CLE: Kevin Love (back) questionable for Wednesday

Attached: dubs.jpg (850x560, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/draymond-greens-friends-idf-sponsored-trip-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ch2MzerDXY
streamable.com/zjilf
youtube.com/watch?v=O-C8lc7nYVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are my warriors playing better with kd on the bench?
curry with 22 in the 3rd...there just seems to be a lot more ball movements and people cutting

this team is so much better without durant wtf

Lakers were a mistake

>mfw seated next to a coal burner and her bf

Attached: 32081082-closeup-portrait-teenager-girl-with-disgust-on-face-pinches-nose-something-stinks-very-bad- (1300x945, 183K)

>James Larden
>Good

glad lecuck has finally been exposed this season it's been a joy

KD isn’t there for ball movement and cohesion, he’s there as a luxury cheat code in the playoffs when you need a momentum iso bucket.

When I was a lad being a Laker used to mean something

The Lolkers need a real actual coach.

Cousins feeling the flame under his feet now we've got our Aussie back

Can get that Phil Jackson fella

When the Sixers finished I switched to the Temple game. How do people watch college basketball? It's so much worse than the pros.

James Harden moved to 89th place in FG%

Crackin the top 90!!

The lakers will still make the playoffs

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 9745A8FE-5C16-4B25-89A6-CA08903A5A6C.jpg (1300x724, 94K)

would the lakers have won more games this season with a 40 year old kobe instead of lebron?

Attached: kobeweb3.jpg (1040x1300, 148K)

Attached: 1488935165986.png (600x600, 189K)

Actual defense. hand checking is legal in the college game. like how the NBA USED to, back when it was a man's game in the 90s

dubs and lelkers comeback

Probably

The lakers will not make the playoffs

Lakers are the worst organization in basketball.

get off the treadmill of mediocrity

Attached: 1533544972279.jpg (4000x2250, 790K)

lakers :)

>15pts
>4-15
Who told me Kyle Kuzma was good? He’s literally supposed to be good at one thing and he’s not even efficient as a scorer.

lebitch is the biggest fraud in history and is not a top 20 ATG change my mind

Based

Why did the lelkers sign that Andre Ingram dude back for another 10-day if they didn't plan on playing him one time?

No arguments here

Attached: tenor (1).gif (480x270, 1.23M)

james harden has broken the single season record for most 3pt attempts. 890 3pt attempted and counting

Curry had 886 in 2015-2016

They played him a few times, he’s yet to make a single shot. He’s a G league bench player

it's really not hard to make a list of 20 players greater than lelele

Even top 20 is being generous to his faggot ass

Goat

sixers are losing tomorrow

>Busk only up by 6 on the lelkers with 7+ minutes to go

Attached: 1541563933975.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

He waited too long to do space jam. Now it will be just lame and unbelievable.
LeBum cant beat no fucking aliens.

They’re shit without Brogdon

my man kcp the most bipolar nigga ive ever seen

you've been losing since birth

Based and eggpilled

Attached: D2Dr6q5UcAEnPFQ.jpg (1125x1797, 216K)

No giannis or brogdan or lebron

>He has a "one player is literally the team" team

Attached: 1517979121270.png (1120x1450, 838K)

What are the chances KD comes to the Raptors?

im a warriors stan you can't touch me

Attached: currysch.jpg (435x600, 48K)

20:1

>Bandwaggoning favelamonkey
Hue hue hue

Theyre still winning even though kcp is having a career night

Based

Cringe

coming for that ass bitchboy

Attached: 1538468309273.jpg (656x369, 44K)

please save us, hinkie.

Attached: sadhornetspepe.png (600x505, 300K)

Why no PLAYAS ONLY tonight?

Bledsoe and Snell are trash for not getting at least 20 against literal D leaguers

where the fuck is giannis, didn't watch the rest of this game

lakers ass bruh

Out. His ankle's sore.
So's Lebron.

Who's the best in game dunker today?

I thought Kuzma was meant to be a steal?

ur mom kek

imagine being Javale McGee going from winning two championships to being on the shittiest team in the league
gay desu

Attached: 1039666204.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

Uh whos this Courouso guy?

busted a nut and called it load management

Kuzmutt 4-16

Future accountant

Harden when he actually wants to. Put his dick on Draymond's forehead in the playoffs least year on a dunk.

>Pau nodding his head with pursed lips as Bledsoe takes off his shorts
lmfao
what's the Spaniard thinking bros?

Bucks shouldn't have let it get this close. They gotta be worried without Brogdon

>i left the garage door open

Its the Lakers dude

Attached: mfw.png (285x336, 182K)

Pacers and Clips is a kino matchup.

>DJ Wilson playing 30 minutes
>George Hill playing 20
>Tim Frazier playing at all
You really think they’re trying at all against these scrubs? They literally dicked the Lakers full roster down in the span of a minute the last time they played them, in LA, with Giannis playing limited minutes.

Probably the only matchup today to be exciting and not predictable as hell

>tfw just realized how elite the 76ers are on paper
How are they not the undisputed number one seed in the east? What the fuck?

Attached: 1405098340155.jpg (620x349, 34K)

Embiid can’t play more than one game per month

What? They were like 50 games behind the Bucks before they decided to trade for Tobias Harris.

Sexton will make the all star game next year.

Celtics are so shit, what did they do with all that wealth the Nets gave them? They’re barely better than Brooklyn now

Zion

Trade it all for washed up hasbeens with injury problems.

Celtics can turn on and beat anyone, but they’re still hot fucking garbage. Maybe the most annoying team in the league

my buckies always win baby

If my math is correct, Sixers have a magic number of 9 to clinch the 3rd seed.

