This is the future of football

>this is the future of football

Attached: 1547411697204.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeoIxqTWfK0
youtube.com/watch?v=HFsS0xYrqhg
youtu.be/AdzPT8kmlhA
youtube.com/watch?v=xSdR7-8hBEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>and thats a good thing

That was a great goal though.

And it’s beautiful

*runs*

To be honest, there's something pretty funny about the fact that the obsessive focus on tactics that is central to modern football can just be undone by some fast black lads booting the ball down the pitch and running onto it.

What's "this"?

cope

Attached: traore.jpg (600x383, 64K)

Messi and Penaldo OUT

The age of Mbappe and Vinicius Jr dawns upon us

The only way to counter this will be 10 men behind the ball, no space to run into, hoofing it long, and so the cyclic nature of the sport will continue

fucking tards can't understand you still need "tactics" to employ fast black ngubus.
what you should have said was the obsession around flooding the midfield post 2008 del Bosque Spain + Barca. The midfield flooding dogma was broken by the black bulls of recent years who have been facilitated by managers with deeper playmakers or ball playing CBs instead of your traditional 10s

>*hoofs it past the defensive line*
>"ohh, what a perfectly weighted through-ball by french international Mbongo, great vision and anticipation
>*runs past the defender in a straight line towards the goal*
>"he's such a smart player isn't he, Mbongo is always at the right place at the right time, brilliant off-the-ball movement
>*first touch goes 10 meters ahead of him*
>"great technique by Mbongo, one touch and he's through on goal"
>*runs fast to catch up to the ball*
>"this is what Mbongo is capable of, a special player and still only 18 years old, can you imagine how good he will be in a few years?"

Attached: ngubu.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

and also fullbacks overlapping

RUN FAST

Attached: 1552933957181.jpg (591x576, 39K)

Look mate, if it ain't hoof it, get stuck in, fookin' clatter the cunt, get it in the box, then it's fucking Greek to me

>it's only good when it's bayol or messi :')

>Le 25 year old future prospect

Not so fast, black men

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeoIxqTWfK0

FOW FOW TWO
FACKEN KNOCK IT AHP TO KANE
ONE TACH FOOTBALL
GET IN YE CUNT

Messi dribbling is quite different dumbass, he's smart enough to faint defenders, these nggubusthe only they can do is outrun white people

well it's not called athletic bilbao for nothing user

>outrunning three (3) black defenders
Based Welshy

youtube.com/watch?v=HFsS0xYrqhg

>28 games
>8 goals
into the trash it goes

zoomers rate trash like that

It's like playing FIFA on my old PSP

no its just that pace and size is what beats relentless counter pressing. The high line and counter-pressing game perfected at Barcelona has led to more teams adopting similar. Goals scored in open play on the counter attack has gone down 50% in the CL in just ten years. This means it is more and more necessary to have a big target man who can win long balls and pacey players who can outrace the defensive line when you get a (much more rare than they were) chance to counter attack. Bayern in 2013 essentially overthrew barca by being very good at marking and pressing just like barca were but Bayern were younger, physically bigger and stronger and also faster and fitter.

if #3 had just hauled him down at 0:03 there's no way the ref could call it a clear goalscoring opportunity. was he on a yellow already? or did he just chicken out?

Defender should have pulled him down around the half way line

Mbappe isn't just fast though, that destruction on the first defender was top class

C O P E
O
P
E

Face it, Ubunga-Umbuntu football is the way of the future.

Attached: 1552204608199.webm (872x486, 2.99M)

>that destruction on the first defender was top class

There was no destruction though. He's the definition of a meme player. Literally Walcott on a better team and a much worse league.

youtu.be/AdzPT8kmlhA

What the everloving fuck is 3 doing not cutting that shit out before it even got serious?
Tired of goals that only happen because of wank defending being praised as a good attack.

no, this is

Attached: 1552951418093.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

0:45 is basically what Ronaldo's dribbles amount to

ITT: literal 14 year old zoomers

I always get confused by these threads like it's showing some new thing but then I realize that you are a bunch of fucking zoomers

If he was some white manlet like messi doing it at half that speed, you would praise him. Why is athletic excellence in soccer so frowned upon?

