Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M605p5Fm1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ur mum uses lipstick on her forehead to makeup her mind

what do you think, la

youtube.com/watch?v=-M605p5Fm1g

he seems biased in his analysis to be honest

Era

I wouldn't have called it, soft penalty. Double edged sword as well since fuck both countries

this looks like a reliable source
we can finally end this discussion, no era penal it is

you just hate mexicans, you little bastard. that's why you can't accept that no era penal, you're mad that they haven't built the wall for you.

watch the video again; could a man with such conviction be wrong? of course not.

but his frens are laughing at him

Attached: 1571741514453.jpg (599x332, 82K)

Sí señor, era

There’s contact on the foot with no ball in the box
Era penal
Soft call? Yes
But the mexishit put himself in that position with poor anticipation

era penal

Remember that when the team you root for has a penalty called against them in similar fashion. I dont like mexicans so inb4 that

It was a penalty because there was contact, even if possibly exaggerated.

Also never trust a meme called "NO ERA PENAL" desu

post the copy pasta

sí era

there are several nines

there was contact on sterling vs swansea, good penalty call

he is obviously in pain so its a penalty

si era penal

Attached: this kills the beaner.jpg (1438x767, 266K)

More like no era of Mexican dominance

Tbh I’m really happy that the US is shit at soccer because so many people in the third world have to live like shit and if they got dominated in sports they’d have even less. I’d feel bad if the US was as dedicated about soccer as it is about other sports and guys like this couldn’t even take refuge from their shitty lives by watching soccer.

Si era penal

The #noerapenal shit is a meme but Rafa Marquez OBVIOUSLY fucked up by sticking his goddamn extra chromosomed leg out

Fucking retard. RETARD.

Attached: uh.png (371x353, 148K)

HUYUYUYNGNJGJNGNJGJNJGNNJGJNGNJG MAYBE HE CAN DIVE IN HIS SONS TEARS HFYFHFHFHFHFHFHF LOOK I'M MEXICAN CRACKING JOKES FROM BEHIND MY BORDER FENCE WITH JUMPING BEANS IN MY BOOTS EXPLAINS WHY I AM A JUMPED UP LITTLE BEANER

MAYBE HE CAN DIVE IN THE BLOOD OF ALL THE PEOPLE ,ASSACED BY YOUR CARTEL
MAYBE HE CAN DIVE IN THE GULF OF MEXICO MIGHT MAKE HIM THE RIGHT COLOUR TO GET INTO ARGENTINA TEAM WITH ALL THE OIL
MAYBE HE CAN DIVE IN THE FUCKING POOL WHEN YOU'RE DONE CLEANING IT OUT YOU FUCKING SPIC

HAHAHAH
HOW FUNNY
THERE ARE SEVERAL 9'S
I'LL TELL YOU WHERE THERE ARE NO 9'S. MEXICO. EVERY WOMAN IS A 5 OR LOWER, SPITTING SWEAR WORDS ON THEIR MAKELELE GUITAR TO GET VIEWS FROM FAT ANIME PAEDOS, HURR NO ERA PENAL, MORE LIKE NO ERA OF MEXICAN DOMINANCE EVER BECAUSE THEY ARE A FUCKING JOKE OF A TEAM AND A NATION, KEEP FILLING UP THE SOUTHERN STATES OF THE USA, YOU ARE ALREADY FILLING UP THE SOUTH OF YOUR FRIENDS ASS YOU FUCKING GAY SPIC BEANER BEANER BEANER ARRIBA CHURRO ROW ROW YOUR BOAT ALL THE WAY TO FLORIDA WHO HAS EVEN HEARD OF ANY MEXICANS. FUCKING INSULTING A CHILD. FUCKING CUNT.

Football is a contact sport, touching another player is not a goddamn foul.
Stop accepting this bullshit.

NO ERA PENAL

stepping on someones' back foot, making them unable to run isn't just light contact, it's a clear foul.