They better do so, because if they faced the Celts in the first round, they are fucked.

2014 Nets pick, Celtics select James Young (Gary Harris, Clint Capela, Kyle Anderson, Spencer Dinwiddie, Dwight Powell, Joe Harris still on the board)

2016 Nets pick Celtics select Jaylen Brown (Buddy Hield, Dejounte Murray, Malcolm Brogdon, Sabonis, Pascal Siakam still on the board)

Traded down the Nets pick that became Fultz for Tatum

Traded the last pick that became Sexton for Kyrie

Obviously Ainge doesn’t have the benefit of hindsight, but a young core of Clint Capela, Pascal Siakam/Malcolm Brogdon and Jayson Tatum would be sweet paired with Al Horford. Could have kept that 8th pick and used on literally anybody but Kyrie and gotten more value out of it.

Everyone passed on Brogdon fucking retard

It's funny the Kyrie trade made him look like a genius but in the end it was terrible for both teams.

If Sexton continues developing at the rate he has been though he could be something special.

Not my Bucks (:

These and also Brett Brown

They did, he was a second round pick

Yeah your mom didn't pass on him though did she faggot.

Zion to the Hawks

I remember at the time the media was pushing Lebron had a potent wing defender and three point threat in Jae Crowder and IT would provide equivalent production to Kyrie and basically making Kyrie out to be an idiot for leaving his free ticket to the Finals. Turns out IT and Jae were garbage, and the pick had no impact on that season since they didn’t trade it for a short term upgrade (IIRC Deandre Jordan was rumored as an upgrade for TT).

Collin Sexton
Malcolm Brogdon
Jayson Tatum
Al Horford
Clint Capela

>

Current Celshits

Just remember michael when you played they changed all the rules to make it easier for you to dominate. When I played they changed all the rules to make it harder for me to dominate

Attached: Ds-2vywXoAA-OEM-1.jpg (960x1200, 223K)

Cringe

>x team would be better if they made better decisions

Attached: 1552981153314.png (814x938, 722K)

my netties desperately need a real nigga like iguodala, draymond, tucker etc. this team too soft on D

Why is he afraid to rebound?

Attached: 0BEC92A1-A949-45F4-8223-EB03E5673ECF.png (850x478, 494K)

Demarre is supposed to be of that mold

No one with Demar in their name is a hard nigga

Just took a big Lonzo and I feel really good.

His dad molested him

can u guys shut up for just once in ur life! we trying to discuss the nba basetball !

>playing 3 white guys at the same time
cringe

it's like the pacers are trying to lose

i think the bucks just did it and won

Just remember that Wilt is one of the biggest playoff chokers ever and a much worse free throw shooter than Shaq.

Imagine stanning for a player you’ve never watched play who choked in the playoffs year after year and only won on a stacked team in an era so weak it nearly killed the sport.

Lakers aren’t even a professional basketball team. A third of their active roster are G leaguers, another third should be.

What's up with KD?
He was pretty passive. No iso like he usually does. Lots of passing. Not like his usual self. I appreciate him trying to get others involved, but I'd rather leave that to Steph and Draymond. He needs to be a relentless hunter.

6ers roster has looked this great on paper since November, they've been good but not great in real life all season

Maybe he read that the Warriors were more fun to watch without him with all that sick cutting, passing, and Bogut screens.

iguodala is one of the biggest bitches in the league

He quit on the team mentally and is just counting the days until the move to New York.

Attached: 989h9uh9uh9.jpg (3840x2160, 313K)

Buy Nike. Buy Nike. Buy Nike

Attached: GivingFrequentEsok-small.gif (445x250, 983K)

LeBron really got paid $154M to miss the playoffs

Attached: 1533636092547.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

How many games have you watched Wilt play, on live broadcast?

That's a fucking travesty. Why doesn't he get braces or surgery?

Why are the Lakers?

Too lazy, he can fuck white women regardless due to his wealth and influence.

Oh no, Wilt got exposed. He shot 39% from the free throw line in the Finals. Averaged 11 points in one Finals series, 18 points overall. The guy was a bigger choker than LeBron.

Shit, he can do smile club like Draymond.

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Zero. That does not change the fact that he has a great case for being the best to ever do it. The more I did my research the more I was convinced that he is the GOAT

You think that nigga would keep up with that shit? He doesn’t even brush. He wants to fuck white women, hit the strip club and play basketball. That’s it

>Zero.
So you’ve never watched him play a day in your life but constantly post about this nigga because he had some outrageous box score performances in solely the regular season?

Going to take a shower, what you guys want?

A Wilt.

Draymond honestly confuses me so much, off the court he's such a likeable guy imo and on the court he's the biggest fucking nigger ever. it's so annoying

It’s kayfabe

The niggerty is 4d chess within the game.

Attached: Yikes.jpg (1899x1073, 289K)

*plays a playoff game*

Attached: choke.jpg (390x594, 31K)

don't know haha

Attached: 1545890297228.png (272x204, 36K)

Fox is gonna be so fucking good. Hell this whole Kings team. Bagley and Fox especially tho.

Would Lebron have won more or less titles if he stayed with the Heatles?

The nets are intentionally fucking with detroit

>Heat playing really well now
I don't know if my Magic can win the Floridab Owl, aka the 8th seed playoff, anymore. Save us MCW.

I'm not a Kings fan, and there were definitely better options available when they drafted him, but Bagley is actually pretty nice. He's not just Okafor with a 3 point shot like i expected him to be.

Players use manipulation and intimidation to gain an advantage for the game

Attached: 8428DD6D-EF81-422D-A115-D580F1EE3049.jpg (1080x1346, 1M)

Hes coming to Clippers sweetie...

