Which city deserves more teams?

Which city deserves more teams?

Attached: 2E527B56-D85C-49B1-83D9-22300475612F.jpg (740x890, 136K)

Portland should have a baseball team, in my opinion.

Vegas should have NBA, in addition to its NFL and NHL teams. No mlb.

Birmingham

Props to whoever made this autistic, five-sided, yet somehow still functional Venn Diagram desu

i think they're working on that
definitely agree

this, it's surprisingly legible. and it doesn't even really look like a pile of cartoon dicks, either

Virginia Beach is far away enough from DC and Charlotte to have at least 1 team from the Big 4. I think they could support a basketball team pretty easily

To expand on this - I would expand the MLB to 32 teams by putting expansion teams in two big markets that haven't been covered yet. Portland and North Carolina, maybe, but there are other options too - bring the Expos back, Nashville, Indianapolis, etc. This would probably also end up restructuring the League itself a little bit, maybe breaking the AL and NL up into four divisions each rather than 3.

Would never have considered making papaya shaped venn diagram sections
Impressive
also San Diego should have another non-baseball team now that the chargers are gone

Absolutely disgusting graphic.

>breaking the AL and NL up into four divisions each rather than 3.
Then you could get rid of wildcards.

Would be cool if Seattle and Vancouver got an NBA team again.

wow that is quite the Venn diagram

>Birmingham

Tbh I'm not sure what it could support:
+ No interested in soccer/basketball
+ Firmly Braves country
+ NFL team would play second fiddle to Alabama/Auburn
+ That leaves hockey, which would be way more suited to Huntsville which has a minor league team

>more sunbelt teams (yikes!)
>specifically a sunbelt team in the deepest part of the deep south, a region that doesn't give a fuck about hockey
>not even one of the region's hub cities
Speaking as an NHL fan, Birmingham would be an awful place for a team. At best, if the League wants a team in the south again aside from the Preds (I'm not counting Florida as southern), bring back Atlanta, but Alabama would be a fucking arbitrary spot and would get borderline no fans.

>Not counting Florida
Why?

kansas city could do with an nba team, Seattle too. Vancouver would probably work with nba or MLB, its odd that only Toronto has an mlb team.

Birmingham does not need another team, they're a college sports city

Portland is a shit city and doesn’t deserve and sports teams.

Saying Virginia Beach alone is a large city with no team is incredibly misleading. The Hampton Roads region is like five contiguous cities that are only still legally separate because of Virginian autism. This is a metropolitan area of two million people that is snubbed by even the fucking MLS. Do you think people there root for shit teams like the Redskins and Wizards because they want to or because they have to? The fact that there's no team there is pants on head retarded.

It doesn't really fit in with the overall culture of the Deep South. Maybe if there was a team based out of North Florida, but Tampa and Miami (the parts of Florida with teams) certainly don't have a similar culture to the rest of the region.

>Seattle
>nba
Feel like pure shit, just want them back

Forgot to actually click to reply to this guy

Devils and Red Bulls play in Newark. Respect New Jersey culture.

All of them. Dissolve commie sports structures!

Nfl team to London :D

>No Hartford Whalers
IT FUCKING HURTS

Move the fucking Kings or Clippers to Virginia Beach so they can bring back the Squires.

Attached: 648b9f6fe8091bc24129fd9b1cabce77.jpg (500x632, 42K)

T H I S
I will not rest until even Topeka and Santa Fe have teams in every major league

kek, this

I don't get why Americans just naturalise their artificial as fuck sport system. Teams should appear, dissapear, get promoted and relegated in a natural, competitive way

>Red Bulls
If we're counting them as Jersey, then let's throw in both NYC football teams too.

>get promoted and relegated
Keep that faggot shit out of the US

You prefer teams tanking because there is no consecuences, but just the opposite, a reward for bad teams?

Charlotte should have an MLB team tbqh

Realistically they will probably get the MLS team over Raleigh though

This tbqh. Alabama would get no fans. Atlanta is a good choice considering how the whole city is so tired from he constant failure by UGA, the Braves, Falcons and Hawks that they unironically support Altanta United. They'd show up for an NHL team for at least a few years.

Yeah VA beach could definitely have an NBA team. We don't have that many major college athletic programs - whereas as you go elsewhere in VA or the South in general teams like UVA, Tech, Alabama, Auburn, etc can draw a lot of attention. CNU and ODU aren't huge here.

