Picking a Russian club

What up Yea Forumsort, I wanna buy a Russian football jersey just cuz and also I wanna collect club shirts of every country I visited and I went to Russia for the World Cup. I don’t wanna get a club with fans that are known for racism so Spartak, Zenit, and CSKA are out if the picture. Can y’all help me out?

Attached: F9E69162-29D7-4815-A55C-66315315DAFF.jpg (1280x800, 156K)

From my opinion, racism is dying among ultras even in Russia. Zoomers are listen rap and lot of them grown up with kids of migrants from -stans and Caucasus, so most of them are against racism. Even old fans from 80s-90s are not much radical nowadays.
But anyway, Krasnodar is young club, and majority of their supporters are just customers. Club is new contender for title and the most complimenting by sport press today. Also they are from Southern Russia, region, historically the most diverse ethnically. So maybe, this club will fit you the most.

Nice nice, I remember when I was over there I also got a Rubin Kazan jersey cuz my friend wanted one, are they any good in terms of ultras not being racist. Krasnodar sounds good, I’ve been to Kazan I kinda wanted a club to where I’ve been before but if not Krasnodar is my pick

I don't know much about Rubin fans, but I think, considering there are lot of Tatars among them, and Tatars are muslims, they should be okay with other muslims at least. But I can't remind any racist cases with Rubin fans, like chants or throwing bananas.

Okay, thanks for the info man, have a good one

Lokomotiv

Attached: FC_Lokomotiv_Moscow.png (220x264, 36K)

Even Muscovite don't understand why this club exists. They have the least fanbase among Moscow clubs. Even Torpedo, playing in 3rd tier league have more fans.

For me it's Dinamo Moskva

based Akhmat ofc

>racism is dying among ultras even in Russia.
You can listen to rap and still be racist, and you don't get any points when you're still outlawing gay people from having the same rights as the white folks + the black folks.

Get Pussy Riot out of jail and we'll talk.

I like them. My russian teacher years ago turned me into them. She was CSKA fan so was fun banter.

glorious Cпapтaк

Attached: 1200px-FC_Spartak_Moscow_crest.svg.png (1200x758, 93K)

>Get Pussy Riot out of jail and we'll talk.
Lmao
1. Don't tell others what to do;
2. Nobody even wanted to talk with you.

openly in-your-face gay people should be outlawed from life
that's like one good thing Putin's regime did, even if only for populist reasons

That crest is amazing.
>Checks wikipedia
>The history of the football club and sports society "Spartak" originates from the Russian Gymnastics Society (RGO "Sokol"), which was founded on May 4, 1883.
That's genuine longevity
>Again the team changed its name, this time to "Spartak Moscow" (the name Spartak means "Spartacus", a gladiator who led an uprising against Ancient Rome).
Cool name.
>Leonid Arnoldovich Fedun is a Russian billionaire businessman. His estimated wealth as of 2016 is $4.8 billion. Fedun, a former Russian military officer, is a close associate of Vagit Alekperov, the CEO of Russian oil company Lukoil.[2] Fedun owns 9.2% of Lukoil shares[3] and the Russian football club Spartak Moscow.
Owner doesn't seem particularly dubious.

Not OP, but I found my club.

FC Akhmat Grozny

>so Spartak, Zenit, and CSKA are out if the picture
What? Of all these you could only make a case for Zenit maybe. Spartak is and always was full of black players and CSKA's legend and one of the best players ever is also black. As said ultras are not really a thing anymore. Overall just choose whatever club you like, maybe read a bit about the history, how they were formed (from factories, army, kgb, sport clubs etc).

>zoomer choice
krasnodar
>boomer choice
dinamo
>bloomer choice
cska in the future
>doomer choice
rubin and zenit because zenit is a piece of shit

Spartak is ultra-racist, you silly zamkadish. What do you think 2010 Manezhnaya riots were?

Everytime I look up anything about Russian ultras, Spartak usually shows up being known to be racist. I don’t give a fuck if they’re violent, cuz to me that’s cool as fuck but I’m not cool with racism. I seen CSKA are still violent but less racist so maybe CSKA might be mine

Muscovites childhood sounds like shit. I've never met non racist people from the south. The closer you are yo muzzies the more racist you get

Oh yeah granny now maybe tell me a story about the 90's yeah?

>2010 Manezhnaya
>2010
Go check calendar pls

>zoomerfag thinks 9 years is a long time

Attached: image.jpg (500x435, 159K)