...MCW is on the magic now?

is he there to train Fultz the ways of becoming totally irrelevant by the end of his rookie contract?

If Okafor had a consistent three he’d be an All NBA player

Maybe next year.
This year he's a Jerian Grant buffer.

Fultz has him beat in that regard, at least MCW won ROTY and had a role on the Bucks his entire rookie scale deal.

don't forget this goofy looking sonofabitch

who cares

Attached: 59875983744.jpg (1024x735, 43K)

Markelle Fultz is the Fallout 76 of professional athletes.

I like Buddy but he's a good bit older than Fox and Bags. I think he's pretty much peak Buddy right now, and that's not a bad thing.

Why’d MCW get cut from the Rockets? His stats look kind of normal while he was there, was actually hitting his threes.

Nah, fallout 76 has hope of getting better

>Michael Carter-Williams has the rare ability to dominate a game without scoring -- Doris Burke

Stupid bitch

you're missing the point of the comparison: unwarranted hype, and the result being an unfinished mess and leaving nothing but questions as to why this even happened in the first place.

also, bryan colangelo bought multiple copies of the collectors edition.

bryce cotton

offensively he was too inconsistent, he couldn't finish around the rim. plus they were already guard-heavy and have CP3 (already an elite defender, though aging) and Harden (an underrated defender). Austin Rivers fills the roll better: he's average on defense but he can score from basically anywhere on the floor and is shooting the lights out from 3 this season (he was the second biggest reason the Rockets were able to beat the Warriors in Oracle in January, when Harden wasn't hitting his shots, Rivers was)

>complain about a player and his garbage attitude which has made him one of the top technical-receiving players in the League for multiple years
>get redirected to /pol/ because he happens to be black
pottery

Attached: 1332971454812.jpg (500x282, 40K)

>off the court he's such a likeable guy imo
dude is a literal POS shill and is unironically a worse person off the court than on, and thats a tall order considering he's one of if not the most unlikable players on the court players in the entire league.

thenation.com/article/draymond-greens-friends-idf-sponsored-trip-israel/

Attached: shillboon.jpg (636x382, 79K)

Thats standard fare for mmo's now.
The elder scrolls one was trash at first then it got better over the years.

Appreciate the write up, I hope MCW can find a niche somewhere in the league. If he can shoot .36% from three somewhere for a season with his average defense and his length I feel like he can have a role anywhere really.

He might could be a shaun livingston type

in case you forgot:

Lefraud joined the lakers and they now have a worse record than last year. This includes losing to every single bottom feeding team that isnt the bulls

What the fuck?

Attached: Glow in the Dark.jpg (1086x435, 123K)

reminder also the Knicks swept them this year

Attached: doncic-block.gif (400x532, 2.09M)

>16-4 in the 4th

kings please

Attached: 1541153656223.jpg (300x295, 26K)

Dlo GOAT

based Pop

Whenever Doc takes the training wheels off SGA looks like a star. Makes a lotta rookie mistakes but my God for a guy who doesn't appear to be that fast by NBA standards, seemingly nobody can stay in front of him.

should i stop watching Nets-Kings to watch the Clippers play the Pacers? don't think i've actually seen a Clippers game this season

GOD DAMMIT THEYRE GOING TO BLOW IT AGAIN

Attached: 1542327602632.jpg (252x161, 5K)

I don’t watch basketball, I play a lot of 2k and read the box scores. In 2k they start whoever has the highest overall, sometimes irregardless of position so they don’t have a lot of the rotations and lineups that play out in reality.

Most of the time I have no idea who the fuck you guys are talking about or even what they look like, just their overall in 2k and I can vaguely discern from there what they must play like from their box scores on basketball reference.

Should Lebron be recast in Space Jam 2? A player who misses the playoffs should not represent the human race against the monstars 2bh...

Attached: space-jam-2-1.jpg (948x435, 470K)

D'Angelo Russell is totally willing the Nets to this win, imagine being one of those retards who thinks this guy doesn't deserve to be an All-Star

the nets are the next warriors

Kobe is the clear choice and I hate the fucking Lakers. Kobe comes out of retirement to save the planet is a story I can get behind.

theres not enough faggotry on the entire East coast to make that even partially true.

Dlo wants it so bad

DLOADING PLEASE COME BACK AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (770x800, 78K)

FUCK THIS TEAM

FUCK THESE GOD DAMN CHOKERS STRAIGHT TO HELL

Attached: 1541170754484.gif (498x494, 625K)

D'Angelo is a fuckin beast

Kangz..........

Look, isn’t that frank thomas?

D’lo is a top 2 PG in the league right now

>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never won a ring until 2017 and even then was carried by vastly superior players
>Was the Jannetty to Westbrook
>Was the Jannetty to Harden
>Is the Jannetty to Curry
>Is the Jannetty to Thompson
>Not even the most important player on the Warriors
>Was always outplayed by Lebron and Wade
>Jobbed clean multiple times to Kobe Bryant (NBA equivalent of Under-Carder)
>Jobbed to limping 80-year old Tim Duncan who was supported only an argentinian manlet and a french manlet who were both scared to take bumps
>Only the 5th most important player on the Warriors
>Only the 4th most important player on the Thunder
>Jobbed to Dirk Nowitzki (the NBA equivalent of Dolph Ziggler)
>Single-handedly killed the NBA
>Got worked into a shoot so bad he made burner Twitter accounts to feel better about himself
>Blew a 3-1 lead to a team that blew a 3-1 lead
>Insecure and fragile ego
>Only significant achievement was joining a 73-9 team
>Plays 2nd fiddle everywhere he goes
>Never drew a dime in a major market, even in Golden State is riding Curry's coattails

Attached: 1546925942763.png (723x492, 592K)

He'll need Bugs Bunny to reach the playoffs.

