How many goals will the GOST score against Venezuela?

How many goals will the GOST score against Venezuela?

Attached: images (1).jpg (634x423, 40K)

Attached: 1552518858734.png (1600x1200, 451K)

>Venezuela
More than they've had hot dinners.

O TWAIN

We need to win FIFA matches because our ranking without Messi dropped from #1 to #16

Didn't Messi play for Argentina at the World Cup? Seems like winning that would have been a good way to get ranked first

Yes, most of our ranking points come from the WC that we only qualified to thanks to Messi and where Messi dragged us out of group stages.

And then what happened against France?

Argentina lost by 1 goal against the champions, despite Messi assisting 2 goals

Leave my friend alone please

Not getting a (You) or a bump from me, Twain.

:^)

You mean the game where Messi had two assists?

>assisting 2 goals
One was in injury time statpadding when the game was already decided. If Messi really wanted to win maybe he should have tried scoring himself

No I mean the game that he lost

Gran Ojete Sudado Tupido?

>decided game when there were still 3 more minutes

had Otamendi not been a total fuck up wasteing half of that time they might had won that match

But did they win?

no, but it wasn`t a decided match by then

It was 4-2 mate

Yes it was

when was the last time Argentina scored a goal without Messi contributing to it

The chief writer of Squawka says
>Argentina won only 1 qualifying game without Messi playing from 2015-2018
>Sergio Aguero goal vs Iceland at 2018 World Cup was the first Argentina goal without Messi involvement in 600 days.
>Argentina without Messi the past 4 years (3 Win, 3 Draw, 4 Loss)
>Argentina with Messi the past 4 years (14 Win, 5 Draw, 1 Loss)
>The 1 loss, against Brazil, resulted in Edgardo Bauza being replaced by Jorge Sampaoli as manager
>There was a record number of (5) managers at the 2018 World Cup by one nation, Argentina: Jorge Sampaoli (Argentina), Jose Pekerman (Colombia), Ricardo Gareca (Peru), Hector Cuper (Egypt) and Juan Antonio Pizzi (Saudi Arabia)
>Argentina's newest manager, Lionel Scaloni, has never managed a game before in his life, and will lead the national team in the 2019 Copa America

this is the shit Messi plays with

Di Maria vs France