Is this accurate?

is this accurate?

Attached: 1507857675160.gif (1920x1080, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boxing-tops-list-50-best-10749349
psaworldtour.com/news/view/5421/fitter-and-faster-than-ever-the-data-highlighting-squash-s-true-physical-demands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where does hangegg fit on this?

Not a sport

Not a sport

Not a sport

I've always heard water polo is absolute murder in terms of effort

>Chilling and Fooling around in the pool
LMAO just hop in and play faggot

>Not a sport

Alri lads we found The World's Greatest Athletes ever
Also an horse is a atlethe

Attached: goats.png (721x840, 104K)

>Squash that much higher than Tennis

Aren't they basically the same sports? Also where are Darts and F1?

Not a sport

I think I'm a pretty fit, omni sport guy. I do triathlons, I box, I used to play football and tennis. I like to suffer in sports. But nowhere in sports have I ever suffered more than when I played in an impromptu game of water polo against guys who played it regularly. It is incredibly tough

Not a sport

>Underwater ball grab

We said sports, not Shows. WWE isn't on there either.

Not a sport

Based Siberian doggos

Not a sport

You actually gain weight playing darts

Yes but only because of the beer and peanuts

>no darts
this chart isn't for me clive

Denial citizens using proxies...

Has he completed sports?

Attached: 800px-WK3B0177_1000m_zevenkamp_mayer.jpg (800x958, 124K)

Probably way behind the others.
People stand around most of the Fucking time, what do you expect?
That being said the training g is probably a lot more calorie consuming than the actual match.

darts players actually gain calories

>nordic skiing
>alpine cuck in the picture
also snooker is demanding for the brain so there are almost no niggers

Not a sport

More than soccer for sure also fuck off back to colombia

I actually saw Kevin on the marathon course around Montpellier once.

if football isn't a sport then I guess sumo isn't either

i fail to see a real difference between the two. Overweight men colliding with shit ton of downtime in between actions, i guess the egg makes it different.

>Track and field (distance)
Surely sprinting would burn more calories? If you cover 100m in 10 seconds, that's 36km/h. You could run a marathon in like 70 minutes. That must burn more than distancefags who take two hours.

Makes sense. Your muscles have to work much much harder to move through water than through air

>a car uses more fuel in a quarter mile drag race than in a 200 mile endurance race

fuckin scots

That's exactly what it is saying. Cross-country is way down.

>300lb tanks collide into each other to advance ten (10) yards at a time
>"and a timeout is called, we'll be right back after this message from McDonald's"

Attached: a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

Yeah and it's fun to watch. Deal with it or go back to fucking donkeys

>thread is about physically demanding sports
>"a-a-at least it's fun to watch"

Attached: 1436218536615.jpg (680x583, 58K)

Not a sport

Is an Siberian dog a athlete?

I knew an horse was a athlete but a Siberian mo- uh... dog too?

so an horse is a athlete then?

How demanding is boyxboy sex?

Attached: 1499466996702.jpg (279x331, 47K)

>Cricket

WTF bros, some Australian told me that this was a physically demanding sport. It's actually snooker-tier?

>believing an Australian

Not a sport

Attached: Where.jpg (2115x1189, 759K)

a dog has better oxygen consumption than a fucking horse? is it just because those dogs are in altitude

The hockey listed is ‘field’ hockey. This thing is stupid and I hate it.

an horse and perro, these are elite athletes

Squash is based t.b.h.

Literally the only people I end up playing with are boomers. Still a great sport tho

Where is weightlifting

how is squash rated so high up. list is crap

It's momentarily physically demanding for fast bowlers but the sheer amount of time spent standing in the sun or sitting in the stands brings the average way down.

That’s not really a sport

>skiing: nordic
>picture is clearly alpine

Attached: mmhh.jpg (304x305, 6K)

>leaves out football
>leaves out baseball
>leaves out the superior version of hockey
who the fuck made this graph?

Because it's physically demanding? Here is another study that rates it below boxing but still high.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boxing-tops-list-50-best-10749349

>0-300 calories
>not even moving

>300-500
>sports

>500+
>activities/exercises

Not a sport

Dyel

>no real sports like football
disregarded

Track and field is an absolute meme answer. Decathlon is a multi-day event

it's an old man sport. no way its more demanding than tennis or basketball or fucking boxing. i'm guessing they rated these sports so low because they pooled in a bunch of casuals so you get things like running and swimming things anyone can do much higher

Skiing and track/field have far FAR bigger gaps between heats than football has between downs

Who else /siberiandoggo/ here?

