Can we have a debate about homosexuality in football?

Can we have a debate about homosexuality in football?

Attached: fag.jpg (620x413, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6H2icArLg
givemesport.com/1414436-cristiano-ronaldo-requires-all-his-staff-to-sign-a-special-confidentiality-agreement
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Durso-Gates-LGBT-Homeless-Youth-Survey-July-2012.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Griezmann is unironically married to a child psychologist

I'm glad you started it, Cristiano. We've all been suspecting you.

what's there to debate?

football = good
gay = good
gay football = double good

Is there any top player openly gay?

Thats the point, if a clear homossexual like Griezmann still has to pretend to be straight, and therefore marry some "child psychologist" just to hide the fact that he's taking it up the ass from Ngubu every chance he's got then how really progressive is this sport?

I think it's important to have gay voice in this debate so please, since you're gay, feel free to type

No. But some try harder than others to hide it, Griezmann is one of the ones who doesnt really do much.

rare flag checked

why do you think he is gay?

I mean he is French

Attached: 1548784026423.jpg (225x225, 7K)

This and the way he conducts himself, his style, his looks

>Réunion
How's the gay scene over there?

There is a beach called "La Souris Chaude" mainly frequented by nudist gays.
Young thugs are highly homophobic. Homosexuals reguraly get beaten.

>Young thugs are highly homophobic. Homosexuals reguraly get beaten.
No wonder Griezmann does not come out of the closet then

>young thugs
you mean niggers?

Young thugs are highly homophobic. Homosexuals reguraly get beaten.
Based

Hitlzsperger, but only after he retired

he said top player

you seem to know a lot about gays

How do you know he's a bottom?

this he hammers twink arse nightly im sure

Not really bro. I just suspect every French, like everyone else.

He's German

I have sodomized some twinks yes

ask /4ccg/, they had gays running rampant in multiple cups

You're fag. Sorry.

that really must be frustrating to be such a no country and having for relevance only your edgy behaviour.

actual faggot here

half of us look and speak just like you. your dad has probably masturbated to rutting you in the middle of the night and finishing in your arsehole

how does that make you feel

So long as he's scaled it back to just thinking about it I'm happy

Better than to relevant because of nigger behaviour but nice try to make me mad, nigger

As a fag do you confirm that Griezmann is a fag?

>he called me a nigger when he's a filthy moor
what an irony.

Let's see.

Gays spread AIDS. Gays are always whoring around. Gays have sexually assaulted me.

Just like the lesbians and women in general, no one is allowed to criticize them so they're allowed to act just like a bunch of degenerate freaks with no limitations.

>Gays have sexually assaulted me.
Was that in the lockeroom when you used to play for the under 13 team?

If you don't want to be hated, how about you rein in some of your biggest degenerates?

The gay community is a sick shit hole with no moderation.

i'd say he's bisexual

On the street at night. I've had gays pester me for sex in normal bars too. There was one queer who kept begging me for sex in an Irish bar. He kept doing it to the other young lads too.

No one did anything about it as everyone was too afraid of being called homophobic. It's a sickness of the community.

Wtf if some fag do that kind of shit right here he would get BTFO

griezmann isn't gay at alll

My boi Antoine. Get on Fortnite bro, lets game

I think you enjoyed having that fag all over you. You are a fag too bro, lets face it

>portugal and england debatting about gays sharing their irl experience
lmao you fags

I'm exposing the truth about the gay community. There's no moderation from what I can see, so they sexually assault, spread aids all over the place and act like a bunch of degenerate freaks.

Wow you guys are so sophisticated and progressive.

Attached: 1552444592988.jpg (600x536, 52K)

Hmmmm

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

Are you implying there's at least a 20% chance of Griezmann killing himself?

you're exposing your fagness, if you ain't gay why talking about them, that's fucking gay to do.

If I had Giroud on my team I'd be gay too

makes sense, one might argue that transgenderism is an extreme form of attention whoring, suicide attemps are attention whoring

Out of all the penaldos in footy you choose the one guy who's clearly straight. Good one.
OP should check /ftb/ to see just how gay fotty and footy fans are. I mean russian's biggest imeagboard's football board has a gay general in it. What else can be said?

