I DO BELIEVE IT

Everyone, please give all your energy to Liverpool F.C. by writing "I do believe it", so they can win both CL and PL

Attached: I do believe it.png (428x414, 339K)

How can unemployed people afford season tickets?

Fuck livercuck

Attached: eromanga_ep12.png (851x477, 284K)

welfare
rude, also picrelated

Attached: NO TO F-ING A.jpg (268x403, 31K)

His smile and optimism: restored

I DON'T believe it

nty

Attached: 1552652859026.png (800x900, 552K)

IMAGINE being an ABL, kek you guys are pathetic

Attached: 1547910540796.png (365x369, 135K)

It's amazing how these spent a billion faggots who blame the wind, rain, grass. referees who award them offside goals and penalties over clear dives can be such forever victims

>amernicans

I do believe it la

Attached: 1552345791770.png (593x635, 260K)

>this will not slip m8s

>lesser bosnia

Attached: La.jpg (720x249, 53K)

>lesser canada/mexico

fuck liverpooh

I went to the library today to pick up a book I ordered on the history of The Hillsbrough Disaster, when I asked the Librarian she said she didn't have any record of it. I demanded to know why and she said "It's not our fault", "Yes, that's the one I ordered" I replied.

Attached: 1552316000669.png (1246x762, 43K)

lel for the 96

I do believe that they can slip

I'd hate to be a City fan this season. They were better off 10 years ago. Back then they at least had the "working class team of Manchester" thing going on. "at least we're not a big spending, bandwaggoner attracting team. We are Manchester's real team". But they sold all those ideas out in an instant, when the allure of big money and trophies came along. They stopped being the working class team, Manchester's real team and all that shit the second they sold their soul. After all that selling out, all those millions and millions spent and completely shifting their entire reason for existing, they're not going to win a single relevant trophy this year. They could lose the league to a Liverpool team that has been in injury crisis since the first day of the season. There's no greater defeat than that.

City have sold their soul to the devil.

>*Liverpool spending £1bn in 13 years*

What I said is a fact, you're just trolling
Albania, Croatia also > serbia

LMFAO it's the
>I-I-I-I liked you better when you were shit coz soul
Madrid fags use the same with Barca, pathetic but it made my day lmao