Attached: IMG_9684.jpg (480x480, 62K)

what is this snooker. seems very based and non burning calorie pilled

It's MUCH more demanding than tennis, tennis has huge breaks in between every 4 points and the ball bounces fucking high you can walk up to it. Only thing harder about tennis is it goes on for longer but the intensity is much lower. Tennis is the easiest of the racket sports by far, the real thing that's wrong about this list is badminton being so low.

No idea about apehoop because I've played or even watched that garbage.

Boxing is probably slightly harder

A type of billiards game. Can you play 8 or 9 ball? You can learn snooker in 5 minutes

I've never played*

Where's Jai Alai?

>ice hockey
not a sport

This seems to measure cardiovascular impact not the actual demands and difficulty of the sport. Sports like Football (American), Ice Hockey and Rugby are very physical contact sports that require a lot of strength. Sports like Soccer, Basketball and even Baseball require an immense amount of skill. In addition it doesn't measure cost of entry or average size, two other crucial measures.

>Aren't they basically the same sports
No, they're really not

>title says "physically demanding sports"
>subtitles are "calorie consumption" and "oxygen consumption"
>waaaaah it's not about these other measures that it never even suggested it was interested in

>basketball more physically demanding than hockey
looks like field hockey though, idk what the fuck that is

Good point.
The 10yard cross country sprint (Brought to you by Arby's, McDonalds and the new tripple-fat-heart-attack Whopper) at the Olympics are always great fun.

Biathlon has to be number one.

>Skiing:Nordic
based

Have you even played it bruh

your national sport is irrelevant lol

Boxing and Hockey should be at the top.
Try playing a game of hockey - it is fucking exhausting.
Having Hockey anywhere near shit like Basketball and Tennis is absurd.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND - THAT'S NOT HOCKEY, THAT'S "FIELD HOCKEY".
My mistake, the silhouette looks like a male, but males don't play field hockey so I thought it was real hockey.
Carry on.

Cross Country burns more calories than distance track, its literally distance running but in mud rather than a track

>Montpellier
based Montpellier. Used to live there. Haven't been in more than a decade, hope it hasn't changed too much. I'm afraid to go back and find it's become like Marseille.

Attached: Promenade du Peyrou à Montpellier France.jpg (1600x1068, 161K)

national sports of Canada: based hockey and based lacrosse
national sport of Spain: torturing bulls whilst dressed like Liberace

Attached: wisniewski-on-seabrook-bodycheck.gif (300x225, 3M)

what the fuck, basketball is basically sprints only

>kilo calories per hour consumed
I refuse to beleive that boxing and rowing are lower than squash and swimming

Not a sport

no one can force you to be smart, so I would write about it

>boxing that low.
no way man. 3 minutes of sparring and most of you would be dead

>boxing
>hard
macaco pls...

Yet Irish people play it so your statement is false

Laughable they've put tennis above badminton in Joules/hr. Badminton is closer to squash in exertion per unit time, especially singles. Source: me having played all three

swimming has to be way harder than running. everyone can run, but there are entire races that can't swim

>Source: me
That's not how sources work, Harry

Seeing as i played all three to a good level i stand by what i said. Just look at how long the matches of each sport takes. A tennis marathon match might take ~4-5 hours. If you played badminton for that long you wouldn't be able to get out of bed for a week. If you played squash for that long you'd he getting cremated.

Cycling masterrace reporting in

uh, no. thanks though. you sound fat.

If their measurement for toughness is kcal/h then the highest rated sport would hands down be wrestling and it isn't even close.
You burn pounds per hour not calories.

>siberiandoggos

Attached: sst8zQ8.jpg (960x640, 37K)

Hrs right. Squash players cover more distance in a much shorter time than tennis players and it’s probably similar for badminton, both are higher intensity sports.

psaworldtour.com/news/view/5421/fitter-and-faster-than-ever-the-data-highlighting-squash-s-true-physical-demands

>In comparison, Momen covered a total of 4,965.5 meters during the course of 100 contested points – an average of 48 meters per point. Momen covered 1.3km more than Nadal in a third of the time Nadal spent on court

>by a 70kg athlete
They couldn't find a 70kg american to test it out on
Also not a sport

here but he's too pure for this shithole

It's all accurate.

And whoever is best at decathlon is absolutely and unarguably the best all around athlete in the world.

but football is on there

Attached: 1535403758496.jpg (1029x643, 52K)

formula 1 is more demanding than any other sport

>where does handegg fit

non-meme answer - probably somewhere between volleyball and table tennis. There is no way handegg players are working as hard as a badminton player.

