Who's Argentine goat?

Who's Argentine goat?

Attached: 517f9b21412c4s83418.jpg (630x346, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0C77j-RVEo
youtube.com/watch?v=0OVr1VfRJiY
youtube.com/watch?v=d8cCog_J50I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984–85_S.S.C._Napoli_season#Squad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one that actually won them something.

It's not about who was better for Argentina everybody knows Maradona was way better. It's about who's a better player

Who scored the greatest ever goal in World Cup history?

Di Stefano

Burruchaga? based

Attached: C11.jpg (960x803, 244K)

maradona easy
unless youre a zoomer

I want to say Messi because I grew up with him but it's probably Maradona.

No one actually believes in this

For an Argentine it'll always be Maradona, even if a new player wins 2 WCs, Maradona's myth is bigger than just his playstyle

But being objective, Messi is just the best player in the history of football. He does things no one else can do, and did it for more than a whole decade in the most competive era

You should hear +70 years old people here kek, they say Pele and di Stefano were better than Maradona and Messi

/thread

ew a tripfag

>it's a really good ball....
>it's SHABALALA
>GOAL BUFANA BUFANA
>GOAL FOR SOUTH AFRICA
>GOAL FOR - ALL AFRICA

GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=v0C77j-RVEo

>Maradruga
>led his country to an NT title against random yuros
>but failed to reach the highest club honors

>Missi
>won 4 of the highest club titles in his sport
>but never won shit with his country

>Ginoble
>won 4 of the highest club titles in his sport
>led his country to an NT title against the mighty USA in a sport we really care about

Attached: 1552971386580.jpg (1067x800, 381K)

Pelé was a beast when he player WC in 58 and 70 and also played in the highest level here for more than 10 years
The thing with Di Stefano is that people rate him for the old Champions League, forgetting that those tournaments were meme tournaments, not even close to the current Champions League, plus Madrid refballed as hell
Great player, maybe top5 or 3 of Argentina, but better than Messi or Maradona? No fucking way

When he played*

>>but failed to reach the highest club honors
He couldnt win Champions League but winning 2 Serie A with Napoli was really impressive

lot of people here say ginobili is the greatest argentine athlete

also ginobili is an example of hardwork, he's never been the most talented nor athletic guy

Riquelme was the best Argentine player

Don't @ me

This. Simple as

lolno, not even the best African team

Messi is the best player of all time, ofc he's the better argentine too, it's Logical

Some argie boomers don't want Argentina to win a WC just to Messi don't draw Maradroga with WC titles

I’ll always rate maradona for doing what he did against defenders that were dead set on breaking his legs

I wanted Argentina to win the final in 2014 for two reasons
1 - too much hate for Germany
2 - messi deserves a WC title

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=0OVr1VfRJiY

greatest moment in argentine sports

Nah, for boomers Maradona would be better than Messi even if Messi won 3 wcs

Scoring a cheeky hand goal, and then the GOAT world cup goal, in the same game, against England, in the next WC after the war is just impossible to match

Maradona also had memorable matches against ALL the big teams

>infamous game against England in 1986 QF
>last-minute assist against Germany in 1986 F
>dribbles past 2 and assists Caniggia against Brazil in 1990 R16
>insults all the Italians during the anthem in 1990 SF then eliminates them at their own turf

Maradona is untoppable. Even if Messi had won 2014, it wouldn't have compared.

and the goat game, against belgium in 1986

also all his (good) outpitch stuff like his phrases and attitude

>Even if Messi had won 2014, it wouldn't have compared
Yes, for national team Messi will never reach Maradona's level. But with a WC trophy, no one would deny Messi surpassed Maradona, only argie boomers

well then, you're guys are more stupid than anyone could've ever imagined. If in Argentina the myth of Diego Maradona is untouchable to the point that even winning 3 or more WC's wouldn't make people put Messi ahead of him why in the fuck did you guys put the pressure of being the second coming of Maradona on him? No wonder he chokes so much. The guy is just an autistic midget who happened to be talented as hell in one thing and enjoys doing said thing, then out of the blue an entire fucking nation expects him to go toe to toe with a "god". He shoud've just played for Spain or Italy, honestly

Messi doesn't choke. It's not his fault that Higuain isn't Valdano/Burruchaga/Caniggia tier.

Sadly yes, it's unfair to new players but it'll be impossible to get on Maradona's level, at least until people who were old enought to watch the 1986 WC still live

>Messi doesn't choke.
>0 goals beyond group stage

>misses a goal that he’d be guaranteed to score against spanish farmers
>muh xG

Maradona behaves like a favelado villero negro so of course they can relate to him. Messi is an autistic European who's only saving grace is that his friends (Aguero, Milito, Romero) were all much more outgoing to him than the Spanish players so he retained affinity to the birth country rather than the new country. It's impossible to defeat Maradona as a myth, who had legendary status with the camorra of Napoli and showing up against England right after the Falklands war.

>why in the fuck did you guys put the pressure of being the second coming of Maradona on him?
People wanted him to coke up, date Wanda Nara and spread his seed across every continent on earth.
It's his own fault for not reading between lines.