Couple things
Isn’t Sacramento joining MLS?
Any why lump “Bay Area” together and not Milwaukee/Green Bay?

I honestly don't care

It’s better than having the same faggot mudslime money teams win everything.

>foreign billionaires buy teams
>natural

Attendance at Thrashers games was respectable. The group that owned them and the Hawks just plain didn't give a shit about hockey and jettisoned the team as soon as they could. If Atlanta ever gets another NHL team (very doubtful imo), I hope the new owners don't use the arena downtown. People hate going there because of how close it is to Mercedes-Benz Stadium and the World Congress Center, which often has events going on simultaneously. It absolutely fucking sucks to get down there when one or both has a major crowd. Parking can cost more than a god damn ticket

It’s almost like having a hockey team in Atlanta should mean it plays in the white suburbs away from the nigger downtown sheeeeiiit apehoop arena.

Non-downtown arenas are dogshit though.

Never, EVER put an arena away from downtown. Unless the team is doing great fans won't show up.

Well, there are still teams in other suburban arenas and none in Apelanta so...

>Non-downtown arenas are dogshit though.

They're dogshit in downtowns too

You just can't win so put it where the fans are

If that worked then the Hurricanes would have a good number of fans showing up. In the suburbs and near the highway but nobody ever shows up.

MLB to Montreal
NBA to Vancouver

Artist here: this is an intriguing diagram
Not sure what Edward Tufte would think, but I like it.

They play in fucking Raleigh which has more to do with it

Versus the alternative of having the exact same fucking team win every year because their arab-inflated budget puts them in a massive power gap? Hell fucking yes. Why is that even a question?

>the exact same fucking team win every year
This only happens in Scotland

portland needs a NHL team not a MLB team

i hope the group trying to bring a baseball team here fails. baseball is boring

Go back to waxing your mustache you craft beer swilling, fixie riding cuck

I don’t understand how buffalo still has an nfl team, lads.

Bring back the Whalers

Seattle’s nhl expansion destroys portland’s Chance

i drink nothing but budweiser baseball fucking sucks
hockey is exciting and the winterhawks are ok but NHL would 100000x better

Who /everythingbutobesitycollide/ here

Toronto best city on the continent yet again

Attached: working-abroad-toronto.jpg (772x453, 220K)

Do the Argonauts count?

>Raptors shit the bed every year in the playoffs
>Maple Leafs literally haven't won for 50+ years in the sport Leafs care the most about
>Jays are actually the most successful team which says it all

>Torontofags getting out of control anytime their city gets kind of relevant
Drake pls

When will you fuck off. I'm sick of you

The Arizona Cardinals should be
in Chicago

Fuck no, fuck those faggot hipster SJeWs. It was bad enough when the Xhehawks won a bowl.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SHIT BOO BOO TEAM IS SO TRASH BUT WE CANT PUNISH THEM FOR INCOMPETENCE B-B-BECAUSE ITS NOT FAIR!!!!
Kill yourself

Seattle is next on the list I think.

An NBA team would unironically do a lot better in Vancouver now than it did back then, but it would also be full of the new money type fans.

>Only Scotland
>Juventus has won 7 serie a in a row about to be 8
>PSG have won 4/5 and about to be 5/6 ligue 1 titles
>Bayern have won 6 about to be 7 titles in a row
>Barca have won 3/4 la ligas and about to be 4/5

Looks like Man City are threatening to turn the prem into a one team league as well.

Phoenix needs MLS. So many spics here, it's a no-brainer.

>be nashville
>have literally never played a REAL league game in the history of your club
>get an MLS team because Big Donnisimo garber hears cash register noises

lol fuck attendance, we want money

Based Jacksonville native reporting in. Jags fan for life (unless they move to Europe)!

Portlander bugmen don't care about baseball.

Is this the best Venn diagram of all time?

But the same teams win in American sports over and over again regardless of your shitty protective system.

>caring about MLS

>unless they move to Europe
They're looking more and more like the main candidate for a move to London user

>Realistically they will probably get the MLS team over Raleigh though
I'm out of the loop, what makes you think this?
Hope it's true desu

The one time I went to Phoenix, I was actually surprised by the lack of Mexicans.

Just stuck around downtown though.

'ate the Laffs
'ate the Raps
luv BJs
simple as

Houston and San Antonio, MINIMUM

I miss my St. Louis Rams. There's no reason why St. Louis should be relegated to just 2 sports.

ultra dedicated fans