Uh oh and Messi is 31 while Poonaldo is 34

uh oh and Messi is 31 while Poonaldo is 34

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2062x1299, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dovB2nlRLRY?t=612
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_Paulista#Titles_by_club
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_men's_footballers_with_500_or_more_goals
twitter.com/Cholo14Rey/status/1106207832498675716/video/1
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5260897/Ligue-1-drops-use-goal-line-technology-two-errors.html
lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Goal-line-technology-la-lfp-choisit-hawk-eye-pour-remplacer-goal-control/895979
youtube.com/watch?v=bWvef6IpkzA
youtube.com/watch?v=s7OiqTxRQQA
youtube.com/watch?v=LN5laB_5_60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only 17 goals away from Ronaldo. I am going to shitpost a week when it happens this year.

waitress--->working at gucci store --->Ronaldo's fiancee
so fucking easy.. She is the real GOAT

Attached: 44000140_274386466545045_8161394938811621233_n.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

>Penaldo

Americans and Australians constantly sucking messoy's dick really tells you everything about this "debate"

While Messi is scoring "real" goals against 9 men eibar, betis and leganes Ronaldo is carrying Juventus at boomer age.

by this metric I guess some ex-semipro player scoring 10 goals every weekend for Banter FC in the Sunday league is the GOAT

>Juve won the scudetto 7 times in a row
>Donaldo is carrying Juve

>While messi is scoring "real" goals against a 9 man eibar, betis and leganes Ronaldo is scoring tap ins and penalties against Frosinone
fixed

nope, top scorers of all time in professional football are Bican, Romario, Pelé, Muller, CR7 and Messi in that order

Serie A is easier than La Liga you fucking boomer. Especially when you playing for the one team that is so far and away the best team its a fucking joke, and that's before he even turned up.

Why is Yea Forums handling his decline so poorly?

Attached: siu.jpg (1797x1379, 304K)

Shut up nigger lover. You are annoying me, nigger lover

>all these delusional cucks in denial
Ronaldo is carried hard by Juve, without his team and the refs he would have zero goals in all competitions.
Messi on the other hand shows again why he is the best player ever, winning the league and dragging the carcasses of the rest of the barca players to another sextuple without breaking a sweat as usual.
Without him Barca would barely be on Madrids current lvl.
Also this all while Messi himself says he sees himself rather as a playmaker than a goalscorer

Won't happen this year dumbass. Messi would have to end the season on 56 goals (more than the past 3 seasons) and Ronaldo would have to end the season not scoring a single goal

easy when you have chadette looks

she lucked out looking like a clone of the woman he raped while also having Argentine passport.

Ronaldo wasn't playing for a stacked Barcelona team since he started as a pro. Not only that, he wasn't a scorer until his later United years.
Messi will undoubtedly have better numbers in the end and be hailed as trhe better player. There's nothing Tsunaldo can do. Even if he wins more CL's.

Do you really think that any penaldofag actually watches football ? Not to mention that they're all underage.

It will happen by November 2019

No.
Yes.
They also eat ass like the insecure buttbois they are

>juventus plays ronaldo in serie a
>undefeated
>juventus doesnt play ronaldo in serie a
>lose to genoa 2-0
>juventus losing 1st leg in ucl before ronaldo
>never came back
>juventus losing 1st leg in ucl with ronaldo
>come back for the first time and beat atletico 3-0 with ronaldo hat trick

they've won the league every season for the last 9001 years you retarded slav

Now include international goals
Ronaldo in his early years at United was in the same position as Messi in his early years

juventus is 20 points ahead in seria A, game was irrelevant
not to mention that Ronaldo played in the first game with Atletico, and he was shit, like he is in every game if he's not fed enough crosses.

>lose to genoa 2-0
they literally don't give a fuck anymore being so far ahead. Reminder Hamsik and Higuain left in winter because trying to beat Juventus for the 8th year in a row is futile. The only thing Ronaldo did to Juve was lose Coppa Italia for the first time in 5 years.

Man the shitpost that will happen if Ronaldo wins the UCL with Juve will be massive, can't wait

>Now include international goals
I already am

Ronaldo 700
Messi 683

That's the official RSSSF tally

after reading this thread I've no doubt about Ronaldo being way better than messi.

