Can we win the euros lads?

Attached: file.png (768x432, 484K)

>we
scot on a disguise

>can
we will win it

>Englel
>Winning

Attached: 1552729885476.jpg (225x224, 11K)

yeah it's going home

No, this unironically is >neverland's year

Attached: kanemane.jpg (480x360, 18K)

No, only sterling pounds

Name up to three teams who you think can win it. I’ll start
>France
>Belgium
>Germany

>Senegal/Algeria
>Lelgium
>GerLastintheirWorldCupgroupmany
You just forgot to include >the neverlands and >shitaly on that list

Israel
Turkey
Finland

Maybe. But probably not.

I predict that Germany will make a quick and swift comeback. A lot of young players who haven’t had a cap yet will join the national team and things will get interesting. Your performance in the World Cup is not an indicator of how you’ll do in the Euro, and there are many examples that prove this.

guys, there must be something wrong with the internet, I just googled "when was the last time that England won Euros" and the search returned 0 results.
wtf?

Attached: 623451123566.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>I predict that Germany will make a quick and swift comeback
Their zoomers just drew against fucking Serbia mate, also Löw is still their manager

>Germany

Just barely scraped a 1-1 draw with Serbia

Still beat your lot 7-1 though

Random but I think Neverlands unironically are good again because they have hit the critical mass of zoomers and they all seem to be on the same page again.

The funny thing is the boomer Neverlands teams were also great. They just didn't seem to mix for some reason desu

The zoomer Germans had fuck all to do with that result though.

New team, a friendly and for experience. Hardly a measure of their quality. They won't be as bad as they were in the World Cup.

Can? Yes. Will? No. It is a theoretical possibility that England can win the Euros. But it is also a theoretical possibility that Kosovo will or Gibraltar. It's just so unlikely that it is essentially meaningless and thus might as well assume they will not. England struggled to do anything in Nations League. Until Sterling starts performing like he does for City and Southgate realises he can't keep playing Sterling, who has 4(FOUR) goals in 47(FORTY SEVEN) games. Which is a 0.085 goals per game ratio by the way. Why he was played over Danny Welbeck after so many chances I do not know. Welbeck has a 0.45 goal per game record or something. I have no idea how he has done this season I suspect he got injured again. But unless Sterling turns it up, drop him. England can't and won't win just with Harry 'I Forgot How To Score' Kane upfront. There are no good FW's available, really.

France will win it. Their team is so stacked that their U21's could probably challenge for it. But just for the sake of your post:
>France
>Belgium
>Germany
But you could really swap Germany out for Portugal or Spain. Euros is harder than World Cup imo because no chance of playing the likes of Panama because the dross teams just don't make it through.

Go fuck a cactus.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you cunts? Every fucking time you mention Brazil or Germany the 7-1 is always on your fucking minds, you're all fucking obsessed with seven goals in history, wanking over your smug, despite most of you not even obtaining the cup last year. We were fucking unlucky, that's all, we just happened to be in an ultra competitive cup unlike almost no other - wrong place, wrong time. Oh but laugh at us. If it was any other NT, you'd all be pondering what could have been, like an injuryless Reus. But nope, because it's Brazil, and we were getting emotional after a very stressful past couple of cups, you laugh at us, and a legend that stayed great and treated his countrymen like family. You suck off Mbappe etc for being great, but Neymar, who is one of the best Forwards of his generation, you give him undeserved shit. You should have been fucking happy for his passion and joy he got after the Chile win, but no, you utterly humiliate him for nothing more but a poor choice of words. I felt sorry for Zidane after the red 2006 despite him being a cunt, mostly because I didn't want Italy to win the cup but also because it must have been a footballer's nightmare that nobody should relive. Maybe I shouldn't have been so merciful. Fuck, and you Euro fans are so fucking rich. Plastics, all of you. Before Oil money came in, what were you, a continent with racist fags that purchased our successful players. "B-but we love Beckenbauer!" Yeah, sure you do, I can use Wikipedia as well. I'm going to assume you have a stiffy when you read about players that actually played for your fucking nation before 1998, since it gives you more ammo to hide your shame into supporting a nation solely for its success. Yeah, laugh at us for the 7-1.

Don't try to force it, Pedro. Bad attempt at a pasta.

Attached: fed up.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>GerLastintheirWorldCupgroupmany
DUH JOWMEN TEEM SCOWED SEVEN GOWS
DUH BWAZIW TEEM ONWEE SCOWED WUN GOW

Maybe if they let panama and tunisia play in it

Hopefully UEFA is still on time to change the format and allow England to only play Group games against the weakest teams, that way Keane can score as many goals as possible, like in the World Cup, and get the golden boot. That was celebrated as a trophy in England, so it will be enough, and then the rest of teams can play for the actual trophy.

Must be because Welbeck is a terrible football player that is only valued because is English, if he was Senegalese or Nigerian would have been playing for Reading in Championship.

English players are highly overrated by the British media. It happened with Walcott, Wilshere, all the "golden generation", Hart, Dier, Alli, Rashford all the way until the current golden boy: Sancho. Just wait until he fails in the Euros and will end in the bin, like the rest of them. Not even Kane is as good as they want to sell him.

based and pukkipilled

Attached: 1541798776355.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

Attached: 7-1.jpg (634x620, 190K)

Attached: 1495556846494.png (580x675, 119K)

Did you guys solve your midfield problem (as in not really having one)?
You've got solid attackers and defenders.
Creative midfielders seem to be thin on the ground.

gotta win this one , our guys deserve it before a new generation take the lead

you dont know how much i wanted for us to face each other , i fucking wish it happen at the euro

why?

it would have been a kino match i think , would have probably ended with a much closer score than the 4-2 against france