Holy shit why is he throwing his career away like this?

Holy shit why is he throwing his career away like this?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190319-130530_Instagram.jpg (1080x1078, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HymVbqTlL58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow no one cares post it in your general

I can think of 430 million reasons why

do MLB players not care about winning championships? your best are signing with shit teams like the Angels, Padres, and Reds

Fuck off faggot, generals are cancer.

and Phillies

Luckswing is dying so they're all trying to cash in before it's too late.

Don't think so, LoQuaivious.

Attached: NBAMLB.png (1084x597, 39K)

He is a colombian subhuman. Ignore him

The Angels must, at all times, have at least one player with a fish related last name or the franchise will inplode

He could make even more on the Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, or Dodgers with Ads and endorsements

The Angel's are big spenders that will probably build up a good team around him.

Hes been there for 8 years and all they've brought him is an old broken Pujols

>angels not learning from pujols

and Hamilton

You realize baseball is shown declining here, right?

LA is the second biggest media market in the country, wtf are you talking about?

>Anaheim
>LA

Also the Angels are even a more pathetic version of the Mets

I'm in my early 20s and the only people around me who care about baseball are those weird college republicans who are racist, but love the idea of "good 'ol" baseball, but when actually watching the sport they spout the word "spic" and "nigger" constantly and only know the batting average statistic.

Baseball is rising only due to the decline in football.

He said “your best”

>making some strange connection from your loser weird social circle to baseball

Sounds like a ‘you’ problem, not a baseball problem

>the weebs I hang out with dont like baseball so that means it's dying

None of my friends like basketball so I guess basketball is dying

He should be a Ranger

That’s enough for like 3 trips to Disneyland nowadays.

I prefer the Anaheim Angels you uncultured swines.

Republicans are uneducated shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic interests

b-but the rich white people will help out us poor white people, r-right? i mean, we're both white and, and....

>>>lefty/pol/

>shows data proving baseball is in fact dying
Gee, you sure showed us. Once baby boomers are dead, so is baseball. 30 years from now it will be a regional sport like hockey.

Maybe he likes living in Southern California.

>bringing in six gorillion migrants to further undercut your wages is “in your economic interest”
Just kill both parties. Neoliberal centrism was a mistake and I would unironically rather live under fascism or communist dictatorship than what we have now

This. You act as if he’s stuck with the Twins or Mariners.

> giving insane tax cut welfare to the rich will certainly work this time after trickle down has failed so many times

Point to where I said that, dumbass. Both parties fuck over the poor to benefit the wealthy, just in different ways.

You understand that this is the biggest, most lucrative contract of all time, right?

That's the definition of a successful career

>lets get mad at immagration
But are quick to take vacations outside of US and even have family "roots" outside of America but bitch about immagration

Those people are a problem, I agree. Hyphenated-Americans are cancer.
Too bad neither of those apply to me and you’re desperate to strawman.

>stealing less of someones paycheck is the same as gibs for minorities

>oh fuck he said that more workers competing for the same jobs drives down wages!
>YEAH WELL YOU TRAVEL FAGGOT WHAT NOW
This is peak NPC logic

The rich should be taxed and the borders should be closed.
We National-Bolshevism now.

> thinks millionaires and billionaires need more tax cut gibs

Uneducated bootlicker detected

>the virgin liberal arts sawker fan
>the chad stem baseball fan

People in LA only care about the dodgers

Alt righties absolutely BTFO ITT

Is this guy extremly dominant yet we only see Brady/LeBron GOAT/shitposting but nothing about Baseball? Why does nobody care about him?

Baseball isn't a star dominant sport

we'll never see him the playoffs. imagine if jordan missed the playoffs every year.

With baseball it has a lot to do with market. He is on a literal who team is the problem. If he was on the Yankees he would be huge. He is like 10x better than Jeter and Jeter was a bigger star than he will ever be now

Damn shame. He's going to waste his best years there and will never be seen as a GOAT cause by the time he leaves The Angels he'll be old fat and ringless and the Yankees and Red Sox dont buy fat old sluggers anymore

Is he legit better than Jeter

Was it always like that though? In the 90s I was familiar with more Baseball than American Football player following neither sport just from random cameos/mentions in TV shows

I see

he doesn't seem like a big market guy

damn so he gives zero fucks about winning. what a waste of goat potential

Definitely

Ya but he seems competitive so idk why he is wasting away on a team that doesnt care about winning

jeter wasn't even that good. wasn't even the best shortstop of his gen

That just shows how powerful the New York market is

JUST

Attached: 40329069-08c8-43e4-906a-93a71f0b6884.jpg (690x954, 98K)

Do not lump orange county in with LA and do not lump souf oc in with norf oc. Only beaners like the dodgers. Angels are the white man's team

for you

Phillies will win 88 games next year

>being paid nearly half a billion to swing some wood about
I'm sure he is deeply concerned by your thoughts on this move.

How are the bengals doing, cuck?

STAY MAD PHILTHYFAGGOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: a72aa91f2a17286e40e6cebb659ea33c.jpg (500x616, 54K)

Fuck Ohio

It's called loyalty but you wouldn't know anything about that nigger. Go suck lebron's penis

Repeating digits are now many World Series Trout will win with the naysayers and shut up everyone who thinks they cant win

>loyalty to a franchise that has a loser mentality

Signing a $430 million contract is the exact opposite of throwing your career away.

t. Plastic

It can die so long as football and basketball (never was a real sport) follow it out the fucking door.

He looks American.

Well he is......

Is the official celebration thread? We did it boys, we won.

