Messi = Ronaldo
Ronaldo > Messi
Messi = Ronaldo

I don't get the meme about how hot Ronaldo is, he looks like a Ken doll

Ronaldo, because Messi is a manlet

Young Ronaldo and modern Messi

Middle Ronaldo is the Chad here.

Feeling like shit just want him back x

Attached: ng-3e4cc9c8-a985-48a9-987f-e91b7de2caf5.jpg (341x730, 40K)

This was prime playboy Ronaldo.

Now we have Dadnaldo. It isnt adiantou cool but comes to show how life just goes on

Should've ditched the tanning and all that shit, his face looks plastic now

looks like Jovic

this

He looked like zyzz.

Why doesn't the faggot get this haircut again?
It's literally the only difference to today

Messi is like a 6/10
Ronaldo like a 8.5/10

Llorente or Van Persie would be 10/10

Soccer so gay

Attached: 13493.jpg (510x340, 50K)

gay

Messi is only a 4.5

Ronaldo is 8.5, I agree with you on that

Rvp isn't a ten, more like an 8.5 also

Llorente is about a 9

>Van persie
Ive never seen this being said and I disagree firmly

;_;

How is he not handsome?

Square jaw, masculine square hairline, chiseled rectangular face shape, good nose, nice lips, decent eye area, full head of thick dark hair, good skin.

Only 'flaws' I can observe are that his teeth are a little big, but big deal, overall he has a very nice straight clean set of teeth.

i miss him lads

i think you might be a bit gay lad

Oh damn. I forgot the 'no homo' didn't I. Opps.

Shouldn't you be banned?

Hes got an elongated face, ears that stand out, a small mouth, bad beard growth, eyes too close to the brows and had grey hair at 35. Ill admit his hair and nose are strong though. Hes more like a 6.5 imo

Naturally? Messi
As you can see it took money for Ronaldo to get Chad like

I take back what i said about his mouth, just a few poor pictures. Bumped up to a 7

>tfw always try to hairstyle of mid 20’s Ronaldo
>tfw they always cut it too short in the back
>user you can’t have it not razed in the back it will look dumb

I look dumb no matter what at least let me reach for glory reeeeeee

For what?

His elongated face is in proportion tho. Its not the Frank Robert type of elongation. If anything it adds class and nobility to his face. Brachycephalic faces are low class and only look good on Chad. As for the rest of your observations, I never noticed anything wrong with his ears, his mouth isn't small for a Caucasian so I don't know why you think that(if anything he has very full, wide lips), and eyes close to the brow is another sexually dimorphic trait that often work well on men(compare him with someone like Gabriel Jesus who has eyes too far away from his brows). Beard growth doesn't matter if you are already handsome, and grey hair isnt a big deal at 35, a lot of men are bold by that age, it's not difficult to simply dye it.

Accept he is handsome. Anything below a 7 is ridiculous. He looks like a typical actor, with actor good looks (think Baldwin, James Franco ect) even these actors aren't perfect but they are clearly handsome men.

Based

United's Cristiano aka CR7 is the coolest Cristiano

For me, it's teen messi

Attached: 1428017715871.jpg (258x348, 25K)

For me, it's the hybrid.

Attached: Leonaldo.png (322x449, 161K)

Messi = Ronaldo
Messi > Ronaldo
Messi < Ronaldo because to of those gaudy ass tattoos Messi has

>Messi is like a 6/10
only because he's famous and rich. He's a manlet without muscles and a below average face. A 4.5 at best. Would probably suck at tinder and post on /r9k/ if it weren't for his autistic skill with a football.

Looks like baraka with hair

I want to see Jesus Messi with long hair and the beard now.

I fixed it a bit.

Attached: Leonaldo 2.0.png (450x507, 236K)

Unironically Messi at all stages.

Young Ronnie looks like the type of nerd everyone would bully. Middle Ronnie looks like the turbo douche that wore puka shell necklaces and was completely insufferable to be around to everyone except the most basic of whores and his own stupid friends. Old Ronnie looks like a creepy ass wannabe doll that can't accept that he isn't a teenager anymore.

Young Messi looks pretty dweeby, but he at least looks matureish. Middle Messi is honestly the most attractive of all 6 options by far. I don't see how anyone can think Ronaldo looks more "Chad" than that. Old Messi looks rugged and "classy" and accepting of the fact that he's in his 30's.

look at this simp

Girls literally dont give a shit about muscle if you have a sub 10% body fat like messi does

Literally this. Most girls don't think there's a difference between skinny (so muscular looking) and actually having muscle.