Where have you gone, Colin Kaepernick? A nation turns it's lonely eyes to you

where have you gone, Colin Kaepernick? A nation turns it's lonely eyes to you

Attached: colin-kaepernick-cropped_h3w4xz2qymxi19wwv2mqhdi8w.jpg (960x540, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ninersnation.com/2018/1/31/16956016/colin-kaepernick-donations-full-list-of-organizations-one-million-dollars
ninersnation.com/2014/5/14/5711024/how-colin-kaepernick-measures-up-to-other-elite-quarterbacks
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/24/49ers-have-lost-more-playing-time-than-any-other-team/amp/
touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2017/05/24/a-look-at-colin-kapernicks-2016-stats-may-make-your-head-spin/
pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GabbBl00.htm
espn.com/nfl/qbr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry canacuck, but the WHITE man is the GOAT and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: otay-have-a-nice-day.jpg (720x479, 139K)

What's that you say, stupid fucking leaf? Colin cuck has left and gone away? Hey hey hey. Hey hey hey.

I would take him on my team if we needed a qb, because I'm not racist unlike half of the posters on here

fucking based

CRINGE

I mean he's a solid backup, but he's proven time and time again he isn't willing to take a backup spot.

>le black lives matter until I get muh gibs man
Might describe most of them desu

he made millions all because he's publicity stunt to avoid getting bench paid off. wasn't even his idea too which is even funnier

>says he cares about muh issues
>says he cares about football
>wins ridiculous lawsuit payout
>drops off the face of the earth

At this point I tip my hat to him. He literally put on an afro wig, larped as a BLMSJW, got paid ~$80 million for LITERALLY nothing, then disappeared. Well meemed imho

Yes he hasn't played since '16 but in '16, his QBR was better than a lot of starters.

He settled, didn't win a payout. I do find it a little cowardly to not go through with discovery and unearth the shit that the NFL does but he won.

Then they made a rule against political stances during games.

WOO WOO WOO

>the WHITE man
colin on the right

Attached: colinkaepernick.jpg (489x361, 24K)

>the WHITE man is

Attached: Colin Kapernick tattoos.jpg (1024x684, 48K)

>the WHITE man is the GOAT

Attached: colin kaepernick tats.jpg (540x405, 35K)

He won for himself, yes.

He didn't win for the causes he supposedly represents.

Like the user above said, I gotta hand it to him. The dude led everyone on a wild goose chase and had a lot of people convinced he was ready to be the face of SJW everywhere but then he GOT THEM BILLS and dipped the fuck out. He never gave a fuck about anything more than getting paid.

We don't effectively know that yet.

Settlements take a looong time to process and Kaepernick is very likely to donate some of that settlement to African american causes in the US.

Blacks are funny. >muh black lives matter when most black murders are unironically committed by other black people.

But funny how as soon as they cut that check I'm out this bitch ya hear? Good luck to the rest of y'all lmao

I'll believe that when I see it.

Plus, donations are tax write-offs at the end of the year. He can literally give $1M away knowing he'll get most of it back on his taxes at the end of the year. Irrelevant donation is irrelevant just maintain his image which was contrived to begin with.

Facts

>Kaepernick is very likely to donate some of that settlement to African american causes in the US
I'd love to be wrong but man was this funny to read

Attached: 1505767621193.png (1348x1600, 804K)

You may believe that he is doing this for his image, which is a fair assumption.

But those organizations still get the money, even if it may not be for the most altruistic of reasons.

Yeah, thats a fair point. They do get those monies. So good for them I suppose.

Still has to happen first though.

He has donated a million as of Jan 31. 2018.

ninersnation.com/2018/1/31/16956016/colin-kaepernick-donations-full-list-of-organizations-one-million-dollars

>it's
dumb leaf

>QBR

I know it's a shit stat if you go in depth. Do you really want a guy that Nathan Peterman over Keapernick?

The fact you have to use the Peterman as your example tells you all you need to know about Colon Krapondick's game at the end.

Peterman started 4 games. He had 12 interceptions.

>Kaepernick is very likely to donate some of that settlement fo dem pro-gramz

all of my kek

His QBR in 16 was behind luminaries like Joe Flacco, Sam Bradford, and Tyrod Taylor. He was near the bottom in completion %, Y/A, and Sack %. He had high TD and INT %'s, but a bit part of that was his offense. He himself wasn't very good.

If he truly cared he'd donate 95% of his money and live in the hood to actually build community projects. Not just throw money at organizations that'll just pocket his money at the top of the hierarchy.