Attached: 15318380386290.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

>40+20+5
who are the other 35%?

Every sodomite will burn in Hell for all eternity for his heinous ways.

no need to tell me m8, i'm a respectable normal person

freaks b freaks

Why, are you a homo or something? Oh its the OP, nevermind

Give me names of gay footballers

That's not how these statistics work, Nojus

I'm not an exprt on this topic. You should ask this question in the footy gay general on /ftb/.

kek

GUTI GUTI GUTI MARICON

I didn't turn out gay as well so I'm sure that didn't happen to me
sucks to be you though ;)

Im talking about it, casually, with other football aficionados. If i went that far to actually talk with fags about it then, in reality, that would make me a fag too

Good call my American friend. He could be gay too for sure

Attached: faggy.png (440x282, 613K)

>sp is still mad about wc

Attached: ouaCAQdZspeVZCl-800x800-noPad.jpg (581x581, 41K)

Griezmann is straight as an arrow
I would fuck Griezmann, Dybala and Hazard in the ass but they are all straight

you're the gay one

yes, for sure
But I don't delude myself into thinking there are many closet gays in football

Cristiano is the only one that strikes as an obvious sexual deviant

I'll be enjoying the salt for another 3 years.
Feels good man.

Attached: weworldchampions.jpg (1920x1020, 713K)

Pique is bi

Pique, Guti, Griezmann... Im noticing a trend

Cristiano is the only guy who would be seen keeping his hands off that fine as fuck Spanish GF he has

he's never got his hands around her wait...you know, where you would feel her body and get a boaner

stealth rare flag

Cause he does the fortnite celebration

cope

Attached: georgina-rodriguez-cristiano-ronaldo.jpg (1080x752, 259K)

Amazing that this mediocre literally who has 50 caps for Germany

it's redundant to say gay football, just as much as it's redundant to say something is "good good"

Is this gay? I just want to cuddle him and watch movies with him.

Attached: meme.jpg (866x2208, 421K)

His hand on her bottom and her hand on his waist is so clearly forced. Look how uncomfortable she looks.

Comparatively look how relaxed his grip is on that guys waist and how happy he looks. There's a knowing glint in both their eyes.

I dont know this player

you seem to know a lot of stuff regarding on how to hide your sexuality...

Is fucking trannies gay? I only fuck Asian ladyboys

Ask Fatnaldo, Romário and Ronaldinho

Zlatan

Attached: 15343464080911.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Cambiasso

go to minute 07:04 how he bites D' Alessandro's ear

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6H2icArLg

Dat bulge

Attached: XOphiPe.jpg (1000x629, 236K)

TSU (I don't care what anyone says, if you take a pic like that you're openly admiting you're a homo)

Attached: national_disgrace.png (615x617, 847K)

What's the context of that pic?

just Cristiano being a fag, as per usual

>bully the population
>try to exclude them from normal life
>family members breaking contact with you
>people threatening to beat you for simply existing
>ending up on street as a teen/young adult
>end up having a higher chance of killing your self
Well yea it must be mental illness no way any of these other factors have any sort of an influence on it

lmao pure conjecture
simply know way to know that
you are projecting some fantasy of yours here bud

Attached: 1551708577674.png (568x568, 456K)

He has a non disclosure contract for his family and friends that they can't reveal any details of his personal life till like 50 years after his death.. givemesport.com/1414436-cristiano-ronaldo-requires-all-his-staff-to-sign-a-special-confidentiality-agreement

Attached: Malaysia_Airlines_B777-200ER.jpg (1480x802, 185K)

>correlation = causation

Attached: 5604101.jpg (644x500, 71K)

gay is not a mental illness but gender dysphoria is

>implying that's the norm in any western country in the last 20 years
Also, those factors are just the straw that breaks the camel's back and pushes their deranged mind over the cliff.

why do brainlets think just because correlation doesn’t always imply causation, that means it never does? a lot of the time correlation does in fact imply causation.