Did Robben need to flop like a bitch? No

Did Marquez touch Robben inside the box? He did

Era penal

No era fifa robbed us desu

Attached: 1550128063056.png (3000x4000, 1.95M)

This. You can see it in marquez eyes. The look of 'oh shit I fucked up'. Robben wouldn't have had the confidence to pull of that over-dramatical pose if he hadn't been absolutely certain about being fouled. in conclusion: ERA PENAL

Era penal

of course not, eurocucks are known for diving in football

>defending let cut inside man
>he's on the touchline
>he had literally no option but to cut inside
>Mexican defender still gets fooled

Era penal, and Mexico deserved to lose for turning such non-threatening chance into a penalty

Era Rafa Marquez is a fucking idiot for doing that, everyone knew what robben was about to do and that retard put his foot there, fucking moron

>implying the beaners had any chance in ET
the delusion is still there

>PEPE TRUMP COOOOL AND BASED DUDEEEEEEEE FUCK NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEE
kys fag

this desu honest

NO ERA and the only CABRONES saying that SI ERA are Mexican hating alt-right MAGA incels.

Attached: 1552918711935.png (888x894, 520K)

Based cut inside man making spics seethe
truly a legend of the game
no era? why was it given then? checkmate

Tbh I’m really happy that EU countries are shit at American football because so many people in the US have to live like shit and if they got dominated in sports they’d have even less. I’d feel bad if EU was as dedicated about american football as it is about other sports and guys like you couldn’t even take refuge from their shitty lives by watching NFL.

Era. Why can’t Mexicans accept that they’ll always get knocked out in the round of 16?

He literally admitted to exaggerating his fall.

Doesn’t negate era penal

If you think this is a penalty, you are everything that is wrong with football.

Look at the fucking picture and tell me he doesnt look like a person who just got shot. Its acting and its deceiving the ref. Robben is a disgrace.

he never did

cringe

this. fucking idiots deserved it

Doesn't matter
All that matters is that the Netherlands never won the World Cup

No y tampoco era penal el del Gordo triturador de lasagna
Neuer tendría que haberle roto el cuello al Pinguain

holy fucking COPE

Attached: 1553092072817.gif (371x331, 2M)

>Was it a touch?
Yes
>Did Robben exaggerate like he has done his entire career?
Yes
>Was it a penalty?
Yes, but Robben should have got a kick to the face because he fell like he got shot in the back.

>row row row your boat all the way to Florida
Best part of the 2014 Cup and nobody can convince me otherwise

Soccer takes a shit ton of infrastructure and dedication to be competitive in. If the US was good it would also have a good league that would import players from all over the world and therefore give more opportunities

To be fair we’re several generations behind in that regard

Attached: The Anus-pained Dutchman.jpg (1152x836, 346K)

Attached: That's a sun.png (1354x565, 178K)

good times

Si era

We call our star the sun so kinda see where he's coming from.

never gets old

If you don’t have your arms down to protect yourself from falling face first onto the ground, you are faking it

si era

puto imbécil deja de preguntar de que país somos y cuál es nuestro personaje de Dragon ball favorito en Yea Forums
aparte no eres blanco

This is the post

>that post
>those digits
wew

THERE ARE SEVERAL NINES

This is a good post that got overlooked

tripping a player is a foul, period.

NO ERA PENAL

Contact doesn't automatically equal a penalty you brainlets.

No era penal.

No era penal.

Y dejen de chingar pinches gringos mamones, por lo menos podemos clasificar al mundial.

Mexico will win a WC before the dutch so it evens out I guess

This. Si era penal.

He clearly steps on his foot, tripping him

era

NO ERA PENAL YOU ORANJE PUTO

lel

use a proxy m8, you're a disgrace to my flag

someone call ICE

There was contact in the box, a defender missing the ball, and stepping on a foot
How is this no era?

What is a correct opposite of "no era penal"? Is it "era penal", or do you have to change the verb form?

Also no era penal