M
O
S

>lose the league by 17 points
>unexposed
pick one

inb4 >m-muh mickey mouse league title
you can't be unexposed unless you win both CL and League every year

so everybody is exposed according to you, this word has no fucking value in that case if it's the norm to choke..

>tf
>tp

who gives a fucking shit

tactics don't matter, just be a famous player turned manager, don't piss off key players and play the players in their best positions

if tactics mattered shit teams would regularly beat good teams

don't even bother to @ me you low IQ fuck I know you're thinking it

*mic drop*

>tactics don't matter
france beat croatia in final only thx to a better tactic

you're right, we're a small and poor country and we couldn't afford Pitana's rate

you had a stacked team, not as stacked as france maybe but don't pretend you lost because we were far better.

we lost because we had a tard manager who didn't want to play the back-up keeper instead of the injured one so we concede 2 total retard goals on top of 2 total refball goals

if that's superiour tactics then ok gj amazing now fuck off

>we lost because we had a tard manager
i thought tactics were irrelevant.

based prof xavier

You are right.
Southamerican refs are known for their corruption and lack of morals. Specially argies.

re-read the first post, my black friend

"play the players in their best positions"

protip: playing an injured player instead of a non-injured one doesn't qualify as some meaningful choice a manager has to do it's a fucking yes or no situation

hearing that mongoloid thank God for losing the final "oh the journey the heart" fuck off no one cares you're a shit manager when you can't even replace an injured goalkeeper

>"play the players in their best positions"
isn't it part of the tactical management to find your players better positions ? you retard.

>UCL
>mickey mouse title
this is your brain on messoy

why am I even trying to talk to a nigger like a human being

why can't you bring good arguments to back what you're claiming, even a "nigger" like me is schooling you lmao

go be black somewhere else

i actually have many places where i can go instead of you stucked in your former yougoslavian shithole

go buy some refs with your welfare money, darkie

go buy yourself a school that will teach you how to manage your arguments, retard

nice thread

>this yugoslav edgelord doing as many mental gymnastics as possible

He was never exposed

not everybody but if you take over the most stacked and best team in the world and only focus on one competition while getting exposed in the others does not equal being unexposed

the fuck are you on about? I know portugal has low literacy rates but anyway I was implying how zidane apologists use the excuse that la liga trophy is a mickey mouse title

>lel liga
>not mickey mouse

The French CHAD
the virgin croat

based
cringe

>former commie blacks holding each others
cute

>Tactics doesnt matter
Nigga you just went full american

lad, we're basically enemies with ustaš scum rn, but he still owned you, N'puku. also france is way more commie than ex yu atm. more racist too.

>he owned you with meme arguments and when he realised he was writing shit he resorted to nigger insults
wow, he really showed who was the filthy one in here

>croat
*serb

this post is 2% of estonian yearly export

BASED paljanin

*respectfully dabs in your diasporan direction*

*dabs back inbetween romanija and jahorina*

t. farsa fan

Attached: 1552768574487.gif (115x120, 13K)

not sure you are really croat

you sounds more like someone from belgium

diving?

>more racist

No one is more is racist than The Balkans. Dont insult me.

t. Abdullah Milosevic

They were dead tired, no blood transfer allowed, no hyperbaric sleep chambers to recuperate.

Underrated kek

Ah yes, the tactic of parking the bus and hoofing it to the pacey wings