Sorry user. Maybe next time

>Sorry user. Maybe next time.

Attached: 1503320888883.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/demxntia/bloodshot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1_v3vvVO3DuvEB-osQDcIqlw.jpg (600x630, 30K)

Attached: 062DBCD6-B8D8-4819-B272-F45986CB8183.jpg (658x523, 58K)

go listen to xxxtentacion op, is helps cope with anger and sadness

Attached: AC4F1191-0B5F-45B2-939C-6FC8C07E134B.gif (220x295, 73K)

What happpened guys?

>Thank you! I'll let you know.

Attached: Bill Murray.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

Fucking zoomers

Attached: 1544992524936.png (499x499, 19K)

llj
i'll yeet your fucking boomer ass, on jah

Please user don't rack your head around it. Be carefree and move on.

Attached: DD26683E-A834-4BD4-924F-77C978F6F567.jpg (492x898, 64K)

I have no clue what this thread is about amigos

what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. you can't believe how jaded you can be after 30 decades of failure and rejection

fucking 300 year old boomer

>hahaha awwwwwww

Attached: 1526150098767.png (970x845, 154K)

what am I doing with my life, bros?

Attached: 1456879298012.png (398x394, 29K)

kek

>maybe next time

Attached: nerman1.jpg (576x422, 26K)

It's more about finding something that suits you then trying to archive the top in the first thing you tried

yea this one's a killer

What are you bros listening to during those times ? I personnaly really like powfu and demxntia: soundcloud.com/demxntia/bloodshot

Sad, if you're the guy that loathes relationships you will get nothing but an endless stream of love letters. Women just want what they can't get. Don't fall for this crap OP you're better than that. Give me your email adress and i'll send you all the needy whores that stalk my adress.

Attached: Justguythings.jpg (780x439, 63K)

I am hopelessly in love with a girl lads, it feels like she thinks the same way about me. But I just hate being in love. I can't get her out of my head.

Attached: 1530455172344.jpg (960x1023, 127K)

Go for it breh, at least you’ll know

Yeah, at least there is nothing to lose

>Ah shit, sorry, you're very kind at least. Good evening

Attached: 0000.png (285x108, 19K)

Do like Lewis and just get in there

ouch

Are you the fag who said he was good when it was revealed that cristina listened to him?

>get called a meme
lol

>The mark of a mature man is a certain scar he bears: the memory of a perfect woman never won, or of a once-true love forever lost. However much he may love you, he is only here because she is not.

Attached: SAD.png (515x413, 254K)

is this the sort of sappy shit w*men think about? lmfao

>emotionally dead
>don't even care anymore
>she loved me
>10/10 ,best graduate,non slut
>our families are close
>fucked it up
>I destroyed the relationship
>6 years passed
>a few weeks ago
>texted me
>"user come to my Birthday"
>dislike her friends
>don't anwser,didn't go
>dissappointed her to often
>mfw
I hope,I honestly don't have to attend her marriage.It would just increase all the rage I had on myself.This hit home very hard

I listen to XXXTENTACION #LLJ

>Aww that's so sweet of you user but I only see you as a friend

Attached: JJ Watt Wojak.png (2048x1280, 289K)

Dude just go to her, you'll regret it forever otherwise

Attached: in-german-there-is-a-phrase-called-ich-hab-dich-13590219.png (500x522, 67K)

Iche habe eine katze

Well, the other end of that spectrum is having sex one time with an art hoe you met on tinder and still missing her 4 months after the fact. I literally went on a date last week and couldn't stop comparing the girl to her.

Attached: 1463102342928.png (195x288, 115K)

I hooked up with a girl for a week that I met 7 years ago and still think about

Do you think they still think about you?

It is long gone my friend.
1.The party is over already
2.She has a boyfriend(from our highschool)
3.Her friends are all awful
4.I know her through family anyways

I had my chances but I made so many miststakes back then.Why should I have gone ? Just to suffer and sit there while I talk to her dumb friends and drink myself to 1.numb the pain 2.survive their dumb friends.
I can't stand all of this,because in the end it was all me.It just hurts even after all this time.It's not like chad thundercock came or that I was a total loser back then.I had a bad character and probably still have it,even more probably.Youth had me be untouchable back then with my friends.Now I still pay the price.
It doesn't help that she dates someone from our highschool 4/5 years after everything(that guy is also completly normal and not Billionaire Chad Thundercock).
Just hoping that can I find someone like her again.But I probably can't even connect to 18year old zoomer girls and finding someone like her is even more rare.She would never go on tinder or anything else.

Ty for the hope burgeranon,tho.

Attached: 1552945213660.jpg (544x544, 104K)

Its meaning is actually about scat or Nazism right

If you don’t at least put your cards on the table your gonna die with that

My current girlfriend is a 9/10 bombshell who is smart and funny and fit and caring and we get along perfect
But sometimes during sex I close my eyes and think about some of the braptastic slampigs I had a go with and I bust to that thought

Sounds like you need to settle your mind before meeting the one for you. Take some time out from life, go travelling, leave your phone at home, leave your comfort zone etc. Find yourself again, calm your mind + in 6 months you'll feel at ease with yourself.

just get a girlfriend lol

No, and that's the most embarrassing part.

if you lay on your side, put a pillow in between your legs

;_;
>next time buddy

Having a GF is fucking awful

Don't waste anymore time on them then bro

part of me used to wonder if she does. We would still talk sparingly years after the fact. She’s an increasingly popular model/actress though so I know I’m light years off her radar at this point.

this, just start finding fat chicks attractive lol, ones with a pretty face aren't that hard

chile

How come no one told me that sex without love is worthless?

It's over burgerbro,believe me and I was the deciding factor in all of this.
I can offer her nothing and I was a retard in the past.We are "friends" and even that is a bit stretched duo to my behaviour,it is like mandatory to invite me,her father is my godfather.
I wish I could blame her but it was all me in the end.It is gone for good.I just can"t cope with the fact that I am emotionally dead and I blew because of my own stupidity.
There is nothing I can do,I just have to accept it.

but it isnt
sex without love is great

>How come no one told me that sex without love is worthless?
it's pretty simple. i've been beating my dick since i was 14. it can take 2, 5, or 15 minutes, since i control when i finish, and i know how to get myself off. if i just wanted a nut then i can do that shit myself. sex with whores is much more effort. but with a woman you are into? oh, you can make out passionately, grab on to and listen to her breaths jump when you're inside her, and cuddle afterwards oh god bros i just wish i could have had more time with her

Yeah, I know that I won't ever see her again I'm more frustrated that I'm putting myself out there, seeing new women and she still came to my mind

if you have to put the effort in then it sucks; go on dates, talk, etc. but a random slag or lay with only a couple hours of effort is fine

U do a lot of bitching for emotionally dead hanz

Yes,emotionally dead for other people but a big bitch inside because I am a retard and like to seeth about myself.

Attached: 1539552844011.png (334x346, 109K)

>ghosted out of nowhere
never stood a chance

Attached: 1551690722791.png (771x366, 63K)

imagine having oneitis past 21 years old

Attached: 1498577500204.jpg (239x249, 33K)

>30 decades

fuck ;__;

Attached: 1535616767742.png (351x354, 177K)

Lmao y'all (you all) niggas need to get laid fr

lmao Al Khelaifi putting niggas to rest