Attached: 132174859.png (536x1308, 924K)

or learn how to fucking position yourself. But if you're a defender and you're that shit why not foul him as soon as he touches the ball?

These are /pol/tards. These people are crazy. Fast players have existed for a long time
youtube.com/watch?v=xSdR7-8hBEU

not even that, if he hadn't been a retard and not followed him in the first place he forces him to pass the ball backwards or hoof it to the side

what part of Basque Country is Williams from?

Bilbao unironically

He's quick, fast and he got pace.

And it's beautiful

>a yet another wh*tod choking
when are they going to ban Wh*Tes from playing football?

Just foul him at 0:04, yellow card, move on

>hurr durr young fast players are the novelty in football

Attached: YQUOGGvH_400x400.jpg (200x200, 7K)

This is the kind of football I like though. That's why I prefer Real Madrid to Barcelona, with their autistic 'you can't shoot until we've done 1,000 passes' retardation

RAW PACE

RAW POWER

At times I wish we Anglos hadn't taught the Dutch how to play Total Football

Then why haven't Africa won a single major tournment or even excelled in one? Tactics > Power & Pace

black footbal for men
black cocks fr women
everybody wins
simple as

based basque legend inaki williams

Africa DOMINATES the African Cup of Nations.

Arabs do actually

seething western european whiteoids aka cucks itt

More like athletic BULLbao HAH

>
we can adapt you now

Attached: 1504939526876.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

>some fat chick from my city fucked a black brasilian guy
>gives birth to triplets
>one of them is a boy
>i see him running around playing often
>never saw him with a football
>black brazilian
>never given a ball to play with
>tfw could have had our own pacy negro in 15 years but his cum guzzling coal burning whore of a mother doesn't motivate him to play

Pure class. Elite. Reminds me of R9

2018? hello?

>Radović Gaucho, Pazdinho, Guilherme, Vadis, Nikolićando
I cry everytime.

>nigger kicking ball and running after it
>white player absolutey elite dribbling with ball close to his feet
“Athletic excelence” lmao. Indeed, but you’re trying to put it on equal terms with masterful technique. No nigger ever dribbled with that level of class.

Oh no a striker outruns a defender this has never happend before whoa total madness.

>REEEEE keep athleticism out of sports

Defenders are getting pretty shit, i agree

>slow defenders are a novelty
Kys

and yet, the pacy nignog struggles if you don't defend with a sky high defensive line.

the time of the manlet technicians is over, the age of the double-barreled pace niggas has begun

>yfw mbappe combines the two

Attached: 1494149600714.jpg (600x600, 40K)

there’s literally like one good Arab player on the entire planet and in history

what the fuck
is he dying?

>shit, I left the oven on

North Africans do actually.

Just FYI North Africa is in Africa. You know, kind of like South Africa.

Oh no...

Quit fucking moaning. Breed a black woman and do it your fucking self.

Attached: 1521046984920.jpg (600x900, 71K)

Did he bet on conceding, wtf?

He's so shit unlike other young prospects like Vinicius, Lainez, etc.

BLACKED

Is this a pron?

It's all in the suits baby

Can't believe he gets to be a fucking world champion. What the fuck honestly

>be me
>playing futsal at a gym
>some Africans who've never played with us before show up to play
>mfw all four of them just collectively charge the goal and kick the shit out of the ball
>mfw they keep winning game after game
I don't know how they do it, lads

Attached: wtf.gif (278x250, 1.79M)

The French Football Federation and the French government are working side by side to fund Interracial breeding grounds in Paris suburbs to secure future World Cup titles.

Gotta admit, the frogs are pretty fucking smart and forward-thinking.

