Le 25 year old croatian prospect

>le 25 year old croatian prospect

Attached: no balls.jpg (620x413, 47K)

He's too slow for Epl, he will fit Serie A perfectly a clear example of this is Bakayoko at Milan.
Kovacic is very talented player he only need a league that fit his characteristics.

Welcome to Besikat | Sideway pases | Benchwarming | Running around 2019 | Lijepa li si | Medjugorje | 2019

le hasn't scored in 2 years lad

lmao

who?

mashallah

kek

He isn't slow all for a cm you retard. Fast burst of acceleration. That's not his issue, his issue is he doesn't have enough variety in his passes (garbage tier long passer)

Croatian players peak late, there is still hope for him.

Wooah retard, really? Have you ever thought that his lack of passage variety depends on his slowness and the excessive speed of the epl? He has the technical skills to make difficult passages and build game, but to do so he needs, as I said, a league that fit his characteristics better.

What Kovacic does in terms of keeping the ball close, dodging challenges and not playing it further than 10 metres is what Mousa Dembele did to great effect with Spurs. Just a question of systems.

RIP Mac Millar

the only thing I remember about him was how he marked messi and that allowed rakitic's rush that led to a goal

JUST

he should play as an half wing in a 352 midfield imo if we wanna talk system but for me it's not a system issue, he don't fit Epl and Real was too much for him.
He was pure class in his Inter years i hope he can put his carrer back on track maybe lowering his standards

I think he's hot shit tbqh
best chelsea midfielder currently

He’s the CM version of hazard

>le 25 year old bosnian prospect

the joke is that there is none, in case you dumb balkan monkeys didnt get it.

The problem for him is not the league, it's the team's system, he wouldn't fit in Sarri's Napoli either

It just shows the level of management Chelsea currently has, they hired Sarri to implement his system and thought buying Kovacic while selling Fabregas would make it work

literally who

Spurs should sign him. Does exactly what Dembele did.

>balkan monkeys

>tf
>tp

lel

France's hate toward hazard since he won everything at 20 with fucking Lille is incredible

what? no one hates hazard here

>Medjugorje

my sides are in fucking orbit

best thing about Kovacic is his wife

Their dribbling motion is very similar. I have bad eyesight and mix them up sometimes when I watch Chelsea

imagine going to church with her.
do you think they fucked before marriage?

Attached: 1066223044.jpg (1000x541, 113K)