#proud #saynotoracism #ohcaptainmycaptain

#proud #saynotoracism #ohcaptainmycaptain

Attached: guendogoat.jpg (800x600, 298K)

spot the pure blooded german

Attached: 1523262230263.jpg (1200x1154, 201K)

I'm proud to be German right now. This is powerful.

It sends a strong message to AfD and its supporters

imagine actually getting offended by this

Attached: 1526329361706.jpg (722x725, 37K)

Oezil was captain already years ago you mong

Are all Turks elite?

Günni is based as fuck you stupid Dorfdeppen

hating on him only shows that you're a brainlet and not my nigga

>tfw literally 0 paki footballers

Our Mannschaft would be bad without them, so I'd say yes.

Isn't Gundogan a pretty swell lad?
Why be mad about it? Could be worse

That was before they openly embraced the wrong type of fascism

Only retarded low class afd germans are offended

As someone with some minor Turkish background let me say that gundo, like the majority of turks, is a very humble grounded guy. Turks are very friendly people and treat you like royalty so long as you don't rest them poorly.

This. The best German (and I repeat again for AFD tards, GERMAN) player of the last decade was Özil and he carried us to a World Cup.
A bit of gratitude would have been appropriate.

Only poor lower class people actually play footy in Germany, 99% of türks are members of this class. So ofc. we get many türk players.

I am a greek/italian mutt and I am very offended about disapora turks still putting themselfs above this country.
You don't bite the hand that feeds you.Just look at the invisible man inviting the Sultan to his wedding a few days ago, after all the outrage.
Emre Can was so the only one smart enough to predict the move of the Roach Sultan and the outrage.

Also AfD is based,Linke and Greens should be gassed instantly.

Attached: 1524167218_1515362717612.jpg (258x330, 21K)

because he actually had a form of work-rate in that world cup, before and after that he hadn't given a fuck and just strolled around the pitch like he does for arselel

Imagine wasting dubs on this post.
Also why are all Germans on sp either bluepilled or Normans

That was Neuer by a wide margin

What's wrong with you libtards? Özil plays like shit and how can you be stupid enough to still vote ANYTHING but AfD in Germany?

What the fuck? Do you literally WANT to become like America or France?

Attached: 78.jpg (506x393, 36K)

Watching sport is inherently bluepilled

Lmao you got trolled by (not) me.

So all you leftists would be fine if a german player with american roots sided with trump, or a german player with russian roots chose putin, then becomes captain?

t. greco roman basierer

Some afd politicans are unironically nazis. I cant stand behind that as long as they dont get kicked out.

How are they worse from open communists in greens, linke, spd?

What are you going to do with all your (You)s?

I didnt say that. My vote goes to the CDU and Angela Merkel.

Okay, you got me for a minute there

Im serious. Every other party is even worse than the CDU and/or Angela Merkel.

US is an ally and supporting Putin isn't controversial in this day and age. Why would anyone care

yes yes, keep making scapegoats you dumb zoomers

Boomers are doing this though. Most zoomers like them

>US is an ally
Are you gonna send your people to die for Israel too?

zoomers to this board. The ones that target anyone because of their differences. any ontelligient person would be grateful for what ozil did in the 2014 world cup when he was at his prime. They only compare his performances to his own which he would probably agree that they haven;t been at his highest standard.
but when you compare him to his teammates like tummels, pedmmich and mullel he was still way better than them, yet he was scapegoated.

I know this board lacks a lot of the ability for critical thinking, but watching all the germans come out whining and that french sane hating faggot just proves it time and time again.

*intelligent

Israel does that themselves already I believe

Ah yes, its usually fueled by open or underlining racism. Idk if its the /pol/ influence, but many germans here are retarded like that desu desu ngl

based retard that's too stupid to learn the history between germany and turks to realize why they have immigrated to his country

t. mesut

Ozil should be the one grateful for starring in that great german team.
Hell he should be grateful to Germany for having let him live there, fucking t*rkroach.