Attached: Bree.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

american tier autism

which city lol

Tim Werner is the best white pacebabby

nice goals
in both of them the keeper choked imo
in both clips the goalkeepers are disoriented because of the players speed vs their immobility
now this is futuristic

that's from the carribbean. rich amerisharts go to those islands to see their wives fuck negroes.

Attached: 1550604532554.jpg (714x809, 269K)

What is this move called?

It's Paris, actually.

Imagine if they were playing nigeria

It's Paris retard.

based BBQs

No way? What's the story? I've been to Paris and it's quite CUBAR but what tf is this video

No this is the future of football

Attached: 426e1b4.jpg (750x889, 67K)

This plus the brainlet RB just jogging and shouting at people rather than trying to get over and cover.

Literally the defender being shit tho

Geographically speaking, but it's like saying Australians are Asians. Arabs colonised the shit out of North Africa

At 80+', already down 1-0, knowing I could not outrun him, I would've easily taken the red and pulled him down.

It's some dance thing

Arabisation was mostly cultural, North Africa was never black.

dubrovnik

>but it's like saying Australians are Asians

I don't think so. There's a clear gradient in terms of skin color/race from Sub-Saharan Africa to north Africa. These two groups aren't as isolated as people think. Just look at the people from southern Egypt, Morocco, the Sahel and the Sahara desert. People in Tamanrasset (southern Algeria) look half black and Arab/north African.

Attached: Tuu.jpg (682x1024, 179K)

A jewish wet dream

North Africans are Caucasians with a small Negroid admixture, from the Neolithic onward, Europeans(Iberians) migrated into North Africa. In the East of Africa, Eurasians migrated into the East. North Africa also probably served as a glacial refuge for Caucasian peoples also. Neanderthals at one point lived all over North Africa in the grasslands that are now occupied by deserts.

Ermm.... OK?

Attached: 1460161671815.png (612x491, 98K)

I guess this basic comment is information overload for you.

Attached: 1531496350118.jpg (125x125, 3K)

just some dance thing, he said, as if it was Greg and Sally dancing to some Elvis Presley at a christmas party

Your post was just a whole lot of nothing.
Not even sure that was a response to me.

Fuck you and your fucking rainbows, you low IQ fucking delusional faggot, I've watched you for years spewing your retarded shit, today is the day it stops.

Attached: amizigh.jpg (768x768, 67K)

is everything okay user?

Attached: ultimatesweat.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

>Implying Penaldo is anywhere near the kind of passing, dribbling, vision and general footballing genius and unpredictability that diferentiates players like Maradona, Messi, Fat Ronaldo, Iniesta, Zidane, etc from OP's style of football
Messi's the last of em guys, enjoy him while you can... it's gonna be a sad day when he retires

Jesus, have you actually never seen Messi play at all?

Attached: 1453864055951.jpg (646x478, 99K)

Arabs can't be blacked

>20 years old
>can't even dribble
>messi at 19 was already scoring hat tricks against real madrid
>the """"""new"""""" messi

Post pato goal vs barca from 2011.

Tell that to the people living in Yemen and north Africa. Also google 'Beurette a khel'. French north African girls are getting blacked.

Attached: Bla.jpg (600x450, 48K)

this why hummels is not on the NT anymore

>Kraft is said to be especially concerned about having his name connected to accusations of sex trafficking. When law enforcement officials first announced the arrests of spa operators last month, they described it as a sex trafficking case. But documents show that the two women Kraft is accused of receiving services from likely were not trafficked: One is 39 and was charged with operating illegal activity at the spa; the other is 58. Both have valid driver's licenses, and both are licensed as massage therapists by the state of Florida. So far, no one in the case has been charged with human trafficking.
>One is 39 and was charged with operating illegal activity at the spa; the other is 58.
>39
>58

You're a billionaire and owner of the most dominant team in league history and you're PAYING for sex....with a old women....who aren't even white.

Embarrassing.

that pato goal was incredible 2bh