Football webm thread?

Football webm thread

Attached: mbappesuks.webm (872x486, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEmcW59Hz6M&t=55s
youtube.com/watch?v=PuFyOHkTrug&t=870s
youtube.com/watch?v=AdzPT8kmlhA
twitter.com/FootballVines/status/1108337265544216577
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is learning from Cavani

Attached: Gerrard.webm (640x480, 2.56M)

kek

All my years I didn't realize the slip happened at 45+3. They had an entire second half plus extra game to seal it and couldn't.

damn, he truly is the new cr7

in case anyone asks... YES, pole dancing is considered a sport since 2018.

Attached: pd001.gif (846x476, 3.48M)

>3.48 MB for a small 3 seconds long gif

People unironically put this guy in their top 5 players in the world

yes that must be a worldwide conspiracy, from the journalists to the managers and club owners, thank god we're here to know the truth!

>mbappe is CLEARLY better than neymar and cava-

ronaldo was ages better than him at his age. Stop talking shit

He reminds me of Rebic, Rebic is also a pacy fellow who more often than not fucks up in the same way

In all honesty, what has he accomplished to really deserve this acclaim?
Excelling in a one-pony-league by basically just being quick and young is a weird basis for someone to be called top 5 knt the world.

lmao, so young yet a boomer

hidden rootkit
you're fucked

Is this guy really meant to be the next big deal once messi and penaldo retire? cause that's fucking sad

>the heir to Messi la
Even when Messi was 17 he wasn’t as immature as that.

That’s because Gerrard spent the entire second half taking potshots at goal instead of passing to teammates in better positions. He literally shoots 6 or 7 times. It’s hilarious and selfish and desperate.

Ronaldo was shit at that age, you revisionist fag.

/r/ webm of CR7 doing the stuff with the dick which led him to pay a fee
pls

Whatever you say he was shit or not I don't care you retarded frog. CR7 at Mbappe's age was way better than him. Kys

Attached: GET TSUED.webm (1280x720, 565K)

Attached: 1530679790476.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

cr7 at 20 was barety playing and had terrible stats

Attached: 1529874810140.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Attached: fc shiggy goalkeeping.webm (832x468, 2.63M)

Attached: Sonny Bradley.webm (626x352, 1.75M)

(this was a world cup game btw)

TSUUUUUUU
and
TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: Top lad.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

Attached: graham stack.webm (938x692, 2.96M)

youtube.com/watch?v=WEmcW59Hz6M&t=55s

>muh meme dribbles
Yeah, he was shit.

>i made 2 cross when i was young in the very few matches i played for manu therefore i'm le so much better than this kid actually playing
revisionists are fucking cringe

>no arguments
Kek, just shows you he was better than you actually say

>no arguments
look at the stats you're fapping about a best of for fuck sane.

>one bad game at the age of 20 all of a sudden makes you a meme
Baffling stuff

>Comparing ligue 1 to prime premier league
Yes Ronaldo was better, you aren't showing me any arguments since the beginning of this topic. The only thing you say is "muh he is shit lol", You don't even watch any football do you?

yeah one bad game in a crucial moment, it's not bad at all is it?

i'm comparing cl and wc actully, and while you rate a dribbling baby losing the ball 9 times out of 10 i prefer rating someone that actually delivered for his team

'Meme dribbles' is an argument. Or do you think Quaresma was a top class player?

Is messi a meme for choking in 3 separate finals?

>messi had 3 cl goals and no international goals at 19
>ronaldo had 1 cl goal and 3 goals for portugal at 19
>mbappe had 14 cl goals and 17 for france at 19
really makes you think

But Ronaldo did deliver for his team look how good he became after age 20. Also didn't Ronaldo win the Euro and 5 champions league and still has a chance of winning the 6th? You speak as if he Mbappe did everything for his team in the WC which he fucking didn't and people started overrating him after that, the same with Modric. In the OP webm you see how he is nothing outside of pace. Can't dribble, can't shoot, can't see the field, can't cross and can't even do anything else that isn't related to his speed. Ronaldo sacrificed his dribble to try and maximize his other skills, fine he isn't better than Messi, I can agree with that but he is close to him and I really can't see Mbappe becoming a big thing after 25. He will end up as Neymar or even worse.