>you JUST know that the NBA will allow the Lelkers to wear Tune Squad uniforms for at least a few games to promote Lebum's movie
>Lebum's son will be drafted the by Lelkers and be forcibly passed on by 29 other teams just so they'll be the first father-son pair to play on the same team

OH NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE FUCKING SMOLDERING SHITHOLE OF SACRAMENTO

LITERALLY

THE EXACT

SAME

PERSON

EVERY PLAY

AND NOBODY STOPS HIM

Hi Placer

>trading a young Jerry West for Kyle fucking Kuzma
Magic...

>DLo just keeps driving to the basket
>every single time, no one is there to stop him
wtf are the Kangz fucking doing, i want them to make the playoffs and they're letting themselves get fucked by a Russian mafia front

The utter fucking state of the los angeles lakers basketball team

>watching the Lelkers

Elite scoring playmaking point guard on a rookie scale deal < cap space to sign an over the hill vet

im watching a guy they traded for a salary dump and fucking kuzma drop 50 points and a 25 point quarter

Imagine if the Lakers kept DLo and drafted Tatum, Lauri, or Collins

Imagine getting rid of D'Lo because Nick Young is mad at him lol
What kind of retard would do that?

Magic was cornered by LA fans to draft Lonzbust.

Kek at all those armchair GMs on net income whi didn’t want to extend D’lo because of fucking Spencer Dinwiddie

Gay nigger with AIDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE KINGS AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: buttman.jpg (486x409, 45K)

DLo snitching all over Sacramento

why do I ever put faith in this team

ever

D’lo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some white guy at the gym >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bustzo

>Rondae surrounded by his teammates dumping water on him
>he's laughing, everyone is smiling
I-I'm not crying bros

Attached: 1500874891791.png (600x600, 323K)

nets announcers are pretty good. the woman is actually decent

Hi Placer

Thats brutal, one of the craziest comebacks i've witnessed

Attached: 1420875560024.png (211x246, 11K)

You now remember the dlo hater

I hope for both our sakes this was a troll post

Of course defense is gonna look better in college hoop. Most teams can't score worth a fuck. Yeah, your defense is gonna look great when both teams shoot 0-10 for 5+ minutes.

Okay, maybe the Lakers shouldn't have traded D'Angelo Russell...

>LeLoadManagement

ICE IN MY VEINS

magic looks more retarded with every passing day

Should DLo win MIP?

Is anyone else ready for the plethora of reaction images derived from Lebron James’ future horrible performance in Space Jam 2? I can only imagine how productive its going to be here.

He already has.

is Doc Rivers the best coach in the NBA? he has a team of literal whos leading them to a playoff berth in the West

>mfw

Attached: 1527726694507.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

Nick Young RUINED the Lakers.

Lou Will is absolutely the most clutch player in the NBA, change my mind

just bought a nets t shirt bros...i'm officially on the bandwagon

its also Lou Will playing amazingly and Jerry West being very good at his job

i don't have the race-obsession of the burgers and I don't watch much basketball...but this is three white guys and a black guy, right?

white boy's ankles got broken
Gaycers getting exposed by a bunch of 35 year olds lmao

imagine telling someone 5 years ago that a Clippers team led by a geriatric 6-foot guard would have a better record than a LeBron-led Lakers

>Celtics without HCA beat the Pacers in 6 and the 76ers in 5
>PG and Westbrick dabs on the Rockets
>Jizz blows the Nuggets out in 7 games

Attached: Screenshot.png (756x1016, 160K)

>P Bev hitting a game-sealing floater in 2019
ridic really

>EAST
Bucks sweep Heat
Raps beat Nets 4-1
Sixers beat Pistons 4-2
Celtics sweep Pacers
>WEST
Warriors sweep Clippers
Nuggets beat Jazz 4-2
Rockets beat OKC 4-2
Spurs beat Trail Blazers 4-3
screenshot this

>rockets are losing the season series vs the blunder

Attached: 1525918007144.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

>it's a clippies win episode
>it's a lelkers lose episode

Attached: 1542772753751.jpg (400x420, 15K)

The Clippers just need a rebranding and that would make them 200% more appealing than the Lakers.

they already have better colors and their roster is far less fucking ugly. that and they're run by a based white guy
LA fans just need to be taken off the Lakers tit and realize that the Clippers have been the better franchise for a decade

Stolen from reddit
>James Harden is the first player to score 30 on every team since Michael Jordan in 1987

Attached: usa_today_10788153.0.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

they shouldn't rebrand, but if they do, they should become the LA Knights, like in based Like Mike

Attached: Like_Mike_46629_Medium.jpg (398x615, 53K)

They need to leave the second round for the first time in franchise history before they do anything else. If this team leaves the first round it would be an absolute miracle. Once we have KD and Kawhi things will be much easier.

Attached: H7qMc8w.png (595x289, 152K)

>DLo has to chuck everything in the 4th quarter to barely scrape past the 9th seeded Kangz
>media chimps out

literally why? I do not understand the hype at all

Attached: really.jpg (282x252, 18K)

swaggy p era is an embarassment

Nick Young has goat highlight real

Attached: ImpureBonyAxolotl-small.gif (338x314, 1.23M)

t. Lakeshit fan seething he is successful while the Lakers blows more cock than the average person from LA

you wish i was a lakershit

Attached: kobelaugh.jpg (400x468, 29K)

My Lakeshits :)

Attached: FB_IMG_1553060379940.jpg (1093x640, 55K)

Im buying this jersey, bros.

