Thoughts on Everton?

Thoughts on Everton?

Attached: 21ED9112-1ACC-47FC-8E71-B06283D18994.jpg (634x747, 85K)

MOODS

las de everton son bien putas guey

ese lenguaje primo

Neverton.

i still don't get the whole fuss around this girl

kids disappear literally every day. why is this one so special?

She's Scouse royalty.

Upper class parents + White/Blonde.

If she was any other color or race, no one would care.

The parents did it. Our longest /elite/ allies would never betray us like that

Attached: oldestally2.png (1200x819, 295K)

Coz they got millions in donations and allegedly some political bs but I doubt anyone will ever know what happened

Attached: 512x512bb.jpg (512x512, 46K)

Because it was a British girl on holiday who disappeared without a trace. Which meant it became a continental issue. Tabloid media interfered with the investigation. Portuguese and British officials handled the case poorly. Which caused more controversy. The Birth of social media perpetuated more controversy. Everyone in the world has their own opinion on the case based on Youtube conspiracy theories.

That's why i believe there was a lot of fuss.

>he thinks opinions in how own country are the same elsewhere

Attached: 1424987044595.png (622x374, 220K)

>muh race privilege
Read this nigger.

I oddly enough remember being in Goodison Park when they held a minutes silence right after she disappeared. Even back then we generally had the idea that she was gone forever.

>implying these are mutually exclusive
seething

the eric dier accord

It’s because she was a girl

If she were male no one would give a shit

Bump

>no Portuguese posters ITT

hmm

It was Podesta.

By me

More disturbing than the loss of a little child is realising how disgusting British media and "diplomacy" really is

most people here think the parents did it because they left the kid alone in order to get drunk and because 'we poor humble people we dindu nuffin'. she was probably caught by some belgian pedo network, idk
but for a small country we have our share of shady crimes involving children. last month a woman was released after 15 years in the can. she killed her 9 year old daughter, cut her in pieces and them fed her to the pigs, thus erasing the evidence. she only confessed the crime after our blessed 'internal affairs' police kicked her down a flight of stairs

it's true though

No chance it was anything other than the parents responsible for her death.

Are her parents liverpoolfans?

>#bringbackourgirls

it was the parents, your cops got it right

Still dont get how the parents arent arrested for it.
Two fucking dogs were used, one to sniff out dead bodies and one that sniffs out blood and BOTH reacted to various places in their apartment, the fucking rental car and the girls toys.

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET AWAY WITH IT?

Portuguese officials handled it perfectly.
It was the parents, police know, everyone knows.
British officials wanted to take over the case, and then all kinds of shady shit happened due to parents having some influence in the right circles.
they called sky before calling the police ffs, also what this user wrote
and the fact that not even one week after there's photos of the psycho fathers laughing in public, not smiling or smirking, legit laugh out loud laughter.

?

they fleed to the uk before portugal cops could do anything
>your kid is supposedly missing
>flee that country
yeah, nothing suspicious here

do scousers speak a completely different language? listened to darren till speak and didn't understand a single word

>she killed her 9 year old daughter, cut her in pieces and them fed her to the pigs, thus erasing the evidence.
I'm very proud of you Portugal ;).

it's understandable if the cops are incompetent morons who automatically suspect you because you're "foreigners".

>all kinds of shady shit happened due to parents having some influence in the right circles.
cardiologists and registered nurses don't have "influence in the right circles".

Cristal Palace tiene nombre de antro gay