You are one of those dumb niggers who say
>Oh he won a world cup he is the best in the world LMAO
Fucking stop living under the rock and shut your retarded mouth you dumb frog. KYS

SeeWhat? Quaresma wasn't a top class player but he was good, his bad decisions made him become like what he is now, but yes he was good. What's your point?

Don’t think I’ll ever understand the bizarre obsession some people on this board have with him

Attached: 1549227279446.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>place in a farmers league
>even worse than bundes and buyern
>team is absurdly stacked
>same for the national team
>pacy forward with wordclass teams
Really makes you think

Attached: 1549812084664.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

My point is that Ronaldo used to make bad decisions when he was young. Are you a zoomer, sir? The common opinion when Ronaldo was a teenager was that he had a bad end product. I think you're a zoomer he assumes that Ronaldo must have been super amazing when he was young because of how he is now and thinks we must be anti-Ronaldo if we point out that he was a little bit poor.

Attached: 1549824688304.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

>mbappé is shit because he's playing and delivering in a farmer league since years even tho he's still so young while messi and ronaldo are goats because they were warming bench in fucking stacked teams

No, I'm stating that Ronaldo was better than Mbappe. Something you don't understand and somehow brought Quaresma out of nowhere. You look more like a zoomer than I do.

Ronaldo at 20 years old was a player that used to aimlessly dribble and lose the ball mate. It was genuinely comedy

>
youtube.com/watch?v=PuFyOHkTrug&t=870s

>I'm stating that Ronaldo was better than Mbappe by bringing a meme compilation video of his 2 minutes of greatness during a full lenght season
>stats ? what is it ?

Did you actually watch his games or are you just relying on youtube compilations because you’re 16 years old

Attached: tumblr_polzygHL6q1xoyw8po1_r1_1280.jpg (1125x1665, 277K)

I bring up Quaresma because he had a lot of skill but no end product, just like Ronaldo when he was younger. This obviously isn't bringing up Quaresma out of nowhere.

Rooney was better than Ronaldo when they were younger: do you agree or disagree? Mbappe is a lot smarter than Ronaldo was at 19/20.

>Comparing ligue 1 with Prime Premier league again
Uhm I dunno let me see

17 goals and 13 assists, seems nice for a winger at that time if you ask me

You seem like a fucking zoomer, mate. That's 07/08. Do you think we're talking about Ronaldo for all of his time at Man Utd? You don't seem to know what you're talking about.

Is the CL a farmers league? I didn’t include his actual league stats for a reason

>tumblr
brexit 2.0 announced

>17 goals and 13 assists
when ?
at 20 ronaldo was scoring 5 in eplel..

>06/07
You're a fucking zoomer. That video you (presumably) posted earlier comparing Messi, Ronaldo and Mbappe at age 19 is some faggy zoomer shit for faggy zoomers to jerk off over Ronaldo. It's doesn't represent the reality. Mbappe was much better at 19 than Ronaldo was.

06/07 is when Ronaldo was 21/22. Mbappe this season is 19/20, last season he was 18/19. It's a different age.

Isn't it better to score 4 goals in a WC at 19 including 3 in knock out phase and 1 in the final and be robbed of the best player award?

based

>ooney was better than Ronaldo when they were younger: do you agree or disagree?
Isn't it obvious? And didn't they play at different positions?

>Mbappe is a lot smarter than Ronaldo was at 19/20.
How so? Ronaldo did make some aimless dribbles but not always as you guys make it sound. Look how he improved at 21

>I bring up Quaresma because he had a lot of skill but no end product, just like Ronaldo when he was younger. This obviously isn't bringing up Quaresma out of nowhere.
Yes you are

Yes I did, and you look pathetic for assuming my age when I'm giving you arguments and all you do is ask questions that aren't relevant to the topic and rely on the other anons to do that for you.
Grow up

your whole argument is based on a "lowlight" you degenerate, players are not always constant you fool especially young players.
youtube.com/watch?v=AdzPT8kmlhA

>I'm giving you arguments
>meme compilation on youtube
>stats when he was older
reminder ronaldo 3 first seasons at manu he played 21 cl games and scored 1, ONE goal

>be robbed of the best player award?
By going for stats Messi deserved more
I do agree that his WC perfomance was good but that's just it. And if you are going to say robbed then Croatia deserved to win more than France did since they were also robbed

My bad 9 goals and 6 goals but like I said "Prime Premier League" compared to Ligue 1. How retarded are you guys?

