Tfw some albanian faggot is ruining the image of milan

>tfw some albanian faggot is ruining the image of milan

He does not represent the Milan fanbase, do not take his autism for Gospel.

Attached: 1414414088687.jpg (535x577, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91473331/#91473331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Albanian is unironically a good poster

Is he the same based lad that BTFO penaldo the other day?

>multiple threads about Albaniabro on front page
Clearly he's doing something right

I hate that fucktard, he makes me unironically seethe

i think he is based

he's a 49 year old boomer but he's based and redpilled

He is passionate about the team he likes and quite knowledgeable (albeit biased).

Screenshot?

No one could change my opinion of Milan. They’ve got so much goodwill stored up from the 2000s. Besides, I like the Albanian poster.

He’s probably talking about this thread

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91473331/#91473331

>mfw i have to share this board and serie a's threads with the alb*nian poster
I only like him when he is cussing ronaldo and rubentus

Attached: 1551653421109.png (754x708, 1.11M)

Dude literally got put in place by India and then started extrapolating

10 years of irrelevancy are ruining the image of Milan

Albanon's hate for Ronaldo and Messi is largely unjustified but he's one of the most knowledgeable posters on this board

I like Milan because I used to collect WCCF cards and play the game. I sperged out in the last thread he was in about the game. Was so fun. This is the kind of thing you did. Collected these cards, put them on arcade machine, play a match (everything bar shooting and what direction to focus on and GK rushing was automated).

Here is an England team you could make. All players were officially licensed and commentators could say their names and shit. Granted a lot of these cards werent' available on UK/EU version as SEGA pulled it in 2006. Japan plays it still and Japanese cards worked on English version. Good times. Anyway I had a full Legend/All Time Legend AC Milan team. Which meant all Gold on team screen. MVP Shevchenko was a better choice than Kluivert or Papin but...

Attached: wccf england.jpg (1200x1600, 693K)

>multiple people explain triangulation to him
>”N-no but the cameraman was in on it too! You cannot dispute this!”
He’s right about the marketing and corruption, but those things are obvious.

His rants are top class and He's actually pretty knowledgeable, but his hatred for Juve, Ronaldo and Messi is ridiculous.

he's autistic, and weirdly persistent, and the conti/calabri meme has gone too far. but overall he's not a terrible poster

>calabri
calabria

TBF, he is an oldfag, he was here bitching about milan since the '12 WC.. So respectfully, he's not cancer like tripfags