Attached: dlo.jpg (410x410, 25K)

They were down by almost 30 points and still managed to win thanks to Dlo knocking down 3 after 3 you retard

Da real mvp folks

remember len bias?

Better trio?
>D'Lo, Randle, Beverely
>Poozo, Ingshit, Poozma

Yeah :(

Lebron is still the GOAT stay mad haters

>LeButt Poos

If your pick dies everyone should have to move down a pick

Night losers

No GOAT can be embarrassed by a white scrub battling to remain in the league. This guy had gotten several consecutive DNPs before locking down the so called King on a prominent stage

Attached: 27ACC070-EBFA-4389-A795-BD20BC060795.jpg (285x190, 18K)

Just finish a big load boys....I need management like LeLoadManagement

When it all comes down to it it's just basketball. So it doesn't surprise me an athletic whitey can block LeBron

But he was already picked.

What anime we watchin tonight?

A black man, especially a black GOAT, should be able to simply shoot or leap over any white “man.” At best your shot should only be altered by white competitors, if their fingers so much as graze the ball I don’t even know what to do in that situation, consider suicide.

Attached: 24FEBC9C-0713-48FF-91CB-75B1B425EFE3.jpg (750x773, 121K)

down by 30 pts in the 2nd half, it's an incredible comeback

>Kangz

fuck lebron and fuck the lakers

Attached: shitkers.jpg (1200x3692, 876K)

Because Magic is a fucking retard that gave up DLo to play an ugly mulato that can't shoot.

He's not wrong ya know.

Attached: 1525881642927.png (463x360, 41K)

They have a losing record with him too.

I feel bad for whoever drafts Barrett and Reddish. You see jawns like them every year in the draft. Morant and Zion are truly something special.

I thought this was an eggman reference, truth is way lamer.

Homeless dude they found to make lebron feel better about his hair loss.

is that the point bring made?

Attached: ca2[1].jpg (2263x1509, 478K)

Attached: ai[1].jpg (3504x2336, 1.66M)

More of a Joe Harris guy tbqhwyf

>GOAT
>3-6 in the finals
>doesn't make the playoffs when he appears in the west
>mfw
I bet you're from Quebec, faggot.

Attached: lowryreview.jpg (585x538, 59K)

Which of these girls did you like as a kid boomers?

Attached: 1551862727670.png (953x698, 211K)

Sabrina the cartoon witch got my Willy hard

My Celshits are 2nd round exit :)

They are a professional basketball team regardless

>>PG and Westbrick dabs on the Rockets
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: maxresdefault (1.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Thunder are slipping down to 8

My Netties will upset any of the top fraud teams in the 1st round :)

Based Rick Barry

Daily reminder

Attached: yeet.jpg (610x685, 242K)

>Brent Barry won a Slam Dunk Competition

Attached: 1496076782415-1.png (443x478, 199K)

Britney in her prime

Christina Aguilera was always hotter than Britney.

Minako

Trading Dlo was Magic’s worst decision and this nigga got AIDS

Attached: 1528477957527.jpg (864x1200, 107K)

Attached: 1522919517980.jpg (1200x669, 75K)

Attached: 1547611485761.jpg (890x1200, 106K)

This has to be fake

reminder that a healthy rockets team beats those california hamasexuls in six

smg was my first wet dream ahhh good times

Hope Lowry’s frail back and ankles don’t give out in the playoffs. He’s the soul of this team and has a BBIQ of well over 200. With him and the rest of the healthy roster, there’s literally no-one in the East (especially with a Brogdon out) that comes anywhere near my Rapties. With Lowry out they’re not even capable of bouncing the Pacers

I just noticed it was a full hand block kek

this

>kawi managing his load while lowry is playing on two sprained ankles

Attached: kobe.jpg (800x600, 54K)

Attached: wilt-chamberlain-9243766-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 195K)

lebron going to the lakers broke the NBA. Can't hate on bron anymore because the haters have got too toxic and overplayed. Can't like lebron anymore because then you're grouped in with lakers fans who are annoying and frankly retarded. Can't just ignore them because every other post is about the lakers and lebron, and honestly nothing else interesting is happening in the league anyway.

2019 is going to go down as one of the worst seasons of all time. No good storylines, the championship is already decided, no fun wholesome underdog teams to root for. If the warriors don't break apart I'm not going to watch the next season.

Jimmy Buckets is a cancer, Ben Simmons is the guard version of Blake Griffin.

>Can't like lebron anymore
and that's a good thing

>STAYME70

Kyle Lowry has yet to show up in the playoffs since his Raptors tenure started

tobias harris and ben simmons are basically only good on paper. They're role players that can fill up the box score, not legit superstars. Jimmy Butler is a cancer ball-hog but at least he plays defense. Outside of those and perpetually injured Embiid their team blows.

so basically they have 1 legit all-star who plays well once a month, and a decent second option in jimmy butler. How is that stacked?

He was amazing last year. Derozan shit the bed.

Reminder that the Celtics now have the most to lose as they have a supposed "genius" HC and a eastern conference that doesn't a LeBron pratrolling it.

My Celshits are terrible, but if there is one shining light is that they make 70Shitters their bitch :)

what people don't realize is the raptors were a couple lebron fadeaway misses from beating the cavs. The narrative is that they got swept but it couldn't be further from the truth

>Jimmy Butler is a cancer ball-hog
Have you watched any Sixers games this year?

no but I watched the timberwolves last year and saw Butler emerge as a star on the bulls

THEY DID GET SWEPT
THEY LOST THE SERIES 4-0
THEY WON 0 GAMES SO IT WAS A SWEEP
FUCKING DELUSIONAL RETARD
OH, THEY WERE A COUPLE MISSES AWAY FROM BEATING THE CAVS
HOW MANY FUCKING TEAMS ARE A FEW SHOTS AWAY FROM BEATING ANOTHER TEAM
MOST OF THEM

>lose series 4-0
>"the narrative was they got swept."

