FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNITORS

Attached: pepe.jpg (214x235, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqb1I-hiHE
vocaroo.com/i/s1DSRDmoOdS3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1530641091412.jpg (541x521, 168K)

#respect
#saynotohotpockets

Attached: 26b.png (720x644, 39K)

Great thread

Based

B A S A D O
A
S
E
D

FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 116.jpg (750x772, 139K)

POSTING IN A STICKY

Attached: Pagliacci.png (500x775, 187K)

>*AHEM*

Attached: 1520630646481.png (500x333, 38K)

based i must say

Attached: 1553137804427.png (517x493, 48K)

reminder this is now a Yea Forums meme so anyone posting ITT about how based OP is is probably a pedo
its not 2014 anymore lads

el ayuwoki

whoa is this - dare I say it - a based and redpilled post?

Boт oткpытoe oкoшкo Кaк твoй aнyc? Пoтpeпaл нeмнoжкo? Oн пpoник в твoю квapтиpy Oн нacтpoeн был нeмиpнo,

Attached: 1.jpg (360x338, 21K)

>*Janny hits Pepe with the 7 day*
>See?
You wanted me? Here I am.
>I wanted to see what you'd do. And you didn't disappoint. You let 5 trannies shit up Yea Forums with Blacked threads. Then you let Hiro take your place. Even to a guy like me, that's cold.
Where's Hiro?
>Those admin fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were in 2007. But I know the truth. There's no going back. You've changed things...forever.
Then why'd you wanna fire me?
>Ha ha ha I don't wanna fire you! What would I do without you? Go back to posting gore on tumblr? No. No...no. You...you complete me.
You're garbage who posts NSFW content on blue boards
>Don't talk like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a no-life incel, like me! They need you right now. When they don't...they'll cast you out. Like a jew from 90% of nations. See, their FAQ, their rules: it's a bad joke. They're dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as Hiro allows them to be. I'll show you. When the servers are down, these, uh...civilized moderators, they'll ban each other. See, I'm not a monster; I'm just ahead of the curve.
>*Janny grabs pepe across the table*
Where's Hiro?
>You have all these rules, and you think they'll save you.
I have one rule.
>Ooh, then that's the rule you'll have to break to know the truth.
Which is?
>The only sensible way to post on this board is without rules. And tonight you're gonna say the N word
I'm considering it.

Attached: interrogate.jpg (683x1024, 47K)

Kek

Attached: 1553040687639.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES

Based OP

IVE BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST
HOW IS THIS NOT SPORT RELATED YOU AUTIST

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-23-15-20-595_com.android.chrome.jpg (1076x1553, 230K)

>a 300lbs fatfuck gets to decide what is sport content and what not
>he also does it for free
Thank my lucky stars I'm not a janny

chmbeboebeehbodot
WEW
chembebotbeebodot
WEW

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqb1I-hiHE
I've been thinking of writing anti-janny lyrics for this song, what do you bros think? The chorus could go something like

Take a load off Janny,
take a load for free
take a load off Janny
and.. and.. and.. you let me have fun on Yea Forums

Fuck niggers, jannies, gamers and Donald Trump

Attached: 1552772609475.png (450x440, 282K)

great idea, keep going.

FUCK the mods
FUCK jannies

Attached: 1474622024368.png (1200x1500, 202K)

>Hey Janny, if I was gonna rustle your jimmies, I'd tell you to go eat your hotpockets.
>Now this nigger, this nigger was great. They, they used to call him Little Janny Hotpockets. I swear to God! Now he'd make your board look like fuckin' Reddit, excuse my language. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

>No more racism, Pepe.

>What?

>I said no more racism. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been banned for a long time; they didn't go to 8ch and tell you. 4Channel.org is a safe-for-work site and you can't say offensive things here anymore.

>Relax, will ya? You flipped right out, what's gotten into you? I'm rustlin' your jimmies a little bit, that's all. I'm only shitpostin'.

>Sometimes you don't sound like you're just shitposting, you know? There's a lotta lurkers around...

>Janny, I'm only shitposting. This is a quality thread and I just hopped IPs, and I haven't posted in a long time, and I'm rustling your jimmies, and right away you're getting fuckin' triggered. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

>I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.

>Okay, salud.
>...Now go home and eat your fucking hotpockets

Attached: 0E64D5FD-1331-47B0-BC56-D27875F5EB86.jpg (460x332, 44K)

Based

Attached: 1553104069284.jpg (300x250, 17K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1DSRDmoOdS3