Well that says a lot about the Spanish education system then

>reminder this actually happened
youtu.be/dovB2nlRLRY?t=612

Can't be right. Messi has 591 + 65 while Ronaldo has 597 + 86

>carrying
scoring the classic fraud hattrick you mean
>foul
>phantom goal
>penalty

they subconsciously think so highly of the butt raping GOAT they get to the point of even dismissing consistent CL wins as something trivial

>foul
>phantom goal
?

>pele
>professional games

L O L

He was the highest payed player in the entire world

body is great but face is average.

>never came back
Actually they did against Real but got refball

I can tell you the players he played against were at least 5x of what the best Valencia or bétis players are
Brazil’s league was the god tier league in the world, just go on and try to pick some names of any club you want from the 50s and 60s

based croat just BTFO all anti-juve posters

Why do all Ronaldo GFs/Rapevictims look similar?

>be one of the two greatest footballers in the world for the last decade
>get told that you're a fraud by virgin NEETs on a Kyrgyzstani cable installiation guestbook
Applies to both Messi and Ronaldo

This is true, no matter what any pasty Anglos say

t. pasty Anglo

>Brazil’s league
didn't exist back in Pele's day

messoy played with barca all his career while ronaldo played as a winger with united the first half of his career

we had state leagues. São Paulo state has a larger population than Spain, so the level of competition would be at least similar.
in the 50s and 60s, brazilian clubs regularly played friendlies and invitation tournaments on Europe and smashed clubs like Juventus, Barcelona and Ajax.

manlets support messi

>São Paulo state has a larger population than Spain, so the level of competition would be at least similar
Really? These compare to the Spanish clubs? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_Paulista#Titles_by_club

Lets be fair, how many spanish clubs have done anything? Think I could name more 60's Sao Paulo area players than 60s la liga players.

>Hahahaha topkek alfonso absolutely BTFO'D by DUTCH hahahahahahaha

Juve won the CL 7 times in a row? Damn, I had no idea.

back in the 50s and 60s when they didn't all go to europe, yeah it did.
meanwhile, this is la liga

Attached: leliga.png (360x302, 9K)

It's ridiculous how his most legendary performance is one tap-in and 2 offside tap-ins
I'm convinced that all penaldo fags are contrarians at this point. You faggots can't actually think that he's better than Messi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_men's_footballers_with_500_or_more_goals

Yeah, he’s so good that he transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.

He didn’t score that second goal against Atletico, it’s been confirmed.

It's been confirmed by who exactly?

Kek Man U was stacked as shit back when Ronaldo played there and Fergie was the manager.

Im usually not a conspiracy fag, but I’m pretty sure UEFA set up Ronaldo’s hat trick, considering he never even scored that second goal.

While I don't care for this shitty meme argument, Juventus has won Serie A like 7 times in a row. They're 20 points ahead of 2nd. Even if Ronaldo turned to fucking dust and was scattered to the four winds, Juventus will win the league. The only contribution and I say the ONLY contribution is that he's helping keeping Juventus in the CL.

Just google it, faggot.. of course uefa themselves couldn’t confirm it themselves or else it would come out that they set up the whole hat trick come back hero narrative.

>they've won the league every season for the last 9001 years you retarded slav
so did Barcelona
la liga goals are literally useless

So what proxies does Twain have? Uruguay, Nigeria, USA, Japan and New Zealand? I swear there was one more.

Except Real Madrid usually don't collapse like they did this year. Serie A hasn't been competitive since the 90's where AC Milan, Inter and Juventus fought for it. Hell, even Parma was decent enough with a few more players.

>so did Barcelona
thanks to Messi, despite cr7's best efforts, lel

Attached: romasoja.png (644x800, 37K)

>Messi and Ronaldo play in the same league for a decade
>Messi dominates him head to head and takes away 7 league titles
>b-but muh champions league where i beat wolfsburg LMAO

no, it wasn't, Ferguson was a genius

twitter.com/Cholo14Rey/status/1106207832498675716/video/1

This video sums it up. It shouldn't have counted because:
1. The line they used as reference was thinner than the actual goal line
2. The ball they used for the goal line tech reference was about 13% smaller than the actual ball
3. The goal line tech counted Oblaks hand as part of the decision, registering it as part of the ball rather than his hand, causing the 'ball' to be further in than it should have been
This, combined together, meant the ball didn't actually cross the line. UEFA will never admit they fucked up but it's so fucking easily to test it yourself via videos and shit that it's blatantly was refball (or VARball as we call it now). Again, video does it easy, simply and undeniably.