>Isn't it obvious?
It's obvious to me but, since you're a dicksucking fag, I don't know how it is to you.

>Look how he improved at 21
Is Mbappe 21? I thought he had on;y gone 20. I thought he won the World Cup 6 months after turning 19.

>Yes you are
No and I literally just explained to you why that wasn't the case.

>you look pathetic for assuming my age
And you look like a zoomer,

Won the World Cup. What cr7, Messi or your joke of a country has never done.

>9 goals and 6 goals
not even the good stats

>had a good performance in the WC and scored in the final
>all of his stats are now invalidated because of one game
truly activated my almond

>9 goals and 6 goals
What were his stats in the previous season when he was 19/20? That's the season we should use to compare to Mbappe today.

STOP BEING MEAN TO EACH OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE FRENS HERE

Attached: 1453559884606.png (367x321, 177K)

>pay a fee
He hasn't been sentenced yet. He might get a ban because he did it to Atletico supporters.

DEATH to zoomers.

He also beat the one pony in the one pony league before joining that one pony.

>all of a sudden
Suddenly, you retard.

>this zoomer fag doesn't even remember the common refrain in those days that Ronaldo had little end product
>this zoomer fag doesn't know that Ferguson gave Ronaldo time to make mistakes
>this zoomer fag doesn't know that Van Nistelrooy left because Ronaldo/Rooney were too shit to win stuff

Cant use suddenly lad, professor will shoot me

Did anybody do a World Cup 2018 collage?

But he did became constant. I'm showing you the videos of multiple matches and you show me just 1 match. Try again

So? Messi only scored 2 and you are going to say Mbappe was also better than him?

>Muh dicksucking muh zoomer
Don't you have anything else?
Also why do you guys make it look like winning the WC makes you the best already? Did he won it by himself? No. Did he have a stacked team with him? Yes.

Those are his stats when he was 20 lel.

t.fakeboomer

>scansuolo

what is better ? if by better you mean warming the bench or making irrelevant dribbles while losing the ball, yes they were both better than mbappe. if at least the were delivering at his age but that's not even the case, you're fapping to the very few moments they showed greatness, at 20 ronaldo and messi were prasided for future prospect, mbappe is already a protagonist.

It should be
>I named my cat 'Brexit' because I opened the door and start stabbing my cat with needle to make the cat to go outside with it raining on top of a huge amount of snow with an incredibly bad wind-chill factor all the while saying the cat will have to start paying rent whilst it is outside to pay for other smaller cats in the house who are covered in fleas all the time I'm saying 'Let this be a lesson to you other cats who want to go outside'

Attached: if you noticed the cat first i am sorry you gay son.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

CL goals don’t mean anything mate

say that to ronaldo

>Don't you have anything else?
There's much more that I said there, you 12 year old.

>Those are his stats when he was 20 lel.
They are still junk compared to Mbappe.

>There are people who rate this pacey nignog highly

Jesus

>there are people with such flags posting on sport threads they don't have a single clue about

Satan

>Those are his stats when he was 20 lel.
no

>Is the CL a farmers league?
>chokes against Manunited
>extremly poor touches
He is gonna get injured and his playstyle while be damages,he is a pacebabby at heart.He doesnt have the controll and skills to become a world class forward and playmaker.

19 year old messi was not a benchwarmer and he actually was a protagonist.But I guess choking against an awful manunited is worth more than hat trick against real madrid.

What can this pacey nignog do, aside get beat defenders with his pace? Man U exposed him because they rarely went forward. The few times they did, Mbappe would obviously best the defenders with his pace but when Man U parked the bus the way it did, he did nothing

>Croatia deserved to win more than France did since they were also robbed
Ahah no Croatia had the easier road and couldn't win a game in 90 minutes and needed shootouts to beat the mighty powerhouses of Russia and Denmark

>19 year old messi was not a benchwarmer
>17 laliga games
he was

>Man U exposed him
>scored an assist
if you don't want to compare him with players playing in other leagues then compare him with all the players who were playing in france at his age and he's way better than anybody else, it' will be piss easy for me to find players at 20 better than ronaldo in eplel or messi in laliga, not the case for mbappe

>first 16
>now 12
>They are still junk compared to Mbappe.
>Comparing ligue 1 with Prime Premier League AGAIN
Yes, I think you really don't have anything else to say. Thanks for let me know that I won our little conversation, argumentless mohammed.

