The pic that saved Leicester City

The pic that saved Leicester City

Attached: 7A17AF19-30AA-45A8-A590-0D8A72580E9D.jpg (615x693, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck is this gay shit, leaf?

Idiot bogan cunt, that fellas getting his arse tongued by some thai birds you virgin cunt.

Attached: Chat-Shit.jpg (600x215, 14K)

Retard

EIFFEL FOOKIN TOWER

Getting your b-hole licked is an unpleasant experience

It's like a wet warm sponge that dabs you and leaves with this cold damp raw feeling down there

>that fellas getting his arse tongued by some thai birds
That have bigger cocks than you, Nige.

That is gay and degenerate. You bongs deserve to have hot coals shoved up your ass.

virgin

That sounds hot

They're both League One shitters now.

better than when a aussie athlete got his dick licked by his dog

Attached: Leicester City Stars Film.webm (600x338, 2.52M)

It's hot desu
How do I get my GF to do it?

Incel virgin cunt

Dump your GF and get a southeast asian

Based

Quick rundown?

that's some fag shit

Where are they now?

>tfw no Thai lady boy poster
I miss him guys

what a lad

Best part about Thai and Vietnamese women is you don't have to ask them to lick your ass and rim your balls. Can't wait for my flight to Hanoi in two weeks.

>

Attached: asfrews.png (644x800, 15K)

Based as fuck, have fun out there bro

I wish that was me doing the rim job

Thai whore licked an ass and Leicester won the Premiership. And then their boss died in a helicopter fire.

Perfectly good film, desu. Someone should start working on a script.

based

The beautiful tale of how some lads having an orgy with some Thai hookers led to the greatest Cinderella story in recent sport memory.

But who are the lads?

Some nobody B-team players of Lesta, someone important's son too if i remember correctly

One of them was Nigel Pearson’s son. This scandal lead him being sacked and Pearson leaving as manager. Ranieri replaced him. The rest is history.

How did this save them? Wasn’t it a huge embarrassment?

>getting yourself kicked out before the hip-winning-season because you rather get your arse toungepunched on camera
imagine.

>have hot coals shoved up your ass.
That is gay and degenerate.

His dad got booted out of management leading to ding dally dong dong man taking the reigns

It was literally the moment that kickstarted the Leicester fairytale. If this orgy wasn’t leaked to the press, Leicester would’ve never won the title.

Yeah, and that Thai owner would still be alive

Based

>One of them
Which one?

This cheeky lad.

Attached: F57C9AAB-C488-4561-BB5B-ED1E381A1D4C.jpg (615x410, 33K)

Same. Any North West lads want the treatment?

>needing to have an orgy with Thai sex workers with your friends
>needing to be filmed fucking a random group of whores, meaning you're on the internet for life
>thinking that this makes you a real man because you're a soccer player and insecure about your sexuality
>unable to have a meaningful relationship and would rather engage in literal shithole eating because you are desensitized to sex that normal sex no longer is enough
>claiming this is based
Might be the most unbased thing you could do. These guys are fucking random whores who are likely in triple digits now, probably even dead, and all they did was help fund this disgusting trade by purchasing random whores and wasting their money
If you can't just get girls on your own, in your own hotel room, doing somewhat normal sexual acts, by sheer attractiveness and personality alone, then that says quite a lot about who you are as a person.

Would expect nothing less from a dingle

American sociologist has arrived

efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html

who is that?

"Going to Thailand and not fucking a ladyboy is like going to Turkey and not eating a kabob"

Attached: 1531338843453.jpg (475x543, 49K)

can't get Canadian women to do it for you?

based jeffrey