Bolton wanderers could unironically just stop fucking existing tomorrow

>bolton wanderers could unironically just stop fucking existing tomorrow
Where did it go so wrong?

Attached: Bolton Wanderers.png (1200x1295, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43938861
twitter.com/st1lig/status/1100447905574350848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who the fuck is a bolton wanderers

can i get a quick rundown

RIP

Attached: 496397[1].jpg (1005x1024, 122K)

Proper Brexitball team, managed by Big Sam at their peak, got a bunch of top players in on the cheap near the end of their careers during the 2000s, but they're fucked now and can't afford to keep running themselves with the current owner

F

What will it turn into lads?

Attached: reebok-stadium-bolton-afl03-aerofilms-673602-1106127.jpg (596x600, 115K)

Shit stadium, shit location, knock it down

>Jay-Jay Okocha

>you now remember reebok

What das fuck? How can it be this bad, even Poventry was saved eventually.

Attached: 8260.jpg (446x362, 23K)

Where is a bored billionaire Arab when you need one?

who forgot reebok?

>One of the best African players of all time spent a majority of his career at Notlob Wanderers
How did that happen.

Yeah, only the other week North Ferriby United who won the FA Trophy a couple of years ago got liquidated. Still had fixtures to play and they now just don't exist, which is bizarre and sad.

Attached: North_Ferriby_United_logo.png (295x336, 69K)

An IKEA hopefully. Fooking hate travelling to Warrington

Basically they're completely in the shit financially at the minute, and are being taken to court for the 6th time in a year and half for winding-up petitions. The consequence of this is either 1. they get a last minute buy-out so they can continue under a new owner (but this is looking increasing unlikely), 2. they go into administration, get relegated and then face points deductions in League One (probably the most likely situation as is), or 3. they get liquidated, get kicked out of the league, the games they have played this season are wiped from the table, and they stop existing (which does seem fairly unlikely, but at this stage seems likelier than them getting bought out)

Used to see it fairly regularly as a kid but I rarely see people wearing it these days.

damn, rip
they had a nice crest

>moving from PSG to Bolton Wanderers
Really strange to think this was a move up the pyramid at the time

Got tarred with the chav brush super hard

Good fuck them

They always chant about the Munich air disaster whenever we play them scummy cunts

>if bolton get liquidated derby move from 8th to 5th still with a game in hand
Is this the patented Lampard football solving I've heard so much about?

Attached: Smug Frank.png (500x374, 370K)

>Bolton Wanderers players and staff told not to turn up for training because there's no food

The fact Bolton even stayed up last season was remarkable in itself: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43938861

How are Bolton occupying three places?

If they get liquidated, all their matches are voided, so teams will lose points.

If they get expelled from the league, all games Bolton played this season don't count. Boro and Villa would lose 3 points each if that were the case, and Preston would lose 4 points. Because Derby (somehow) lost against Bolton earlier in the season they would lose 0 points, and therefore have a higher amount of points than the other three. Derby would unironically be rewarded for bottling it against Bolton, and that is absolutely top shithousery.

You now remember Kevin Nolan, Okocha, Gardner, Giannakopoulos, Jaskelainen, El Hadji Diouf, Ivan Campo etc etc

>etc etc
Don't remember him

Big Sam has probably earned billions from his various severance packages throughout his career. Why doesn't he just buy Bolton?

What league would the Bolton phoenix club have to start in. National League?

Those carvery dinners don't pay for themselves

Try the ninth tier like Hereford and AFC Wimbledon mate. It's a long way back.

Attached: 1200px-AFC_Wimbledon_League_Performance.svg.png (1200x918, 51K)

AFC Wimbledon started at level 9 in 2002, so it would be the North West Counties League for Bolton Phoenix (or whatever the team would be called).

>Bolton Phoenix
Cue zillions of Phoenix Nights gags.

used to love watching this absolute madman

Is there a consortium willing to buy the club like what happened to Palace? It seems like the most common thing that happens when a club goes into administration, or the fans could buy the club like Portsmouth

There was a consortium looking to buy the club today, but it's fallen through

Oh right, I guess the fans buying the club option isn't really possible I just read up that they owe like £1 million to HMRC, £2.5 million to an ex-vice chairman, another businessman is owned an undisclosed 7 figure sum and they owe a bunch of clubs money over loan deals.

Im in bolton its a sad day but im a City fan like everyone else in bolton your either city or utd not many whites these days. Sad

Nah we'll be alright.
Fuck you you fucking cunt shit with an entire league of championship quality players + one youngster who leaves at 15 for 5 beans, doubling your GDP

A more specific run down. We've been bought out by a frank renolds leave wheeler dealer, who capitalized on our club being sold basically for free to wipe out our debts, well down from 200 milion to 5. Now he's hanging on for the sale to make as much money out of it as possible, even though he has fuck all money to put in the club and sustain it, so players wages get unpaid. Also he never submits are accounting records hence all the wind up orders. If it back fires he's of no legal liability and gets paid a bounce regardless, true scum.

Attached: imgID117867912.jpg.gallery.jpg (450x300, 17K)

Attached: 1cj9g688uvc21.jpg (473x359, 28K)

Why don't places like Bolton, Blackburn and Burnley have Rugby League clubs whilst places like Wigan, Warrington and St Helens do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-232435_Chrome.jpg (736x704, 129K)

>After falling out of favor at Real, Campo was sent to Bolton Wanderers on a one-year loan in August 2002. Following the 2002–03 campaign he was expected to return to the Spanish capital, but unexpectedly signed a three-year permanent deal with the English, deciding he preferred living in Bolton.
I've never been, but Madrid must be an absolute, godforsaken, fucking shithole

>are being taken to court for the 6th time in a year and half for winding-up petitions
Fucking hell, here I thought my club was in the deepest mud for being taken to court once every 3 years.

That's seriously fucked up, Bolton.

>Looking at Bolton's schedule in case they get liquidated

>They still have to play Derby, Boro, Villa, and at Forest on the final day

If that comes into fruition I wouldn't want to be Forest lel. How were they're playoff chances anyways?

Shit, got dominated by Ipswich

You British fags who speak about your country as if it was some post-apocalyptic dystopian wasteland with a Dickensian class divide... I would put you chopping rocks under the sun from dusk to dawn. Ungrateful motherfuckers detached from reality. "Mee-mee-mee, why me not super rich?" SHUT THE FUCK UP. You live in one of the wealthiest, safest and cleanest countries and have access to godlike medicine and education. STOP FUCKING WHINING.

twitter.com/st1lig/status/1100447905574350848

We will all meet each other in sad overextended mid-level football club heaven.

Attached: gaziantepspor.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>diouf
*CRACK*
*sips*
He was one based fucking player I’ll tell you that

Shit; I didn't know that. Although were they a Conference team? I support a team near the bottom of League Two, and if only one team goes down this season, that could save >us.

I saw them beat FC Bayern in that one year Bayern was in the UEFA Cup, glad to hear they ran out of money

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.6M)

Weather is shit though lad.

>american bayern customer

well you're a part of the fucking problem then
cancer

you now remember the supermarket end at burnden park

Attached: burnden.jpg (900x608, 123K)

based Normid

lived in Munich for a while, non-military too, but sure, hate away. I'm more of a Sechziger fan regardless but they too are casualties of bad financial decisions so what can ya do