LAfag here, you're wrong.

Attached: 20190319_175703.jpg (2576x1932, 1.4M)

It's a shame no one will ever see him play because he is on LA

430 million dollars to play in beautiful weather all year

yeah it sucks that the angels will probably never be good again but its 430 million fucking dollars

they better hope ohtani pans out

I know this is a meme but college republicans are insufferable faggots

LOADSAMONEY

Attached: trout.jpg (1000x600, 252K)

some players thrive in the low pressure environment. as soon as the games mean something, they turn into A-Rod. Trout earns a half-billion and maybe sees the playoffs twice before he's 40. No New York press to deal with. No fans to scream insults at him.

he's living the dream.

By the time Cuckifornia takes all dem programz monies he’ll be around the 48th highest player in the game.

>I want to live in los angeles
youtube.com/watch?v=HymVbqTlL58

i take it you went to bob jones university and weren't around any college cuck liberals

because despite his 'dominance', his team is consistently mediocre/just below average, he has the personality of cornstalk, and plays for LA's other team

>430 million for 12 is throwing away your career

GUESS AGAIN DUMBO

>Southern California = Los Angeles

flyover moron detected

this. same with Greinke.

It shouldnt be called "male privilege." It should be called "conservative privilege.' Allow me to explain. Any man who identifies as a liberal must by definition of being liberal believe that women are his intellectual equal. If a man were to believe a female's brain were on average less suited to a job such as engineering, the liberal movement would consider that man to be "closed minded" and not a liberal. Considering that a liberal man inherently believes women to be his intellectual equal, he lacks the psychology necessary to capitalize on traits that make men more successful. Hence he lacks the trait that is perceived as "male privilege." He lacks the brashness to speak his mind over his female counterparts, the confidence to ask for a raise that he deserves for his performance, or the camaraderie that is shared between men in the workplace. These missing traits are joking referred to as being beta or low T. Beta males dont get any male privilege because they don't have the traits to set them apart from women. Ironically, they're the ones who believe in male privilege! I just want to say congratulations to all the beta male liberals in this thread who think they just keep voting for their brand of politician and hopefully one day the taxes they vote for will trickle down to them to. I've got news for you libtard faggots: Weak men have never ruled the world and they never will. My genes will still be on this planet in 200 years but maggots like you will be done.

Also the Giants are the best team in baseball, fuck the LOS ANGELES ANGELS of Anaheim lmao you guys got overrun and your air is toxic

such a bad move. he would have made more in free agency, not even counting possible endorsements and shit if he played for an East coast team where people could actually watch him.
He's going to waste away on the west coast as he has been, one of he greatest of all time and no one even knows him, sad for baseball. Plus he'll never win a championship, he'll join Williams and Bonds as some of the greatest ever yet no rings.

He is from Jersey. I wonder why he decided to stay in Socal and basically never return?

only old people and people with autism care about baseball

wasn't even the best ss on his team for a chunk of his career.

Based

A cut, by definition, is not a gib you dipshit. Unless you think I'm helping you out with some gibs by not putting a bullet in your hollow fucking skull.

>Trout gets half a billion dollar contract
>ITS DYING GUYS I SWEAR TO GOD JUST BELEE DAT LISTEN TO ME

Not much of an argument. the only time he gets to enjoy it is the offseason and he could do that being part of any team

That feel he decided on 430 million with California's shit 13 percent tax rate plus he could of gotten more has he tried the FA.

I just feel bad that the dude has only played in one playoff series and that was five years ago. Didn’t even do well in it either, what a tarnished legacy when you compare his stats to that of Mays, Mantle and can’t even have the championships to back up his status.

>Holy shit why is he throwing his career away like this?
rings mean far far less in baseball than they do other sports tbqh

staying on the angels in no way affects how good of a player he is (batting, fielding, base running or otherwise) like it would if for instance he was the best QB in the league stuck on talent-starved roster like the buffalo bills or arizona cardinals

so he'll still go down as one of if not the greatest to have ever played the game, and now he's half a billion dollars richer living in southern california

he truly has the greatest of all lives

Probably because he's from New Jersey and knows how SHITTY New Jersey and the east coast is? Plus now he has 400 million bucks

people would rather lose and be rich in California than win and deal with east coast retards

Yet he decided to stay with the west coast mets.

He will be marked the greatest player to never win a world series. The Dan Marino of Baseball in every sense of the word

not winning a ring literally means nothing in the sport and history of baseball
ted williams never won a ring and he is still considered one of the best hitters of all time
rings dont mean as much compared to nfl so the dan marino comparison doesnt make any sense, also trout is a helluva better ball player than marino was a qb you troglodyte

Looks like it's working out nicely for him tho

>Holy shit why is he throwing his career away like this?

Isn't the point of a career to make money?

machado to the padres
harper to the phillies
trout to the angels
this worked out well for all the good teams

Okay Colin Cowherd, we all know you only watch NBA and NFL games

Wasnt even the best SS on his team ARod was better

*dies in forest fire*
*gets mugged by Mexicans*
*gets mugged by black*
*dies in earthquake*
*dies from lack of water*
*dies from flooding*

430 mill isnt bad

430 million isn't even enough. The duden is obviously adverse to the media spotlight and drama, so he took the "good enough" contract to avoid two years of free agency chatter and speculation. Hell, the speculation had already started a year or two back, people were predicting he'd go to the phillies for a whole season. He would have made a decent chunk more if he had been sited until free agency, but maybe not all that much more. There's just no precedent for someone that good in free agency and no comparable contract to base his rate on.