Yes

At least this guy knows what he is saying.

You now realize Mbappe is already older than Messi was during the getafe goal

Croatia were not robbed. It would have been better to see Croatia win instead of the atrocious hoofball that France played that won them the tournament, but Croatia played terribly.

It might have had something to do with the fact that they were tired after 3 consecutive matches going to Extra Time, though

>Yes
no in 2005/2006 he ended up the season aged 21, not 20 like mbappe, you can't even into maths lmao

No, that was an example since he was saying Mbappe was robbed of the best player in 2018 award.

Everyone in PSG would be a bench warmer at that Barcelona's team

>scored an assist
>proceeds to say an american doesn't know anything about football
topkek

I won't compare him to other leagues. Ligue 1 is a fucking joke and has been for nearly a decade.

>Got an assist

Congrats. What I meant by what I said, is that his style of play was exposed. He can't dribble, he constantly left the ball behind and ONLY when Man U moved their lines forward did Mbappe actually become useful.

The same thing happened in the second(?) Nations League match between Germany and France.

>dive assist
>refball penalty
They were robbed, but it's not like I wanted them to win.

You asked me for when he was 20 and I gave you. If you wanna see his stats why don't you do that yourself?

nice >webm thread you got here

What’s the point in this thread?

>dive assist
I meant dive freekick

Have your balls even dropped yet, m8? Kek.

>You asked me for when he was 20 and I gave you. If you wanna see his stats why don't you do that yourself?
You were talking about prime Premier League, weren't you? He only scored 5 goals in the PL in 04/05. That was back when he was a zoomer, just like you are now.

Also

>' will be piss easy for me to find players at 20 better than ronaldo in eplel or messi in laliga,

If it's so easy to find another Messi, why has LA Liga been trying for the best 5 years? Oh wait, it's because you can't actually find someone like Messi! You know, guys that does nothing one match, then the next he'll rip you a new asshole by himself and then fuck that asshole within 90 minutes.

putting zoomers in their place

>Everyone in PSG would be a bench warmer at that Barcelona's team
lmao dembele and lenglet are playing for barcelona, they would be benched for marquinhos or di maria
>>scored an assist
indeed, this is what he did during manu match, and yet he was "exposed" lmao
>Ligue 1 is a fucking joke and has been for nearly a decade.
it has always been the case, difference is nobody ever been as good as he is in this league.
>is that his style of play was exposed
>scored thx to his pace
>assisted thax to his pace
i thought he was a pacey nigger ?

Yeah better see a team that struggled against shit teams win it all than the team that outplayed Argentina, Uruguay and Belgium while scoring 7 goals before scoring 4 more in the final.

>You asked me for when he was 20
at 20 he scored 5, FIVE in eplel

You guys are still comparing Premier league with Ligue 1 lol. You know what, you are the zoomer. Because I'm starting to think that you think ligue 1 is better than the Premier league.
Even the Portuguese team is better than the french league

So you’re a grown man arguing with teenagers about a young athlete on an imageboard

yes it's piss easy to find players at 20 who scored more ans assisted more than messi in leliga
yes it's piss easy to find players at 20 who scored more ans assisted more than ronaldo in eplel

>eplel
Another zoomer that thinks ligue 1 is better than Premier league kek

you are the one comparing it when you come and say lol ronaldo was better any way

>if is say eplel it means i belive french ligue is hot shit
you autist

And he was better. He could do more than just pace.

>grown man
That's right. When Jews get to 18, what do they become?

If you want to say PL is better than Ligue 1, do so. Don't pretend like Ronaldo's numbers were anywhere close to Mbappe when he was Mbappe's age. 5 goals in the PL doesn't come close.