I just wanted in interject for a moment that she is using a replica of my piece that you too can buy
chaturbate com/sonya_keller/

I'd bet my entire stock of monkey soup that miliseconds before wasting that 1v1 against Neuer in 2014 Messi was thinking about what would happen if he didn't score right there. Would he be hated forever? Would he be fated to hear "pecho frio" until his last days whenever he went out for a stroll? Would his family be threatened because he couldn't deliver when it mattered most and they (he included) are just a bunch of europeans who dare think they're argentinians? At that moment his head was probably everywhere except in the game. That isn't a chance Messi usually fails to convert no matter what keeper he's facing and he even missed the target completely.

>It's impossible to defeat Maradona as a myth
Precisely. They shouldn't have tried to make Messi fit into Maradona's shoes. They share similarities but if you look closely there aren't many beyond being left footed geniuses. He might have actually won something for Argentina if he didn't feel the shirt 50x heavier than it actually is but now it's too late anyway. Ironically they'll probably repeat the same mistake in the future expecting younger players to be the second coming of Maradona or Messi himself. They'll have to focus on right footed prodigies since the lefties will be doomed before they even have a chance to mature.

People who argue that Messi is better on club level don't understand Maradona took the then Getafe of Italy to two Serie A wins against amazing teams. Diego is not just the argentine goat, he's the goat period.

pic related

Attached: messidona.jpg (282x283, 25K)

Ive seen both of those play. Maradona no contest.

Basically this.

that's where you are wrong kiddo history only remembers heroes

I agree that he's the GOAT but no way is this moneyball era the most competitive.

Anyone who has the slightest idea about football knows Messi is leagues above everyone else.

Attached: José_M._Moreno_(Boca)_-_El_Gráfico_1624.jpg (1448x2000, 2.86M)

maradona's football era was amateurish

This would be so pointless
Their qualities are mostly overlapping

Better than these 2 manlets.

Attached: gettyimages-650768916-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 332K)

See the stars on missi's jersey? He earned none of them.

EXALIFTIN

because 70% of the country has the mentality of a negro like Maradona so they end up hating Messi

The one that won trophies for his country

Me

Messi, and I saw Maradona

>Some argie boomers don't want Argentina to win a WC just to Messi don't draw Maradroga with WC titles
This, and it's pretty annoying. Like Fantino, Bulos and (((Liberman))).

You end hating "maradonianos".

Hell, I wanted Messi to win both Copa America final against Chile.

I don't know why so many people here in Chile hate Messi. I'm not gonna lie, I was happy when my country didn't qualify for the WC.

MESSI for sure

This

They way you were defending in that goal was cringe, to be honest.

>insults all the Italians during the anthem in 1990 SF then eliminates them at their own turf
No, that was in the final and end crying.

He played in Napoli's Stadium against Italy, so some italians were cheering him.

>He shoud've just played for Spain or Italy, honestly
This.

Argentinians boomers damaged Messi's career

Also this. To much cabeza de termos.

Maradonianos are literally cancer.
They have this destructive and envious mentality. The are the jews of football.

>Precisely. They shouldn't have tried to make Messi fit into Maradona's shoes
To be fair, they should compare Messi with Pele. ALmost the same style, similar numbers, a similar career.

Maradona liked the circus style of playing football, just like Dinho, so that confuses newbies who know little or nothing about football. Pele and Messi on the other hand are
efficient machines of total football.

Maradona is only for "negros cabezas" that just watch WC games every 4 years.

>the tax dodger, of course

>the one that takes PEDs

>the social malcontent

>the manlet, cheater

>the winner
ding ding ding ding ding

That's a myth. Napoli was literally the Manchester City-Chelsea of Italy in 1985. Seria A in the '80s and '90s was like the NBA. So all italian clubs had $$$

>Their qualities are mostly overlapping
No, the quialities of Messi are overlapping with those of Pele.

Based. I also was happy when my country didn’t qualify for the World Cup

THe 90's and the last decade were most competitive. Guardiola and petro-money ruined some of that competitiveness, but still this decade is way ahead the 80's, and 70's or 60's.

Ginobili

>he does things no one else can do

Attached: 1422407038907.png (251x251, 71K)

Kek

everton and west ham have tons of money yet they can't win shit. if messi won a PL title with any of those clubs he'd be the GOAT

Well I've seen both too. And Messi with no contest.

Serie A had much more money in the 80's after the 82' WC.

I have been studing that period for almost 20 years. I know it very well. That's why Napoli had the money to literally made the most expensive transfer in football history in that year.

Based posters
And I thought everyone here was a retard zoomer

Nope.
You are wrong and also a chileANO.

¿?
What are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=d8cCog_J50I

How old are you? 18? 20?
Fucking zoomers..