Attached: 1545380556217.png (803x652, 629K)

He had to sign an NDA and likely agree to not publicly protest the NFL. Although they reported the settlement to be between 80-100 million publicly, it may have been significantly more.

Prior to the settlement he’s been donating to nonprofits and establishing them. He’s donated to worthy causes. He’s started a non-profit that trains urban youth on how to carry themselves when stopped by police officers.

Not a huge fan, but I’m not going to let my bias leak out in mockery.

>looks Arab
>raised by white people
>seen as a black icon

i don't understand america desu

Although your country is becoming diverse now, you are likely accustomed to racial homogeny.

He may look Arabian, but he’s just a mixed race person.

The USA presidential candidates and Trump should do this to show they truly care about the black community.

>I'm not racist
you complete faggot

Attached: 52351644_2206466392745420_7481293379876159488_n.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Through 2014 he was among elites.
ninersnation.com/2014/5/14/5711024/how-colin-kaepernick-measures-up-to-other-elite-quarterbacks

Then they fired Jim Harbarough and all the players who said they’d leave or retire did exactly that. They lost at least 2 future y’all of gamers and the most starters in an offseason in decades.
They only benched him because he wouldn’t stop protesting. When they did put him in he actually put up decent stats with a tight end who out ran his receivers and receivers who would be 3rd and 4th string everywhere else.

People butthurt about the protests are so bias. I was indifferent.
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/24/49ers-have-lost-more-playing-time-than-any-other-team/amp/

He was benched because he played like shit, but I know you didn't actually watch any niners games then.

>While the Niners were horrible last year record-wise, Kaepernick was surprisingly efficient in the passing game. The fact that he had the sixth-lowest interception percentage among quarterbacks last year is impressive and only furthers the case that Kaepernick should be signed to a roster. Maybe, after Wednesday’s visit with Seattle, he’ll have found a new home.

For his career, Kaepernick has thrown for 12,271 yards to go along with 72 touchdown passes and 30 interceptions. He’s also rushed for 2,300 yards and 13 touchdowns.

touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2017/05/24/a-look-at-colin-kapernicks-2016-stats-may-make-your-head-spin/

Kaepernick is only 30 years old and ranks 11th

in career QB rating among active quarterbacks. He’s ahead of Carson Palmer, Derek Carr, Joe Flacco, Andrew Luck, Eli Manning, Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton, and a bunch of other names you know. He has been to more Super Bowls, NFC championship games than four of the guys I just named. Coming off injury in 2016, Kaepernick started just 11 games. He threw 16 touchdowns and only 4 interceptions while playing for the 49ers. San Francisco was the team with the least talent in the NFL that season. Kaepernick finished that season with a higher passer rating in 2016 than 13 other starters.

That same year blain Garnett completes about 56% of his passes, threw 5 TD’s and 6 interceptions.

pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GabbBl00.htm

The Qb they attempted to say was more skilled and talented performed poorly with the same supporting cast. As Kapernick put decent numbers with a 12/4 TD/int ratio

For some, instead of recognizing someone or something they disagree had merits to their performance, as in this case a QB who protested, their cognitive dissonance kicks in.

They then will work to say he didn’t play because he was unskilled. Instead of admitting the owner made a business decision and benched him for protesting.

So many starters retired or left the team that there was only so much he could’ve done with no receivers or defense.

However, the 49ers fans knew they had a far better chance at success with Kapernick than the others they put on the field. The fact that someone who was instrumental in his teams Super Bowl run, who torched a Greenbay defense on the way to a SB and people won’t even say he’s average to a tad above is hilarious.

He also finished a game with less yards of offense than sacks against him.

Like the post above this one said, even if the intentions aren't the best, someone is still getting help.

>He’s started a non-profit that trains urban youth on how to carry themselves when stopped by police officers.
Probably the most efficient thing he could do desu.

The ironic thing is if he gave a fuck about actually playing football the CFL would probably fall over itself to bring him over. That faggot Sam played like half a game before quitting and they managed to turn even that into some kind of grand league-wide triumph.

And Tom Brady has had more 4int games than 20 active starting QB’s..
Your point?

Again his team was deleted of talent and after Kelly’s showing in Philly no one wanted to touch the team. His full body of work during that season and his career paint a different picture.

Didn’t the CFL give Johnny Manzel and obscenely high contract before they banned him?

yes

BUT DID YOU SEE HIS QBR LAST YEAR?

I almost believe they’d sign him. However, him joining the CFL now would be like Michael Vick signing with them after getting out of prison talent wise.

His talent and value call for him to play in the NFL

Hilariously Mitch Trubrisky had a higher QBR than Tom Brady this season

espn.com/nfl/qbr