I almost forgot that chievo got deducted 3 pts at the beginning of this season

>le 31 year old prospect
>he-he’ll reach Ronaldo levels this season! Just you wait
Talk to me when he has more La Liga goals than games

ronaldo joined the league on his peak, you are counting messi games from when he was 17 years old

>just google it
you're the one that posted the retarded comment. back it up with some proof. you've already started with the /pol/-tier muh uefa JOOS conspiracy

????????
Bro this is a fucking visualization of what happened. There are sensors in the ball that trigger once the ball passes the magnetic field across the goal and goes off when the ball crosses it.
Not to mention this is from a fucking Atletico Twitter fan account, lol?

Ronaldo played in a league that didn't protect offensive players at the time. That was a huge part of why he moved to Spain in the first place.

no it isn't

>this cope

If Messi went to Man City and won them a CL would anyone care? Everyone would be like "wow you went to the richest club in the world and won another trophy which they should have been winning anyway". So Ronaldo going to Juve, a team in 2 CL finals recently, isn't all that impressive, no matter what he does there.

Yes but the point is that the 'black line' is the 'reference point' for the magnet to register you silly head. The argument is that the registration should not have occurred as soon due to it making it thinner. Secondly, the COMPUTER MODEL that the VAR System uses was using a smaller ball than the actual ball, as in, when the ball crossed the line and it was checked the simulation they were using for this 'register' was using a smaller ball. That's the point. As for the hand, the ball has a sensor in it that then takes into account the 'ball' itself (again the video literally shows the 'centre' where the sensor is) and included the hand in the visual representation for the VAR Goal Line Tech.

The sensor has to be in the middle for obvious reasons, the point is the VAR Goal Line Tech was not using correct reference points. Smaller ball, the 'line' was thinner and due to how the sensor works, was including the hand as part of it.

i just rewatched the video and you're right. how the zionists at uefa are using their mystical kabbalistic powers to have altered the magnetic force field around the goal and alter the dimensions of the ball to fit it into the net. all this just so their prized possession Ronaldo could go farther in the tournament for whatever reason I dont know.
i was blind, but now I see.

>Ball has sensor in centre
>Ball crosses line enough
>Sensor activates
>Keeper gets it away
>Goal Line Tech then checks to see where the sensor resigstered at the furtherest point
>Goal Line Tech then simulates the ball size, with the sensor in the 'middle' as a reference point
>The CGI ball is then displayed on the screen for the refs who can see where, using the size of the ball, the final position of sensor before clearance and the line is, how far the ball went over
If the ball used in the Goal Line Tech simulation is programmed to be smaller than the ACTUAL ball in play then the Goal Line Tech will show it as fully crossing the line when in fact it did not (in this particular case). Finally, the reference point of the goal line was thinner than it should have been, with the 'black' line being ignored for the purpose of the VAR simulation (which is the only way it can be done). Those things combined mean the ball might not have actually, in reality, passed completely over the line.

>it's an American doesn't understand how goal line technology works episode
>it's an American thinks people are saying it's a conspiracy instead of incompetence plot
>it's an American thinks VAR and goal line technology is infallible god like being sub-plot
>it's an American doesn't remember the VAR failures in the 2018 World Cup and the FIFA comment about how they had fucked up in regards to the England game movie
These re-runs are really tiring, you know? When will the writers get better staff?

Attached: swimsuit (2).jpg (1240x1754, 323K)

>If the ball used in the Goal Line Tech simulation is programmed to be smaller than the ACTUAL ball in play then the Goal Line Tech
Is it though? Because the artist's rendition of the ball is larger than the actual ball.
Is this is the only time goal line tech has fucked up? Any more egregious mistakes from goal-line that you can post? I really doubt that Goal Line tech was off during an important Champions League game.