And like has been said before, Mbappe is much better than Ronaldo was at this age. You showed a video of 06/07 like you have no idea what you are talking about. We are speaking of very young Ronaldo and he doesn't compare. Rooney was better than Ronaldo when they were teenagers so get off Tsuu's nuts.

express it by stats then if he was so better than mbappe that is actually breaking all records.

That's the impression you give me when you glorify Mbappe in the ligue 1.

I would fun to see Mbappe play in that league at that time. You can do many things when your only attribute is speed

No idea, I’m just visiting for 3 weeks. I’ll ask the locals tho

No, he wasn't. His decisions were crap and he barely scored any goals.

>You can do many things when your only attribute is speed
Except Mbappe is smart. There's a reason why he started over Dembele at the World Cup. Young Cristiano Ronaldo was a bit like Dembele: very tricky but not the best reader of the game. In fact, Dembele may have been a better dribbler since Cristiano fucked up a lot.

i glorify a player performance that never was achieved before him, if ronaldo arrived in peremiere league and scored 20+ goals yes you would have something to talk about, but ronaldo was just another youg talented player that made too often irrelevant dribbles.
>You can do many things when your only attribute is speed
there are MANY pacy players, why can't they score as much as him ?

never trust a zoomer

the french league is shit, pierre, 20 french goals are equivalent to 2 normal goals

Mbappe could score 40 goals there and Messi 20 in La Liga and he would still win the golden boot

yeah, all those tealented players formed in france that never managed to score that many goals like mabppe did managed to dab on eplel laliga serie a and even bundesliga.

>webm thread
>129 replies
>less than 15 webms

not the case this season

>less
Fewer.

Attached: Stone Cold Killer 2.webm (640x800, 1.24M)

>implying that those players became good because and not in spite of being formed in france

Messi and Ronaldo played as winger not statpadding poachers in a stacked team

This is the post

Why do Brits do this?

are you telling me the european giants are recruting french players and paying them insane wages out of pity ?

Attached: 1552952707280.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

brits are subhuman cunts, being obnixious and perfidious is somehow that defines their culture and the kind of civilization other countries should follow, living in a dystopia to summarize.

you're best players from your recent history, zidane, henry, kante, pogba became good when they left league 1

mbappe is an overrated meme player and will only go downhill from here

Honestly 20 year old Mbappe is worse than 20 year old Anelka or 20 year old Lukas Podolski

>they were only good because they left france
>w-w-we never recruited them because they were good

all of them were literal nobodies, albeit with potential, foreign teams know how to harvest potential and grow them into good players, while you are stuck with people like valere germain

how can one man be so based?

no, they come in France because our yougsters are miles better than other countries youngsters, since they reshaped cl in early 90's there are more french players who lifted the champion's league than brit players.

So much for that football webm thread
Fucking autists

thx your ronaldo messi and mbappe fags

Dembele is struggling at Barca and is already adapting
Mbappe is at PSG already knocked out because of him and his team mates. And like I said he has nothing outside of pace.

wow you really have bad reading comprehension, I was making the point that league 1 is shit, because all your talents leave (to lift the UCL with some other country's team since your teams are unable to)

>Dembele is struggling at Barca and is already adapting
you have to sort your shit right because earlier you were syaing he was laredy better than mabppe
>Mbappe is at PSG already knocked out because of him
when did mabappe gave free goals to manu ?

Please stop arguing about mbraap

Attached: 1529540094385.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

these guys are fucking retarded dude, even messi would have done worse than cr7 if he was placed in 2004 utd in that competitive PL, imagine what a pacey nog would do who only scores cause hes playing vs farmers in the most expensive team of all time

>tsufags

Attached: 1552489626273.webm (640x360, 2.7M)

What are you on about you dumb frog

what are YOU on dumb bong ?

>zoomfags

See the OP webm and say he isn't at fault

based

you're the one implying european giants are recruting players in a shit championship with nothing to back your claim

op webm is biased, he assisted a great goal in that match but it doesn't suit your narrative i guess

only retards compare mbappé to messi, mbappé can become the goat goalscorer but never the goat footballer

when will they learn?

>that kane tap-in
kek

Attached: 1545151538956.webm (640x360, 1.04M)

Shouldn't have counted. Two players are over the half way line when the kick off happens.

