Name a more iconic final 3 minutes of a career. Spoiler: you can't

Name a more iconic final 3 minutes of a career. Spoiler: you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=y64OsZNYhp0

Attached: Kobr.png (1843x908, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAoxm-i0Rcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was about to post "MJ's", but then I remembered his comeback and Wizards stint.

jesus christ gordon hayward is so flat footed

Goddamn.

Attached: Kobe.gif (400x224, 3.03M)

the bean is unironically the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=IAoxm-i0Rcg

The jazz literally rolled over to let him go off

Its pathetic

Manu's block on Jim Harden.

Attached: rocketman.jpg (800x532, 111K)

I get NFL, I get ice hockey, and I can get why people like baseball even if I would never enjoy it, but basketball is such a shit sport I can’t understand how anyone watches it.

Not an NBA fan but Kobe is a good guy, was a good teammate. Unlike a lot of the immature babies in your sport today

>even Jack got turnt

The other team played horribly how is this iconic other than how long 3 minutes of a sport can be dragged out and interrupted.
>Reddit: The Stadium

This whole season was the peak of the NBA. While this game was going on, the warriors were beating the Grizzlies to reach the 73wins mark

and then the iconic playoffs

damn i feel like a boomer already

good post

The best way to think of it is people watch different sports and get different things out of them. NFL is the easiest to follow, 16 games, something to do in the cold months, something a lot of people grow up with at the high school level, larger than life
MLB is comfy summers, dramatic moments, quirky, deep dive stats, season you can dip in and out of at your leisure or follow extremely closely like a grindy RPG with a lot of stats
NHL is hardnose, masculine, good cold weather sport, teamwork is elevated
Basketball if you grow up with it I guess you like it for the larger than life personalities, the wacky urban hijinks, it's trendy and fashionable, the regular season is by far the most meaningless but you just play along anyway and latch on to all the memeiness. It's not for me but if you grow up with it and your friends like it I can see why there are a lot of NBA fans. I can't be convinced that the regular season is meaningful though. The NHL has a long season and the MLB has an extremely long season but there is enough unpredictability to justify a longer season. I wish the NBA would reduce the playoffs by a round or cut the regular season in half, but most NBA fans like it as it is so whatever. I'm not looking at it from a core fan's perspective anyway, I like the other three sports

I kinda got into basketball through Space Jam and thought it was more stylish & cool. Ice hockey, baseball and American football were one I really enjoyed on a more professional level (not saying NBA is not professional).

Gee that isn't scripted at all
yikes oof cringe

Space Jam is a terrible movie. Watch 'Blue Chips' or 'Hoosiers'.

Literally couldn't tell you anything about Kobe Bryant other than that he was a successful basketball player.

This was globally iconic.

Attached: afp_decade-fbl-wc2006-fra-ita-zidane-materazzi_28758249.jpg (2640x1728, 1.1M)

Jazz always seem to be the designated punching bag for SGs like MJ/Kobe

>a muzzie chimping out is globally iconic
I wish you were kidding about that one desu

>kobe's last action in his career is an assist

Attached: Baba19.jpg (539x960, 70K)

it is unironically the most iconic final moment for any athlete ever. can't dispute that, no matter how much you like another sport.