I'm not saying it is, I'm saying that's the claim, like I said back here . As for your comment about failures; yes. Ligue 1 has dropped Goal Line Tech after two goals were not counted despite crossing the line as the goal line technology did not tell them it had done so.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5260897/Ligue-1-drops-use-goal-line-technology-two-errors.html

because it would be strange if it wasn't like it is

That's GoalControl that Ligue 1 dropped. This season Ligue 1 is now using GLT with the assistance of Hawkeye, which the EPL, Serie A, MLS, Europa, and UCL.

lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Goal-line-technology-la-lfp-choisit-hawk-eye-pour-remplacer-goal-control/895979

Right, but you didn't ask for a specific type of goal line tech, you asked for fuck ups. I gave you a fuck up. Goal line tech is not infallible. Another mistake here, clearly crossed line, goal line tech said no.

Attached: 4221396001_5392372074001_5392239297001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>on a Kyrgyzstani cable installiation guestbook
made me smile.
mfw finally, an amusing variation among hundreds of tedious attempts.

Attached: MFW Bemused.jpg (460x259, 30K)

>Another mistake here, clearly crossed line, goal line tech said no.
Did you even bother researching what you posted?
---->However, neither the referee or his assistant were in position to give the goal, and with no technology in Eindhoven, the goal was not given.

>Right, but you didn't ask for a specific type of goal line tech, you asked for fuck ups.
There are many different GLTs, Hawk-eye is being used because it has the lowest margin of error.

>Goal line tech is not infallible.
Of course, Hawk-Eye states this themselves.
----> (Hawk-Eye is not infallible, but is accurate to within 3.6 millimetres and generally trusted as an impartial second opinion in sports.[2] It has been accepted by governing bodies in tennis, cricket and association football as a means of adjudication)

kiwi btfo

Looks like they're counting goals from the second division and under 20/23 team. Lmao

penaldo will stat pad in emirates/j-league/MLS/indian poo league for as long as necessary to finish his career with more goals than messi. it's all he has.

I'll admit to being a messifag but also that ronaldo is the greatest header of the ball ever. in every other department messi is the GOAT.

header or headerer?

>>never came back
Off the top of my head, Spurs come to mind

So? He’s had the benefit of playing for Barca the whole time

I haven't seen anyone say this

Attached: 1529256122638.jpg (657x527, 34K)

lmao messoy scores 'real' goals wheras Cristiano's are UNREAL

If you count the ten season where Ronaldo and Messi playd together in La Liga then you get;
>Ronaldo=309 goals in 290 games (1,065)
>Messi=329 goals in 305 games (1,078)
If you ad Copa del Rey the the numbers are;
>Ronaldo=335 goals in 327 games (1,024)
>Messi=381 goals in 372 games (1,024)
Also 6 leagues and 5 copas and 5 supercups against 2 leagues, 2 copas and 2 supercups.
Messi was more dominant than Ronaldo during the same period of time

Actresses sidegigging as waitresses sounds pretty normal

Guys,

I think that one of the two is greater player than the other.

We've all seen them both play numerous times over the last 10-15 years. So we all can form an opinion of our own based on what we've actually seen combined with statistics and what not.
Both have a lot of fans and I want you to try to be as neutral as you can when evaluating these two.

Before I say who I think is the greater player, I'm going to say this, and I'm trying to be as general as I can:

The player I think is the greater of the two is, for the past 10 or so years, the far better player of the two. And it isn't even close. I think he's in a class of his own and the other player is a class or two below. I actually think that this player is the greatest I've ever seen.

Now most of you figured who I'm thinking about.

Why? Because advocates of that player often think the same way. On the other side, advocates of the other rarely think there's a big gap between the two, more often describing them as very close but one slightly better of the two.

And that, for me, is evidence enough who is the greater of the two.
You can say that fans of the one are cockier so they say stuff like that, or you can straight out lie and say that you thought I was talking about the other guy.
But you can't escape the truth. You've all thought of the same guy. No matter what you say. We all know it. He's the greatest.