Attached: Dog Save.webm (640x360, 2.1M)

Being a dribble merchant in your teens and early 20s ain't a bad thing, not growing past it is a bad thing, Quaresma didn't, Ronaldo did

BULLIED

Yes but Mbappe now is better than Quaresma ever was. He's better than Cristiano at that age.

Higher floor but lower ceiling, Ronaldo just had to work on decision making and final ball, which he did, what can Mbappe do about his mediocre dribbling? Not something you really see players get better at

Attached: goat goal.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

Attached: girouds goal.webm (960x540, 2.33M)

Attached: Kos overhead.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

the best

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Shame you lost that match 2-1 kek.

Attached: amazing goal.webm (720x404, 1.82M)

>putagal

we got llorised that night (once again)

based butterfly effect, cucked the netherlands and italy with one mistake

I mean it all werked out eventually with the WC and all.

Attached: blooter.webm (960x540, 2.43M)

all those defence splitting passes

Attached: goat.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

>webm
this is the new messi? lmao

How can anyone be this shit?

Attached: 234.png (1080x1065, 445K)

if by new messi you mean the new most relevant player for the future years, yes he is

they are big goats

Looking forward to the international break lads

Attached: 1507298156399.webm (1080x720, 1.74M)

Backpasses are so rare. Meme freekicks are fun.

did he shagged his daughter or something?

because usually goalkeepers aren't as dumb as the retarded armenian there, he could've just blooted it for a throw in or even a corner, anything would have been better than grabbing the ball

This is some fucking anime shit

Deschamps comfired 5d chess GOAT

Bump

Attached: crunch.webm (480x480, 1.46M)

>english goaltending

uyy

Attached: 1974 brazil vs netherlands.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

Attached: 1978 WC final.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Nacho made basically the same exact goal for Spain earlier in the tournament. Goal of the tournament if you ask me.

It's a Championship thing, dw about it

based denayer

>being this butthurt
top kek

Amazing goal to watch
But you gotta feel bad for the opposition, he had no right to score like that

this game exposed the fuck out of him

Pavard was better
Yes he had.

classic murderball

Attached: le german messi.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>he had no right to score like that
That's a fucking stupid thing to say. Fuck does it mean he had no right?

>and also I have unilateral ability to tell my cat what to do
Has the cat also suffered through double-digit terror attacks?

Attached: -x-.webm (960x538, 2.96M)

Attached: 1550398357714.webm (480x480, 498K)

Attached: 1530069270327.webm (1156x650, 1.24M)

>Blocked in your country

Attached: Chinatsu.jpg (547x767, 72K)

mix this with some sad song and you've got kino webm

LA BRUJAAA!!
BRUJERIA!!!

twitter.com/FootballVines/status/1108337265544216577

fascinating

Yeah but mbappe is a fucking nigger tho what's your point?

based marin is the goat

>zoomers saying this is the new fat ronaldo
LMAO I would slap your faces if I could
this overrated pacy turd can't even polish fat ronaldo's shoes

kek

Are they on fucking coke? Can't say I remember this part.
Was so glad we won that one after so many times the ref fucked us over.

Why aren't women mentally capable of understanding football? Any moron could calculate by watching the ball that it wouldn't make it to the box, yet out of three defending players (inc the keeper) none of them go for it.

Are you telling me you've never really wanted to hit some zoomer faggot?

>feeling bad for argies
lmao

the power of autism

*this move will cost you 20k*

>polish fat
No you

Big difference btw Mbappe and Messi/CR7 is that the latter sort of slipped into fame while Mbappe was chilled by media as the next goat by age 18. The narrative is that Mbappe is a goat. He never had to prove anything. Media says he’s a goat and that’s that.

>Football webm thread
>225 replies and 38 images omitted

Attached: tumblr_oy5648ySyi1tf8a5ao1_500.gif (449x390, 2.22M)

Women are more or less children.

I made similar mistakes when I was 8.
Seriously, they look like pre-teen kids on the pitch.

The best thing is it wasn't the slip that really ruined their season, but the Palace game. They had more than one half of a game to save it.

they would have had to hammer palace like 10 nil or whatever it was
the slip was it, crystanbul was just the cherry on top

i think it was like 8+ goal deficit against palace and newcastle desu. it was possible

Had to score a bunch, but instead conceded yeah.
Doable, but not when you shit your pants like that, innit.