Well yes that was the narrative because they indeed got swept.

Zion will be the next goat, RJ Barett is clearly the janetty based on this vid alone I've personally have not watched a second of Duke basketball
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ch2MzerDXY

i can tell already by nothing else other than barrets eyes that he's gonna be a bust
he has that stupid look that thabeet and derrick williams had

he's also Canadian so that settles it

too bad he's going to be on the Knicks

Is there any modern day (1979- 3pt era) comparison for Zion. I know Shawn Kemp and Larry Johnson get thrown around a lot but those guys are so much taller than him

I think Knicks Larry Johnson (33-35%3PT) would be a very good player today though but can you guard PFs and centers at 6’6?

sixers are losing today

Celtics are missing Godward and Horford, they're going to lose.

This game doesn't matter at all since even if the Sixers win its still 3-1, with and without Kyrie. The Celtics are content being a 4th/5th seed and it makes the inevitable Sixers meltdown at the second round even sweeter.

That’s just what Silver wants you to think. Woke answer is Zion is gonna end up on the Mavs. Not only is it a great fit basketball-wise, but great storyline fuel.

Just imagine the GOAT hype for both Zion and Luka if they start winning championships in their early 20s.

Zion is a better fit in Atlanta, Trae would average Steve Nash assist numbers and he’d look like Dominique Wilkins on the highlight reel. John Collins is no slouch throwing down either

He cant guard nba centers
Power forwards maybe, guys like randle
Is he quick enough to guard small forwards and guards?

Yes. Zion is literally a slightly taller and slightly bigger Charles Barkley.

Knicks are going to get first pick, and he's going to be the hottest player on the draft. why wouldn't they take him?

>Knicks are going to get first pick

Uhh you do know there’s this thing called the lottery, right? Having the worst record far from guarantees the Knicks the 1st overall pick.

there's also the fact that they haven't been first since 1985

Nobody cares about the Knicks

If you’re operating off that logic, the Mavs haven’t had the #1 overall pick since 1981.

Nice.

Attached: rockets__.jpg (320x320, 26K)

How do >we stop James Dolan?

>people still drafting the athletic player with no skill
Rui is the best in class

>He watches meaningless NBA basketball during March Madness

Explain yourselves /nba/

yeah but their record isn’t nearly as low, I’m basing it off both factors

Are you implying Zion isn’t skilled? Because if so you’re horribly wrong.

He has no skill

i haven't watched an nba game in years. I just read box scores and keep up with the storylines

Why would anyone watch shitty ass amateur basketball

Yes he is. He has nice handles, can pass, intercept passing lanes, and is skilled around the basketball. Only thing he doesn’t do all that well is shoot.

Skilled around the basket** I mean

Because deluding yourself in to thinking you’ve filled out the perfect bracket every year only for those hopes to be promptly destroyed after a 16 seed upsets a 1 seed is a beautiful experience.

Horford is not on injury report

NCAA used to have awesome players like 20 years ago. Its just coasting off of reputation these days. Really awful basketball.

Hey you know what that's fair. The Knicks are at least trying to suck.

Harden has 15 now. LeBronie still has 12.

basketball is one of the few sports where after a certain level of skill it just becomes boring. Look at NBA, it's just become 150 point chuck fests because everyone is so good at offense and you're basically just hoping the 3pt variance and refball is on your side

faggot

>Look at NBA, it's just become 150 point chuck fests

reminder that silverjew did this on purpose

Attached: 1200px-Adam_Silver_(15847004771).jpg (1200x885, 202K)

Is today's game player's only? If not then Gordon out wouldn't make a difference, he only goes beast mode on players only game.

Why does harden chuck so many 3s even though he's so shit at them?

Attached: hard.png (719x97, 10K)

Because it's literally the best strategy.

My rapties? They go hard

>flop every play
>strategy
Better question. Why is Harden so boring to watch?

Harden is 89th place in nba fg%

Even if you miss you can grab the offensive rebound

Because you don't like him.

Tfw never see Larry Bird shoot only two 3's a game. The 3 was amazing in the 80s. They were equivalent to homeruns before steroids. They were rare and peak excitement.

They'll be getting their own arena in a few years.

But 1st place in our hearts

Attached: harden.gif (470x296, 3.91M)

Flawed argument. What changed was no illegal defense mismatches can now be fixed making it harder for good players to dominate like they did then.

Where will they put it?

Because he flops every play. I think I've already established that, retard. Stop sucking his dick.

>Kobe Bryant Endorses Trading Young Lakers For Anthony Davis

Attached: file.png (411x412, 243K)

>Scores on your team

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-164729~2.png (720x1025, 1.05M)

Jesus Christ, that's how much cap space they gave up just to have a guy who needs more super stars to have a winning season? Get rid of him and pay for 4 of the best free agents this off season and hope you get a top 5 pick in the draft. You'd be way better off

Because he Knows LeBron can't work with the guys he's already snaked. Honestly, you need to trade LeBron and get younger, not legacied right into your 7th straight playoff miss

Refs*

Who wouldnt endorse that?

Lakers have become the Hornets unless LA can attract quality free agents. But really, if you want to be in LA why not just join the Clippers and have a chance to pull a franchise past the second round for the first time.