And I'm not naming him, because I know that it's not necessary. This debate was never really a debate and, deep down, you all know it.

ah yes, leliga, where
>this is a goal
youtube.com/watch?v=bWvef6IpkzA
>this is a foul
youtube.com/watch?v=s7OiqTxRQQA
you retards are all welcome on r*ddit, but on Yea Forums you can suck a huge white dick, scatalan faggots

>uh oh and Messi is 31 while Poonaldo is 34
Is that their rape count for this year?

Messi scores 50+ goals every calender year

What does real goal even mean?

But he'd have to score that much as well as Ronaldo not scoring again. Besides I've already proven those numbers are bs

f

>rating pele
>the nigga scored all of his goals playing in the favela league

Attached: 1504478819372.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

both are fouls

Ronaldo played like 100+ matches in premier league as a classical winger under Ferguson who only crosses the ball. Only in the last 1-2 seasons when he played with more freedom as a wing/striker going more in the box he started scoring goals. There was barely any player who had scored 40+ goals in an english team before Ronaldo.

Compare Ronaldo and Messi while they were in Spain i.e farmers league and you have the same statistics

Attached: 1530374117908.jpg (289x339, 18K)

Messi scored a hat-trick against Madrid as a winger when he was 19. Pace is important in the EPL, in La Liga you need good technique and skills as well. Messi would have destroyed the EPL (or any league), in fact he has like 23 goals against the EPL top 6 and is one of the best players in that statistic (even tho he never played in the EPL) in the top 10 among players with hundreds of games in the EPL.

>favela league
>the one that used to rip the dutch, spanish, english and italian teams apart before money started removing stars from their OG clubs.
Imagine being a first world country and still get raped by poor people who suffer from malnourishment.

messi never played as a classical winger

Messi has played in every attacking position and thrived. The fact that Ronaldo is apparently only allowed to be judged while playing as a 9 shows how far apart they are

no thats not what i mean, messi was never forced to stay wide and pump crosses he was always allowed to roam, tsu only started doing that when he was 20-21

And how old do you think Messi was when he started scoring goals? He didn't have an impressive statistical season until 2008/09 when he was 20

sure but at least he was allowed in the box, getting chances and goals. ronaldo was pinned to the wing except for some corners and longshots. im just saying messi getting that hat trick at 19 years old as a winger wasn't really as a winger

fact is ronaldo could've never scored goals like 19?year Messi running down the wing. not now, not in his peak, not as a youngster.

Messi spent his whole life in Barca getting carried by Suarez and iniesta.

Ronaldo meanwhile dominated 3 different leagues and had to carry United.

Based

lol, he did score goals like that

no he didn't
he'd break his own legs if he attempted that.

youtube.com/watch?v=LN5laB_5_60
anything else ?

confirmed ronaldo wont score for the rest of the year

ronaldo played in the best team in every league hes played it. its not like he was playing with fucking lee cattermole and Stewart Downing.

>this bouncing shit is supposed to be a messi like goal
>8 years old
lmao the cope is real

Suarez scored a more messi goal the other day. this shit looked like slow motion

>looked slow because i dont like tsu
theres plenty more so just search and maybe some of those will be faster for you
>happened some time ago so it didnt happen
nice argument

it just cant be compared to a messi goal thats all its a good a goal still

i know what you mean, the messi solo goal is more from the middle of the pitch and shooting from the center of the box, not from the wing but if suarez goal can be compared this can too, suarez only fooled one defender and shot before a late tackle tried to stop him, while the rest were not even doing anything while ronaldo gets past one, nutmegs the second and breaks through the tackle of the third

>tfw Rolando retires but Messi stays in Barca until 2023
>tfw afterwards he will move back to Argentina and play in one of the teams for fun
>tfw he retires at 40 with 1000+ goals

Isn't it usually around this time that Ronaldo becomes a TSUper Saiyan and scores a billion goals in the knockout rounds?

Well, he did score 3 against Atletico

Yes, but only if his boomer ass gets resting time which he gets from being eliminated from domestic cup tournaments and having a team so stacked that youngsters can take his spot to fight farmers

>"real" goals
>copa del gay

based and redpilled

Yeah Ronaldo never scored in domestic cups

Why does this boi try to prove himself against the real magician of barca?Rip so sad.

Attached: 1386187962_extras_noticia_foton_7_0-1449732341-800.jpg (630x300, 39K)