Attached: womens soccer.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

Attached: female tsunaldo.webm (854x480, 1.03M)

Attached: tackle.webm (854x480, 705K)

>drink milk
>get gyno

>don't drink milk
>bones snap

Attached: 1513977167072.jpg (250x243, 7K)

Ronaldo dribbles as if someone took a piece of wood stuck legs on it and someone told it to kick a ball around and was pretty good at it

Attached: tackle 2 electric boogaloo.webm (852x480, 1.52M)

thats a foul

Attached: VAR.webm (480x480, 1.01M)

Attached: soccer.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Attached: Man suffers terrible leg injury playing football.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

The difference is that Mbappe is actually elite whereas Ronaldo at that age had a lot to learn. Plus, Ronaldo always had a huge hype around him.

Omg did he die? :/

>this webm confuses the americans

Kek at the Bournemouth player at the end

>Get a load of this faggot

Not from that, but later on he did

Attached: Pop goes the weasel.webm (640x352, 1.23M)

based goalie

>

No, but his reputation did

if anything it enhanced his reputation as the worlds greatest diver
robben must be seething having lost that title

Wasn't even offside jfc

>Officials took no immediate action as the striker had been judged to be offside – a decision which might have actually been incorrect.

>Sturtz has now been given a retrospective two match ban for a “flagrant contact foul”.

>teammates just stand around waiting for someone to make it right

Attached: 1551448498607.jpg (945x1500, 154K)

several base has happened withing this man

Porto fan, guaranteed.

Need a webm of Portugal murdering Pele in 1966.

>in the most expensive team of all time
Stop memeing it's like the 5th or 6th most exepensive currently

I wonder if no one taught them anything. Is the pool of players that small that these kind of people slip through to the top of the ranks?

Based

this is some sort of diet training, right?

>When he deliberately pushes past a few people just so he can roll around more, with the referee and linesman literally stood right next to him
>no punishment for this
One of the few webms to make me seethe every single time. Surely you can fucking punish someone for feigning injury, exaggerating a foul, whatever, anything to stop this faggotry.

>Surely you can fucking punish someone for feigning injury, exaggerating a foul, whatever, anything to stop this faggotry.

of course they can, but they don't because they're fags

Attached: fuck neymar.png (854x191, 20K)

Your average fucking fan knows that it doesn't matter if the attacker was offside, play was stopped, whatever, a red card offence always deserves a red card.
How can you have any kind of training, any knowledge of football at all, and not instantly give her a red card? It's like they deliberately only hire retards.

Like he ever care in the first place.

Attached: 1551168901884.webm (276x180, 874K)

Attached: 1459386757334.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Attached: Sneijder.webm (634x346, 2.64M)

Attached: Barnsley.webm (626x360, 1.3M)

That was actually a great first touch by the second guy.

>that ball control
>that long shot
what the actual fuck

he elbows him in the stomach then hit his balls
auch

Attached: 1525318817744.webm (960x540, 2.79M)

Attached: great definition by n° 8.webm (860x640, 2.95M)

Attached: twink 1st hattrick.webm (480x360, 2.97M)

Attached: Tevez chicken.webm (860x484, 2.94M)

Attached: 1534943008887.webm (854x480, 1.11M)

Attached: 1523534272042.webm (848x464, 789K)

why are brazilians the way they are

Attached: Reiss Nelson arsenal.webm (640x360, 2.67M)

Kek

> this thread

Attached: 1551537105976.png (500x478, 92K)

Attached: schalke_beer.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

hehehe yeahhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyy

Why did he get sent off for this?

>Boca Juniors striker Carlos Tevez was sent off for imitating a chicken when celebrating a goal against arch-rivals River Plate during the 2004 Copa Libertadores, clearly mocking the opposition crowd, with River called 'Gallinas' ('chickens') by other fans for choking late on.[90]

>falling for a staged video
absolute state of missi cockblowers

you're probably among those retards who was sure that ronaldinho crossbar ad with nike was real too

Didn't Ronnie himself in some interview say that he did it twice in a row but missed the third or something?