Would you rather attend the biggest game of the year of your sports team or a concert of your favorite band?

Would you rather attend the biggest game of the year of your sports team or a concert of your favorite band?

Just want to know how much you like sports

Attached: HYGTG.webm (1440x1080, 2.76M)

neither, i'd rather be at home

hm why yes id rather watch tay tay

THIS

Biggest game of the year

Thats why you dont have a gf or friends Joao

incel

If it's a world cup year, that.
Otherwise depends who's playing

there are very few bands I haven't seen yet so probably the sports event, bonus points if it's related to world cup or champions league stuff

There will probably be more music and ads played at the rigged game of the year. Even a concert is more genuine than sports entertainment nowadays.

What are some bands that you have seen based colombo

Concerts are the most genuine form of entertainment

Concerts are fucking stupid, pretty much every artist sounds like shit when they sing live and you're paying extortionate amounts of money to stand in a field or a room.

I would give up all hope on Liverpool winning the ever again if it meant being able to see Joni in concert

Attached: front.jpg (500x500, 55K)

This. Live events suck.

the concert but only if it is a The Smiths reunion. Otherwise sports.

in my experience:
best entertainment experience: glass NHL seats
worst: wu-tang show at a club; bad NBA seats
overrated: dugout MLB seats; any NFL seats
underrated: cover bands at small venues; NCAA basketball; minor league baseball

arena concerts==MLB==NBA. overpriced for the product.
if you've never had amazing seats for NHL then try it once. i don't even like hockey and it was incredible.

If Bomb The Music Industry! got together for a tour I'd give my right nut to be fair.

Biggest game of the year is just us losing to Villa again ;_;

Not into music so easy choice

You couldn’t pay me to go watch some band

Bruno Mars should be the halftime performer every year. TS is a talent-less hack for lonely virgins who hilariously think she's some pure angel

Sporting event and it's not even close