Maradona. He could do stuff on fucking quagmires that Messi can't do on a pitch that costs millions to make.

this

Imagine not being both GOAT at club level and with your NT at the same time.
Missy and Maladroga cant even come close to our true legends

Attached: c749552034a3f3b39637ac3b7f752300.jpg (600x400, 54K)

>won them something
It's a team sport not an individual one

It actually wasn't a bad miss, it was literally inches away. Higuain missed a disgraceful chance and then Palacio got subbed on and missed an even worse one

mario kempes

WARNING: GOAT OVERLOAD

Like said, I think Messi's is slightly above Maradona in technique, vision and goal scoring, and I absolutely love Diego.
The "Oh, but Maradona has a World Cup" is a completely retarded measure, given the fact that none of them scored in the WC final they played; but Diego was lucky enough to have Burruchaga and Valdano doing their part instead of Palacio and Higuain fucking up every possible goal chance.
Even better, a little game: let's say Burruchaga/Valdano missed theirs, Palacio/Higuain scored. Now your view of Maradona and Messi as players is completely inverted? Well, you're an imbecil then.

Attached: DiStefano_Maradona_Messi.jpg (1023x653, 482K)

Mestizos

Attached: maradonadad.jpg (301x168, 8K)

explain

Without a doubt, him.

Attached: 250px-Ángel_Di_María_2017.jpg (250x375, 26K)

>apehoop
lol
>I think Messi's is slightly above Maradona in technique, vision
I think you're retarded

is maradona transitioning into a lesbian ?

Attached: why.jpg (288x499, 24K)

Having watched probably over 90% of Messi's career live (and I mean full games) and hundreds of Diego's full games from all stages of his career (not even mentioning skills/goals compilations, documentaries, etc), yeah, I'm pretty comfortable with what I said.
I only put Diego above Messi in general strenght and leadership.

By general I mean both mental and physical strength

>I think Messi's is slightly above Maradona in technique, vision and goal scoring
They are slightly above each other in everything except in the leadership (very in favor of Maradona) and in the scoring skill (extremely in favor of Messi). All the rest is very, very similar. Freekicks, penalties, , dribbling, use of both legs, heading, vision of game, passes, etc. etc.

Also, Messi's style of playing is way more similar to Pele than to Maradona. That's the real comparison.

el pelusa

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

You again?

Go to play with sand zoomer.

what? in other words, que te pasa chileno culeado, weon la wea webeada

Attached: webon.png (233x139, 5K)

Ve a jugar con arena. Con suerte visto un par de recopilaciones de videos de Maradona. No sabes nada de su carrera.

Yo he realizado una recopilación de todos los partidos del Diego, con todos sus partidos por fecha, si marco goles, en qué minuto fueron, si eran de tiro libro, penal, si generó una asistencia, si lo amonestaron, si fui sustituído, si se lesionó, todo con cada minuto.

Desde el Metropolitano con Boca hasta que se reitró contra River el 97.

He visto literalmente decenas de partidos completos de Maradona y si no, al menos resúmenes de todos esos partidos. He visto más partidos de Maradona y conozco mejor su carrera que todos los boomers de mierda maradonianos tóxicos viejos de 40-50 o 60 argentinos que le tiran mierda a Messi.

Dicho eso. Tengo toda la autoridad para decir que Messi es mejor. Y lo es.

Para mi es un empate técnico entre Pelé, Maradona y Messi. Son minusas las que los separan. El estilo de Messi se asemeja más al de Pelé. Messi es un eslabón entre Maradona y Pelé, pero mucho más parecido al negro.

Más respeto enanin zoomer. De Maradona no sabes nada.

el que no sabes nada sos vos chilote, el diego es el mas grande, pusiste demasiado esfuerzo en tu posteo y ni lo lei, ademas ni siquiera era yo el de los otros posteos, hacete culear culiado conchatumare

En resumidas cuentas, sólo conoces a Maradona por recopilaciones de 10 minutos en youtube.

Típico de zoomer. No sabes nada del fútbol del 80, de los 90, no lo viviste, no eres nada.

No vuelvas a hablar de Maradona ni menos compararlos con Messi si no tienes puta idea.

AGUANTE EL DIEGO

Attached: D10S.jpg (1140x732, 154K)

Saeed Al-Owairan? He wasn't Argentinian

Pendejo cabeza de termo..
No hay nada más tóxico que un maradoniano.

sad about the war the UK always got on with Argentinians before Galtieri stirred up that shit for his own ends.

we are more pissed off about the handball these days

Maradona is the greatest, still a cheating little fuck. give us that WC back

Maradona 100%, messi is a hormone babby and wouldn’t be able to survive in that era when defenders were trying to break your legs instead of get the ball, and the shit pitches Maradona used to do it on, the pitches now are out of this world, If Maradona was playing today you wouldn’t even mention messi in the same sentence

>Napoli was literally the Manchester City-Chelsea of Italy in 1985.
You don't know any other name here other than Ferrara and you know it bitch.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984–85_S.S.C._Napoli_season#Squad

Batistuta

Its close but I'd give it to Maradona for competing in a more difficult time. Can't imagine Messi getting quite the same result on a farmer's field with a pack of cunts hunting you down without any real deterrent from the referee.

Also its hard to judge Messi's achievements when at club level he's had it on easy mode and on national level there virtually aren't any. I'd love to see how well he'd do at somewhere like Espanyol or Sociedad, its possible he would BTFO all his haters but we'll never know.

>I-it wasn’t a bad miss!
Cope

Messi, cause he played in a real non meme era.