Are there any examples of really late bloomers in sports?Asking for a friend

Are there any examples of really late bloomers in sports?Asking for a friend......

Attached: 1550433674727.jpg (1434x1119, 424K)

Vardy la'

I mean really late i haven't played sports in years.The dream is dead lads.

Attached: 1551798094372.jpg (1010x700, 156K)

luca toni and klose

Drogba.

This year Quagliarella, Jorge Molina and Jaime Mata

any player with 3 digits IQ gonna play good in his 30s

Ian Wright.

Maybe, depends on your sport. There's been a fair few rugby league players that didn't even start until 16 and still played rep footy, and others that didn't play rep footy until in their 30's. Playing rep is one thing though, if you get paid to play you've made it or if you're in amateur sports if you get to a state level or whatever. I don't know, it does depend on the sport and whatever you consider to be your personal goal in playing it, what's your motivation, why lad why?

Wrestling but DDP

Cusb have some 35 year old pitcher in sprint training

Athletic sports is the most heavily competed branch in the world. Unlike many other places where you can generally work your way up to proficiency and compete professional sports will not see you have succes if you start to late. The competition has had to much time to ingrain their minds from a young age, bodies developed along the lines of the sport etc. You will only run into injuries as your older frame tries to adapt to the sport, tactically you will eventually gain some ground but instinctively you will lack the ingrained connections in your brain to compete. These take years to develop and usually are done in youth. There are 99 other branches you can pick, why be a sport hero? Join the force or something, there's no such thing as heavy veteran competition that's been in heaps of wars vs your green ass. There's opportunity there even when older.

is that chicharitos mouth?

Its Lynchian

kurt warner

Attached: 66220f0568c13e9fd09344595072d511.jpg (500x658, 64K)

Tim Thomas

>he was drafted 217th overall by theQuebec Nordiquesin the1994 NHL Entry Draft. He played for several years in the minor leagues and Europe, before making it to the NHL at age 28, with theBoston Bruins. He finally emerged as the Bruins' starting goaltender at age 32. Thomas is a two-time winner of theVezina Trophy(2009and2011) as the NHL's best goaltender, and was a member of Team USA in the2010 Winter OlympicsinVancouver.[1]Thomas won theConn Smythe Trophyas the most valuable player in the2011 Stanley Cup playoffs. He became the oldest player in NHL history to win the Conn Smythe at age 37.

Donovan Bailey

Me in 2 years when i'm 30 and end my neetdom for a sports career just need to decide on a sport

In usa theres a nigscam where 30 yo nigs will lie about their age and get on college sports teams. Sometimes even getting pro contracts based on the age lie.

That's what Africans do here and Brazilians used to do

Based Thomas. I remember seeing him play in Finland.

source?

Sergi roberto, hes been an up and coming youngster for the past decade despite being 27

Every african or chinese player ever in the nba.
There was an american nig named greg oden who was like 40 pretending to be in his 20s.

The eternal ghuti

Golfers, curlers, horse riders

i found nothing on greg oden, sounds like some made up bullshit or something that happened once or twice and people blow out of proportion

The guy from that Mark Walhberg movie I think it was called Invincible.

Hargreaves

Kyle Lowry in the NBA. Dude became really good at the end of his 20s.

Attached: kyle-lowry_457ywi0lqnl91rmx8m98tw6e0.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Drogba

Greg Oden
Hakeem Olajuwan
Dikembe Mutumbo
Serge Ibaka
Thon Maker
Bismack Biyambo
Yi Jianlian
Zhou Qi
Wang Zhixhi

And these are ones that had notable pro careers. Not counting the bums you dont hear about.

>i found nothing on greg oden, sounds like some made up bullshit or something that happened once or twice and people blow out of proportion
hahahaha.
pic is Greg Oden at age """19""" in his freshman (only) year at Ohio State before joining the pros.

Attached: greg_oden.png (301x424, 237K)