Cristiano Ronaldo is someone who wasn't meant to play football but he forced himself into becoming one of the best...

Cristiano Ronaldo is someone who wasn't meant to play football but he forced himself into becoming one of the best players in the world through sheer willpower. Just by the way he "dribbles" the ball you can tell that he's not a natural talent, he self taught all of that on his own.

youtu.be/WacSyOVMrRE
youtu.be/FunqByTaIOg

Truly the most inspiring footballer of all time. Anybody could be Cristiano Ronaldo, even you.

Attached: 10907908-0-image-a-28_1552430153135.jpg (634x485, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2003/aug/13/newsstory.sport10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anybody could be Cristiano Ronaldo, even you.
I'm not very fond of rape

Attached: PENALDO THE NIGGER.webm (960x540, 1.56M)

Yeah it's not like he was the best or second best player (after Rooney) of his age group as a teen or anything.....

theguardian.com/football/2003/aug/13/newsstory.sport10

Quotes from August 2003:
>Sir Alex Ferguson immediately hailed his fifth signing of the summer as "one of the most exciting young players I've ever seen" and Eusebio predicted he would flourish in Beckham's jersey. "At that age Ronaldo is not just a footballer, he is waiting to be an icon," said the Portuguese legend. "He would enhance any team, any league anywhere. I really believe he is that good."
>"We have been negotiating for Cristiano for quite some time, but the interest in him from other clubs accelerated in the last few weeks so we had to move quickly to get him," admitted Ferguson. "It was only through our official association with Sporting that they honoured our agreement."
>Ferguson did not agree that the transfer is an expensive gamble. "He is an extremely talented footballer, a two-footed attacker who can play anywhere up front - right, left or through the middle.

Hell no you faggot, ronaldo's level is almost unattainable and if you think you can achieve that level of success with out talent or divine intervention than you're a fool

reminder thet sporting CP wanted to trade with Lyon ronaldo and another portuguese player for Tony Vairelles

be him, not near him

Cringe desu m8

Daily reminder that 'negotiating for Cristiano' meant paying his father a huge sum to get him to sign for United instead of Arsenal or Lyon.

>zoomers never actually watched Ronnie play for ManU and think he can't dribble like their midget role model

Man U and early Madrid days ronaldo was super fun to watch. He always tried to do some cheeky tricks lmao

>the Ronaldo is hard work and Messi is natural talent meme

Ronaldo was good enough as an 18 years old to go to Man U so he was talented and Messi improved a lot from his teenage years in positioning (this happened under Pep), passing and freekicks (these 2 happened after Pep)

Attached: 1550138237585.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Attached: shitnaldo mad skillz.gif (320x180, 2.54M)

Ronaldo is shit if he didn't have a godly tap in instinct he'd be a clown the past 10 years

Go see the retards in the webm thread. They think otherwise

I'm not excusing him but I do this in Sunday league so I dont collide with other players. But I dont ask for a foul. I just want to be able to walk on Monday bc I'm old now.

I don't know about that desu
I knew Cristiano back in 2003 already and he was a big prospect. I'd say he was the 2nd best/hyped teen in the 03/04 season/euro after Rooney unless I'm missing somebody

He's not on the same level when it comes to natural ability like the original Ronaldo or Zidane, but still very good. His hard work pushed him to be one of the best of al time though. That's about the highest compliment I can give him.

Yeah. Basically Ronaldo said 'no' to Lyon on advice of his father. Then he wanted to join Arsenal (father said to go to England) and Ronaldo wanted to join Arsenal and his father was OK with that. Then SAF had a private meeting with his father and 'persuaded' his father to bring him to United instead. As we all know that SAF is a self admit cheat (in his autobiography he admits to bullying officials for better decisions and more extra time) there was a long stream of accusations and reeing. In short, SAF 'paid' his dad to take him.

Kinda sad for his father. Some retarded channel insulted his father during the Euros. I would've had that channel banned and the director hanged

Based and redpilled

How the fuck did Bongs let him get away with this for so long?

he's the most disciplined, hardest-practicing, longest-practicing player.

Same story with Steph Curry.
And Wayne Gretzky, before both of them.

Attached: Gretzky.png (500x600, 503K)

Desu everyone can achieve what they want if he works hard, it's nothing to be proud of.

still stuck in that elementary-schooler mentality heh?

You've been preaching muh hard work muh Ronaldo 3 days in a row

Are you untalented and trying to cope that if you work hard enough you'll be successful too? lmao

nigger? this is my first post on Yea Forums for the past 4 months

there is no such thing as being born talented
you can be naturally better at some things than others but you don't become a footballer of messi's calibre without tons of work and practice
of all the arguments you retards could come up with to say ronaldo is better this is beyond shit

>there is no such thing as being born talented
Uhhm sweetie Mozart was more talented than Salieri and didn't seem to work as hard as him.

mozart was taught by his dad who has also a composer. If there was no infrastructure for football then cristiano’s kid would seem like a genius too.

anyone as good as messi and ronaldo absolutely was born with extreme talent and honed it through exceptional amounts of work.

>so easy anyone can do it

>nobody else does it

holy shit, how old are you? lol

lol no he was clearly very skilled people just meme he wasn't bc they want to set up an opposition between him and messi

>Desu everyone can achieve what they want if he works hard,
>he actually believes this
you shouldn't force things. life comes at you unexpectedly.

The insane part about Gretzky is how many easy goals he would give away and let others score on. He has more assists alone than most players have total points.

He's not even top 10 of all time, so plenty of people did it

>you shouldn't force things. life comes at you unexpectedly.
This is actually great advice

football has always been technique, mental fortitude and athletic ability. Ronaldo was very good technically in his younger days but he chose to focus on the other stuff. I think it ended up being a good career choice, he's much bigger than Messi, if he did all that dribbling throughout his career his knees would be fucked and he probably wouldn't be playing anymore

>I’ve watched Amadeus, so I know what I’m talking about

that rocket at 7:20 in the first vid tho, can't fuckin believe how gks step up against TSU

Mozart worked incredibly hard on his music. He was just also a much greater natural talent

you obviously didn't watch it though

He didn't have to become a tap in merchant though

no, but that was the most optimal way to achieve his priorities. scoring a lot of goals gives you publicity and makes people think you are a great player.
if he hadn't become a tap in merchant he wouldn't have the spotlight he does now.

hell never be top 10 though

That's the point, he was more talented and I'm sure Salieri had to work twice as hard as him to be on his level which he clearly wasn't