No one likes watching someone slow the game down because he likes the flop on every possession. He takes up 30min-1hr ever game with his shitty antics.

Nice one

Attached: DxsBzNpXgAIC1K9.jpg (1080x1350, 300K)

magic johnson

>on your team
89th in the league in FG%. He's not scoring over anyone, he just flops to get to the line

Attached: DxGfV27WoAARgOh.jpg (680x383, 58K)

Kobe should keep his mouth shut. He's only adding fuel to the fire.

They were already mad LeBron and magic tried trading all of them, now that Kobe is saying it too, their relationship with the Lakers is irreconcilable.

All of them should be traded this off season even if it's not AD and just Beal and some Miami players

>He's only adding fuel to the fire.
That's the plan. He wants to fuck with LeBrons legacy.

Shows the value of practicing free throws

>Watch LeBum play GM
>Watch it blow up in his face
>Dog pile on the situation by calling for everything LeBron wanted to do
>Crash the trade value of every player that's not LeBron on the Lakers and ensure other teams are going to be getting Ball and Ingram for absolute pennies

Is the only chance the Lakers turn this around is getting the first over all pick?

If this were true, the 11 people ahead of harden would all be flopping

>he ends up blaming his son and trading him for AD

"It's not personal, it's a business decision

Daily reminder that the draft is rigged and it has already been predetermined that the Knicks will receive the first overall pick

So what
The player they pick will probably bust

and thats a good thing

You are 100% correct.

You are also 100% correct.

>Zion busting as the #1 overall pick for the Knicks

What could really go wrong for him in the NBA besides injuries?

Ehh it was shitty back then too. Only romanticized because we know how good some of the players turned out to be.

streamable.com/zjilf

He’s staying. Rest of the East on suicide watch.

Attached: 2F4F24E7-0A1F-497D-8243-F3C08DD46F45.jpg (1024x304, 36K)

We couldn’t settle this yesterday. Which generals are an official ally of /nba/, and which are official rivals?

Attached: 1552341448637.png (645x729, 81K)

Because threes are worth one more point than two's, and because the threat those threes represent open up drives to the basket.

>try to follow this story about lebron fucking some coalburner rapper
>have literally no idea who or what is considered famous anymore
Feels bad

/nfl/ is an obvious rival

Kent bazemore explaining James Harden sending him into a spin cycle

Attached: qrN7eKt.jpg (946x2048, 231K)

You know you're flat out lying? The Rockets game last night was the shortest game.

R /nba/

We are all Yea Forumsfriends

Idk, his shoes blowing up

Lmao, Harden has dudes out here writing Obituaries

What is a hyperbole?
Harden lives at the free throw line. This slows down the game. If you are that retarded, then I don’t know what else to tell you.

>Nets play the Lakers next

Attached: 1528574003635.jpg (500x351, 51K)

>I only made a retarded post because I was exaggerating
The games should be shorter than other games then. Yet they're well short of the average of 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Mirotic out 2-4 weeks
Bucks cant cache a break
Would be really funny if giannis sprains his mcl or some shit

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Slowing down the game doesn’t mean length of the game, it means the pace at which it’s played you fucking retard.
Also, if you geniuenly believed a game could be extended by 30min-1hr you are actually mental.

well that sounds like a shitshow, where can i stream it

Why defend Harden. His production is insane but it’s cancer for the NBA. Focusing on efficiency and analytics above all else just means you chuck threes and bait fouls. It might take immense skill, and maybe only Harden could do it, but it’s hardly a graceful or visually pleasing style of play.

>antics
Harden is a scorer. The best in the game right now. Isolation volume 3s, mastering the stepback so it's always a constant threat. This threat of him always making a contested stepback combined with his ridiculously explosive first step in a drive is fucking deadly. When he drives, he can floater, dunk, kick out, layup, draw a foul, or and one. He has so many options in his isolation game and he mastered it to the point where he makes the right decision most of the time. I believe he averages like 23ppg without FTs so your argument about him foul hunting every possession is wrong. When a player of that caliber has mastered the offensive side of the ball, and you have an eager defense pissed off trying to stop him, combined with volume scoring, he's going to draw fouls.

Attached: 0f7fytl5are21.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

I personally find his game beautiful to watch. You're watching one of the most talented scorers in the world in his element. His dribbles, footwork, and first step are beautiful. Maybe we see basketball differently.

Theres a reddit for nba streams

Harden has the league in lock

Once March hits the nba gets the back burner for me until the madness is over

I listened to a podcast on the ringer nba feed and they had their best baseball analytics guy talking NBA. He said he's comfortable enough to predict an NBA league where we see young shooters like Trae Young and Huerter in 10 years averaging 16 or more 3PA a game.

Fair enough. I just wouldn’t like to see variety in offensive systems disappear because of this trend towards the algorithmic, high efficiency or high percentage scoring.

Buddy heild should shoot 15 3s a game right now

>bucks forward Nikola Mirotic suffered a slight fracture in his right thumb and will miss at least two to four weeks

Left thumb, sorry. His non shooting hand. Should be fine.

>harden's only good because he shoots FT's
>recent game he shot 0 FT's to shut haters up
>still put up 20/10

*ahem* you were saying?

3PT shooters and PF's at Centre, the future of the NBA, good / bad, make up your own mind

Remember when the NBA took away Harden's 4pt play and another 3 pointer away from the rockets so the Warriors can run away with game 7 of the WCF?

remember when the nba took away draymond from the warriors so lebron could run away with game 5 of the finals in 2016?

refball works both ways, idiot

how can you watch nba and still be racist?

...when the Warriors were up 3-1 and Draymond continued to play games 6&7.

