What's his name again?

What's his name again?

Attached: GettyImages-471947998.jpg (615x409, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s02CzgdXAPh5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

frank lampard

Steven Rettard

‘e’s the next Bill Struth pal

poland's brave Stefan Gerrarski

Steven George Should'veJoinedLeicesterIn2015ard

Totti

>Wanting to tank Leicester's title win

phil collins

sir stevie slipperalot

Lionel Messi

Steven Slippery SlipSlip from Nigeria

Slippy Slips Slipson-McSlippety

Steven Standard

The Slipper of Slipperpool

Freven Larrard.

Go fuck a cactus.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you cunts? Every fucking time you mention Liverpool or Gerrard the slip is always on your fucking minds, you're all fucking obsessed with one goal in history, wanking over your smug, despite most of you not even obtaining the title this season. We were fucking unlucky, that's all, we just happened to be in an ultra competitive season unlike almost no other - wrong place, wrong time. Oh but laugh at us. If it was any other club, you'd all be pondering what could have been, like an injuryless Ronaldo. But nope, because it's Liverpool, and we were getting emotional after a very stressful past couple of seasons, you laugh at us, and a club legend that stayed loyal and treated his supporters like family. You suck off Totti etc for being loyal, but Gerrard, who was one of the best midfielders of his generation, you give him undeserved shit. You should have been fucking happy for his passion and joy he got after the City win, but no, you utterly humiliate him for nothing more but a poor choice of words. I felt sorry for JT after the penalty slip in 2008 despite him being a cunt, mostly because I didn't want United to win the cup but also because it must have been a footballer's nightmare that nobody should relive. Maybe I shouldn't have been so merciful. Fuck, and you Chelsea fans are so fucking rich. Plastics, all of you. Before Russian money came in, what were you, a club with racist hooligans that purchased old successful players and often forgotten about. Mid-table club. "B-but we love Zola!" Yeah, sure you do, I can use Wikipedia as well. I'm going to assume you have a stiffy when you read about players that actually joined your fucking club before 2003, since it gives you more ammo to hide your shame into supporting a club solely for its success. I'm wondering how many of you supported clubs before Chelsea's success, I'm going to assume it's a fucking lot. Yeah, laugh at us for not winning the league title.

[spoiler] [/spoiler] [spoiler] [/spoiler]

vocaroo.com/i/s02CzgdXAPh5

Stefan Garage

STEVEN GERRARD GERRARD
HE SLIPPED ON HIS FOOKIN ARSE

Slippy G.

Gerard Houllietledogsout

For me it's the former Pro Patria 1919 captain Stefano Gerardi

Cursed.

why he love Phil Collins so much tho? He once punched a dj dude for not playing Phil Collins..lmao

Esteban Gerardo

rent fucking free

Geht Slippy-G Steven Slippy-G "Slippy" Gerrard "Slippy-G" Gerrard in eine Bar. Sagt der Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G "Slippy-G" Gerrard: Ich bin der Slippy-G "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Steven Gerrard. Sagt der Barkeeper: DER Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Gerrard? Da erwidert Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Gerrard: Jawoll, ich bin DER "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G. Da ist der Barkeeper erstaunt: Dass der Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Steven "Steven Gerrard" Gerrardmal in meine Slip-Bar kommt, das hätte ich vom Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Steven Gerrard "Slippy-G" Gerrardja gar nicht erwartet. Da sagt der Slippy-G "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Steven Gerrard : Tun die wenigsten. Bis sie ihn fahren. Der Barkeeper staunt: Ach, Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Steven Gerrard "Slippy-G" Slippy-G, das ist schon brutal geil, Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Steven" Gerrard, muss ich wirklich sagen. Da erwidert der Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Slippy-G Steven "Kult Slippy-G" Kult Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Gerrard : Dafür steh ich mit meinem Namen: Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Slippy-G Steven "Steven Gerrard " Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" "Steven Gerrard " Slippy-G Steven "Slippy-G" Steven "Slippy-G" Slippy-G Slippy-G Gerrard.

Geraldinho

Attached: geraldi.jpg (564x470, 21K)

>Not respecting the greatest box to box midfielder of his generation.