Paris, you are some faggots, some faggots, I’m telling you. We put our D team and we did you...

>Paris, you are some faggots, some faggots, I’m telling you. We put our D team and we did you. Some kids played – they used to clean my boots. They don’t even have sperm. Paris, you are some pussies.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: D2853474-7318-40D7-8091-900E66DB26FF.jpg (1050x590, 58K)

based as fuck tbqh

>In a strongly-worded statement PSG said: “Paris Saint-Germain condemns Patrice Evra’s homophobic insults aimed at the club, its representatives and its former players
>its representatives
>representatives
Kikes, simple as. Evra is woke like.

It means that Evra checks regularly whether the kids who used to clean his boots at ManUtd produce sperm yet

Attached: 2048x1536-fit_emmanuel-macron.jpg (768x547, 20K)

Evra is a legend

basado

Attached: united vs psg var.jpg (960x640, 69K)

>Evra
Vile man

Attached: EC9FFCBE-DEE3-4332-891B-3E8AA28E3DF0.jpg (1125x1907, 1.22M)

Weak minded PSG cucks even contacted Manchester United LMAO
>We contacted Manchester United and informed them about their former player's behavior
Wtf does Man Utd have anything to do with Evra?

Attached: 1536078251307.png (430x430, 243K)

That he's a faggot and a failure without a World Cup winners medal like Mbappé has.

Attached: 5b4c94fe45a56e2e008b4a16.png (1200x899, 1.75M)

WTF I love Suarez now

Evra has won the Champions League though. Mbappé will never win that if he stays at PSG.

>Champions League
Yeah, I'll bet Ronaldo really minds not having won that thing after winning the God damned World Cup. Besides, Mbappé is 20 so he has time and the only reason PSG keep choking as hard as they do is because they have horrible mentality, not helped by weak-minded morons like Neymar, Thiago Silva and Marco 'first lesbian in men's football' Verratti. Once that cancer leaves and he gets to be the main star and leader of the team, PSG should finally stop choking -- always assuming, of course, Mbappé doesn't leave for Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Attached: 82358114_ron_117140c-1442569710-800.jpg (620x413, 56K)

King of Faggots talking about other faggots.

The only time he played against PSG he was playing for Marseille and he got exposed like the overrated shit he is. Never did fuck all for France, we had to get rid of this cunt in order to finally win something. Everybody hates him in France. OM fans hate him, PSG fans hate him, and even people who don't follow football because he was the captain of the national team during the most shameful even of the history of french support.

That's how this cunt will be remembered in France.

French sport*

yea what else do you think penis inspection day is for

What's with this chimp trying to desperately to be relevant again?
Fuck me I rarely use it but talk about CRINGE

He's a niggerito but he's probably just being a fan of United and he used to play for PSG
's archrivals Marseille too.

He's still a niggerito though.

Lmao based negrito

>homophobic
Why is it so fucking difficult for normalfags to understand the difference between being gay and being a faggot? Exact same as the case with the difference between blacks and niggers, too.

you know whats more cringe than his comments? being a tripfag