BASED

Attached: houston_rockets_logos.jpg (564x564, 57K)

>irregardless

Attached: adriana.webm (1280x720, 123K)

fucking snitch slut

glad they shot her

zoey 101

Totally Spies and Buffy.

That's not happening, not with any ubiquity. The quality of the three point shot matters.

Fir me its Alyssa Milano and her big tits

How much money do I need to have to be big baller status? I’m at $8.5k right now..

No way we will never see teams stacked with nba talent playing multiple years in college.
Late 90s teams with guys like Paul Peirce and Vince Carter as veterans and not 1 and dones

20points on 0 FTs? Ok so what? Lots of players do that.

name 1

klay thompson

he's never had a game with 0 FT's

Klay has a 21, 26, 44, 33, 43, 26, 21, 31, and 22pt games without attempting a FT...

Ouch. 25 year old Lebron would have not been stuffed like that

what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: Capture.png (917x464, 66K)

damn you're right. I guess james harden sucks then

>40+ point game without attempting a FT
Harden could never

based

literally nobody could unless they're one of the most elite 3pt shooters getting hot on a team with 2 other all-stars MVP-calibre players drawing defenses and allowing them to constantly be wide open. Jordan couldn't. Lebron couldn't. Wilt couldn't.

Maybe if he shot like 45 threes in one game he might have a chance

>9:30pm game
bomb the entire west coast

>unless they're one of the most elite 3pt shooters
Exactly. Harden is shit. All he does is rely on his shitty 3pt shooting to get to the line. He has a 20pt game without going to the line and everyone is suddenly so fucking amazed

For me? The fetish series known as totally spies.

WRONG. Klay is a spot up shooter. There's a reason why people say he's the perfect 2nd man. You've never watched him play.

do you even know what a spot-up shooter is? that's exactly what I described

No, you described people drawing defenses, allowing Klay to get open looks. Spot up shooting is essentially just catch and shooting, not what you just described.

Fuck Harden.

you're retarded

Good counter argument. Looks like I'm right and you're the retarded one.

nope, he'd get injured every other game

based mehicano

My Rockets :)

>leave it at 82. I love watching teams play soft trying not to get injured before playoffs

Attached: 5766867959.jpg (1063x884, 186K)

u just need to own big baller shoes mate

Hockey players don't complain playing this many games in a much tougher sport and baseball players play a billion games. NBA players are pathetic.

Bucks Injury report

Ilyasova (Probable)
Antetokounmpo (Questionable)
Hill (Out)
DiVincenzo (Out)
Brogdon (Out 4-6 Weeks)
Mirotic (Out 2-4 Weeks)
Brown (Out)
Gasol (Out)

Healthy all year and now this. This franchise is cursed.

Attached: x89P9pH.png (936x1170, 664K)

Sexton going for that 30 bomb tonight

news flash: you can't live vicariously through other people. stating that hockey players are tough does not add a iota of toughness to yourself. if anything, it makes you a weak sister.

Shut up, faggot.

>sh-sh-shut up
aww where's that mental fortitude gone

Attached: k9c.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Keep stuttering, faggot.

Have some hennessy but no soda to chase it with, so I'm gonna walk to the store and buy a drink. What should I buy? Cherry Pepsi? Vanilla Coke?

celtics finna get dingled tonight

i'm getting pussy tonight bros

I fucked my fleshlight this morning. Does that count?

Nice!

is she white

Attached: iguodala2.jpg (396x594, 71K)

It's more of a person than whatever monkey that hue scrounged up.

Coming like a freight train, 23, breaking free
Blasting down the court like a fireball of lightning
Better get the heck out of his way, you will pay
Slam dunk! Oooh You punk! Somebody call Steven A
Oh LeBron James
He's got the heart of a lion and the will of a bear
Eyes of an eagle and flies like a leopard through the air

Attached: gty_614902796_86005614.jpg (1024x692, 142K)

according to Yea Forums, yes

she's caramel

tasty

wait did you not mean the candy

Ja Rule cursed the Bucks to be a first round exit

He stay?
youtube.com/watch?v=O-C8lc7nYVU

i say this very comfortably: the sixers are losing tonight

evergreen post

>Ja Rule
Do Canadians take this person seriously?

Because Americans haven't taken him seriously since he lost that drag race in the original Fast & the Furious

WHERE IS JA?

Attached: dave.jpg (480x360, 12K)

somewhere being a bitch.

you can't do a duet with Jennifer Lopez and keep your street cred, dawg.

>Healthy all year and now this. This franchise is cursed.
I wonder why that is. Maybe it has something to do with the wear and tear of playing an 82-game season

You think he’s fucking their buns?

I hope seasons get shortened one day

one day is WAY too short for a full season.

sure is nice of him to pose with all his biological children like that.

thanks for posting

Taking a smelly LeBron right now. I missed the toilet so I’m just going to finish on the floor.

>taking the Cavs to the NBA finals

That would still happen if the season was shorten.

taking a lebron on the lakers

that doesn't work logically

rude

Attached: 1548107894712.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Should have stayed in Cleveland, brotha. Those Lakers folks don't love you like that.

Attached: King_James.jpg (602x1676, 438K)

NEW now

>Dlo can eliminate the Lakers from playoff contention
Poetry

Attached: 1552514349096.jpg (221x250, 9K)

should've stayed in miami. he would've had 4 rings

He saw they were falling apart and left.

he didn't want rings, he wanted a parade for DA LAND

Now that's load management.

*dunks*

Refs made the right call. Apemond just couldn’t help himself and only has himself to blame. Don’t be a turbo-nigger, kids.

sprinting during the season*

All I ate today was hot cheetos and frosted flakes.