>the h in horse is clearly audible
>faggots ITT still use an as the indefinite article
>discovered that it is considered normal grammar in parts of UK
The absolute state of Britbongs

This is based on running and constant movement.
Football requires more strength than cardio. Although you do need the endurance to keep exerting so much force by the end of the game.
I would say it's as demanding as boxing. You take less of a beating but you still need a lot of time to recover.

squash is much faster paced but tennis matches are much longer

The (distance) means distance running, like the 5 or 10k or something.

go try sprinting for an hour then you dumb fuck

A car or a bike is not an athlete

Is a siberian dog an athlete???

Close to boxing depending on the position I guess

if siberian dogs are the ultimate athletes why are all the dog races done by greyhounds?

Attached: windhundrennen-auf-dem-rasen-im-potts-park-sydney-australien-fte05r.jpg (1300x950, 289K)

Where is ice hockey

>Lacrosse
>based
That's why we discard leaf opinions

greyhounds are faster but they get tired faster too.

>resistance to cold
>high altitude lung capacity

Perro confirmed supreme athlete

>he doesn't know about sled racing

I was a starting player for an MLS professional academy and I got blown the fuck out in terms of physical output (cardio and using muscles to tread in water + grabbing and throwing) by my casual water polo playing friends. Its fun as hell once you learn how to shoot though

Somewhere between golf and archery, given they only move for an average 5 minutes a game.

Still not a sport though.

>no fucking deathmarch on the list.

Attached: Diniz, the Conqueror of Caca.jpg (647x488, 50K)

The calories gained by drinking gatorade offsets what they consume while "playing".

>Soccer
Also I use to play field hockey. Fun sport desu. Literally my only trophies/medals from my childhood are from it.

Not a sport

user, I...

Those dogs were bred to be able to pull sleds for 36 straight hours

based and legshitpilled

My garmin watch says my VO2 max is 40, I have a fitness age of 44. I am 29 and work out 3-4 times a week running or mountain biking. Can run a 5k in 25min right now. Fuck my garmin

No. Most physically demanding sport is undoubtedly box. I have read in Frazier's autobiography that he lost over 7kg of bodyweight during match that lasted 15 rounds. Others sports are not even close.

Not a sport

Around boxing.

When is Yea Forums going to free itself from all of these divegrass loving yuropoors?

>fat collide is comparable to boxing

Hell no

Where is ice hockey, the true kino sport?

Yes, it's very difficult because of the fact that you are constantly sprinting and stopping as well as treading water and constantly having to do it high up with only your legs in order to shoot, pass, or get blocks in. Then you need to consider that the professionals are all giant freaks of nature who are fighting against each other up and down the pool and it's a test of power and will to not drown under the pressure, let alone to make a play. Add the fact that there isn't as much player rotation as in sports like hockey and you get a really difficult sport.

> t. “Light jogging is a sport”
Real football is comparable to boxing or rugby, which is the only actual sport y’all play but for some reason isn’t on the list. Yet it has fucking billiards. Leave it to a bong to not know shit about sports.

Rugby is nothing like handegg. Handegg involves a total of 11 minutes of actual play time with massive rests in between short bursts of action. Rugby is continuous and the players are always running.

lmao boreball such a non-sport it doesn't even rank

>Perro Athlete
>Caca sport
>Janny btfo

1. What the fuck is snooker.
2. Why is Squash more demanding than the other ping pong sports?

Get good at it and you'll find out.

Not a Sport

Didn't Shannon Sharpe claim to lose 12lbs in a single game once?

yeah, doing what? running 50 yards 15 times?

>a sport where you literally lie down and have a rest now and then is the most physically demanding

depends on the position, if you're a lineman then it's the most physically demanding sport on earth.

That's not a good time user

Not a sport

i dont see why tennis and badmington are so low when squash is one of the most demanding of the chart

>Boxing not first
discarded

No handegg position is physically hard, you just need to be big like sumo wrestling.

Attached: hollisthomas.jpg (358x500, 132K)

wrestling is a skill, if you're just big and you have no skill your opponent will exploit that. and those tubby guys probably spend more time in the gym during their career than you will in your lifetime.

Idk how they calculate golf.
Walking 18 holes with clubs on your back in 90+ degree heat is way different than riding a golf cart and drinking beer for 18 holes.

siberian doggo best doggo

Attached: 1522570689723.gif (240x320, 1.64M)

>sitting around in a car
>more demanding than actually moving your body
a 15min jog is more demanding than a 3h drive, motor"""sports""" fans are retarded

dropping your helmet doesn't count

either way, handegg didn't make the list because they couldn't find a 70kg American

sounds like bullshit

people that swim from cuba to mainland america lose like 10lbs after intense ocean swimming for like 20 hours

football players gain calories because of all the Gatorade everyone drinks on the bench after running for 5 seconds

no its not
not even close

Sorry

What do you mean? Football's on the list.

daww