Attached: ready.jpg (1164x925, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?groupID=2984991
youtube.com/watch?v=R4H2a3O9_1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>20 threads about niggerball
>20 threads about povertyball
>Chess, darts and cricket get threads with plenty of replies
>Shitty schools nobody has ever heard of get prime time TV coverage for basketball
>The only wrestling tournament of the year that is televised on ESPNU constantly gets delayed by women's basketball
I know wrestling is tough and suffering is part of it, but nobody deserves this kind of suffering. I'm a coach and I've been streaming all day. I'm a Jersey guy so my picks are
>Seabass
>Jersey Shoreiano
>McKenna
>Ashnault
>Nolf
>Marinelli
>Hall
>Martin
>Bo
>Cassar

Attached: 1553092741698.png (1200x628, 376K)

TOPKEKE

WAR EAGLE

Any Iowa guys

Who is going to win the Hodge and why will it be Bo and Nolf?

You think we get desanto suriano 3

Not both I. Thinking just bo. You think nickel makes a world team

>Lee
>Beating Picc
>Even coming close to Fix
>Desanto
>Making it to the semis
>Making it out of the semis
>Lugo
>Beating anybody decent
>Stoll
>Not shooting himself in the leg before his match
Iowa isn't going to have a good year this year, my guess is not a single champ. Oklahoma is looking the best desu. Behind PSU of course.

I'd love to see him make it but wouldn't he have to beat Snyder, Taylor or Dake to get there? I couldn't see that happening this year.

fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?groupID=2984991

should put the spee group in the OP

Attached: 1552751664441.png (1274x938, 795K)

Penn State SHALL be winning national owls at every class

Which team will finally win a national championship and end Penn state's run (not this year of course)

Ok so either juniors or U23

is this /gay/?

no, grappling is the manliest shit
youtube.com/watch?v=R4H2a3O9_1s

No one will beat Derek White

'll take gable

GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES
GO
>POKES

Oklahoma State will do it this year. Screencap this post

Holy Shit. Stoll-Parris they missed the clock, What is this? a middle school match?

Stoll gonna win

Parris is getting thrown around like a toy. If you've ever seen someone get straight up outclassed this is it

>Outclassed
try outweighed
they need to make an 11th weight class at light heavyweight. It will make criteria matches easier to matches won and it will prevent those matchups with massive weight differences.
Stoll had almost 50lbs on Parris. They should have a 225

Yeah but they don't even get 10 scholarships. New weight class and still not enough. That being said I'm down for more weight classes. Maybe women's wrestling will allow us to get there.

True. Title IX nuked our sport. It's growing where I am but overall it's stagnated and girls wrestling is the only thing increasing our numbers. We need more college programs overall and that ain't happening until more colleges get women's teams.

How the fuck is guy on the right supposed to be < 22?
Is this the actual state of roiding college wrestler 21 year olds?

what group are we in, i know we lost to messi last time, can't wait to see pulisic on the big stage

Piccininni is seriously the king of his weight class

Any good upsets so far?

They are struggling

All the ones and twos are still alive

Kolodzik looks like he's hanging on by a thread. Close matches to low seeds while Ashnault blows by everybody.

No they're not. They've stayed in the top 10 for the entire tourney. They're at #4 right now. The only guys struggling are the ones that have been dealing with injury and moving weight classes

The 26 seed Dakota Geer upset the 7 seed Nick Reenan in 184

Valencia looks good. It would be awesome to see Valencia-Hall IV on Saturday. My money is on Hall but Zahid always wrestles better at NCAAs.

The picture is not completely related

Would be fun to watch

wrestling is gay lmao

Iowa is gonna hurt with Warner losing. Sucks for Rashid to lose to the 15 seed. I love NCAAs if for nothing but the inevitable upsets.
Who y'all got for the next big seed to go down? Lee and Kolodzik are both sick and Stoll is on a roll.
>Lets fall down in agony when the other guy brushes my jersey

to be fair Rasheed shouldn't have been two seed in the first place