Who is the 11th best football nation?

Who is the 11th best football nation?

Top 10 is clear: Brazil, Germany, Argentina, Italy, France, England, Uruguay, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal.

Who follows?

Attached: 5CDAE4E2-ED82-4C8C-A5BC-8D6EF8D96779.jpg (700x842, 57K)

Croatia or Russia probably

Mexico

USA

switzerland

Soon!

Attached: B7Y1dcDCAAAFu2p.png (300x300, 59K)

Croatia.

At the moment Belgium.
Historically Croatia / Yugoslavia.

Austria

Historically or right now? No matter what, after the first ten there is a large gap. I'd go with Croatia.

Hungary

>england
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Englel
>1 throphy
>Only 1 international finals played EVER
>In more than 140years of the sport
>On a sport that (YOU) created
Wew
Man, even Denmark has more important silverware and merits, 1Uefa, 1Confederations Cup, 3 Olympic finals

Attached: IMG_20190320_171732.png (1080x1200, 119K)

>even
th-thanks

its us

Attached: 1536256772723.jpg (1080x1350, 176K)

1 world cup > all of denmark's shit

also FALKLANDS lmao

At this point Croatia, and it isnt easy for me to say it.

Croatia or Belgium

Tbh its probably uruguay

:3

Hungary has a shout

We're the 4th best team in the world right now so I don't know what everyone's on about right now. Pic related. Look at how much history there is since our independence and the first World Cup we were eligible to play in. Where is Uruguay? Where is England? Netherlands is a joke.

Attached: whereisenglel (2).jpg (1132x357, 91K)

oh

Attached: 342a1c6064d49ae610e9643c236096b1ae4d150eb94e55342ea17d1182902ac0.png (326x282, 60K)

Historically, Hungary is the only NT outside the ones OP mentioned that could be said to have been the best NT in the world at some point.

So Hungary, I guess, even though they've been irrelevant for 60 years.

Historically, Soviet Union/Russia, Hungary, Czechoslovakia/Czech Republic and Sweden.

Right now, Belgium and Croatia.

>braggin about a 2nd and 3rd place
Wew
>croatia or serbia w/e
Shitty copycat flag with a tablecloth(?) on it

kek your best ever player is modric who wouldn't crack top 5 for us

you're shit

Clearly Belgium

Soviet Union/Russia or Hungary.

Wh-what?
Netherlands is only slightly better than Italy right now

Americans?

>England, Uruguay, Netherlands, Portugal ahead of Belgium
???

(OP)
If we use world cup medals as the only criteria, then the ranking is clear:
1 Brazil
2 Germany
3 Italy
4 Argentina
5 France
6 Uruguay
7 England
7 Spain
9 Netherlands
10 Czechoslovakia
10 Hungary
12 Sweden
13 Croatia
14 Poland
15 Austria
15 Belgium
15 Chile
15 Portugal
15 Turkey
15 United States

Attached: fifa world cup medal table.png (545x647, 28K)

This.

Colombia has to be considered

Just because you got cucked by belgium last wc doesnt make them good
>belgium golden gen meme
Theyll be slovenia level again soon enough

based

historically

t. Juanos
Even if were talking history its Croatia/serbia

Do >our billion Copa Oro (caca) trophies and Confederations Cup make up for the difference on value between >our Olympic Gold and England´s WC?

isn't your national team basically irrelevant?

Holy Nairobi

>Netherlands that high
>Only 1 (ONE) title in their history

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 57K)

>37 years later
>Still mad

>one chance at life
>born a 5'6" Argie
falklands

>He doesn't know that in the first two world cups the FA refused the send an NT to compete
>He doesn't know that an unironic bunch of miners from Durham competed on behalf of England
>He doesn't know that they were playing against professional players from the likes of Juventus
>He doesn't know that the miners actually won the competition
>He doesn't know that the same miners went back and won it again the second time
>He doesn't know that this is the exact reason the entire competition was changed and only "officially" began the year Urgay won it
>He doesn't know it was because of this slap in the face that the FA refused to send a team to the world cup until 1950
>He doesn't know it took England four tournaments to win it
>He thinks international football isn't as irrelevant as domestic football now despite Africa having just won France a second world cup
>He doesn't know that football now is literally the circus aspect of bread and circuses despite it literally being illegal to show any kind of pride in Bongistan except when it's world cup year and then you have to show your passion because that means shekels
>He still loses sleep that the Falklands will NEVER be Argentinas

Attached: 657655.png (750x725, 715K)

No, I didn't. Link?