Lithuanians

>being ostracised by society and family is a small factor
>financial dificulties that come from being cut off by your parents at early age are a small factor
>having to hide a huge aspect of your life from everyone is a small factor

I wouldn't know how is it in the "west", but I know croatia is 5th country in europe by gay rights and even from that legal standpoint it's still hard to be a faggot, from social even harder.

i also think he is gay
that was not my point, which was: i also think you are gay my man

no one in Western Europe gives a fuck about gays except for the muslims.

Attached: 1546686044278.png (1080x440, 729K)

being gay is easy as fuck, no one cares. Almost no homo gets ostracized by anyone.
As for trannies, those factors pale in comparision to their delusions

You're a fucking brainlet. You can't shove your bullshit excel graphs in my face and expect me to take you seriously, clown. Every hypotesis you put out there should be proven by multiple tests (on what motherfucking confidence interval, mong?) and even if you find the correlation, you should explain it, you cunt. Explain the exact way something has the ability to affect something else and the specifict direction this affect goes (or maybe both? Explain it, CLOWN). What sort of data do you use parametrical/nonparametrical? Did you test it cov matrix for it, you piece of shit? Where is the descriptive statistics? Did you do cross validation tests? What regression methods did you use, mong? What is the reason for choosing these models (if we ignore the fact that there are no fuckin models whatsoever)? Did you test you data for noice and how it's dealt with? And you even had the nerve to reply after posting that negative IQ post of yours, the insolence of some turds like yourself is really appalling!
DON'T SHOW YOUR FUCKING EXCEL CHARTS, YOU CUNT.
Fuck off! Die!

Attached: 1534456225257.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>in the us 40% of homeless young adults are lgbt
>no one gives a fuck if you are gay in the west

where did you get that statistic?

lol im not gonna read that pile of seethe just a fact that sometimes correlation can imply causation.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Durso-Gates-LGBT-Homeless-Youth-Survey-July-2012.pdf

You have an IQ of an infusoria, don't waste anymore oxygen with yourself and kys asap.

i feel like bellerin might be gay, although he is the kind of guy that probably would have come out already

lgbt includes trannies. Not even you could argue they're insane. As for homos, a case could also be made, based on their promiscuity, rates of sexual assault both on adults and minors, that they too are mentally ill. No surprise they're over represented then

u 1st LOL

Attached: 1550593477140.png (623x523, 23K)

how many are muslim/indian/African?

very good point

I can't even be bothered to reply to a clearly underaged, mentally crippled ""individual"". Refer to

Attached: 15433486385270.jpg (480x325, 15K)

It's midnight in croatia, 2am in russia
Imagine staying up late just to justify your poor life choices to strangers on a sports forum

Attached: 1550497125948.jpg (400x460, 36K)

60% of soccer fans and players are gay

Another defective with a cunt under his nose decided to share his awfully important and needed opinion. Such embittered shit like yourself needs to be shot down for humane purposes, like a flea infested dog, so you won't crawl under normal people's feet.

Attached: 1543882672879.jpg (341x500, 42K)

>a case could also be made, based on their promiscuity
No, they're just men and that's normal sexual behaviour for men when they don't have to contend with the discrimination of women choosing sexual partners.

SANE and NORMAL

Attached: 1546678570184.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Are you retarded?
This is such a tired argument and just not valid at all in this case.

Who are you responding to? Because I don't see how your post is logically connected to what I said.

There is so many premier league and pro players why hasn't there been any openly gay ones? surely all the sjw opportunities for a movie for them etc would make sense $$

Attached: TheoWalcott_2783138k.jpg (858x536, 95K)

Please tell me if you think the next players(in case they were gay) are dominant o submissive:
Messi
Cristiano
Aguero
Kane
Griezzmann
Bale
Rakitic
Pique
Zlatan
Neymar
Hazard

I like men and I unironically find it comfy that Eastern Yurope still harbors unfiltered, ruthless, magnificent homophobic attitudes in all their traditional glory desu

power bottom
bottom
bottom
bottom

wtf, thanks for the rare