All we need is one good Lazio clone, and we'll be ready.

for me, its Go Ahead Boston

>right wing Trump supporting fans of SC Atlanta Rebels

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Atlanta basically one of the blackest cities in the US?

that one show, "Atlanta", at least makes it seem like it and I believe I have read somewhere that it is treated like the black capital of the South or something

A lot of commies in this thread. See here

Attached: America Fuck Yeah.png (316x222, 6K)

>inter miami
beckham has been cancer since he got here

Yeah but it's still in a solidly Republican state, hopefully the hillbillies from rural Georgia will support the team

?
pro/rel is as capitalist as you can get
>no barrier to entry
>free to spend as much as you want
>no roster rules
>no stadium requirements

meanwhile in every other amerisports league
>$500million application fee
>revenue sharing
>stadium requirement
>roster rules
>can only spend x because the league "has to be fair."

#YNWA, based Redditlantan

THIS

>he doesn't support Richmond Kickers

Attached: this thread guy.jpg (460x500, 51K)

COYW

got a problem w/ capitalism kid?

Attached: us cant hear the haters.png (1510x1049, 850K)

muh secret club is the opposite of capitalism but ok

but flexing your financial muscle to advance at the expense of others is inherently capitalistic

yes which is why open leagues are capitalist
>lol you can't spend enough money to get a good team? sucks for you bro
just look at yuro leagues, only like 3 teams win cuz money

>MLelS
Lmao

Attached: 1527033012417.png (808x805, 43K)

It's Παντενεσιαkος

Teams have to earn their nickname.

WRRRRRRRRR

Austin Rangers would still be mimicking the name of a euro club tho. Austin rebels or Austin cowboys are words I would more associate with that city

Attached: 10D2A465-2568-4F58-A26E-6E3F64E00309.jpg (750x633, 194K)

rangers is a famous law enforcement division in Texas

Bmore already has a club
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Palace_Baltimore

Attached: crystalpalace.png (220x305, 64K)

Attached: 6175Qx5Q4HL[1].jpg (383x500, 70K)

Of fucking course...

>Scotland has the Glasgow Rangers and the Glasgow Celtics and no one bats an eye
>we introduce Inter Miami and everybody loses their fucking minds

hi fernando, will you be supporting fort lauderdale?

>Central Park Rangers

Olympique Reno

Flamengo literally has several teams in other sports under their name, even a e-sports team.

Why not a LA Lakers for footy?

No one blames Trump for the Iraq war

Why did this make me laugh like an idiot

Mingos are based, kid

The best name/logo in MLS was Columbus Crew, but they changed it for no reason.

Attached: columbus_crew_changes.jpg (960x1263, 288K)

Regattas Club Flamengo Orlando

CSKA San Jose

>Grasshopper Denver

Sporting Club Portland

For me its Inter Nashville FC

Attached: n7k18X[1].png (259x435, 117K)

Orlando Pulse

70's NASL was just unashamed comic book team names

Attached: nasl-1979.gif (4961x3508, 1.08M)

>New England Tea Men

For me, it's the San Diego Sockers

Attached: 2019-03-22_15-15-16.jpg (450x724, 63K)

For me, it's Bayern Albuquerque

Most of them (other than the San Diego sockers) sound better than the current copying of European teams

I always thought Tampa Bay Mutiny was a cool name, so was Miami Fusion. MLS just realized its easier and more lucrative to bandwagon other team names than create your own.

for me it's Young Boys Albuquerque

If it was so unique then who did they play against on wednesdays?

NY Cosmos literally ruined soccer in America. Thanks Pele.

I imagine other local teams who just played on whatever day

What happened

For me it's Club Atlético River Mississippi

>Nashville Soccer Club
I like it.

>club initials
>CL(u)B

based

Attached: 1491100757431.png (540x301, 132K)

>ywn be rich enough to create a meme American team
It hurts bro.

Inter Miami is unironically a fun name. Where is Springfield Arsenal SC? Can call it Arsenal SC for short.

>Myrtle Beach
gross

> Not cheering for based DIPS

>BRAND MIGRATION

Attached: 1547298243890.jpg (364x457, 119K)

For me, it's Swope Park Rangers
>The Swope Park Rangers are a USL Championship club affiliated with Sporting Kansas City of Major League Soccer.

Attached: SPR_DescriptionGraphic_Secondary.jpg (1400x1400, 616K)

>Racing Club of North Dakota
>Independiente of Texas
>Boca Ratón Juniors
>Chicago Central
>Athletic Center New Chicago
>Seattle Peñarol
>Club National from Washington
>Sporting Blue Grass

>Real Salt Lake
But wait, there's more!

Attached: 2018_Utah_Royals_FC_Kit__Erika___Gunny.0.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

Pretty aesthetic shirt to be honest but I'm a sucker for orange kits.

They would probably still hammer QPR

Texas Titans when?

t. Clogwog

>Cheeseburger SV
You're OK Ante

Attached: 1524348611054.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>Club Atlético Boca Raton Juniors

Fucking really americans?

Attached: thefucknigga.jpg (600x800, 65K)

Fuck off

>VfB Milwaukee
How hard would you sperg Yea Forums

The Columbus Crewe Alexandra

IFK Minneapolis

Attached: 1544886125343.jpg (400x388, 70K)

Now you know why so many americans like college sports better

>tfw usa dont have a team that parodies one from your country
>tfw we have one that copied an american team logo

American college sport teamshave more soul than European clubs

>san jose
Based.

MLS will never have tradition because all they do is LARP as Yuros. As plastic as American sports is, MLS is the most plastic.

>tea men
kek

someone on Yea Forumsyears ago said the old logo looked like it belonged to a gay bar and I found it hard to disagree with him on that

“Patriots Soccer” would sound fine, same as Real Madrid Basketball or whatever

POINT! AND LAUGH!

Attached: Ronaldo disgusted by Americans.jpg (710x1252, 189K)

Wait how am I supposed to pronounce it then?

>Real Sociedad
>Real Betis
>Real Valladolid
>Villareal
Like that

Only because our Europhile "supporters" are stuck with the old NASL names.

Oh my...

>Red Bull Fresno
>Monster Wichita
>Rockstar Des Moines

what about this?

Attached: RealMonarchs4.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 186K)

No idea who or where the fuck that is. Never heard of them.

Attached: 220px-El_Paso_Locomotive_FC_logo.png (220x220, 28K)

Pretty sure that's Real Salt Lake's USL reserve/farm team.

For fuck's sake.

Attached: americans.jpg (174x167, 27K)

What's the point of making joke names when almost all of them have unironically been adopted in the US?
How is joking about Inter Milwaukee funny when Inter Miami already exists? American soccer is already such a joke that there's literally nothing you could spoof to further poke fun of it.

Attached: inbruges.jpg (460x276, 49K)

>>we

>brand migration
>unironically choosing your own club nickname

Attached: miserable fucking degenerate.jpg (456x496, 30K)

baste

Attached: ldinsd_web.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

Goobertown, Arkansas exists.

I'd watch their games just to here the announcers say that name

This.

South American countries are younger than the US yet our teams came from universities or shit like that still

For me, its
Bethlehem Steel F.C.
Boston Wonder Workers
Boston Bears
Bridgeport Hungaria
Brooklyn Wanderers F.C.
Brooklyn Hakoah
Brooklyn Wanderers
Fall River Marksmen
Fleisher Yarn
Hakoah All-Stars
Harrison S.C.