*ahem*
Urgay has 4 golds.

>>He doesn't know that in the first two world cups the FA refused the send an NT to compete
>>He doesn't know that an unironic bunch of miners from Durham competed on behalf of England
>>He doesn't know that they were playing against professional players from the likes of Juventus
Wrong and dishonest, it was Olympic Games football and all players were amateur.

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

what the fuck are you babbling about

Of course we're not shit at football, we're in top 10 most succesfull football nation in the worlds history.
Let me remind you all
>first european nation to reach world cup semifinals
>our capital has more champions league's titles than berlin, moscow, paris, rome, athens, brussells, stockholm, istanbul, warsaw, prague combined
>brought and taught americans football, preki was the best american footballer and milutin soskic was the coach of the best american goalkeepers
>taught arabs, turks and africans from ghana football
>our coach qualified for 5 consecutive world cups with 5 different teams (bora milutinovic)
>reached two euro finals
etc. etc. etc.
Our players are legends wherever they play, Piksi in Japan, Milinko Pantic in Atletico, Vidic at Man United, Petar Borota at Chelsea (the voted best goalkeeper ever even though he played 2 seasons only), Velibor Vasovic was captain to one Cruijf at Ajax, etc. etc. could go forever like this.
We know football more than 95% of nations, the only problem is corrupted FA.

Serbia easily top 10.
First european country to reach WC semifinals.
Two world cup semis.
One gold olympic medal in 1962 (back then the olympic football was rated as WC).
One champions league winner and another cl finalist.
Brought and put football on better level in USA, Middle East and Africa.
The best brazilian player ever is a Serb, Petkovic.
The best american player ever was a Serb, Preki.
The best japanese player ever was a Serb, Piksi.
Savicevic and Mijatovic brought UCL titles to Milan and Real Madrid and Jugovic scored the decisive penalty for Juve's ucl title.
Nemanja Vidic.
etc.etc.etc.

>54 home champipnships
Holy SHIT how can other nations even compete

>He doesn't know that in the first two world cups the FA refused the send an NT to compete
You got beaten by USA in 1950 mate.

who is this?

Netherlands maybe lack trophies, but their teams in the 70s changed the way football was played, kinda what Ajax, and then Barcelona with Michels and Cruyff, did in clubs. If OP is asking to rank according to trophies, this thread would be pointless, just go to wikipedia.

>Counting Yugoslavia as Serbia
>Counting Savicevic and Mijatovic as Serbs when they're Montenegrin and the latter in particular is of Cuce clan ancestry
>Implying the best JP league ever was Piksi and not Zico whom the Nips called "The God of Soccer"
Never change s*rbs.

Reminder that Jack Reynolds invented Total Football and brought it to Ajax so technically it is an English invention.

>MUH PLAYSTYLE
Go to sleep, Setién.

So we can all agree that the top five is

1. Brazil
2. Uruguay
3. Italy
4. Germany
5. Argentina

right?

The sooner we get to impregnating these the sooner we get the pacy WC winning generation

Were were you guys? I swear I haven't saw you in like 4 years or something.

what about scotland, they were better than england for good chunks of the first century of football

France won the last WC because of Griezmann not because of the apes in their team.

This hurts.

dont forget that goal by pavard

Switch Spain with Urgay and it's good

Negroid athleticism is a meme. Only small populations have particular benefits, not the whole African continent. Kenyans/Ethiops have an advantage in long distance running. Africans from the small part of west Africa that many Jamaican blacks and some US blacks are from have an advantage in sprinting. The rest don’t have any discernible advantages.
You have to pick the right gigganiggas to breed, not just random chocolate skinned apes. Then you’ll just end up with crime, shitty music, and chaos.

i was going to come laugh at holland on the list but it's not as funny when it was posted by holland since obviously he realizes how shit they actually are

Belgium, Croatia, Sweden, Hungary, Czech Republic, Russia, Denmark. I'd put it in that order, Hungary has been irrelevant for too long, which is a shame. You could also put Serbia in there if you go with the notion of recognizing them as the successor state of Yugoslavia, but I think that would be a bit unfair in this Case. However, they're the next best team. Those teams are followed by the likes of Mexico.

Sweden, Czech Republic, Croatia, Serbia and Russia are probably 11-15

We'll be back to losing finals in no time, Timo.

Has Netherlands ever naturalized Belgian players?

Don't think so.
Only player I remember we tried to naturalize was Kalou but it wasn't allowed.